Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

+64
DeeBee
Let The Past Die
AhsokaTano
Lucina
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
Man Without A Star
rawpowah
EchoBase
giaciak2
special_cases
SanghaRen
Dar-ren19
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
KnightsofReylo_2015
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
Teo oswald
MyOnlyHope
BB-Rey
rey09
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Marchtwin
ReyofLightSide
Helix
Mana
Cowgirlsamurai
Blood Moon
Kylo Rey
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
Armadeus
Darth Dingbat
Kylo Men
BenRey
MeadowofAshes
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
Moonlight13
Piper Maru
SkyStar
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Maria26
CienaRee
IoJovi
BastilaBey
vaderito
snufkin
FrolickingFizzgig
MoonlitMoss
AceofWands
Reylo Lemon
guardienne
panki
Darth Dementor
Kylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
Saracene
Kessel
68 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 Empty Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Post by Night Huntress Fri 02 Feb 2018, 10:37 am

I'm a bit afraid of this movie... I love Han Solo. He is my favorite OT character and I'm not sure if this movie will do him any good - do you know what I mean? Just like the prequels ruined Vader for me for a while *cough*

So I hope the trailer will be good- please don't ruin Han Solo for me...please. Pardon
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 Empty Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Post by Starliteprism Sat 03 Feb 2018, 11:01 am

Kessel wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:why are people talking about the Solo movie not happening/cancelled on twitter? Just because there isn't a trailer yet or what? Jenny Nicholson is tweeting about it.
@SheLitAFire

I think she was just joking about the fact that there still isn't a trailer yet.
@ISeeAnIsland

Some of her followers are predicting the release date will be moved back to December. And one was even like "it's cancelled" lol but when I googled it I couldn't find anything specific about it other than the usual "it's probably not going to do well in the box office" type thing.
@SheLitAFire

Some people are saying we might get a trailer during Super Bowl Sunday (approximately a week from now).

There’s no basis to believe the movie is delayed as of now, but I wouldn’t mind if there was a delay until December. I like having a Christmas SW movie to look forward to and they should take as much time as they need to make sure the movie is good.
@Kessel

Teaser on Sunday, Trailer on Monday, apparently. Laughing
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 03 Feb 2018, 12:18 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
Kessel wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:why are people talking about the Solo movie not happening/cancelled on twitter? Just because there isn't a trailer yet or what? Jenny Nicholson is tweeting about it.
@SheLitAFire

I think she was just joking about the fact that there still isn't a trailer yet.
@ISeeAnIsland

Some of her followers are predicting the release date will be moved back to December. And one was even like "it's cancelled" lol but when I googled it I couldn't find anything specific about it other than the usual "it's probably not going to do well in the box office" type thing.
@SheLitAFire

Some people are saying we might get a trailer during Super Bowl Sunday (approximately a week from now).

There’s no basis to believe the movie is delayed as of now, but I wouldn’t mind if there was a delay until December. I like having a Christmas SW movie to look forward to and they should take as much time as they need to make sure the movie is good.
@Kessel

@Starliteprism

I’m glad to hear the rumors about soemthing dropping soon are true! One more reason to tune into the Super Bowl! Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 03 Feb 2018, 1:04 pm

@Starliteprism

Yup, I posted a couple of days ago that the trailer is supposed to drop Monday morning during GMA.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 03 Feb 2018, 1:19 pm

Kessel wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:
Kessel wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@SheLitAFire

@ISeeAnIsland

@SheLitAFire

@Kessel

@Starliteprism

I’m glad to hear the rumors about soemthing dropping soon are true! One more reason to tune into the Super Bowl! Smile
@Kessel

Totally a valid reason to watch. I don't even know who made it to this year's Superbowl.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Sun 04 Feb 2018, 5:48 pm

Teaser just aired. Looks cool.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Sun 04 Feb 2018, 5:51 pm

Omg! Teaser just dropped. I wasn't really into this movie at all...but that teaser got me excited.  It's playing on the SW Twitter page...sorry I can't link to it right now...but check it out. Full trailer on GMA tomorrow morning!

EDIT: here is a link

KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:06 pm

KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:Omg! Teaser just dropped. I wasn't really into this movie at all...but that teaser got me excited.  It's playing on the SW Twitter page...sorry I can't link to it right now...but check it out. Full trailer on GMA tomorrow morning!

@KnightsofReylo_2015

I'm definitely going to give it a chance. They're usually good about getting hype up so I think by the time it hits theatres I'll be there.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm

I'll go see it for sure. Probably twice if I like it.

I'm enjoying Lando's pimp coat.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:21 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:Omg! Teaser just dropped. I wasn't really into this movie at all...but that teaser got me excited.  It's playing on the SW Twitter page...sorry I can't link to it right now...but check it out. Full trailer on GMA tomorrow morning!

@KnightsofReylo_2015

I'm definitely going to give it a chance. They're usually good about getting hype up so I think by the time it hits theatres I'll be there.
@Xylo Ren

If Woody Harrelson and Donald Glover are in it, I'm on board!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:22 pm

Looks great! I'm hyped. The only thing I'm surprised about is how soon it's coming out! Shocked
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:27 pm

Welp, the first gay couple in SW!  cheers

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 Tumblr_p3nhosTs7v1rtvheio2_540

(The dancing Twi'Leks). Males have different tentacles, right?
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:39 pm

The trailer looks cool, I’m glad they’re keeping Han’s past as a former imperial. I’ll definitely give it chance. Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm

I still don't think I'll see it for a long time but that villain looks pretty cool!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:55 pm

Looks cool Cool Can’t wait to see a bit more of Alden’s acting.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:24 pm

Via starwarsbts on Instagram
Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 996e9810
Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 C1052610
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:41 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Via starwarsbts on Instagram
@Cowgirlsamurai

CAPES CAPES CAPES

I swear this is what I love about the Disney Star Wars resurrection. All these stylish capes!!!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:44 pm

Okaaaaay. I just found out that Emilia Clark's character is KIRA. hahaha. And is she an imperial?

Is she supposed to be some sort of love interest for Han? Or sort of like "The one who got away"?

If so, it's pretty much in the theme of HeroxVillain pair ups that the ST is going for.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:05 pm

I'll see it for Kasdan and Lando, plus CAPES! But man, that dude first off doesn't have the deep pitched voice with the slight Midwestern nasal inflection. Ford was second to James Earl Jones with how much of his voice helped shape the character. Also the problem with a lot of Han Solo fanboys is that they miss out on how the character is meant to be like Steve McQueen. Or in Carrie Fisher's classic quote, the first time she saw Harrison Ford was when he was filming the cantina scene and she thought he carried himself like Spenser Tracy. The person I'm seeing in this clip who carries himself with that type of charisma and not trying because he just is, would be Donald Glover (and Han was originally supposed to be a PoC the same way Luke was originally written as a woman).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 04 Feb 2018, 9:38 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai

Daenerys and Jon Snow alternative universe lmao? she's wearing like a sci fi version of her usual gowns on GOT, which I am never opposed to. I love that girl to death. Didn't care for this movie at all, but I am loving the vibe of the movie. Very edgy

@Rei of Sunshine I saw somewhere it's spelled Qi'Ra loll, which also has a GOT kind of spelling lol

Last edited by rey09 on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 04 Feb 2018, 9:49 pm

rey09 wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai

Daenerys and Jon Snow alternative universe lmao? she's wearing like a sci fi version of her usual gowns on GOT, which I am never opposed to. I love that girl to death. Didn't care for this movie at all, but I am loving the vibe of the movie. Very edgy
@rey09

hahaha, right?!?!? I totally thought that was Jon Snow at first!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 05 Feb 2018, 12:32 am

Wasn't Kira supposed to be Rey's name at first?
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:23 am

Lando's coat made my morning!

I'am on board!

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:52 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Welp, the first gay couple in SW!  cheers

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 20 Tumblr_p3nhosTs7v1rtvheio2_540

(The dancing Twi'Leks). Males have different tentacles, right?
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yes, males have different tentacles. But female twi’leks are more or less born dancers and it’s not surprising to see 2 dancing together to make it more attractive for the audience both in the movie and in the cinema Smile Not that I mind if they are a couple. If there are twi’leks in the movie, I will have to see it. And haven’t you heard that the first SW movie gay couple is in TLJ: a couple of male porgs. It’s a far cry from Sinjir and Conder, but one day in the GFFA...

I am a bit scared to be disappointed. Even though I love Han - big Han and Leia fan here -, I never felt the need to know more about his past. I like when some things remain a mystery. That spot has me zero excited and I am the least impressed by that last shot of the supposed young Han. And I am probably one of the rare people who is not a fan of Ron Howard. But it’s only a TV spot so difficult to judge and it’s going to be difficult to not go see the movie. Gotta give it a chance, right?
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:09 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
rey09 wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai

@rey09

hahaha, right?!?!? I totally thought that was Jon Snow at first!
@SheLitAFire

it's definitive, the Empire stylists are the best, they have a great style Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next