Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 22 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by gwendy85 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:25 pm

Hi guys! Just thought I'd join you here Very Happy Hope to have fun with you guys!
gwendy85
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 22 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:26 pm

gwendy85 wrote:Hi guys! Just thought I'd join you here Very Happy Hope to have fun with you guys!
@gwendy85

Gwendy! Welcome! So glad you joined! I'm a big fan lol! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:27 pm

gwendy85 wrote:Hi guys! Just thought I'd join you here Very Happy Hope to have fun with you guys!
@gwendy85

Waves Hi! Welcome! I love your art.

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:31 pm

@gwendy85

Welcome! You will find that you have many fans of your artwork here!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:31 pm

Welcome, Gwendy85! I am a very big fan of your art and blogs as well. Glad to have you aboard!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by gwendy85 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:40 pm

Thanks guys! I'm browsing through what's been going on here now so I can be up to speed Very Happy
gwendy85
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:41 pm

@gwendy85

Hi Gwendy! Love to see you here, I'm muldersgirlyscream on tumblr, have fun cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:47 pm

gwendy85 wrote:Thanks guys! I'm browsing through what's been going on here now so I can be up to speed Very Happy
@gwendy85

We've been around since March, so you'll find every kind of spoiler and discussion revolving around it, since. We also have a tweets thread (my favorite) for discussion surrounding Pablo, Rian Johnson and anyone else associated with production. Spoilers is good too, and you'll find both of these in the Episode VIII forum.

We also have a Reygate celebration thread that was created back in April the night of JJs little slip. If I'm ever having a bad day, I go there and reread it! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 2:48 am

Hello My Reylos! =)

I've been lurking for a while, it's time I unmask. (see what I did there? :p)

The first time I saw TFA, I didn't pay much attention at the dynamic between Kylo and Rey, to be honnest. I was too busy being a moron : being outraged at watching a remake of episode IV. Seriously... JJ, I'm still a bit angry at the Star Killer. But I forgive you because... Reylo :p

Then a few months later I decided "what the hell, let's give this movie another try". And BOOM, it hit me. I remember having a cynical thought when Rey fell into Kylo arms and carried her bride style ("look at him, carrying his wifey", the irony). And then the interrogation scene, and then I was done for.

I was a bit unsure about registering because I had a very bad experience with "my last shipping" and I understand from your comments that Reylos have been enduring a lot of "trolling", if not downright abuse. That's the problem with Internet, it's so easy to be a moron when you're hiding behind a computer screen.

But then JJ comments happened and I'm so happy. Yeah to Reylo and Beauty and the Beast space style.

Anyway, Hi guys =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 6:12 am

Hello @gwendy85 and @Annwyn
Welcome!! Waves  
Gwendy you're very talented! We're all fans of your work Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 05 Nov 2016, 6:59 am

Annwyn wrote:Hello My Reylos! =)

I've been lurking for a while, it's time I unmask. (see what I did there? :p)

The first time I saw TFA, I didn't pay much attention at the dynamic between Kylo and Rey, to be honnest. I was too busy being a moron : being outraged at watching a remake of episode IV. Seriously... JJ, I'm still a bit angry at the Star Killer. But I forgive you because... Reylo :p

Then a few months later I decided "what the hell, let's give this movie another try". And BOOM, it hit me. I remember having a cynical thought when Rey fell into Kylo arms and carried her bride style ("look at him, carrying his wifey", the irony). And then the interrogation scene, and then I was done for.

I was a bit unsure about registering because I had a very bad experience with "my last shipping" and I understand from your comments that Reylos have been enduring a lot of "trolling", if not downright abuse. That's the problem with Internet, it's so easy to be a moron when you're hiding behind a computer screen.

But then JJ comments happened and I'm so happy. Yeah to Reylo and Beauty and the Beast space style.

Anyway, Hi guys =)
@Annwyn

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 7:04 am

I adore your signature Maria. Are you a frecnh fry?
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:02 am

Hi and welcome @Annwyn! Looking forward to talking with you about Star Wars, Rey and Kylo.

If you're worried about trolls and antis, this is the best place to talk about Reylo online. There's been little - if any - of that going on since the forum was created, and the mods are all on top of things.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:06 am

Annwyn wrote:I adore your signature Maria. Are you a frecnh fry?
@Annwyn

Nope, Italian pasta Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:53 am

Welcome @Annwyn!

I think you'll find that we're a very supportive environment here, compared to the rest of the internet. In the rare instances of trolling, we try to take care of it pretty quickly.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:54 am

@BastilaBey : Thank you <3

@IseeAnIsland : Ty <3

I enjoyed reading your posts, thoughts, and I like it there already =)

@Maria Antonietta : I wondered because of your name, my queen =) And I love Italian pasta and everything italian :  I'm totally in love with that stratacciella I discovered a few weeks ago. Off topic but I had to say it. Where I am from, Bordeaux, we have a long culture of wines. And the little I know about italian wines, I adore. Anyway : <3Italia<3 .

I am grateful for Italy and Reylo =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 05 Nov 2016, 12:01 pm

Annwyn wrote:@BastilaBey : Thank you <3

@Maria Antonietta : I wondered because of your name, my queen =) And I love Italian pasta and everything italian :  I'm totally in love with that stratacciella I discovered a few weeks ago. Off topic but I had to say it. Where I am from, Bordeaux, we have a long culture of wines. And the little I know about italian wines, I adore. Anyway : <3Italia<3 .

@Annwyn

Stracciatella is a sin, it tastes so good but better not eating too much lol! I've visited Paris like 14 years ago, we have so much in common, I really liked wine and bread, I love bread that's why I'm a bit fat lol! lol! lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 12:12 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:

@Annwyn

Stracciatella is a sin, it tastes so good but better not eating too much lol! I've visited Paris like 14 years ago, we have so much in common, I really liked wine and bread, I love bread that's why I'm a bit fat lol! lol! lol!
@Maria Antonietta

You are not fat, you enjoy the good things. I am a sucker for stratacciella. Italy reminds me of South West of France : so many good things to enjoy and discover =)

Maybe I can see you someday in Paris =)

Anyway, you're italian, you're named after a french queen and you have, yeah sorry guys it's true, ther sexiest signature EVER, so I already love you =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 05 Nov 2016, 12:49 pm

Annwyn wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

@Annwyn

@Maria Antonietta

You are not fat, you enjoy the good things. I am a sucker for stratacciella. Italy reminds me of South West of France : so many good things to enjoy and discover =)

Maybe I can see you someday in Paris =)

Anyway, you're italian, you're named after a french queen and you have, yeah sorry guys it's true, ther sexiest signature EVER, so I already love you =)
@Annwyn

awwwwwww cheers cheers ily too afro flower
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 05 Nov 2016, 12:58 pm

Hello there @Annwyn.
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 1:01 pm

I have a crush on you, my italian girl. Italy is what I love the most (after Reylo tss...)

I'm happy to be among you. And Stratacciella rocks, I adore it.

And I still stand for : you have the sexiest signature ever =) And you know about Marie Antoinette.

Nighty girl. You're my girl crush =)

edit : Hi @Sylvia. You, my fellow Reylos are awesome =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 05 Nov 2016, 1:06 pm

Welcome, @Annwyn! I know you'll love our little corner of the Internet. Enjoy!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 1:13 pm

Ty @IoJovi <3

And now, I am off. Thank you for the welcomes. You guys rocks.
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Sat 05 Nov 2016, 1:19 pm

Before I go, I wanted to say... I shouldn't because it is offensive but... I'm glad the "Reylo community" is so nice.My last ship, people went to the twit account to tell him (the actor) how much they hated him. And I'm being nice, they said horrible things. So I'm really happy to be among you. It's just so "easy" to troll when you hide behind a computer screen. I'm glad to be among you =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next