Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

+58
Marchtwin
Krafty
MelBee
Geralt_Riv
vaderito
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Rimfaxe96
BenRey
BastilaBey
SanghaRen
Rei of Sunshine
Armadeus
SheLitAFire
bossbaby
MissG
Reylo4life
EchoBase
Blood Moon
nemapasara
Saracene
Moonjump05
Darth_Awakened
CienaRee
Mana
snufkin
Gemini
Rogue Rey
Kessel
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
Reylo Lemon
MindAndMagic
nonesuch
Darth Dementor
Birdwoman
fuhry
kroi
Acritiqua
AceofWands
SkyStar
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
ReyofLightSide
Irina de France
panki
LastCrusadeLeft
soulluos
Kylo Rey
jakkusun
rey09
Piper Maru
SoloSideCousin
Helix
motherofpearl1
DarthRen
Darth Dingbat
Kyla Ren
62 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Empty ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Kyla Ren Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:57 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kyla Ren wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:This is most likely fake, but gosh, I wish it weren't. Kylo looks pretty good in the last still. Laughing

What intrigues me about that last shot is that it looks like the sort of editorial Annie Leibovitz does these days - photoshopped to high heavens.

And the other bits of footage are very intriguing as well.

But yes: most likely fake, but at least something to talk about?!
@Darth Dingbat

Thanks for posting that. Smile  Whether real or fake, it is definitely something to talk about. Smile  I would be VERY happy if it were real because it looks like Kylo either has no scar, or else a very, very faint scar in the middle of his forehead. Smile  Unless maybe it's Kylo in a flashback before his fight with Rey and that's why he doesn't have a scar.  I am very anti-scar.  I don't want to see his beautiful face marred. Sad
@Kyla Ren

He'll still be beautiful even with the scar; at the final scene of TFA it looked more painful than ugly.
@motherofpearl1

Oh, absolutely.  He'll look handsome with or without the scar.  I'm just one of the people who always voices their opposition to the scar whenever the subject comes up. Laughing  And you're right:  that cut looked VERY painful. Sad  Poor Kylo! Sad
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:58 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:This is most likely fake, but gosh, I wish it weren't. Kylo looks pretty good in the last still. Laughing

What intrigues me about that last shot is that it looks like the sort of editorial Annie Leibovitz does these days - photoshopped to high heavens.

@Darth Dingbat

He sure does look good. Very Happy  I too am pretty sure it's a fake, but you know what? I have to give some credit to the fake video maker.  At least he/she has been paying attention to some spoilers because that looks very archaeologist/artifact-finding-ish.  I know that I have imagined some creepy, catacomb-like caves appearing in TLJ for sure, and the creator did do a decent job of the little shot with Vader's melted helmet and I paused the video to try to figure out what that metal thing was on the burial slab.  Kylo's outfit is different than his cowl though ... though I guess it could be from another time if it actually were real.  Tbh, at first I wondered if it might be from the Terry Gilliam movie because there is a time travel element in that. But anyway, at least the fake video creator appreciates how good-looking Kylo/Ben is! Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

What pretty much settles it as fake is that the person who posted it subscribes to Mike Zeroh. Laughing Oh well.

But yes, got to give credit to the creator for paying attention. Many good details, like Kylo's TIE in the first shot.

And I'd love it if Kylo's scar looked like this... long, and definitely there, but faint enough to be unobtrusive.

The metal object on the slab was a lightsaber, I believe?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Kyla Ren Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:59 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

He sure does look good. Very Happy  I too am pretty sure it's a fake, but you know what? I have to give some credit to the fake video maker.  At least he/she has been paying attention to some spoilers because that looks very archaeologist/artifact-finding-ish.  I know that I have imagined some creepy, catacomb-like caves appearing in TLJ for sure, and the creator did do a decent job of the little shot with Vader's melted helmet and I paused the video to try to figure out what that metal thing was on the burial slab.  Kylo's outfit is different than his cowl though ... though I guess it could be from another time if it actually were real.  Tbh, at first I wondered if it might be from the Terry Gilliam movie because there is a time travel element in that. But anyway, at least the fake video creator appreciates how good-looking Kylo/Ben is! Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Yes!  Kylo looks great in that footage, fake or not! Smile
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:00 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

What pretty much settles it as fake is that the person who posted it subscribes to Mike Zeroh.  Laughing Oh well.

But yes, got to give credit to the creator for paying attention. Many good details, like Kylo's TIE in the first shot.

And I'd love it if Kylo's scar looked like this... long, and definitely there, but faint enough to be unobtrusive.

The metal object on the slab was a lightsaber, I believe?
@Darth Dingbat

Yes, I think it's a lightsaber.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:01 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@ReyofLightSide

Express is the source. Not sure about this but some teaser would be nice but Kylo won't be part of any trailer as imagine. The're having him as surprise for the audience.
@DarthRen

His scar won't be pretty but maybe there is more to it than just a scar. Why else hiding it? People know or can imagine a scar.

Yup they showed him in the Vanity Fair TFA pics but the trailers had him masked or shown from behind which didn't make sense as he looked the same.
I hope under his helmet he isn't also wearing some sort of half mask covering his face. Holy overkill. pirat
The first we will see him is when Rey sees him- he will unmask for her again, this time to show her her handiwork.
@ReyofLightSide

There's concept art of a Knight wearing some kind of Phantom of the Opera type half mask; I wonder if this is something like we'll see Kylo wear.
The very fact they're hiding him tells me it's not going to be pretty....poor Kylo. Shocked
@motherofpearl1

It might not be just a scar but something more to it. Why else hiding it? People know he was slashed across his ace but unless his injury were worse and left some damage and more than just a scar. But then they have tech to help him but who knows with these Dark Side users.
@DarthRen

It was mentioned that there was a delay before they reached medical facilities which accounted for Kylo's scarring but also it's said TLJ begins where TFA leaves off- maybe there's a mask because the wound hadn't fully healed?

I did read that someone working on the film said Adam wore a lot of makeup but I think it was exposed as fake.
@motherofpearl1

Okay. This might also into theory that Rey in the deleted scene felt Kylo was almost dying. If couldn't get to medical facility that early. Scar is very likely whether big or small.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:03 am

I don't think kicking him on his bowcaster wound did him any good either!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:06 am

Maybe they're just Mike with another account. Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:08 am

Helix wrote:Maybe they're just Mike with another account. Razz
@Helix

I doubt that - Mike is all about getting them views, not spreading them around fake accounts, I think.

But they're probably aiming for the same target audience as Mike Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:11 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
@Helix

I doubt that - Mike is all about getting them views, not spreading them around fake accounts, I think.

@Darth Dingbat

I'm just japing, but I do agree they're probably of the same breed. They want attention. That fact that it's basically just zoom ins of nice cgs and photoshops really seals it as a hoax.

Maybe Mike will do a video on it to cash in. Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:34 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Helix wrote:Maybe they're just Mike with another account. Razz
@Helix

@Darth Dingbat

It's all about getting money from those views. Anyone clicking on it just basically supports him in some way or another. When I didn't know who he was I checked it out but then since knowing who he is. But who are we peasant to argue about greatness of Mike Zeroh. Sad
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 29 Mar 2017, 5:07 am

Wait, I just looked at that video again, and that shot of Kylo isn't a still after all. His hair is moving in the wind.

What is this Shocked
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 29 Mar 2017, 5:37 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Wait, I just looked at that video again, and that shot of Kylo isn't a still after all. His hair is moving in the wind.

What is this Shocked
@Darth Dingbat

I just looked at it again based on your post.  This time I didn't have a lamp on in the room, so I could see it clearer.  Now I can definitely see that that metal thing is a lightsaber.  I also saw the Tie-fighter this time too and the scar better.  But you know what's interesting? In that first bit where the hooded figure is walking into the temple/cave/catacomb in the dark, the shadow on the wall is doing something else! The physical figure is standing up straight and just walking, but the shadow is taking off a helmet *and* seems to have Kylo/Ben hair.  What the hell is that?!!!! Is that a literal representation of Kylo's Jungian shadow? Is that a kind of split soul thing? Is that shadow really Vader with Anakin hair? (It goes too fast for me to catch it).  Also, is Adam Driver's face moving?  The look in his eyes seems to change, but that's probably because I have looked at it too many times, lol. But I gotta say again, if this is fake, then this person put some decent thought into it, because that shadow thing is very interesting.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 29 Mar 2017, 5:57 am

I just looked at it again, and you know what else? That shrine/grotto he's going into at night looks a lot like the Ahch-to huts during the day.  *Also* what are all those lights around the entrance to the shrine? Are they just candles or are they the freaking "orbs of light" that were in the Disney sizzle reel and the Han Solo comic? Also, anybody a lightsaber expert? Did Vader's old lightsaber look like that or is it someone else's entirely or just the maker's creation? There is also a bird flying near the Tie-fighter (convoree?).  Finally, the video has blurred rectangles on top and bottom throughout, like something identifying is being covered.  That might just speak to the level of quality of the fakery I suppose, but holy sith ... like @Darth Dingbat said, What is this?

P.S. I think the figure is kneeling now (Adam is just that tall Very Happy), but the difference in the shadow remains.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:10 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Wait, I just looked at that video again, and that shot of Kylo isn't a still after all. His hair is moving in the wind.

What is this Shocked
@Darth Dingbat

I just looked at it again based on your post.  This time I didn't have a lamp on in the room, so I could see it clearer.  Now I can definitely see that that metal thing is a lightsaber.  I also saw the Tie-fighter this time too and the scar better.  But you know what's interesting? In that first bit where the hooded figure is walking into the temple/cave/catacomb in the dark, the shadow on the wall is doing something else! The physical figure is standing up straight and just walking, but the shadow is taking off a helmet *and* seems to have Kylo/Ben hair.  What the hell is that?!!!! Is that a literal representation of Kylo's Jungian shadow? Is that a kind of split soul thing? Is that shadow really Vader with Anakin hair? (It goes too fast for me to catch it).  Also, is Adam Driver's face moving?  The look in his eyes seems to change, but that's probably because I have looked at it too many times, lol. But I gotta say again, if this is fake, then this person put some decent thought into it, because that shadow thing is very interesting.
@SoloSideCousin

Yes! I thought his expression slightly changes, as if he were listening intently, but I'm not sure about that. I am, however, sure that his hair is moving in the wind. Which is bizarre because I thought it was just a photoshopped picture. In which case they've gone to the trouble of animating the hair movements...

Another bizarre thing is that those interior shots are very reminiscent of the "leaked test footage" from 2014, which was promptly deleted but survives as screenshots:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Star-wars-episode-7-lukes-refuge-01

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Star-wars-episode-7-lukes-refuge-05

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 Star-wars-episode-7-lukes-refuge-02

So, if the video is fake - and I'm obviously still assuming it's fake, weird though it is - the creator would have taken some obvious inspiration from this early "leak". And the shadow you commented on is probably meant to be the shadow of Kylo standing in the doorway, taking his mask off.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:21 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

What is this Shocked
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

Yes! I thought his expression slightly changes, as if he were listening intently, but I'm not sure about that. I am, however, sure that his hair is moving in the wind. Which is bizarre because I thought it was just a photoshopped picture. In which case they've gone to the trouble of animating the hair movements...

Another bizarre thing is that those interior shots are very reminiscent of the "leaked test footage" from 2014, which was promptly deleted but survives as screenshots:

So, if the video is fake - and I'm obviously still assuming it's fake, weird though it is - the creator would have taken some obvious inspiration from this early "leak". And the shadow you commented on is probably meant to be the shadow of Kylo standing in the doorway, taking his mask off.
@Darth Dingbat

Yep, there's that rectangular doorway and that gravel ground that is similar to the shot with the Darth Vader helmet.  Also wasn't there some early concept art that had Luke holding Vader's helmet? Whether this is fake or not, some of Luke's stuff seem to be transferred to Kylo along the way.

On the shadow, the physical figure doesn't seem to be moving at all though. SW has liked to play with shadows before, like TPM poster and Rey's (with probably Kylo's shadow) sitting at the AT-AT.  Whoever did this also seems to be playing with that idea too.

Also, I agree you, Kylo does seem to be looking at something very intently.  I got the impression that maybe we were supposed to think he caught sight of Rey and/or Luke.

Edit: I also looked at the database and I can't find a design match for that lightsaber for anyone.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:42 am

The image of Kylo looks pretty good, but the scar doesn't quite look as if it's in the right place- the bit on his forehead is more to the middle when if you look at the original injury it was over his left eyebrow.
But otherwise it looks remarkably real- I wonder if they've mixed some fake images up with actual footage.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:43 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

What is this Shocked
@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth Dingbat

Yep, there's that rectangular doorway and that gravel ground that is similar to the shot with the Darth Vader helmet.  Also wasn't there some early concept art that had Luke holding Vader's helmet? Whether this is fake or not, some of Luke's stuff seem to be transferred to Kylo along the way.

On the shadow, the physical figure doesn't seem to be moving at all though. SW has liked to play with shadows before, like TPM poster and Rey's (with probably Kylo's shadow) sitting at the AT-AT.  Whoever did this also seems to be playing with that idea too.

Also, I agree you, Kylo does seem to be looking at something very intently.  I got the impression that maybe we were supposed to think he caught sight of Rey and/or Luke.

Edit: I also looked at the database and I can't find a design match for that lightsaber for anyone.
@SoloSideCousin

I have no idea whose that damaged lightsaber is supposed to be, either... perhaps @panki might recognise the shape? Or else the creators have made their own.

The way I see that shadow footage, I think the unmoving figure could be Luke, inside the hut. Then the shadow taking the mask off would be cast by a figure in the doorway. But your interpretation could be right, too.

Mostly I'm still baffled by the moving hair. Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:11 am

A good way to know if it's indeed fake is to find the original image of Adam Driver they used in the video.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:15 am

*le sigh* My dream teaser was one where at the end, you see Rey for the first time, jump into the shot from above, in a dark area, she's kneeling down and then bam! A yellow double lightsaber lights up!! Seems like for now though, she's still with the blue one.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:23 am

Piper Maru wrote:A good way to know if it's indeed fake is to find the original image of Adam Driver they used in the video.
@Piper Maru

yeah i wonder if they might have actually used a tiny bit of footage from cannes, which is why his hair might be moving a bit. cannes was when he was filming and the lighting would fit. also, he seems to have a bit of facial hair, which he had during cannes. idk if kylo will have facial hair or not in TLJ, but i just don't imagine he would? idk kylo with facial hair seems to weird to me, maybe because the lack of facial hair distinguishes him from adam driver usually.

tbh, i was totally ready to believe this video was real for a minute. now i'm thinking fake? the way he is wearing the cowl is just too convenient for blending adam's head into whatever they put together and something just looks awkward about it. haha it's very well done though. wow.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:24 am

Hmm, so I took a screenshot of Adam's face in the video and put it on Google images... no matches.

Then I tried to look for similar images from Adam Driver and... there's none? The face/hair doesn't match any of his pictures, not even the ones from Cannes.

Last edited by Piper Maru on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:33 am

I think it's fake as Disney only showed two shots of The Last Jedi at CinemaCon and both of them were of Rey using/spinning her lightsaber.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:35 am

@BenRey  

Kevin Garvey!!! He's amazing in The Leftovers H-beating H-beating
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LastCrusadeLeft Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:41 am

Not Adam's earlobe! Razz
Probably cosplay blended with Adam's facial features.
The hairline is too soft for the otherwise high quality of that shot.

The moving hair though... Laughing
LastCrusadeLeft
LastCrusadeLeft
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next