Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

+48
Darth Dingbat
MelBee
Jakku
teltaru
Jozie
spacebaby45678
Blackcanary
Gemini
Kylo Ren
snufkin
Saracene
Lily Snape
MissG
panki
IoJovi
BastilaBey
ZenBrainJam
BenRey
Rei of Sunshine
vaderito
Darth Rowan
Kessel
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Reylo Lemon
Force22
CienaRee
Helix
Irina de France
Kyla Ren
Ohtze
Rogue Rey
Xylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dementor
Darth_Awakened
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Sylvia Snow
Nyx
SanghaRen
RKR Connection
Little_Boots
52 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

Post by Irina de France Tue 17 May 2016, 3:11 pm

Kessel89 wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:Mark Hamill should give life coaching lessons. I'd line up for these. His optimism and good nature are just amazing. I wish I were more like that. I am more the brooding type.
@SanghaRen

I agree about Mark. He is awesome. He seems so friendly and loves interacting with people. You can tell he's truly enjoying himself with all this SW stuff too.
@Kessel89

He really is. When Warwick Davis played in ROTJ (he was 12 at the time), Mark Hamill actually bought him all the SW merch he didn't have yet. Talk about a cinnamon roll.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 17 May 2016, 3:35 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:From an academic standpoint, they're declaring a primary source as inappropriate reference material. LMAO. They are making fools of themselves.

EDIT: I wonder if this ever happened in the Harry Potter fandom.
"JK Rowling said Harry and Hermone were always just supposed to be friends."
"JK Rowling's Tweets are not canon."

It's laughable.
@MeadowofAshes
Did that really happen? Sapristi Rowling's words must have been torn apart and completely misconstrued by people hoping for Harry and Hermione to randomly get together. Gotta say, I'm happy I was 12 and knew nothing of the Internet when book 7 was released.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 3:41 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:From an academic standpoint, they're declaring a primary source as inappropriate reference material. LMAO. They are making fools of themselves.

It's laughable.
@MeadowofAshes
Did that really happen? Sapristi Rowling's words must have been torn apart and completely misconstrued by people hoping for Harry and Hermione to randomly get together. Gotta say, I'm happy I was 12 and knew nothing of the Internet when book 7 was released.
@MyOnlyHope
They always looked like friends to me. I was surprised the Harry ended up with Ginny, I thought it will be Harry and Asian girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 17 May 2016, 4:38 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

It's laughable.
@MeadowofAshes
@MyOnlyHope
They always looked like friends to me. I was surprised the Harry ended up with Ginny, I thought it will be Harry and Asian girl
@bela.mesecina

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about the Ginny pairing. It tied up things too nicely in a bow.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 17 May 2016, 5:33 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

It's laughable.
@MeadowofAshes
@MyOnlyHope
@bela.mesecina

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about the Ginny pairing. It tied up things too nicely in a bow.
@SoloSideCousin

I am a HarryxHermione supporter. But that was influenced mainly coz Dannd Emma looked great together (don't get me started on Dramione) Ginny was sorta forced down my throat too... But I always thought Harry had this cool weird connection with Luna... She would've made an interesting partner for him. Never a boring life, always optimistic and adventurous, compared to what Ginny could be. A far cry from his ordinary muggle existence. It would be like married to a slightly stoned Mark Hamill. Haha.

Thing is, I was a huge fan as a kid, but its not like I destroyed sith when sith didn't go my way..and like @MyOnlyHope I'm glad the internet was out of my reach when book 7 came out. Lol
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 17 May 2016, 6:44 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 7Q3uJCP

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 ZE4Y5Om
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Tue 17 May 2016, 6:51 pm

So...what you're saying is...this trilogy isn't being made up as they go? That they actually know what they're doing?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 UfsKJ
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Tue 17 May 2016, 7:57 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 7Q3uJCP

@FrolickingFizzgig

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 18 May 2016, 12:06 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:

It's laughable.
@MeadowofAshes
@MyOnlyHope

This is just me mocking the [Redact] zealots with a comparison. I don't know that anyone in the HP fandom ever tried to pull the same nonsense SW fans do with Pablo's Tweets. BUT I do know there were people who legitimately thought Harry and Hermione would get together (mostly based on the stunned reaction the director had Harry give Hermione when she showed up for the Yule Ball in HPatGoF).

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 18 May 2016, 12:17 am

Mana wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 7Q3uJCP

@FrolickingFizzgig

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
@Mana

"Buuuuut he didn't REALLY tell us anything. Yeah sure, they plan ahead but they could still change things around if enough socially concerned, p***ed off fans complain." - Some [Redact] member, probably.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 18 May 2016, 12:20 am

Luke and Ben were looking for his missing daughter all those years along with jedi artifacts (sarcasm) Razz

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 18 May 2016, 12:26 am

@FrolickingFizzgig

They've planned so far ahead that we must be getting Reylo babies, and those Reylo babies already have college education plans and families of their own.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 18 May 2016, 1:03 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Mana wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
@Mana

"Buuuuut he didn't REALLY tell us anything. Yeah sure, they plan ahead but they could still change things around if enough socially concerned, p***ed off fans complain." - Some [Redact] member, probably.
@MeadowofAshes

No they don't s good section of people didn't want a black man or a woman as lead and Lucas film gave the middle finger to that
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Wed 25 May 2016, 3:51 am

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_o7pmsuSx8B1qkigpv_540

only Pablo
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 25 May 2016, 8:42 am

Mana wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_o7pmsuSx8B1qkigpv_540

only Pablo
@Mana

Omg, Pablo is so witty. I can only imagine how tired he is of all this "Snoke = Plageuis!", but look at how dismissive he can be when he wants to be. Wow.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Wed 25 May 2016, 9:51 am

Kessel89 wrote:
Omg, Pablo is so witty. I can only imagine how tired he is of all this "Snoke = Plageuis!", but look at how dismissive he can be when he wants to be. Wow.
@Kessel89

Exactly. When he wants to be dismissive or when he CAN BE dismissive. Uhuhuhuhuh Twisted Evil ... reylooooooooo.....

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=253
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40