Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by annabanana Thu 18 Aug 2016, 4:05 pm

Hello there, I'm new here to this site. You may call me Anna Smile I found this forum from Tumblr, and my blog is reylo-trash-can if anyone is interested.

Some tidbits about me: I am a 20 year-old college sophomore majoring in accounting/finance and residing in Texas. I am hispanic, but I do not speak Spanish fluently, and only know basic spanish, sorry. My hobbies include reading, bike riding, watching classic movies, playing the viola, and wasting the rest of my time on Tumblr.

Regarding Star Wars, I was a casual fan before TFA, but afterwards I fully immersed myself in the SW fandom hell-hole and now I can't get out. Also not that familiar with the EU, but I'm getting there.
annabanana
annabanana
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by IoJovi Thu 18 Aug 2016, 4:08 pm

annabanana wrote:Hello there, I'm new here to this site. You may call me Anna Smile I found this forum from Tumblr, and my blog is reylo-trash-can if anyone is interested.

Some tidbits about me: I am a 20 year-old college sophomore majoring in accounting/finance and residing in Texas. I am hispanic, but I do not speak Spanish fluently, and only know basic spanish, sorry. My hobbies include reading, bike riding, watching classic movies, playing the viola, and wasting the rest of my time on Tumblr.

Regarding Star Wars, I was a casual fan before TFA, but afterwards I fully immersed myself in the SW fandom hell-hole and now I can't get out. Also not that familiar with the EU, but I'm getting there.
@annabanana

Welcome and glad to meet you! We have a few members that are knowledgeable about the EU and are happy to share everything they know. Hope you enjoy it here!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 18 Aug 2016, 4:09 pm

annabanana wrote:Hello there, I'm new here to this site. You may call me Anna Smile I found this forum from Tumblr, and my blog is reylo-trash-can if anyone is interested.

@annabanana

Hello, have fun with us Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 18 Aug 2016, 6:07 pm

@annabanana

Hello, nice to meet you. And I might have tumbled upon your tumblr before  WinksD
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by hrivulja Sat 27 Aug 2016, 4:31 am

Hello my fellow Reylo shippers, I'm new here...and I'm so glad to have found this forum :-) I'm looking forward to discuss the interesting dynamics of our favourite hero/villan pairing :-)
hrivulja
hrivulja
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 27 Aug 2016, 6:33 am

hrivulja wrote:Hello my fellow Reylo shippers, I'm new here...and I'm so glad to have found this forum :-) I'm looking forward to discuss the interesting dynamics of our favourite hero/villan pairing :-)
@hrivulja

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 27 Aug 2016, 9:38 am

hrivulja wrote:Hello my fellow Reylo shippers, I'm new here...and I'm so glad to have found this forum :-) I'm looking forward to discuss the interesting dynamics of our favourite hero/villan pairing :-)
@hrivulja

Ahoy ye matey! Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 20 Giphy

You have a great avatar. ^^
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 27 Aug 2016, 10:11 am

@hrivulja

Nice to meet you Waves
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 27 Aug 2016, 11:26 am

@hrivulja

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. We look forward to hearing your input on our favorite pairing!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kassadin Sat 27 Aug 2016, 12:12 pm

@hrivulja Welcome! Are you from Balkan? There's a lot of us here and your username sounds familiar. Star wars fever!
kassadin
kassadin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by hrivulja Sat 27 Aug 2016, 1:43 pm

kassadin wrote:@hrivulja Welcome! Are you from Balkan? There's a lot of us here and your username sounds familiar. Star wars fever!
@kassadin

Yes, Croatia. you?
hrivulja
hrivulja
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 27 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

hrivulja wrote:
kassadin wrote:@hrivulja Welcome! Are you from Balkan? There's a lot of us here and your username sounds familiar. Star wars fever!
@kassadin

Yes, Croatia. you?
@hrivulja

Lol, there're lot of Croatians here. I am not myself but I knows some of people here who are from Croatia, too
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:15 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
KnightsofReyloRen wrote: I've been a member of this crack ship from the moment I heard Kylo breathe the words; "WHAT GIRL?!" to the First Order officer
@KnightsofReyloRen

Like, are you me?? XD
I remember during my first viewing of TFA when Kylo Ren said "What. GIRL?" I perked right up in my seat.
@Darth Rowan

Oh my gosh, me too. rabbit

Welcome!! @KnightsofReyloRen
@WhatGirl

I was too busy looking at the steadycam shot they were creating and the lens type they were using to even notice

Sad
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 15 Sep 2016, 2:42 pm

Kylo Ren wrote:
hrivulja wrote:
@kassadin

Yes, Croatia. you?
@hrivulja

looool weeeeelcome Lolilol

Kylo Ren is from Croatia Wink

I can introduce you to @sforza @marchtwin @Darth_Awakened we are Croatians but we have tons of fellow balkanians here most famous ones being @bela.mesecina and @kassadin

we should make a secret reylo society in the real world.....reyloers of the balkans...unite!!!

Hope you have fun here....do visit the social threads Razz
@Kylo Ren
And Hux is from Austria. Twisted Evil
I wish that I'd found this thread before. I would introduce myself there.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 17 Sep 2016, 1:44 pm

Hello! I'm new Very Happy I've been a Reylo fan since the 2nd time I saw it in theaters, I was too overwhelmed the first time to notice anything in particular other than the pivotal interrogation scene. Over time I began to notice the "strange vibe" between the two I saw mentioned on a couple of other posts and came to the conclusion that 1) I don't think they are related and 2) even moreso, I don't WANT them to be related. They have a strange chemistry that I hope to see developed more. Mostly I just like reading all the intricate theories & analyses people have come up with since December. I decided to join Reylo skyforum when I saw the metas & tropes that one of the boards had with all the links to very thoughtful & detailed observations from the movies. I honestly think some fans are so creative that I'm worried Episode 8 & 9 might possibly disappoint (hopefully not!!!!)! You all are a cool bunch & provide me with lots of entertaining things to ponder! I also read a lot of fanfic on fanfic . net under the same username (I've been storing up Reylo fics recently!), although I haven't written any myself.
Little more about me:
American female, young professional, married no kids (yet), fan of Adam Driver on Girls as well, can't wait to see Daisy Ridley in more movies (looking forward to the Ophelia Hamlet interpretation!)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 17 Sep 2016, 1:50 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:Hello! I'm new Very Happy I've been a Reylo fan since the 2nd time I saw it in theaters, I was too overwhelmed the first time to notice anything in particular other than the pivotal interrogation scene. Over time I began to notice the "strange vibe" between the two I saw mentioned on a couple of other posts and came to the conclusion that 1) I don't think they are related and 2) even moreso, I don't WANT them to be related. They have a strange chemistry that I hope to see developed more. Mostly I just like reading all the intricate theories & analyses people have come up with since December. I decided to join Reylo skyforum when I saw the metas & tropes that one of the boards had with all the links to very thoughtful & detailed observations from the movies. I honestly think some fans are so creative that I'm worried Episode 8 & 9 might possibly disappoint (hopefully not!!!!)! You all are a cool bunch & provide me with lots of entertaining things to ponder! I also read a lot of fanfic on fanfic . net under the same username (I've been storing up Reylo fics recently!), although I haven't written any myself.
Little more about me:
American female, young professional, married no kids (yet), fan of Adam Driver on Girls as well, can't wait to see Daisy Ridley in more movies (looking forward to the Ophelia Hamlet interpretation!)
@SheLitAFire

Welcome to the forum!
And thank you for your kind words!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 17 Sep 2016, 1:58 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:Hello! I'm new Very Happy I've been a Reylo fan since the 2nd time I saw it in theaters, I was too overwhelmed the first time to notice anything in particular other than the pivotal interrogation scene. Over time I began to notice the "strange vibe" between the two I saw mentioned on a couple of other posts and came to the conclusion that 1) I don't think they are related and 2) even moreso, I don't WANT them to be related. They have a strange chemistry that I hope to see developed more. Mostly I just like reading all the intricate theories & analyses people have come up with since December. I decided to join Reylo skyforum when I saw the metas & tropes that one of the boards had with all the links to very thoughtful & detailed observations from the movies. I honestly think some fans are so creative that I'm worried Episode 8 & 9 might possibly disappoint (hopefully not!!!!)! You all are a cool bunch & provide me with lots of entertaining things to ponder! I also read a lot of fanfic on fanfic . net under the same username (I've been storing up Reylo fics recently!), although I haven't written any myself.
Little more about me:
@SheLitAFire

Welcome to the Reylo sin pit! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:05 pm

Hello fellow Reylo shippers! I am so excited to be part of this insanity! Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask! I was done for! What a beautiful man! Those eyes should be illegal!
A true Disney prince and then some!
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:11 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers! I am so excited to be part of this insanity! Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask! I was done for! What a beautiful man! Those eyes should be illegal!
@WillowMeena

Welcome Iojovi's mom! We have heard a lot about you. Enjoy your time here! Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:17 pm

@WillowMeena

Welcome on board!
Smile
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:18 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers!  I am so excited to be part of this insanity!   Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask!   I was done for!  What a beautiful man!  Those eyes should be illegal!  
@WillowMeena

Welcome! Very Happy  He is a prince indeed, a dark one, which in my opinion is the most attractive type Wink
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:21 pm

OMG mom!!!! bounce bounce

Glad to see you around these parts!!!!

True Disney Prince indeed - you'll get no argument on that here. You've come to the right place!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:35 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers! I am so excited to be part of this insanity! Lol
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Hey reylo mama! Welcome! We've heard that you're the biggest reylo shipper on earth! Have fun with us Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 22 Sep 2016, 4:00 pm

@WillowMeena

It's a pleasure to meet you, IoJovis Mom  Waves
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next