Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

+65
soulluos
EchoBase
Man Without A Star
kroi
krissy01
Xylo Ren
BenSkywalker
Marie Ren
Acritiqua
bashfulblueeyes3
Airemyn
Piper Maru
Kessel
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
Tex
TheLastJedi
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
Marchtwin
Cowgirlsamurai
SkyStar
Geralt_Riv
BenOrgana
Darth_Awakened
SheLitAFire
Magnolia_3.0
Krafty
Darth Dementor
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Maria26
Rimfaxe96
motherofpearl1
Birdwoman
Irina de France
ReyofLightSide
reylo1992
Sylvia Snow
Rogue Rey
SoloSideCousin
BenRey
CienaRee
ZenBrainJam
MissG
vaderito
nonesuch
KnightsofReyloRen
Mana
Saracene
Little_Boots
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
panki
Helix
Lily Snape
Kyla Ren
ZioRen
Reylo Lemon
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
69 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:43 pm

OH MY GOD I'M CACKLING
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by DarthRen Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:03 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:We finally have Spoiler Dump, Act III!

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/68x27u/spoiler_dump_act_iii/

reddit guy wrote:
Act III

Ducain, Finn and Rose infiltrate Snoke's Star Destroyer. Finn is nearly recognized. BB8 begins searching the ship's database for where Leia is being held. Stormtroopers arrest the trio.

Rey has a nightmare. Luke is awake looking at the sky. Rey confesses she can not kill Kylo Ren. Luke is surprised but does not try to convince her either way. Rey tells Luke she can feel his thoughts. She has for a while. She tells Luke she thinks he's coming.

On Mustafar Kylo Ren meets with his Knights. They are all selecting weapons and sparring. Kylo addresses them, telling them that Luke is a more formidable opponent than any they have ever faced. He warns them. "They know we're coming"

Rose and Ducain wait in a cell. Finn is held captive and his mind "downloaded", revealing the secret of the hidden base. Phasma reports this to Hux who mobilizes the First Order Navy.

In the cell, Rose realizes how the door works and causes it to short circuit. She and Ducain break out and meet up with BB8.

Luke sits on a rock overlooking the sea. The sky grows darker. A storm brews in the distance. Rey and Luke have a conversation about the Force. Luke is the most peaceful he's been since Rey arrived. Rey asks Luke why he went away.

On Crait Holdo is alerted the First Order has arrived. Deflector shields hold against an areal assault but a ground invasion begins. Walkers are spotted on the horizon. Holdo panics and orders an evacuation. Poe convinces her they'd all be killed in the event of an evacuation. Holdo finally surrenders control to Poe and asks what they should do. Poe has an idea.

A bomb goes off in a corridor drawing Stormtrooper attention. Ducain and Rose bust Finn out. They meet back up with BB8 and are told where Leia is being held.

Luke warns Rey that whatever connection she has with Kylo Ren is not a good one. He tells her when he arrives he will try to kill her, and she would do well to preserve her life by killing him. Rey confesses to Luke her parents traded her for a ship to escape Jakku. She asks how she can possibly kill the person she's dreamt about since she was a child. The only human she'd ever had a connection with.

Luke has no answer.

Poe addresses the pilots of the Resistance telling them they are going to use the old mineral hauling vehicles as a weapon.

The vehicles fly out and drop the dense mineral on top of the walkers, causing them to plummet. The evacuation transports go to light speed inside the atmosphere. Poe escapes on the last one. Holdo dies when a transport is shot down by a Star Destroyer.

Finn, Rose, and Ducain all make their way to Leia's cell. Snoke orders Leia's cell gassed.

A fleet of TIE fighters approach on the horizon. Luke asks Rey if she is ready.

Rose breaks into the database and sees Leia's cell is being poisoned. She frantically tries to stop it.

It rains again. Kylo Ren and his Knights stand before Luke. Kylo Ren declares this is the day the Jedi end.

Luke closes his eyes. Lightning strikes at the feet of the closest Knight. He flies into the darkness off the cliff.

Kylo is not phased. The Knights are clearly shaken.

Rey appears. Kylo declares she is his and they fight. Luke sends lightning from the sky to another Knight, and then draws his lightsaber.

Kylo Ren and Rey duel but neither is trying to kill the other. They both feel the connection flowing back and forth. Kylo Ren disarms Rey and after asking who she is angrily as she clings to a cliff for dear life, is swarmed by the birds. Rey pulls herself up and Kylo Ren stands ready to fight both Luke and Rey. Reybegins hearing the voices of the birds. Before Kylo Ren and Luke can fight, she screams out for them not to.

Finn, Rose, and Ducain arrive at Leia's cell but can not open it in time. As gas begins to leak out of the bottom, Ducain convinces the group to leave. They steal a shuttle.

Kylo Ren falls to his knees. Luke does too. Leia is gone.

The trio escape on a stolen shuttle.

Kylo flees on his TIE fighter. Luke and Rey decide to board the Falcon.

Snoke summons General Hux. He tells him it's time he lived up to his family name, crafts a lightsaber, and gives it to Hux. Hux lights it up. It's BLACK.

There is a funeral on an earth like planet. Luke stands by Rey but Rey leaves the procession. Luke tells Finn and Poe not to go after her. He asks Maz Kanata if she is sure about this.

Rey retreats down an alley. Kylo Ren stands there.

She demands he get out of her head.

He demands the same.

Rey says she doesn't know what's going on. She embraces Kylo. Kylo says he does not either, but he promises he will kill Snoke.

@ISeeAnIsland

The part of Kylo and Luke both being affected by Leia's death is something I can see them doing, that might push Kylo to seek revenge on Snoke. Also Rey's influence. Kylo being reckless and going after Snoke, Rey being afraid what he might do and getting himself killed. But didn't this person said that Rey is Luke's daughter? Or migh be another person. Kylo and Rey embracing seems really interesting spin on it.

Hux being force user? Like I don't think that this will happen and didn't other reports suggest Kylo or Snoke will kill him?
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:26 pm

4chan guy said Kylo is turning more evil, tricking Luke and Rey. Finn is Luke's son.

While it sounds like a rubbish but just imagine if they done something like this. Then Kylo is turning into this a** who is unredemable and will be killed. The guy mentions that Kylo is not going to the Light. Egh dislike this leaks.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:30 pm

DarthRen wrote:4chan guy said Kylo is turning more evil, tricking Luke and Rey. Finn is Luke's son.

While it sounds like a rubbish but just imagine if they done something like this. Then Kylo is turning into this a** who is unredemable and will be killed. The guy mentions that Kylo is not going to the Light. Egh dislike this leaks.
@DarthRen

I must have missed the Finn being Luke's son thing. Also the thing about Kylo getting eviller was basically just what he wanted to happen. Someone called him out on that in the thread and then he said it's just what he thought/wanted to happen because he thought a redemption arc was lame unless Kylo survives the trilogy
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:36 pm

ZioRen wrote:
DarthRen wrote:4chan guy said Kylo is turning more evil, tricking Luke and Rey. Finn is Luke's son.

@DarthRen

I must have missed the Finn being Luke's son thing. Also the thing about Kylo getting eviller was basically just what he wanted to happen. Someone called him out on that in the thread and then he said it's just what he thought/wanted to happen because he thought a redemption arc was lame unless Kylo survives the trilogy
@ZioRen

I saw the Finn-is-Luke's son, but it was mentioned in such a throwaway manner that I couldn't tell if that it was actually the OP who wrote the post or one of the trolls/imposters.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

ZioRen wrote:Clearly someone has to tweet Rian about this again and see if their tweet gets mysteriously deleted!
@ZioRen

Has that happened? Like someone tweeted Rian about a spoiler and it got deleted (he deleted it)? Shocked What was it about?
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:48 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Clearly someone has to tweet Rian about this again and see if their tweet gets mysteriously deleted!
@ZioRen

Has that happened? Like someone tweeted Rian about a spoiler and it got deleted (he deleted it)? Shocked What was it about?
@SheLitAFire

It's what someone in that 4chan leak thread claimed happened to them lol
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Mon 05 Jun 2017, 6:35 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:There's some gold in the Q&A:

Q: How does Kylo defeat Rey? Is she wounded?
A: She "breaks" her left arm getting out of his force freeze. Rey has the upper hand but Ren force grabs one of the porgs and throws it. She grabs it to save it and the moment she looks up, he pushes her off a cliff. He also takes the saber.
@ISeeAnIsland

I really hope this leak isn't real, and it probably isn't.  But one thing that makes me wonder is what @ISeeAnIsland posted from the Q&A about Rey breaking her left arm.  Does anyone remember this Mike Zeroh video from over a year ago?  In it he says that one of his sources in Ireland saw Daisy Ridley wearing a green screen sleeve on her left arm, and at the time he speculated that it meant that she was going to get the Skywalker special.  But maybe they used it because her arm is going to be broken or injured in some way instead?

I just don't know.  I mean, as I said, this leak is most probably fake.  There is just so much weird stuff in it.  But it does make me wonder.  Unless the leaker remembered the Mike Zeroh video and it inspired him to write that part?  In any case, as I said, I really hope this is fake, because the if it's real... well, then I just really don't know what to say. Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi9Woy1JsII
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 05 Jun 2017, 6:45 pm

Kyla Ren wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:There's some gold in the Q&A:

Q: How does Kylo defeat Rey? Is she wounded?
A: She "breaks" her left arm getting out of his force freeze. Rey has the upper hand but Ren force grabs one of the porgs and throws it. She grabs it to save it and the moment she looks up, he pushes her off a cliff. He also takes the saber.
@ISeeAnIsland

I really hope this leak isn't real, and it probably isn't.  But one thing that makes me wonder is what @ISeeAnIsland posted from the Q&A about Rey breaking her left arm.  Does anyone remember this Mike Zeroh video from over a year ago?  In it he says that one of his sources in Ireland saw Daisy Ridley wearing a green screen sleeve on her left arm, and at the time he speculated that it meant that she was going to get the Skywalker special.  But maybe they used it because her arm is going to be broken or injured in some way instead?

I just don't know.  I mean, as I said, this leak is most probably fake.  There is just so much weird stuff in it.  But it does make me wonder.  Unless the leaker remembered the Mike Zeroh video and it inspired him to write that part?  In any case, as I said, I really hope this is fake, because the if it's real... well, then I just really don't know what to say. Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi9Woy1JsII
@Kyla Ren

Good catch. Honestly, there are quite a few things pulled from various different "leak" sources in his summary, so the Rey-breaks-her-arm thing coming from Mike Zeroh wouldn't seem to be much of a stretch.

Here are a few off the top of my head
* Rey fights a sea monster (from MSW)
* Rey is the reincarnation of the first Force user (originally came from that Ky1orey person, but a few other "leakers" have run with this one, too.)
* Luke goes after Snoke at the end (MSW's recent somewhat dodgy rumor)
* Holdo/Poe standoff (that really old Latino Review leak)
* Chewie and the Porgs as comedy relief (a 4chan leak that seems to have some credibility)

Basically, I get the impression that he follows a lot of different spoiler sources and tried to piece everything together and post it as a "leak".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 05 Jun 2017, 6:50 pm

This is the Frankenstein's Monster of 'fake' leaks.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

The guy had quite a few things in his ""leak"" that I hadn't seen around, though. He put in an effort at least.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm

Irina de France wrote:Don't forget the speculation that Hux is Palpatine's descendent... though I can sort of see where it comes from. I mean, just look at that picture of younger Palpy.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Dace79ce278c1a9a838d241f786dfed4
@Irina de France

Ginger Jedi? Finally! I'm so here for thissss, lmao. Best spoiler yet Smile
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 05 Jun 2017, 9:20 pm

It doesn't even have to be spoiler, real or fake, that whatever happens with Laura Dern's character will entail some parts of The Resistance wanting to negotiate or surrender to the FO. That part's foreshadowed already in Bloodline with the different factions within the NR and Elder Houses conspiring against Leia.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 06 Jun 2017, 1:53 am

I don't buy this Kylo tricking everyone. It sounds almost like spoilers before TFA that Kylo in cold blood murders Han and when in fact he was almost convinced to go with him - as JJ said it. Besides if Rey has such a Force connection with him, she would know if he was lying. She can read his thoughts. I can see Kylo and Rey at the end of the movie together as a team. Kylo has to start question Snoke or their relationship has to evolve to the point where Snoke thinks that Kylo is no longer needed. That's why I think he will either try to recruit Rey or someone else is his another apprentice.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 06 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

No surprises here, but Jason from MSW says that the 4chan leak is fake:

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Screen22
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:36 pm

New 4chan "leak". Guy claiming to be doing the French translation of the TLJ script:

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83806420

According to this one, Rey and Kylo each spend the bulk of the first 2/3 of the movie training, then have fights at the end of Act 2 and Act 3. Rolling Eyes
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:37 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:New 4chan "leak". Guy claiming to be doing the French translation of the TLJ script:

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83806420

According to this one, Rey and Kylo each spend the bulk of the first 2/3 of the movie training, then have fights at the end of Act 2 and Act 3. Rolling Eyes
@ISeeAnIsland

Cue the "Rocky" montage... Laughing

I wonder if Kylo's training includes smashing his own helmet...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:45 pm

Reading now.  Some of this stuff actually sounds plausible.

And then there's this tidbit:

"No. But that's somewhat close to reality.
Rey have to fight the monster as a trial, much like Luke fought Vader in the cave in The Empire Strikes Back. Rey wins against the monster, but she didn't actually win; she lost. We hear the voice of Yoda, saying that she should've had "tamed" the monster."

And this:

"Rey and Kylo fight at the end of Act 2. Rey looses, but Kylo runs away, after Luke has killed some of Ren's henchmans by himself. Not all of them are dead (only some of them came with Kylo). They reappear during the Battle of Crait in Act 3. The last "big fight" is between Kylo and Rey (another one), and they stop fighting after Kylo says something to Rey, but we don't actually know what he says."

Also, Kylo gets the Skywalker special from Rey during their last fight... (Cue the: NOOOOO!!!). I question this because hasn't she given him the facial scar already? This seems overkill.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:50 pm

I know this is the spoiler thread but...

Possible Ending Spoiler?:

Huh.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:08 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I know this is the spoiler thread but...

Huh.
@Cowgirlsamurai

I read that as Rey and Kylo go off somewhere and Luke doesn't know where either of them are. Like I said, a lot of this stuff seems plausible, but we'll see. It's certainly not the worst spoiler I've read to date. Some people are questioning it though because apparently dubbing is done much closer to the release date, particularly when it's a franchise that's going to great lengths to keep things under wraps.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:11 pm

Is this the same French leaker on Reddit from a couple months back who @Darth Dingbat busted on

Someone said that the leaker sounds as convincingly French as Lumière

I personally think it sounds totally unbelievable, if only because who in their right minds leak and reveal 100% who they are???

"'allo 'allo, I am ze French dub voice for IG-86, oui, and I'm 'ere to reveal everyzing"
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

IoJovi wrote:

Huh.
@Cowgirlsamurai

I read that as Rey and Kylo go off somewhere and Luke doesn't know where either of them are.  Like I said, a lot of this stuff seems plausible, but we'll see.  It's certainly not the worst spoiler I've read to date.  Some people are questioning it though because apparently dubbing is done much closer to the release date, particularly when it's a franchise that's going to great lengths to keep things under wraps.
@IoJovi

Yeah, I actually think a lot of it sounds plausible, but it seems a little early for dub translations to begin...
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

Huh.
@Cowgirlsamurai

I read that as Rey and Kylo go off somewhere and Luke doesn't know where either of them are.  Like I said, a lot of this stuff seems plausible, but we'll see.  It's certainly not the worst spoiler I've read to date.  Some people are questioning it though because apparently dubbing is done much closer to the release date, particularly when it's a franchise that's going to great lengths to keep things under wraps.
@IoJovi

Yeah, I actually think a lot of it sounds plausible, but it seems a little early for dub translations to begin...
@Cowgirlsamurai

IF this is real (and that's a big IF), it's interesting that the dialogue between Rey and Kylo is being held back from them.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

He is sent on Luke's planet at the end of Act 2 (The First Order obtains the plans to Luke's Planet on D'Qar, and learns that Rey is there) to bring Rey to Snoke, and it's his last chance to prove his power to Snoke.

Snoke isn't really developped in this movie either, he is only described as quite despotic and classy.

Rey's parentage isn't totally answered in this movie. It's like TFA all over again, she says that she is "no one", and Luke agrees, but it is implied that he knows another truth. It's made to make you believe that she really is no one.

Phasma is useless as usual.

Want more ?

If it's true, cue Reywalker for even longer. Laughing Sounds only legit in the ways others have, by just taking the spoilers we know and incorporating things that would logically make sense based on what we know. Most of them just aren't sure what to do at certain parts and play it safe, hence 'training for most of the movie!'.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 11 Jun 2017, 10:27 pm

Helix wrote:
He is sent on Luke's planet at the end of Act 2 (The First Order obtains the plans to Luke's Planet on D'Qar, and learns that Rey is there) to bring Rey to Snoke, and it's his last chance to prove his power to Snoke.

Snoke isn't really developped in this movie either, he is only described as quite despotic and classy.

Rey's parentage isn't totally answered in this movie. It's like TFA all over again, she says that she is "no one", and Luke agrees, but it is implied that he knows another truth. It's made to make you believe that she really is no one.

Phasma is useless as usual.

Want more ?

If it's true, cue Reywalker for even longer. Laughing Sounds only legit in the ways others have, by just taking the spoilers we know and incorporating things that would logically make sense based on what we know. Most of them just aren't sure what to do at certain parts and play it safe, hence 'training for most of the movie!'.
@Helix

Yeah I'm not sure of what to make of that either. One thing I'm absolutely certain of as in I'd bet money on it if it were possible is a complete Reywalker debunk in TLJ. Not sure what the context would be, but it could encompass a conversation like Luke stating he never married, etc.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next