Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there?

+16
ReyofLightSide
Magnolia_3.0
rey09
Geralt_Riv
Moonjump05
Jakku
SanghaRen
IoJovi
SoloSideCousin
panki
Rimfaxe96
snufkin
Darth_Awakened
Reylo Lemon
vaderito
ISeeAnIsland
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there?

Post by snufkin Tue 30 Aug 2016, 8:46 pm

vaderito wrote:@snufkin What do you think about the obstacle that is Han Solo? In adventure scenarios like that, characters may face ghosts of their crimes. Weren't rumors swirling that Han may appear again? As a vision, flashback, etc.

@vaderito

He has to turn up if they're going to show some of the backstory and what happened to him to lead to get packed off to Luke, falling to the DS etc. Even if it's just offscreen yelling with Leia while their miserable kid is being ignored by them. Larger part, also has to play into his evolution through the next two movies. Especially if it's Han's sacrifice that plays into saving him. Not to mention the scene they edited out of him finding the Falcon and acting emotionally torn/distraught.  

Ha, Han would be like the grouchiest, most reluctant Force Ghost ever being stuck with a bunch of boring Jedis and the Father-in-Law who captured/tortured him. Unless he can go bugger off and hang out with Jimmy Smits' ghost, who'd probably be a little more his speed.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there?

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 30 Aug 2016, 8:51 pm

vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:- Puzzles that require using or knowing the Force in order to be solved.

- Traps or obstacles that can only be disarmed/overcome with two or more people present.

- Doors or bridges that cannot be opened/crossed by the unworthy.

- Passages that have been blocked or buried and will have to be dug through manually (enter shirtless Kylo with a shovel).

- Artifacts with hidden powers that can be potentially used against Snoke.

- An ancient prophecy engraved in stone that reads, "Reylo is canon so deal with it."
@WhatGirl

I'd also think that Rey's smaller size and/or scavenger skills will come into play at some point. (e.g. some sort of an opening that only Rey is small enough to fit through).
@ISeeAnIsland

That could be part of the selfish/manipulative part of things - using both that and her FS talents for perusing his personal interests. Which like I said before, would be both bonding but also could come back to bite him on the a**.
@snufkin

That's a great summary of what we can potentially expect. Also add some Jungian/Bly-esque spice to the list of proceedings. Like facing one's demons before moving on. Which, BTW, may be why two with the same demons (abandonment) are required.
@vaderito

And talk about bonding when they both have to go through the same spiritual trial, maybe even witnessing the others moment of total abandonment.  

We've seen the moment she was left.  After watching the TFA recently, I am starting to think that there was pinpointed moment of abandonment for Ben too, different from him just being sent to Luke.  I am thinking it'll be something like the parents, especially Han, believing he had too much Vader in him and maybe abandoning at a very bad time when he may not have done all the things they think he did.  Han looks guilty a lot once Leia breaks through his "There was nothing we could have done/Too much Vader in him wall".  Supposedly Han hasn't seen him for years, but what if he "called" or "messaged" the father ... and the father rejected him because he thought he was lost to the dark side?  I mean what if Ben really did have some bad episode and killed a bunch of people and *then* asked Han for help and the father wouldn't give it ... because he believes the son is like Vader ... and maybe even believes that Vader never really turned back ... and so he abandons the son out of fear and by the time he pulls himself together Ben is with Snoke and Han lets himself fall into a kind of self-punishing pit of old-school criminality.

This is all just thinking out loud and I could be totally wrong, but seeing HF's performance recently and recently talking about whatever Han wants forgiveness for in the junior novel made this scenario come into my head.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Aug 2016, 8:57 pm

@SoloSideCousin I'm enormously intrigued that they are bringing Kylo to what was expected to be Rey's training site and plot. So her training won't be just her and Luke once they meet with Kylo. From the moment they reunite it's going to be a trial for both of them that they will endure together regardless of whether they keep opposite sides or bond over it. So exciting.

Also, there's no way they deal with Ben Solo's past and rey's parentage in the same movie. One is going to be for Ben (VIII) and another for parentage (IX).

@snufkin Considering that Yoda puppet is confirmed, it sounds like he won't be a ghost. So I'm thinking that Han certainly wouldn't appear as a ghost (not a FS).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 30 Aug 2016, 9:06 pm

vaderito wrote:@SoloSideCousin I'm enormously intrigued that they are bringing Kylo to what was expected to be Rey's training site and plot. So her training won't be just her and Luke once they meet with Kylo. From the moment they reunite it's going to be a trial for both of them that they will endure together regardless of whether they keep opposite sides or bond over it. So exciting.

Also, there's no way they deal with Ben Solo's past and rey's parentage in the same movie. One is going to be for Ben (VIII) and another for parentage (IX).
@vaderito

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there? - Page 2 84a0db08feaaa7ef20812b3f835d65bc

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 30 Aug 2016, 9:08 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:- Puzzles that require using or knowing the Force in order to be solved.

- Traps or obstacles that can only be disarmed/overcome with two or more people present.

- Doors or bridges that cannot be opened/crossed by the unworthy.

- Passages that have been blocked or buried and will have to be dug through manually (enter shirtless Kylo with a shovel).

- Artifacts with hidden powers that can be potentially used against Snoke.

- An ancient prophecy engraved in stone that reads, "Reylo is canon so deal with it."
@WhatGirl

I'd also think that Rey's smaller size and/or scavenger skills will come into play at some point. (e.g. some sort of an opening that only Rey is small enough to fit through).
@ISeeAnIsland

That could be part of the selfish/manipulative part of things - using both that and her FS talents for perusing his personal interests. Which like I said before, would be both bonding but also could come back to bite him on the a**.
@snufkin

That's a great summary of what we can potentially expect. Also add some Jungian/Bly-esque spice to the list of proceedings. Like facing one's demons before moving on. Which, BTW, may be why two with the same demons (abandonment) are required.
@vaderito

And talk about bonding when they both have to go through the same spiritual trial, maybe even witnessing the others moment of total abandonment.  

We've seen the moment she was left.  After watching the TFA recently, I am starting to think that there was pinpointed moment of abandonment for Ben too, different from him just being sent to Luke.  I am thinking it'll be something like the parents, especially Han, believing he had too much Vader in him and maybe abandoning at a very bad time when he may not have done all the things they think he did.  Han looks guilty a lot once Leia breaks through his "There was nothing we could have done/Too much Vader in him wall".  Supposedly Han hasn't seen him for years, but what if he "called" or "messaged" the father ... and the father rejected him because he thought he was lost to the dark side?  I mean what if Ben really did have some bad episode and killed a bunch of people and *then* asked Han for help and the father wouldn't give it ... because he believes the son is like Vader ... and maybe even believes that Vader never really turned back ... and so he abandons the son out of fear and by the time he pulls himself together Ben is with Snoke and Han lets himself fall into a kind of self-punishing pit of old-school criminality.

This is all just thinking out loud and I could be totally wrong, but seeing HF's performance recently and recently talking about whatever Han wants forgiveness for in the junior novel made this scenario come into my head.
@SoloSideCousin

That scenario would fit with my headcanon that Ben was kidnapped/coerced into joining the KoR when they attacked the temple. Luke fled, and Han and Leia assumed the worst (probably thinking there was too much Vader in him) and never looked that hard or tried to bring him back. Or maybe they did, but Ben didn't know that. The end result would be a very distinct event leading him to feel abandoned.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Aug 2016, 9:09 pm

@snufkin It's the opposite for Kylo. he began to like her and now is coming to Ahch-to to kill her (Riiight)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 30 Aug 2016, 9:51 pm

vaderito wrote:@snufkin It's the opposite for Kylo. he began to like her and now is coming to Ahch-to to kill her (Riiight)
@vaderito

If he crashed his ship, hopefully Rey will make some comment along these lines

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there? - Page 2 Tumblr_nqipy0mhmp1r61jngo3_540
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Wed 31 Aug 2016, 4:40 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:The Star Wars equivalent would be kyber crystals, I guess? (Not that that's what I expect to be there, but a huge stash of kyber crystals could be interesting...)
@ISeeAnIsland

More or less; apparently the FO has enough of them in stock since all weaponry of the Finalizer (and probably other star destroyers/major aircrafts) is powered by them.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 31 Aug 2016, 7:35 am

snufkin wrote:
vaderito wrote:@snufkin It's the opposite for Kylo. he began to like her and now is coming to Ahch-to to kill her (Riiight)
@vaderito

Speculation about the first Jedi temple: What's actually there? - Page 2 Tumblr_nqipy0mhmp1r61jngo3_540
@snufkin

I don't care what GL planned by Leia's eyes were clearly on Solo prize from the moment she saw him. Luke who?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 31 Aug 2016, 7:51 am

vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@vaderito

@snufkin

I don't care what GL planned by Leia's eyes were clearly on Solo prize from the moment she saw him. Luke who?
@vaderito

Yep. I have noticed it as well. 100% chemistry. Luke - third wheel.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:45 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@vaderito

@snufkin

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

Haha, yep Luke who? Carrie Fisher has said in interviews that first time she saw Harrison Ford as Han, she thought of Spencer Tracy. Which as the child of actors from the Golden Age of Hollywood, she's in position to spot that kind of charisma. Not to mention having a screen debut where she propositioned Warren Beatty. Sweet little Luke isn't going to cut it for that princess.

Whatever George Lucas had planned, you can see how she played it. Leia treats Luke as a buddy (cough *kindalikehowReytreatsFinn* cough), but her eyes are elsewhere. And Han plays right back with the snark, puffing up like a peacock around her (hmm, where have we seen this), realizing that he does care and putting himself on the line (essence of his relationship with her), and that wink at the end.  Leia not being Luke's sister but girlfriend would've been one Hell of a boring relationship. Ha, you wonder if all the "good girl and bad boy is so boring" comments about TFA are even aware that these two are the epitome of one and that it's not only a lot more fun, but emotionally complex.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:53 pm

snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@vaderito

@snufkin

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

Haha, yep Luke who? Carrie Fisher has said in interviews that first time she saw Harrison Ford as Han, she thought of Spencer Tracy. Which as the child of actors from the Golden Age of Hollywood, she's in position to spot that kind of charisma. Not to mention having a screen debut where she propositioned Warren Beatty. Sweet little Luke isn't going to cut it for that princess.

Whatever George Lucas had planned, you can see how she played it. Leia treats Luke as a buddy (cough *kindalikehowReytreatsFinn* cough), but her eyes are elsewhere. And Han plays right back with the snark, puffing up like a peacock around her (hmm, where have we seen this), realizing that he does care and putting himself on the line (essence of his relationship with her), and that wink at the end.  Leia not being Luke's sister but girlfriend would've been one Hell of a boring relationship. Ha, you wonder if all the "good girl and bad boy is so boring" comments about TFA are even aware that these two are the epitome of one and that it's not only a lot more fun, but emotionally complex.
@snufkin

And ESB would never be what is it without Han & Leia.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

Agreed. As a kid I found Luke's character and Jedi storyline to be incredibly boring (couldn't stand Yoda). And at the end, he gets in way over his head and Leia has to rescue him. I'm sure there's a compelling coming of age story for Luke about being a grown up and facing the harsh truth that the fantasy he always had of who his father was isn't true. But I found it super boring versus those two being finally forced to deal with their feelings for each other.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm

snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@vaderito

@snufkin

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

@snufkin

When I was 5 (how old I was when ESB came out), I was shocked that Leia got together with Han instead of Luke. I find this hilarious in retrospect, given how obvious it should be to anyone older than 5 that it was always going to be Han and Leia.

But once I got over my initial shock, I was very quickly having wedding ceremonies for my Han and Leia action figures.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm

snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

Agreed. As a kid I found Luke's character and Jedi storyline to be incredibly boring (couldn't stand Yoda). And at the end, he gets in way over his head and Leia has to rescue him. I'm sure there's a compelling coming of age story for Luke about being a grown up and facing the harsh truth that the fantasy he always had of who his father was isn't true. But I found it super boring versus those two being finally forced to deal with their feelings for each other.

@snufkin

For me it was different. As a kid I was all into Luke and Vader and the Force stuff. However after years of hiatus I watched ESB again and I suddenly discovered Leia and Han.

@ISeeAnIsland
I was around nine when I watched ESB (I watched ANH afterwords) and as far as I remember I did not even think of possibility that Luke could end with Leia. Truth to be told - I did not think even too much of Han & Leia back then.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:06 pm

I think I already knew about Carrie Fisher's "Wanna f***?" scene with Warren Beatty in Shampoo when I was a kid, so her getting together with Han didn't shock me. Don't know what that says about me as a child that I was clearly more interested in that part that than the esoteric/spiritual Force stuff ; )?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:18 pm

snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

@snufkin

I was and always have been more into the Han/Leia storyline than into the Luke/Force/Yoda storyline. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I couldn't stand Yoda, but I sure didn't get why everyone I knew went nuts over him, either.

I always liked the "super power" aspect of the Force, but the spiritual stuff always made my eyes glaze over.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:24 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

@snufkin

I was and always have been more into the Han/Leia storyline than into the Luke/Force/Yoda storyline. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I couldn't stand Yoda, but I sure didn't get why everyone I knew went nuts over him, either.

I always liked the "super power" aspect of the Force, but the spiritual stuff always made my eyes glaze over.
@ISeeAnIsland

I was not as well so much into Yoda. I was more limited to Luke and Vader. I was pretty much emotionally taken by the last scene on the Falcon when Luke is feverish and reaching to Vader through the Force and call him for the first time: Father.

(As well I was scared to death by the cave scene earlier in the movie)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

I was not as well so much into Yoda. I was more limited to Luke and Vader. I was pretty much emotionally taken by the last scene on the Falcon when Luke is feverish and reaching to Vader through the Force and call him for the first time: Father.

@Darth_Awakened

YES! Same here. My mom took me to see ESB in the theatre, and I remember being totally freaked out by the cave scene.

Granted, it certainly didn't traumatize me in the same way as when my dad took me to see Wrath of Khan in the theatre a few years later--with that scene with them putting those bugs in peoples' ears. I had nightmares about that scene for months.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 31 Aug 2016, 2:04 pm

ISeeanIsland wrote:I always liked the "super power" aspect of the Force, but the spiritual stuff always made my eyes glaze over.

Me too! Same reason I tuned out most of the time during Sunday School. Yoda just seemed like he'd be one of those teachers who'd just scold you about not paying attention. Which was a little heartbreaking for me because Frank Oz was always my favorite out of the old school Muppet crew.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 31 Aug 2016, 2:37 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

@Darth_Awakened

YES! Same here. My mom took me to see ESB in the theatre, and I remember being totally freaked out by the cave scene.

Granted, it certainly didn't traumatize me in the same way as when my dad took me to see Wrath of Khan in the theatre a few years later--with that scene with them putting those bugs in peoples' ears. I had nightmares about that scene for months.
@ISeeAnIsland

This is one of my very first memories. My parents took me to see ESB in the theater when I was five. The scene between Luke and Vader had me terrified!!! Vader was so freaking scary I started wailing in the theater! And then he cut off the hero's hand? Oh my god my five year old self couldn't take it!!! Laughing

For some reason the cave scene didn't bother me at all, but I think it should have!!

As a kid though in general, I was all about Han Solo. I loved that man. And now I love his son just as much, if not more...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 31 Aug 2016, 5:19 pm

As many I think whatever is in the temple is about the force as a whole, neither light nor dark, and that we could learn about its origins. I could see the temple be a source of raw force. I also think it takes two to unlock whatever is there. For whatever reason I have this idea that it will force Kylo and Rey to make an important decision. Maybe through a test. I could see Kylo having the possibility to use the force to undo his actions and have a happy childhood and grow to become a respected Jedi. I could also see Rey being given the possibility to use the force to not be abandoned and have a happy life. But both choices would come with consequences and they'd choose against it. Or the test is they could become Renperor and Reyempress and they choose against it - sorry, could not help it Very Happy Sounds probably too much like something already seen in other movies.

I always loved the Force aspect but found Luke a bit too nice. Han was my man, but I liked Leia too. I also cannot believe that Lucas was considering Luke and Leia as a couple because I never saw it as a possibility. The sparks were clearly always between Han and Leia. As for Kylo, he is Han with the Force so he's a dream come true Smile
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 31 Aug 2016, 8:54 pm

SanghaRen wrote:As many I think whatever is in the temple is about the force as a whole, neither light nor dark, and that we could learn about its origins. I could see the temple be a source of raw force. I also think it takes two to unlock whatever is there. For whatever reason I have this idea that it will force Kylo and Rey to make an important decision. Maybe through a test. I could see Kylo having the possibility to use the force to undo his actions and have a happy childhood and grow to become a respected Jedi. I could also see Rey being given the possibility to use the force to not be abandoned and have a happy life. But both choices would come with consequences and they'd choose against it. Or the test is they could become Renperor and Reyempress and they choose against it - sorry, could not help it Very Happy Sounds probably too much like something already seen in other movies.

I always loved the Force aspect but found Luke a bit too nice. Han was my man, but I liked Leia too. I also cannot believe that Lucas was considering Luke and Leia as a couple because I never saw it as a possibility. The sparks were clearly always between Han and Leia. As for Kylo, he is Han with the Force so he's a dream come true Smile
@SanghaRen

Yep, bolded is what I'm thinking too.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 05 Sep 2016, 3:29 pm

I just finished watching the season 2 of SW Rebels. And I kind of wonder now... Are we sure that Luke found a Jedi temple? Could it be a Sith temple? I don't know how Jedi temples work but is this 2 people rule necessary to unlock stuff in Jedi temples? Kanan and Ezra were together to open the Jedi temple but is this because 2 people are needed or only because they were not strong enough? In the temple each one went his own individual way through meditation. In the Sith temple it seemed necessary to be 2 for every step. Is there anything about temples in TCW?

Anyways I just wonder how much all this will factor in the ST. I don't think they can copy it with the holocron and all because some people will roll their eyes "already saw that in Rebels" so if they go down this route, they have to add another dimension to it.

Sometimes I wonder if Snoke does not know where Luke is. Maybe he just does not want him to be found but knows exactly where he is because he was with him in the temple and they found something there that Snoke used to gain power. Han says that Luke felt responsible for the destruction of the Jedi and we're led to believe it's because he feels guilty about Ben's fall, but what if Luke feels responsible because he inadvertently helped Snoke become Snoke. Maybe on the advice of these d*** force ghosts. I can see Yoda say "Misunderstood me you have, young Luke. Clouded was your judgment. Again." And Luke shutting down the force connection. Ok, my mind is racing too much now.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 05 Sep 2016, 4:21 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I just finished watching the season 2 of SW Rebels. And I kind of wonder now... Are we sure that Luke found a Jedi temple? Could it be a Sith temple? I don't know how Jedi temples work but is this 2 people rule necessary to unlock stuff in Jedi temples? Kanan and Ezra were together to open the Jedi temple but is this because 2 people are needed or only because they were not strong enough? In the temple each one went his own individual way through meditation. In the Sith temple it seemed necessary to be 2 for every step. Is there anything about temples in TCW?

Anyways I just wonder how much all this will factor in the ST. I don't think they can copy it with the holocron and all because some people will roll their eyes "already saw that in Rebels" so if they go down this route, they have to add another dimension to it.

Sometimes I wonder if Snoke does not know where Luke is. Maybe he just does not want him to be found but knows exactly where he is because he was with him in the temple and they found something there that Snoke used to gain power. Han says that Luke felt responsible for the destruction of the Jedi and we're led to believe it's because he feels guilty about Ben's fall, but what if Luke feels responsible because he inadvertently helped Snoke become Snoke. Maybe on the advice of these d*** force ghosts. I can see Yoda say "Misunderstood me you have, young Luke. Clouded was your judgment. Again." And Luke shutting down the force connection. Ok, my mind is racing too much now.
@SanghaRen

Needing 2 people to get whatever is at the temple is just speculation at this point. It would be a convenient plot twist to require Rey and Kylo to work together as reluctant allies. Really, we've heard NOTHING spoiler-wise about the temple beyond the fact that the map led to "the first Jedi temple".

I can't recall if it's EU or current canon, but there was a thing where the predecessors of the Jedi used both sides of the Force. I wouldn't be surprised if they went this route with the temple. Or perhaps the Sith's rule of 2 thing grew out of something with the original Jedi.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next