Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 4:01 pm

@willowmeena

Welcome! Kylo just so happens to be my favorite Disney prince. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 22 Sep 2016, 4:06 pm

WhatGirl wrote:@willowmeena

@WhatGirl

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Adam-driver-aladdin-1024
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Thu 22 Sep 2016, 4:35 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes all. You are so kind.
Please be patient with me for awhile while I get used to navigating this forum. A fun bunch!
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:16 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers! I am so excited to be part of this insanity! Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask! I was done for! What a beautiful man! Those eyes should be illegal!
A true Disney prince and then some!
@WillowMeena

Yay! We've heard so much about you. It's great to finally "meet" you!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:07 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers! I am so excited to be part of this insanity! Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask! I was done for! What a beautiful man! Those eyes should be illegal!
@WillowMeena

Hi mama Jovi!!!!!! Smile
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:14 pm

I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Hello and welcome! Smile We are glad to have you with us @IoJovi has told us how enthusiastic you are about Reylo.

I was also ready to give Kylo anything when he took off his mask (and long before that with his sexy prowling walk!) Wink

I hope you will join in with the chat when you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:26 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Hello and welcome! Smile We are glad to have you with us @IoJovi has told us how enthusiastic you are about Reylo.

I was also ready to give Kylo anything when he took off his mask (and long before that with his sexy prowling walk!) Wink

I hope you will join in with the chat when you can.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Omg let's talk about that walk. I thought he was dead sexy before he ever unmasked - he could have looked like Greedo under there for all I cared.

Somebody just needs to tell him he's pretty when he's angry...
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 91483f11

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:35 pm

@IoJovi It was that walk that first reeled me in! As soon as his Space limo landed on Takodana and he came stomping out with his fists clenched, I knew I was in trouble, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:37 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:@IoJovi It was that walk that first reeled me in! As soon as his Space limo landed on Takodana and he came stomping out with his fists clenched, I knew I was in trouble, lol!
@Mrs Ben Solo

I want to say I first noticed that walk in one of his first scenes with Hux. My first thought was...yeah this definitely isn't Darth Vader 2.0. Vader inspired those kind of "feelings"... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:49 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:@IoJovi It was that walk that first reeled me in! As soon as his Space limo landed on Takodana and he came stomping out with his fists clenched, I knew I was in trouble, lol!
@Mrs Ben Solo

I want to say I first noticed that walk in one of his first scenes with Hux. My first thought was...yeah this definitely isn't Darth Vader 2.0. Vader inspired those kind of "feelings"... Laughing
@IoJovi

Yeah, I thought Vader was a cool bad guy but I definitely didn't have the same reaction as I had to his grandson! Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:13 pm

I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Céad míle fáilte Very Happy..... Which means 100 THOUSAND welcomes Smile glad to have you with us!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:29 pm

@WillowMeena

@Mama Jovi, it's great to meet you! We've been hearing awesome things about you from @IoJovi from early days - glad that you decided to join! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you navigate the site.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Fri 23 Sep 2016, 2:07 pm

WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers!  I am so excited to be part of this insanity!   Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask!   I was done for!  What a beautiful man!  Those eyes should be illegal!  
@WillowMeena
Welcome on board! Not everyone is a shipper there.
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Sds10
May the Force be with you. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:33 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
WillowMeena wrote:Hello fellow Reylo shippers!  I am so excited to be part of this insanity!   Lol
I am iojovis mom.
My love affair with this ship started in interrogation when Kylo removed the mask!   I was done for!  What a beautiful man!  Those eyes should be illegal!  
@WillowMeena
@Geralt_Riv

@WillowMeena is the biggest Reylo shipper you'll ever meet, so there's that. She can't help herself. Laughing

Thanks all for making my momma feel welcome! I knew you guys would... Smile I walked her through some of the features last night and she's getting more comfortable using the site. I showed her my favorite threads (Tweets and Spoilers, for me). We both can't wait til Celebration 2017 so we can meet some of you guys in person! bounce
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:59 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

Man, I'm seeing hearts everywhere in that image. Like, there's a huge one right in the center where the tree branches are curving in the shape of a heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 23 Sep 2016, 4:14 pm

Welcome, @WillowMeena - so pleased to meet you at last! Smile

Welcome to all other newcomers as well.

I don't visit this thread often enough, tbh...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Fri 23 Sep 2016, 5:04 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

Man, I'm seeing hearts everywhere in that image. Like, there's a huge one right in the center where the tree branches are curving in the shape of a heart.
@WhatGirl
So there is more than one? Or you are talking just about this one:
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Asdaa10
Someone showed it to me before. I'm a fanboy and not a shipper. I don't see this type of things as easily as you. Nobody is perfect (even me).Razz I was looking for a better image but I didn't find any. I wanted some picture from that scene becouse I took the quote from that scene. It's unfortunate. I see it now. Embarassed
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 23 Sep 2016, 5:48 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@WhatGirl
So there is more than one? Or you are talking just about this one:
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 21 Asdaa10
Someone showed it to me before. I'm a fanboy and not a shipper. I don't see this type of things as easily as you. Nobody is perfect (even me).Razz I was looking for a better image but I didn't find any. I wanted some picture from that scene becouse I took the quote from that scene. It's unfortunate. I see it now. Embarassed
@Geralt_Riv

One night I counted at least 20 hearts in this picture. Then I went back, and could count four. I still see the four, but the one above overlapping the heart that's circled sticks out to me the most.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:40 am

Kylo Ren wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena
@Geralt_Riv

Omfg...so you don't see the hearts?!!!
Tire langue

I had some in my coffee this morning....and how that connects to ReyLo is.... WinksD
@Kylo Ren
I'm not looking for hearts in Star Wars. I found someone showed this one somewhere on the internet. Sometimes I think you're exaggerating. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:26 pm

WhatGirl wrote:@willowmeena

@WhatGirl

He's rare being! Sigh!
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:27 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Yay! We've heard so much about you. It's great to finally "meet" you!
@ISeeAnIsland

Good to meet all of you too.
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:30 pm

Mana wrote:
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena

Hi mama Jovi!!!!!! Smile

Mama Jovi! I lobe it! I should have picked that for my screen name. Iojovi and Mamajovi have sooo much fun with the fandom. So much fun!
@Mana

WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:31 pm

IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@IoJovi

I agree "the walk" does indeed take ones breath away.
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:34 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
I am iojovis mom.
@WillowMeena
@Geralt_Riv

@WillowMeena is the biggest Reylo shipper you'll ever meet, so there's that. She can't help herself. Laughing

Thanks all for making my momma feel welcome! I knew you guys would... Smile I walked her through some of the features last night and she's getting more comfortable using the site. I showed her my favorite threads (Tweets and Spoilers, for me). We both can't wait til Celebration 2017 so we can meet some of you guys in person! bounce
@IoJovi

Yes, thank you all for the warm welcome. Today I learned how to reply to comments. I wasn't being rude, just had to figure it out. Lol
WillowMeena
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next