Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11

+48
Reylo Lemon
EchoBase
Rimfaxe96
Mana
KnightsofReyloRen
Sylvia Snow
Rei of Sunshine
IoJovi
Kessel
Darth Dingbat
Gemini
Irina de France
spacebaby45678
SanghaRen
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonjump05
Kyla Ren
Darth_Awakened
MeadowofAshes
ZenBrainJam
BastilaBey
panki
ISeeAnIsland
Armadeus
Saracene
Xylo Ren
motherofpearl1
ZioRen
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dementor
MindAndMagic
vaderito
Little_Boots
Krafty
LondonGal555
Birdwoman
Helix
nonesuch
AceofWands
WillowMeena
CienaRee
Starchaser
Lily Snape
ReyofLightSide
Jakku
guardienne
snufkin
52 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:22 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Random thought that just crossed my mind. I've joked that I wonder if in VIII, we'll get some variation on the "Do you have a cute boyfriend?" line, but from Kylo this time.

More realistically, it just occurred to me that we might get a callback to where Finn kept grabbing for Rey's hand when they first met, and we got the "Stop trying to hold my hand!" line. Perhaps, they're running from Space Beercan chicken or something, and Kylo grabs Rey's hand.

I know that a lot of people groaned at the hand-holding bit, but maybe it's in there to set up a contrast for a future scene.
@ISeeAnIsland

Maybe in the heat of some catastrophic moment, Rey surprises us all and herself by grabbing his hand.
@Little_Boots

Yes, THIS! I would probably be squealing in my theatre seat if that happened!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:26 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Random thought that just crossed my mind. I've joked that I wonder if in VIII, we'll get some variation on the "Do you have a cute boyfriend?" line, but from Kylo this time.

More realistically, it just occurred to me that we might get a callback to where Finn kept grabbing for Rey's hand when they first met, and we got the "Stop trying to hold my hand!" line. Perhaps, they're running from Space Beercan chicken or something, and Kylo grabs Rey's hand.

I know that a lot of people groaned at the hand-holding bit, but maybe it's in there to set up a contrast for a future scene.
@ISeeAnIsland

Maybe in the heat of some catastrophic moment, Rey surprises us all and herself by grabbing his hand.
@Little_Boots

Yes, THIS! I would probably be squealing in my theatre seat if that happened!
@ISeeAnIsland

ALL THESE HEADCANONS ARE SOOOO UUUUGHHH GOOD!!!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:27 pm

@ISeeAnIsland me too!! It would come as a surprise as well! Because everyone would be like "oooohhhh but Rey doesn't like taking hands..... The plot thickens"... Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Wed 12 Oct 2016, 7:38 am

The new issue of the Marvel TFA adaption is out today, and it's going to feature the interrogation. I'm very curious to see how they handle it, and unmasked Kylo in particular.
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 12 Oct 2016, 7:45 am

nonesuch wrote:The new issue of the Marvel TFA adaption is out today, and it's going to feature the interrogation. I'm very curious to see how they handle it, and unmasked Kylo in particular.
@nonesuch

That's exciting! Are you going to get hold of it?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:00 am

ZioRen wrote:
nonesuch wrote:The new issue of the Marvel TFA adaption is out today, and it's going to feature the interrogation. I'm very curious to see how they handle it, and unmasked Kylo in particular.
@nonesuch

@ZioRen

Unfortunately I can't pick it up until next week - I'm hoping someone else will come to the rescue!
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:04 am

ZioRen wrote:
@nonesuch

@ZioRen

I got it on Kindle. I was disappointed in earlier issues but I got curious... and again, what a waste of 4 dollars. It continues to be like a Cliffs Notes version of TFA.

Though Kylo's drama face at the end of the interrogation might be worth the 4 dollars if I could figure out a way to enlarge it and take a screenshot...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:45 am

Oh, I got the screenshot! Here's Kylo being dramatic about the "you're afraid you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader" thing:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Nauytt13
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:47 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Oh, I got the screenshot! Here's Kylo being dramatic about the "you're afraid you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader" thing:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Nauytt13
@Darth Dingbat

Instant meme
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:50 am

Lol oh my god. Kylo is a damsel in distress.

What does the actual interrogation look like? Does it show Rey's reaction to unmasking?
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:58 am

BastilaBey wrote:Lol oh my god. Kylo is a damsel in distress.

What does the actual interrogation look like? Does it show Rey's reaction to unmasking?
@BastilaBey

No, it doesn't. This whole comic rushes through everything, and the interrogation is no exception. It does show Kylo's unmasking Blue Steel face, and comic Kylo's hair is fabulous as ever, but that's about it.

Hang on, I'll try to screenshot the whole thing...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:00 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:Lol oh my god. Kylo is a damsel in distress.

@BastilaBey

No, it doesn't. This whole comic rushes through everything, and the interrogation is no exception. It does show Kylo's unmasking Blue Steel face, and comic Kylo's hair is fabulous as ever, but that's about it.

Hang on, I'll try to screenshot the whole thing...
@Darth Dingbat

i won't lie. I lol'd hard at "Blue Steel." lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:03 am

There you go (sorry, it's a bit small but it's the best I could do):

Spoiler:

ETA: Used the spoiler tags for people who want to read the comic for themselves! The above is just the interrogation.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:20 am

Wow that scene wasn't very well portrayed in this. If you were reading this and hadn't seen the movie, you'd have no idea what just happened. They don't even have a panel suggesting she forced her way into his mind too. She's just suddenly spouting his thoughts out of nowhere!

And that face at the end, my gosh. I'm trying SO hard not to crack up at work. He's such a drama queen!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:34 am

Clearly his KoR alias should've been Jazz Hands
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:52 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:There you go (sorry, it's a bit small but it's the best I could do):

Spoiler:

ETA: Used the spoiler tags for people who want to read the comic for themselves! The above is just the interrogation.
@Darth Dingbat

Rey's most definitely drawn with a dreamy eyed look on her face when she goes into BB8's specs. She looks less afraid, and more like this:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Rjprmtjpg
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:02 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:There you go (sorry, it's a bit small but it's the best I could do):

Spoiler:

@Darth Dingbat

Ha! They made him look outrageously pretty in the reveal panel. The other ... representations aren't quite as appealing, but this series hasn't been known for flattery.
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:03 pm

nonesuch wrote:

Spoiler:

@Darth Dingbat

Ha! They made him look outrageously pretty in the reveal panel. The other ... representations aren't quite as appealing, but this series hasn't been known for flattery.
@nonesuch

Haha, that last frame!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:12 pm

I think that's because people still don't know what to make of AD. Novelization called Kylo's face unremarkable. Junior novelization called him ordinary, like other scavengers Rey ran into on Jakku. They get that they should draw or describe Poe as handsome, cause actor is classically so, but AD confuses them or at least Kylo does.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:23 pm

vaderito wrote:I think that's because people still don't know what to make of AD. Novelization called Kylo's face unremarkable. Junior novelization called him ordinary, like other scavengers Rey ran into on Jakku. They get that they should draw or describe Poe as handsome, cause actor is classically so, but AD confuses them or at least Kylo does.
@vaderito

And yet, comics and action figures have managed to make even Poe look horrible at times... Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:25 pm

What is this? Comic books on a budget? That art is terrible! It's insulting to AD, JB, and OI's handsome looks.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:29 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:I think that's because people still don't know what to make of AD. Novelization called Kylo's face unremarkable. Junior novelization called him ordinary, like other scavengers Rey ran into on Jakku. They get that they should draw or describe Poe as handsome, cause actor is classically so, but AD confuses them or at least Kylo does.
@vaderito

And yet, comics and action figures have managed to make even Poe look horrible at times... Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

Those action figures are absolutely horrid but doubtful because someone didn't find Poe handsome. I can't explain what happened. he got Snoke'd for some reason. Nope
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 12 Oct 2016, 12:40 pm

I just couldn't resist turning Drama Kylo into a motion blur meme. Now I'm going to use it every chance I get.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Dramak11

To be honest, it's the appropriate response to pretty much everything, because most of the time I feel just like Drama Kylo. "OH NO YET ANOTHER DISASTER"
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 12 Oct 2016, 1:35 pm

Hey, that Poe figure is beautiful. Just look at that charming expression and those lips!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 11 - Page 11 Poefig10
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 12 Oct 2016, 1:41 pm

I kind of see them rescuing each other in a scene.  She is in danger from beer can chicken, he steps in, beer can chicken kicks his butt and Rey rescues him.  They go back to the beehive village and thank each other.  Now, they have a semi-truce....but that is all head cannon. LOL

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next