Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey's Vision

+34
Kyla Ren
Geralt_Riv
Saracene
hrivulja
ZioRen
jakkusun
Darth_Awakened
ViviF
spacebaby45678
Jakku
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
EchoBase
Darth Rowan
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
creepi0
Rimfaxe96
Camaro
Rogue Rey
Little_Boots
Reylo Lemon
CienaRee
Queen Rey
panki
Darth Dementor
Darth Dingbat
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
MoonFyre
AnneNeville
vaderito
Sylvia Snow
38 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rey's Vision - Page 7 Empty Re: Rey's Vision

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:37 pm

Gemini wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:@Gemini I think, it could be the moment when he is trying to take Anakins Saber. He does say that..... someone she was with was a thief, which is possibly Maz
@Little_Boots

It doesn't look like anakins  saber though just my opinion

Hundreds of people thought it was Luke's. Because you can see the end part and the bridges and the raised part
@Gemini

I still don't understand why they would take something so important from the film though. If Kylo is indeed getting visions of Rey through this relic Saber, they should have had it in the film and not the trailer, people would be more intrigued by what's in the film, but maybe we'll learn about it in Episode 8
@Little_Boots

Because they want people speculating about her lineage to get butts in seats for next movie? Lol

I think we will see this whole thing again from his PoV either in the next instalment or episode 9
@Gemini

But people will still speculate anyway, Pablo has mocked Rey Walker about a billion times and still people believe she is Luke's kid. The film debunks some lineage things...
@Little_Boots

If that's obi wan's saber though it is pretty much a 95% conclusion that she is connected to that saber. Because she sees whos connected to anakins saber when she touches it.

@Gemini

But it's not like there's unanimous agreement that the lightsaber is Obi-Wan's. Most tend to think it's Luke's green saber. Some (like me) think it looks neither like Luke's nor Obi-Wan's. Actually, most people seem to think there's no lightsaber at all - that it's just a reflection of light on Kylo's glove.

Even if people magically agreed that there is a lightsaber and it looks like lightsaber X, I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that people would suddenly agree what it means and that Kylo had a vision of Rey. Loads of people still believe in Rey Solo, Reywalker and Snoke = Plagueis, and those have been pretty clearly debunked! There's no way that people would agree about the meaning of a mystery lightsaber in a mysterious vision. Any more than they agree about the lightsaber in the trailer Wink
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:42 pm

That's all good it's just down to the eye of the beholder really, but that old spoiler damn it all adds up, they fight the seven with saber, the saber ren then claims and has a vision it seems

I eliminate  lukes because he has his and he ain't the baby daddy so ren would not get a vision of her through Luke's saber.

It looks like obi wan's to me, don't think it's anakins, I think Maz has it at this point

And again it wouldn't show him rey because anakin ain't the baby granddaddy

It could be a random new saber but if it's the case, I just personally can't imagine why they would hide it, no one would know who she was based off something random and new
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:46 pm

Gemini wrote:That's all good it's just down to the eye of the beholder really, but that old spoiler damn it all adds up, they fight the seven with saber, the saber ren then claims and has a vision it seems

I eliminate  lukes because he has his and he ain't the baby daddy so ren would not get a vision of her through Luke's saber.

It looks like obi wan's to me, don't think it's anakins, I think Maz has it at this point

And again it wouldn't show him rey because anakin ain't the baby granddaddy

It could be a random new saber but if it's the case, I just personally can't imagine why they would hide it, no one would know who she was based off something random and new
@Gemini

I don't think it's Anakin's either.

The shape looks like a new lightsaber to me. I don't have any theories as to whose lightsaber it might be (Ben Solo's? Salad Bowl's? somebody else's?), what its role might be in the story, or why it was cut out of the film. But there's at least the possibility that they didn't cut it in order to hide anything but because it didn't fit the story at this point.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:47 pm

Pablo kind of confirmed it was a saber when asked about a saber in his hand, he didn't say it wasn't a saber, he just said it (the object) didn't make it to TFA
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:52 pm

Gemini wrote:Pablo kind of confirmed it was a saber when asked about a saber in his hand, he didn't say it wasn't a saber, he just said it (the object) didn't make it to TFA
@Gemini

I know. But there are still lots of people on other forums who are adamant that it's not a saber.

See? People in this fandom never agree. On anything. Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:56 pm

True that!

Just hope it's not reys clan because that could possibly spell death for reylo
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:06 pm

I was wondering if those people in Salad Bowl scene were those from the Church of the Force. But instead of being a united group, they slip into different groups with different agenda. And their views of a Jedi and their relics become more like an obsession, which lead to a relics hunt some sort and Kylo never really liked it even for a bit
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:13 pm

I know that @Darth Dingbat has her theory that Ben Solo's backstory changed at some point...where Ben had originally turned at an earlier age. Knowing how the general writing/editing process works, I also lean towards thinking that it changed--probably when Rian started crafting his story.

I wonder if some of this clan stuff was a holdover from that. E.g. Was Kylo originally responsible for what happened to Rey's family? That scenario doesn't match up with the current/Bloodline timeline...but I wonder if maybe that had been the story at some point. That wouldn't surprise me, given how many people jumped to the Kylo-left-Rey-on-Jakku conclusion immediately after seeing TFA.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:18 pm

I'm wary of reading too much into the vision, since it's not clear whether it's meant to represent anything concrete and whether some bits made it into it because the filmmakers thought they looked cool. But I always found the scene of Kylo killing a guy from behind while he's taking a swing at somebody else rather strange. If it's about Kylo simply killing someone in the battle, why not film it as a conventional fight with opponents face-to-face? If it's about Kylo being evil and wiping out an innocent village, why not show the opponent helpless or disarmed, trying to shield himself with his hands etc.? It's a rather unconventional and oddly specific choice.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:20 pm

Saracene wrote:I'm wary of reading too much into the vision, since it's not clear whether it's meant to represent anything concrete and whether some bits made it into it because the filmmakers thought they looked cool. But I always found the scene of Kylo killing a guy from behind while he's taking a swing at somebody else rather strange. If it's about Kylo simply killing someone in the battle, why not film it as a conventional fight with opponents face-to-face? If it's about Kylo being evil and wiping out an innocent village, why not show the opponent helpless or disarmed, trying to shield himself with his hands etc.? It's a rather unconventional and oddly specific choice.
@Saracene

In the novel he's having a fight then stabs bowl

Pablo pretty much confirmed that scene was ren and the KOR murdering a village

It would indicate that it's not a scene from Ach tu because Luke is stranded

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:20 pm

Saracene wrote:I'm wary of reading too much into the vision, since it's not clear whether it's meant to represent anything concrete and whether some bits made it into it because the filmmakers thought they looked cool. But I always found the scene of Kylo killing a guy from behind while he's taking a swing at somebody else rather strange. If it's about Kylo simply killing someone in the battle, why not film it as a conventional fight with opponents face-to-face? If it's about Kylo being evil and wiping out an innocent village, why not show the opponent helpless or disarmed, trying to shield himself with his hands etc.? It's a rather unconventional and oddly specific choice.
@Saracene

Agreed. And I've always thought that shot of him killing Salad Bowl is also showing that he's saving someone (not necessarily Rey).

Why else stage it where Rey is on the ground, appearing like she's about to be struck, and filming that from her POV? If her POV isn't important there, then why not show her watching from a distance (or not be in the shot at all), like in the rest of the sequence?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:23 pm

I just  don't understand why everyone is still assuming he's saving rey and that it's the future scene on Ach to when Pablo has confirmed he's wiping out a village there?

It can't be Ach to. Luke is stranded by the time ren and the KOR arrive

No clan extras walking around.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:27 pm

Rey is on the floor because she rolls out of the corridor she wasn't struck.

I think visually it looks like he's about to smack someone on the floor but if the scene is not from Ach to as is implied by Pablo then it's not really her who is about to take the full smack
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:35 pm

Gemini wrote:I just  don't understand why everyone is still assuming he's saving rey and that it's the future scene on Ach to when Pablo has confirmed he's wiping out a village there?
@Gemini

That's partly my question, if the scene is about Kylo wiping out a village why not make it more obvious? We saw him wipe out a village at the start of the film. I can't even see signs of a village anywhere in the vision, like buildings and stuff, it looks like some uninhabited landscape. And maybe Kylo fights someone in the book before he stabs the Salad Bowl, but we don't see it in the film.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:52 pm

Saracene wrote:
Gemini wrote:I just  don't understand why everyone is still assuming he's saving rey and that it's the future scene on Ach to when Pablo has confirmed he's wiping out a village there?
@Gemini

That's partly my question, if the scene is about Kylo wiping out a village why not make it more obvious? We saw him wipe out a village at the start of the film. I can't even see signs of a village anywhere in the vision, like buildings and stuff, it looks like some uninhabited landscape. And maybe Kylo fights someone in the book before he stabs the Salad Bowl, but we don't see it in the film.
@Saracene

I'm just assuming that they don't want to reveal everything that happened in that scene yet, my guess is because it reveals too much too soon, they give you the absolute tail end of it, it seems and they even hide the catalyst of Ren's vision.

The director of 9 says he doesn't want to reveal who rey is until the end, if that scene reveals who she is then it's gotta be removed until later

The beauty of it is that it can easily make a reappearance where we see the whole thing from his PoV because it's not actually removed from his hands it seems.

And what's even more interesting is how reylo as eff this notion is.

This act of pure villainy comes pre-meeting rey. Seeing her there imo is the changing point for him forever. "What girl?"

Just like her seeing him is the change in her life, it changes forever.

Defining point.

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:54 pm

If I am being honest, when I first seen the vision scene, I thought it was massively over the top. Anakin had visions in dreams....
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:57 pm

Little_Boots wrote:If I am being honest, when I first seen the vision scene, I thought it was massively over the top. Anakin had visions in dreams....
@Little_Boots

You know, first time watching, I needed the little girls room, so I waked out and missed the whole thing and came back right where it ended lmao

The pivotal moment, missed
Lol

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:00 pm

Gemini wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:If I am being honest, when I first seen the vision scene, I thought it was massively over the top. Anakin had visions in dreams....
@Little_Boots

You know, first time watching, I needed the little girls room, so I waked out and missed the whole thing and came back right where it ended lmao

Lol

@Gemini

I just said to myself when it happened, "wait, this never happened before? not like this? what is this all about? why is the saber behaving like this?"......It just raised so many questions with me. To me it made no sense at all.
I dunno about this relics showing visions idea, but I think that maybe Vaders helmet and Anakins saber gave the visions.
Two objects belonging to Vader.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:03 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:
@Little_Boots

You know, first time watching,  I needed the little girls room, so I waked out and missed the whole thing and came back right where it ended lmao

Lol

@Gemini

I just said to myself when it happened, "wait, this never happened before? not like this? what is this all about? why is the saber behaving like this?"......It just raised so many questions with me. To me it made no sense at all.
I dunno about this relics showing visions idea, but I think that maybe Vaders helmet and Anakins saber gave the visions.
@Little_Boots

It's a new thing to this trilogy.

I think Vader is attached to the helmet "show me again grandfather the powers of the dark side"

I think obi wan and yoda are talking through anakins saber, showing rey Luke and ren who need help

And I think anakin is trying to reach out through obi wan's saber to his grand son, showing him rey, his saviour.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:07 pm

Gemini wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:
@Little_Boots

Lol

@Gemini

@Little_Boots

It's a new thing to this trilogy.

I think Vader is attached to the helmet "show me again grandfather the powers of the dark side"

I think obi wan and yoda are talking through anakins saber

And I think anakin is trying to reach out through obi wan's saber to his grand son, showing him rey
@Gemini

I do believe Obi-Wan is reaching out to Rey, he is the mentor figure with almost everyone. I guess

Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:07 pm

So is yoda Smile
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:09 pm

Gemini wrote:So is yoda Smile
@Gemini

So Yoda and Obi-Wan are helping Rey, Very Happy
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:11 pm

Kicking her up the backside I think.

It's weird as I said before, she gets 2 calls to adventure, bb8 and Finn are the first, then the greater destiny is revealed through a vision and is the second call to adventure ,she refuses both too!

It's not normal to have 2 like that.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:13 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:So is yoda Smile
@Gemini

So Yoda and Obi-Wan are helping Rey, Very Happy
@Little_Boots

so Palpy Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:14 pm

Gemini wrote:Kicking her up the backside I think.

It's weird as I said before, she gets 2 calls to adventure, bb8 and Finn are the first, then the greater destiny is revealed through a vision and is the second call to adventure ,she refuses both too!

It's not normal to have 2 like that.
@Gemini

were you writing something about it? if yes, can't wait to read it!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next