Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 19 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:09 pm

KnightsofReyloRen wrote:Hi IoJovi! Thx for the warm welcome. It's nice to meet you. Though I like tumblr, you have a point about it. It's a great place to tumble your Reylo content, but if chatting Reylo on a deeper level, it's not that best place for that. That's not to say, I haven't met great peeps. I have, totally. It's just I find forums are an easier way to meet peeps in fandom life. I'm happy I came across this place. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of fun chat with other Reylo's Wink
@KnightsofReyloRen

Yep yep! Everyone's different though. My mom still prefers Tumblr as it's great for the visual aspect, and I've helped her with the settings so only the "good" stuff gets through if you catch my drift. (Yes you heard that right my mom is a huge reylo shipper as well).
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 19 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:17 pm

So your mother is a Reylo fan too. OMG thats awesome! So you guys such a common ship you can gush & spin about at any given minute. You gotta love that lol. As for tumblr vs. forums, there's an important place for both in fandom life. I love both, but right now, I crave the forum style chat with other passionate Reylo's the most. Especially with all the negative anti Reylo crap on tumblr 24/7. It's like ENOUGH peeps lol!
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:21 pm

KnightsofReyloRen wrote:So your mother is a Reylo fan too. OMG thats awesome! So you guys such a common ship you can gush & spin about at any given minute. You gotta love that lol. As for tumblr vs. forums, there's an important place for both in fandom life. I love both, but right now, I crave the forum style chat with other passionate Reylo's the most. Especially with all the negative anti Reylo crap on tumblr 24/7. It's like ENOUGH peeps lol!
@KnightsofReyloRen

I took my mom to see it back in January and she came out as googli-eyed as I did! We pm each other pics of Adam Driver daily. It's pretty awesome. And yes, I did help her block all that crap out of her feed. She doesn't need to see that.

How did you find us, btw?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:31 pm

Adam Driver daily text pics. OMG so iconic Smile There's something about Adam isn't there that makes us Reylo fans need to do that. My bestie & I do the same EFFIN thing everyday. And yes, we're aware of our Adam Driver addiction lol. We wear our pride proud & shameless Wink As for how I found you guys, I saw a post on my tumblr dashboard about it. As soon as I read about the forum, I said to myself; "I'm down for that!" Rest is history.
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Wed 10 Aug 2016, 10:15 pm

KnightsofReyloRen wrote: I've been a member of this crack ship from the moment I heard Kylo breathe the words; "WHAT GIRL?!" to the First Order officer
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD
I remember during my first viewing of TFA when Kylo Ren said "What. GIRL?" I perked right up in my seat. Then when he looked Rey up and down and got right up in her face in Takodana and then practically leapt back when the stormtroopers showed up (even before the bridal carry!) I was like:

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 19 Shocked-will-smith

Anyway, looking forward to talking to you more. Make yourself at home. ^^
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2016, 10:44 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote: I've been a member of this crack ship from the moment I heard Kylo breathe the words; "WHAT GIRL?!" to the First Order officer
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD
I remember during my first viewing of TFA when Kylo Ren said "What. GIRL?" I perked right up in my seat.
@Darth Rowan

Oh my gosh, me too. rabbit

Welcome!! @KnightsofReyloRen

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD
I remember during my first viewing of TFA when Kylo Ren said "What. GIRL?" I perked right up in my seat. Then when he looked Rey up and down and got right up in her face in Takodana and then practically leapt back when the stormtroopers showed up (even before the bridal carry!) I was like:

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 19 Shocked-will-smith

@Darth Rowan Gurrrrl!!! All of "this". Totally with you on Kylo. Adam EFFIN TRUMPED it. I will worship my man Kylo/Ben till the end. As for Reylo, I'm defend my crack ship lol to the ends of the galaxy & back Wink

PS: Fresh Prince <3
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 8:55 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD
I remember during my first viewing of TFA when Kylo Ren said "What. GIRL?" I perked right up in my seat.
@Darth Rowan

Oh my gosh, me too. rabbit

Welcome!! @KnightsofReyloRen
@WhatGirl OMG you are not going to believe this, but I took the same exact screenshot of Adam/Kylo during ABC's TFA's special with my iPhone 6S Plus lol. When I saw the split screen image of both HOTTIES, I just had to save the moment of perfection <3 Sigh. Yep, I got it bad lol Wink

KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 11 Aug 2016, 8:56 pm

KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD

@Darth Rowan Gurrrrl!!! All of "this". Totally with you on Kylo. Adam EFFIN TRUMPED it. I will worship my man Kylo/Ben till the end. As for Reylo, I'm defend my crack ship lol to the ends of the galaxy & back Wink

@KnightsofReyloRen

You'll be quite pleased to find the majority of us here do not view it as a crack ship and see them as being the end game romance of the trilogy. I know some use the term crack ship as a catch all so in case that's not what you meant, my apologies.

Once it came to light through various sources within the story group that Rey isn't a Skywalker, it became obvious to me what I saw on screen wasn't in my head. At the end of the day, she will be part of the Skywalker family, even if she isn't one by blood.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:03 pm

IoJovi wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD

@KnightsofReyloRen

You'll be quite pleased to find the majority of us here do not view it as a crack ship and see them as being the end game romance of the trilogy. I know some use the term crack ship as a catch all so in case that's not what you meant, my apologies.

Once it came to light through various sources within the story group that Rey isn't a Skywalker, it became obvious to me what I saw on screen wasn't in my head. At the end of the day, she will be part of the Skywalker family, even if she isn't one by blood.
@IoJovi You know what? I am SO happy to be in the company of peeps that feel the way I do about Reylo. That I'm NOT seeing things btw them that aren't there. And yes, you're totally right. Rey and Kylo/Ben are NOT a crack ship any longer. In fact, I fully believe JJ Abrams birthed Rey & Kylo as canon soulmates (in the romantic sense) from the get go. I couldn't be happier about that. Gosh, I ADORE this ship! You know what I mean? Wink

KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:10 pm

KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD

@KnightsofReyloRen

@IoJovi You know what? I am SO happy to be in the company of peeps that feel the way I do about Reylo. That I'm NOT seeing things btw them that aren't there. And yes, you're totally right. Rey and Kylo/Ben are NOT a crack ship any longer. In fact, I fully believe JJ Abrams birthed Rey & Kylo as canon soulmates (in the romantic sense) from the get go. I couldn't be happier about that. Gosh, I ADORE this ship! You know what I mean? Wink

@KnightsofReyloRen

There's a few things that happened to tell me in wasn't crazy after walking out of TFA on my first viewing wondering what the heck did I just watch?

First, there's a ton of hidden hearts in many of their scrnes, with the most prominent being heart shaped reflections in his eyes in the interrogation. They don't change shape, don't move and they're there the entire time. They don't seem natural, like they were added after the fact.

Second was Reygate. Not sure if you are familiar with this one, but it was the best night in the Reylo fandom ever (at least for me). JJ Abrams stated to a child at some event that Rey's parents weren't in TFA. Of course he did a crappy half hearted retraction three hours later, but the damage was done. Pablo was alreadymaking Tweets in a half panic saying "Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. We know that, right?". And then there was Daisy Ridley in the Reylo tag on IG asking what it all means.

There was a HUGE celebration on this forum. It was a fantastic night!

Other people have their moments, but those are mine!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:17 pm

IoJovi wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD

@KnightsofReyloRen

@KnightsofReyloRen

There's a few things that happened to tell me in wasn't crazy after walking out of TFA on my first viewing wondering what the heck did I just watch?

First, there's a ton of hidden hearts in many of their scrnes, with the most prominent being heart shaped reflections in his eyes in the interrogation. They don't change shape, don't move and they're there the entire time. They don't seem natural, like they were added after the fact.

Second was Reygate. Not sure if you are familiar with this one, but it was the best night in the Reylo fandom ever (at least for me). JJ Abrams stated to a child at some event that Rey's parents weren't in TFA. Of course he did a crappy half hearted retraction three hours later, but the damage was done. Pablo was alreadymaking Tweets in a half panic saying "Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. We know that, right?". And then there was Daisy Ridley in the Reylo tag on IG asking what it all means.

There was a HUGE celebration on this forum. It was a fantastic night!

Other people have their moments, but those are mine!
@IoJovi

OMG, I can't believe I missed all of these things? Thx so much for filling me in a bit. I had to know more about everything you pointed out. So please, do tell <3
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:20 pm

Here is the Reygate celebration thread that will tell you pretty much everything you need to know. It does a better job of explaining everything that transpired than what I could ever descripe.

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t147-jj-abrams-rey-s-parents-are-not-in-episode-vii
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:30 pm

IoJovi wrote:Here is the Reygate celebration thread that will tell you pretty much everything you need to know. It does a better job of explaining everything that transpired than what I could ever descripe.

@IoJovi

OMG this is so exciting! JJ Abrams, as far as I'm concerned, he's the REAL JEDI MASTER lol. I'm going to take a look @ the thread now. Hopefully, the posts will give me a better sense about the things to mentioned. As for the idiots peeps who are arguing over the fact that Kylo IS a Skywalker are one of two things or both. First its either total denial over the fact that Kylo Ren aka Ben Skywalker Solo IS truly Jedi royalty & the future of the Jedi master or the peeps are just straight up morons lol. My guess, these anti's are guilty of both. Just saying Wink
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:55 pm

IoJovi wrote:Here is the Reygate celebration thread that will tell you pretty much everything you need to know.  It does a better job of explaining everything that transpired than what I could ever descripe.

@IoJovi

That is a good thread to visit for a quick mood lift as well!

Also, Pablo has not only said that Kylo is a Skywalker... but that he is THE Skywalker, as in the singular/main Skywalker of the trilogy. Which is even better. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:58 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
IoJovi wrote:Here is the Reygate celebration thread that will tell you pretty much everything you need to know.  It does a better job of explaining everything that transpired than what I could ever descripe.

@IoJovi

Also, Pablo has not only said that Kylo is a Skywalker... but that he is THE Skywalker, as in the singular/main Skywalker of the trilogy. Which is even better. Smile
@WhatGirl

Whenever I'm in a bad mood, all I need to do is read that thread and it's an instant pick me up!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 10:01 pm

WhatGirl wrote:

@IoJovi

@WhatGirl "THE SKYWALKER" I'm sorry, but that's HOT! That said, bless Pablo was setting the record straight about our man, Kylo/Ben.

KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Thu 11 Aug 2016, 10:03 pm

IoJovi wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:

@IoJovi

@WhatGirl

Whenever I'm in a bad mood, all I need to do is read that thread and it's an instant pick me up!
@IoJovi I'm starting to understand why. Reylo absolute CANON *feels* indeed <3

KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2016, 9:23 pm

Yo @KnightsofReyloRen! Welcome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen Fri 12 Aug 2016, 10:14 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Yo @KnightsofReyloRen! Welcome! Very Happy

@AppleCrumble122 Awe thx apple. I'm having a lot of fun exploring the threads as much as I am talking my fellow Reylos. Oh & reading the "Reygate" comments, just awesome! Especially Pablo's statement about Kylo is THE SKYWALKER. <3 DONE!
KnightsofReyloRen
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by klay Thu 18 Aug 2016, 1:23 pm

Hello, your longtime lurker here. I've decided to register. I'm a star wars fan. I'm not that much into this kylo ren x rey thing, I think they're blood related but you make some good points and i can see them working together in the future. if they're not than hell let them make some babies
i like other parts of this forum a lot, so please don't shut me down i'll be nice i promise.

klay
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 18 Aug 2016, 1:40 pm

klay wrote:Hello, your longtime lurker here. I've decided to register. I'm a star wars fan. I'm not that much into this kylo ren x rey thing, I think they're blood related but you make some good points and i can see them working together in the future. if they're not than hell let them make some babies
i like other parts of this forum a lot, so please don't shut me down i'll be nice i promise.
@klay

Welcome! If you have some doubts about the "relative" thing, you can check Rey's parentage thread and all the reylo-centric metas!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by leoba Thu 18 Aug 2016, 2:25 pm

I just joined the forum, I didn't even know it existed until today. I'm a Tumblr mostly-lurker http://degustibusnondisputandum.tumblr.com/. Thanks for letting me join!

leoba
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 18 Aug 2016, 2:31 pm

Welcome, @Leoba and @klay!

And for anyone who doubts Rey's blood unrelation to Kylo, this thread is a great place to start. There's so much more that happened during Reygate than just JJ's statement and the following half-hearted retraction. Enjoy!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 18 Aug 2016, 2:41 pm

leoba wrote:I just joined the forum, I didn't even know it existed until today. I'm a Tumblr mostly-lurker http://degustibusnondisputandum.tumblr.com/. Thanks for letting me join!
@leoba

Welcome! Be our guest! Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next