Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

+65
soulluos
EchoBase
Man Without A Star
kroi
krissy01
Xylo Ren
BenSkywalker
Marie Ren
Acritiqua
bashfulblueeyes3
Airemyn
Piper Maru
Kessel
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
Tex
TheLastJedi
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
Marchtwin
Cowgirlsamurai
SkyStar
Geralt_Riv
BenOrgana
Darth_Awakened
SheLitAFire
Magnolia_3.0
Krafty
Darth Dementor
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Maria26
Rimfaxe96
motherofpearl1
Birdwoman
Irina de France
ReyofLightSide
reylo1992
Sylvia Snow
Rogue Rey
SoloSideCousin
BenRey
CienaRee
ZenBrainJam
MissG
vaderito
nonesuch
KnightsofReyloRen
Mana
Saracene
Little_Boots
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
panki
Helix
Lily Snape
Kyla Ren
ZioRen
Reylo Lemon
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
69 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:21 am

@Blackcannary is there a direct link to that 4chan thread? I want to see OP's AMA with other posters.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Blackcanary Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:23 am

vaderito wrote:@Blackcannary is there a direct link to that 4chan thread? I want to see OP's AMA with other posters.
@vaderito

Unfortunately not! I went looking earlier too, but it seems to have slid off the board already.
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:24 am

Blackcanary wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
Tex wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:We're gonna all feel stupid if the BS ends up not being BS lol
@nite0wl29

I feel like at this point someone could write a real synopsis of the actual film and I still wouldn't believe it lol  Razz . At this point I'd have to see it to believe it. I don't hate anything that was posted in the 4chan synopsis, but again, who knows. If they go the reincarnation route they could use it as a way to bring back in the KOTOR/Bastila and Revan stuff. Nope
@Tex

Lol no doubt, but all the leaks all seem to jive with each other so there probably is some truth behind them. I find it plausible that Rey may have a FO sister. But then she was left on Jakku by a man since she heard a man's voice say "I'll come back for you, sweetheart." Ugh, December can't get here fast enough!
@nite0wl29

Yeah, previously i'd have seen the similarities and just written them all off but now we're reaching the point where people will actually have seen the film, there's probably a bit more value in weighing up certain elements that repeat.

@Blackcanary

Rian has said the film is in post production, and as of last week he tweeted was merely days from finishing it completely.  I would think that if there are those out there who have seen it, they're only a handful.  Has this gone in front of a test audience, like in Rogue One (which ended up resulting reshoots?)  We haven't heard anything about test audiences, but that's not to say it hasn't happened.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:28 am

I think we can all agree on one thing. It's nice to see more spoilers, crack or not, claim that Rey and Kylo fall in love. I do love to see them fanboys squirm Twisted Evil
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:33 am

@IoJovi Any liar who is stupid enough to claim to have seen the movie will reveal himself when it comes to details and stuff he didn't think about. That's why we get too many details about scenes they made up and vague crap like "too spoilery, even I won't spoil that" about something they are not sure what to say to sound plausible. When a real deal sees the movie and spills the beans than we'll see the difference - details will be even on any topic, there won't be "too spoilery, Disney would kill me" backtracking, and most importantly, the story will flow. Fakes never make the story flow. You just feel something doesn't add up. But the real deal will add up. It's just the way it is. It's stupid to claim to have seen something one didn't. It's better to say 'someone who saw the movie told me about it" and then blame the source for fewer details.

@Tex yep, these leaks at least give fanboys cardiac - Evil Luke and Reylo. lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

What's really got my wheels turning now is WHY does Luke have a broken kyber crystal on his necklace; much like the broken crystal in Kylo's saber... scratch
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:06 am

Tex wrote:I think we can all agree on one thing. It's nice to see more spoilers, crack or not, claim that Rey and Kylo fall in love. I do love to see them fanboys squirm Twisted Evil
@Tex

Agreed!! Smile Between past interviews with Daisy (when asked about romance) and reactions from Adam about his character, we know they're cooking up something juicy in that studio!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:53 am

as much as I like (adore) Kylo's monologue thing, him and Ray in love and also it would be interesting in the end kylo left alone (King Lear Very Happy ) I don't think they have some real info Sad
the Chewy thing was nonsense.

oh I want that monologue and Adam's Oscar (he really is oscar worthy actor, at list better then many oscar owners)
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:08 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:as much as I like (adore) Kylo's monologue thing, him and Ray in love and also it would be interesting in the end kylo left alone (King Lear Very Happy ) I don't think they have some real info Sad

oh I want that monologue and Adam's Oscar (he really is oscar worthy actor, at list better then many oscar owners)
@Anakin Skywalker

Agreed. This is just good guessing/wishful thinking but not the real movie info. Besides, when people see a movie, their synopsis sounds much different. It has a beginning, middle and end and they all flow. This is thing is standard bullet point with no order (cause to know proper order of scenes or at least character arcs, one has to see the movie).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:15 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:as much as I like (adore) Kylo's monologue thing, him and Ray in love and also it would be interesting in the end kylo left alone (King Lear Very Happy ) I don't think they have some real info Sad

@Anakin Skywalker

Based on what we've seen of Kylo so far, I can see him leaving alone. He looks like he could sure use a big hug in the one photo!
The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 30 Img_0710

Last edited by nite0wl29 on Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:24 pm

nite0wl29 wrote:
Based on what we've seen of Kylo so far, I can see him leaving alone. He looks like he could sure use a big hug in the one photo!
@nite0wl29

yes, and it fits Adams words "Depends on what you're idea of living is,"

I think most realistic "leak" is KoR and Kylo
if KoR are Luke's ex students it would explain their fight skills/preparation, why they are together as a group, why Kylo is their leader ...
I remember that spoiler (not kor protects kylo, but that kor are ex students/jedi), but don't remember from where, it sounds reasonable for me
Maybe Kylo turned them against Luke and they all left together
or maybe this "KoR protected Kylo" is real one, but both of this version sounds real and interesting for me
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:32 pm

I was wondering if Kylo and Rey faces Snoke's guard ad he is truly just a hologram. She sees that he turned on Snoke. Destroyer is crashing (that one leak), maybe Kylo and Rey will escape together. Like Kylo will leave and Rey reluctantly joins him (reluctant allies which could be stage of their relationship in TLJ) instead going with Finn or Luke (as one of 4chan or reddit leakers said lookwhatchumdmedo), whoever is there with her. Food for thought.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:42 pm

This 4chan leak isn't crack (nothing affraid crazy in it) but it's fake with likely good guesses. But he hasn't seen the movie.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:00 pm

Actually, isn't possible that some people have seen the movie. When Rian says he is almost finished, I take that he working on it being ready to be shown in theaters for the public. I am shore there are quite a few people who have seen it before it is general audience ready who work for Lucasfilm and or Disney.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:03 pm

bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:Actually, isn't possible that some people have seen the movie. When Rian says he is almost finished, I take that he working on it being ready to be shown in theaters for the public. I am shore there are quite a few people who have seen it before it is general audience ready who work for Lucasfilm and or Disney.
@bashfulblueeyes3

Maybe few people saw it but doubt they saw all of it or that they'll risk going with it to internet and risk a lawsuit. Risking jobs of their own family members or friends who works there is another thing to consider. On top of it LucasFilms will for sure show it to others before releasing it but they are careful with showing too much and to whom.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:05 pm

DarthRen wrote:
bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:Actually, isn't possible that some people have seen the movie. When Rian says he is almost finished, I take that he working on it being ready to be shown in theaters for the public. I am shore there are quite a few people who have seen it before it is general audience ready who work for Lucasfilm and or Disney.
@bashfulblueeyes3

Maybe few people saw it but doubt they saw all of it or that they'll risk going with it to internet and risk a lawsuit. Risking jobs of their own family members or friends who works there is another thing to consider. On top of it LucasFilms will for sure show it to others before releasing it but they are careful with showing too much and to whom.

Could explain why we're getting pieces of a story and why nothing is flowing or seems legit?
@DarthRen

nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:14 pm

nite0wl29 wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:Actually, isn't possible that some people have seen the movie. When Rian says he is almost finished, I take that he working on it being ready to be shown in theaters for the public.  I am shore there are quite a few people who have seen it before it is general audience ready who work for Lucasfilm and or Disney.  
@bashfulblueeyes3

Could explain why we're getting pieces of a story and why nothing is flowing or seems legit?
@DarthRen

@nite0wl29

I am sceptical that anybody saw the full version and will go with it to internet unless they want alawsuit because they as LucasFilms/Disney are careful who sees it. Maybe like important people responsible for the film and doubt they'll jeopardize their work in this way or let others know. Actors will see it, heads of Disney and Lucas Films will. I don't buy this I saw The Last Jedi ... it seems like just a mix of spoilers we know, what is plausible and what others cooked before. They might know few things but as the whole think don't think so.

Last edited by DarthRen on Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:19 pm

yeah, at this point, not that many saw the movie that cannot be traced if they try to leak spoilers. So no way that anyone is leaking on 4chan.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:27 pm

Either way, I think we're gonna be happy with the movie no matter what. If Adam says we'll be happy then I'm happy. Very Happy
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:48 pm

Blackcanary wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Blackcannary is there a direct link to that 4chan thread? I want to see OP's AMA with other posters.
@vaderito

Unfortunately not! I went looking earlier too, but it seems to have slid off the board already.
@Blackcanary

I went looking for it last night and this is all I found:

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/87981350

Is this the whole thing?  It's really short.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Thu 21 Sep 2017, 1:54 pm

I have no interest in seeing Poe paired with a female love interest.
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

BenRey wrote:I have no interest in seeing Poe paired with a female love interest.
@BenRey

Same, honestly. Not everyone needs to pair up.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:03 pm

vaderito wrote:yeah, at this point, not that many saw the movie that cannot be traced if they try to leak spoilers. So no way that anyone is leaking on 4chan.
@vaderito

Exactly. I have a hard time imagining ANYBODY who was a part of a test audience or otherwise, whom would have signed an NDA, immediately running to 4chan going, "Guess what I just saw!!!l". Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:09 pm

BenRey wrote:I have no interest in seeing Poe paired with a female love interest.
@BenRey

Ditto, it serves no purpose really to the story
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:10 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@BenRey

Same, honestly. Not everyone needs to pair up.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yeah, I really like the idea of Poe not being tied down in a long-term relationship. Rey, Kylo, Finn are all family seekers in a way, so it makes sense for them to be in a long-term relationship.  Poe, OTOH, seems like a good candidate for the adventurous James Bond/Indiana Jones type who has a number of love interests. If they have a spin-off movie(s) with Poe at some point, I think the "love interest for each new adventure" is a good model for him.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next