Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2

+40
Helix
Birdwoman
Rogue Rey
Magnolia_3.0
rey09
vaderito
Irina de France
Mana
IoJovi
MindAndMagic
Darth Dingbat
ISeeAnIsland
EchoBase
Gemini
panki
motherofpearl1
spacebaby45678
TheBastardofMandalore
nonesuch
Airemyn
Saracene
Darth_Awakened
Lily Snape
Geralt_Riv
Sylvia Snow
Kaleyna
Little_Boots
Reylo Lemon
ZioRen
jakkusun
MyOnlyHope
CienaRee
naberrie93
Force22
Kessel
BastilaBey
snufkin
Darth Dementor
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
44 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2

Post by IoJovi Sat 14 Jan 2017, 9:45 am

Going back to the topic of Royalty, I can only think of one known character (barring Dingbat's King Prana theory, of course) that would fall under that description in the truest sense...

Sheev Palpatine.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2

Post by panki Sat 14 Jan 2017, 11:27 am

@Gemini ... the man in white is indeed Krennic.... and even I thought about the early casting call for a mix race girl (for Rey) when I first saw this pic. Smile

I've gone through the story in SW Insider and I found out Calliope Drouth is from Coruscant and is the star reporter of HNN (Holo News Net)...the empire has taken over HNN and expects Calliope to cover society events and balls (I think the hairstyle and outfit seems to be Coruscant fashion)....but she has been recruited by the rebellion and conveys any secrets she discovers at these imperial events to the rebels through hidden words in her transmission and sign language.... she is the first person to warn the rebels that the imperial are interested in Jedah for its kyber crystals.

IoJovi wrote:Going back to the topic of Royalty, I can only think of one known character (barring Dingbat's King Prana theory, of course) that would fall under that description in the truest sense...

Sheev Palpatine.
@IoJovi

That is true....Palpatine fits the description and he had a child in legends....another character who fits would be Dooku and his family (they were royals and had more than one force sensitive in the family in legends).

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:27 am

Who knows if Obi & Satine are Rey's grandparents, but it is interesting to contemplate who Satine's character was based on Queen Elizabeth I, The Virgin Queen.

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_ofvku5YTIz1r14xp6_540

There is a great article that relates how much her design resembles the Cate Blanchett and the Virgin Queen.

http://thereykenobifiles.tumblr.com/post/155937798656/the-historicity-of-satine-kryze

What is more interesting is The Prince Tudor Theory, the theory that Elizabeth had a secret son... most likely just a modern myth or conspiracy but an interesting coincidence nonetheless....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Tudor_theory
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40