Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by rawpowah Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:47 pm

@Darth Rowan Thank you so much. I was in such a rush to post here once my registration got approved, that I forgot to read everything beforehand.

And yes I love "raw powah" as well and say it to myself now every time Kylo and Rey do something in a tv spot. Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Newbie from SPAIN

Post by lauvamp Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:22 pm

Hi everybody! cheers

I joined the fandom this Spring-Summer (even though I'm a fan of these fabulous 2 since the first time I watched TFA in 2015) Embarassed But seriously, I didn't know about this huge community before....so many people who also felt that special interaction between Kylo x Rey! I was glad to see I was not crazy after all lol

Happy to be here Love
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:33 pm

lauvamp wrote:Hi everybody! cheers

I joined the fandom this Spring-Summer (even though I'm a fan of these fabulous 2 since the first time I watched TFA in 2015) Embarassed But seriously, I didn't know about this huge community before....so many people who also felt that special interaction between Kylo x Rey! I was glad to see I was not crazy after all lol

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome! Cool
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:34 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome to our friendly community! Smile
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome!

You live in the beautiful city - I visited it once and fell in love with it immediately.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:22 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Yasss welcome! OMG I am in love with your Reylo and Kylo Ren fanart, btw. ;_;
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Source
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Sat 18 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Yasss welcome! OMG I am in love with your Reylo and Kylo Ren fanart, btw. ;_;
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Source
@Darth Rowan

Awwwww so happy you like them!! Just uploaded a new one on my tumblr Embarassed
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:13 am

Darth Rowan wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum!

Now that you've visited the Welcome New Members information thread and familiarized yourself with our rules, this is the place to write your intro post so we can get to know you.

Once you've introduced yourself, feel free to start posting away in any of our shiny new forums.
Got a question? Visit the FAQ.
Create topics and explore as much as you want.
We'd like for this to become a thriving Reylo community where all can speak freely and with mutual respect. Cheers! n_n

And now, tell us a little about you. Reply below to get started!
@Darth Rowan

Hi All. My name is Jen. I love the concept/idea of Reylo and what it might be offering us in the coming Star Wars movies. I think it's fun that we seem to be a niche group of people that can see this happening, so feels quite special, until it hopefully becomes canon. ;-)

Like many folks, there is something beautiful about the idea of energy/force in the universe and two people coming together to make it a better place. :-p Also makes me feel a creative spark eg. drawing/writing, so I might share in the up and coming not tooooo distant future.

Side note: I am a BIG fan of Empire of the Sun and oddly enough, they premiered a new video that gives me Reylo vibes, so wanted to share the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiZYtzhT9U

Chat with you all later!

Jen
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:25 am

Starliteprism wrote:

Now that you've visited the Welcome New Members information thread and familiarized yourself with our rules, this is the place to write your intro post so we can get to know you.

Once you've introduced yourself, feel free to start posting away in any of our shiny new forums.
We'd like for this to become a thriving Reylo community where all can speak freely and with mutual respect. Cheers! n_n

@Darth Rowan

Hi All. My name is Jen. I love the concept/idea of Reylo and what it might be offering us in the coming Star Wars movies. I think it's fun that we seem to be a niche group of people that can see this happening, so feels quite special, until it hopefully becomes canon. ;-)

Like many folks, there is something beautiful about the idea of energy/force in the universe and two people coming together to make it a better place. :-p Also makes me feel a creative spark eg. drawing/writing, so I might share in the up and coming not tooooo distant future.

Side note: I am a BIG fan of Empire of the Sun and oddly enough, they premiered a new video that gives me Reylo vibes, so wanted to share the link:

Chat with you all later!

Jen
@Starliteprism

Welcome! Glad to have you here! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:34 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:

@Darth Rowan

Chat with you all later!

Jen
@Starliteprism

Welcome! Glad to have you here! cheers
@SheLitAFire

Thank you veeeeery much. :-D
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryDragonPuppy Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:39 am

Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
AngryDragonPuppy
AngryDragonPuppy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://angrydragonpuppy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:44 am

AngryDragonPuppy wrote:Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

I know you from Tumblr.^^
Welcome, glad you decided to join!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:46 am

AngryDragonPuppy wrote:Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

Welcome to the Reylo family! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofWands Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:01 pm

May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

Yes, yes, yes, I also know your Tumblr!
I'm not always around, but I think this community is awesome and the discussions are first class.

Great to see you here!
AceofWands
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:22 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kayla and I am so grateful to be joining everyone on here!

I joined the site a few days ago and had to work up the courage to do that and now say hello. I will definitely try to get involved in discussions and be less shy Very Happy

Even before TFA, I went into the movie just knowing Kylo would be my favorite character and it is no surprise he is my favorite. My favorite scenes from TFA were easily Kylo and Rey's and even then I could see their chemistry was explosive.

This seems like a great forum and I am excited to be here!!!
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:27 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:Hello Everyone!

I joined the site a few days ago and had to work up the courage to do that and now say hello. I will definitely try to get involved in discussions and be less shy Very Happy

Even before TFA, I went into the movie just knowing Kylo would be my favorite character and it is no surprise he is my favorite. My favorite scenes from TFA were easily Kylo and Rey's and even then I could see their chemistry was explosive.

@whisperingwillow

Welcome! Love
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:33 pm

A warm welcome to the forum @AngryDragonPuppy and @whisperingwillow!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:37 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:Hello Everyone!

@whisperingwillow

Welcome, Kayla! ^^

I felt the same way about Kylo Ren - even before seeing the movie, just watching him do his fancy lightsaber twirls when he charged at Finn in the trailer had me going gaga over him, lol. Still, I thought I wouldn't like him because I didn't like Adam Driver back then. It sounds crazy to say it now, but I'd only seen AD in his first episodes of Girls (*gag*, sorry to everyone who loved that show) and a few indy movies where he played annoying characters - needless to say, I was not expecting anything good. He totally won me over with his portrayal of Kylo in TFA, and I've found a deep appreciation for him as an actor since then. That's part of why I'm hopeful that Kylo haters will come around after TLJ. AD has that kind of charisma and acting chops. If anyone can do it, it's him. XD

But I digress. I am glad you decided to join and that you introduced yourself here. Looking forward to reading your posts!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissConduct Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:01 pm

Hi everyone I’m super happy to be here. What a great day to join in light of the Entertainment Weekly news on REYLO❤️❤️❤️ WOO HOO!!!!!

MissConduct
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm

MissConduct wrote:Hi everyone I’m super happy to be here. What a great day to join in light of the Entertainment Weekly news on REYLO❤️❤️❤️ WOO HOO!!!!!
@MissConduct

Welcome!!! I LOVE your username, btw Smile
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty @SheLitAFire

Post by MissConduct Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

Thanks, your username is cool and nostalgic of The Doors

MissConduct
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:43 pm

WELCOME, EVERYBODY! Enjoy the trash sin bin! cheers Basketball
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am super late to the party, but here nonetheless and I am SO happy to be a part of this beautiful community of Reylo fans! I am so excited for Reylo! I was not one of those who picked up on it from their first viewings of TFA. It wasn't even the 2nd viewing...but around my 3rd viewing I started picking up on it and thought there was something going on between Kylo/Rey, but thought it was just in my head and I let it go...until that trailer dropped on October 9th! Then I KNEW it wasn't in my head...I was right! I started researching and reading everything I could find, fanfic, articles, YouTube, podcasts, anything/everything. Then I found your forum. I can't tell you how fun it was to read the posts from all the fantastic members and your brilliant take on things. I've enjoyed the different POVs and have learned a lot from you all. I found myself going to your forum everyday, then it was multiple times a day just to catch up on the latest and greatest. Your forum is also VERY respectful and it is really the only place I go to for any SW news now, so thank you! I just wish I would have gone with my gut way back when...then I would have found you a lot sooner!
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm

@KnightsofReylo_2015

Awww glad to have you here!! Love
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:14 am

KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Well, I am super late to the party, but here nonetheless and I am SO happy to be a part of this beautiful community of Reylo fans! I am so excited for Reylo! I was not one of those who picked up on it from their first viewings of TFA. It wasn't even the 2nd viewing...but around my 3rd viewing I started picking up on it and thought there was something going on between Kylo/Rey, but thought it was just in my head and I let it go...until that trailer dropped on October 9th! Then I KNEW it wasn't in my head...I was right! I started researching and reading everything I could find, fanfic, articles, YouTube, podcasts, anything/everything. Then I found your forum. I can't tell you how fun it was to read the posts from all the fantastic members and your brilliant take on things. I've enjoyed the different POVs and have learned a lot from you all. I found myself going to your forum everyday, then it was multiple times a day just to catch up on the latest and greatest. Your forum is also VERY respectful and it is really the only place I go to for any SW news now, so thank you! I just wish I would have gone with my gut way back when...then I would have found you a lot sooner!
@KnightsofReylo_2015

Hello! Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next