Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

+61
Krafty
Kessel
Lucina
tintarelladiluna
Tex
SkyStar
Millicent the Cat
SanghaRen
BigDeal2187
Darth Dingbat
panki
soulluos
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
reylo1992
kassadin
MissG
Casper
rey09
snufkin
IoJovi
Geralt_Riv
vaderito
motherofpearl1
Helix
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
ReyofLightSide
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Irina de France
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
nonesuch
ZioRen
Birdwoman
Marchtwin
Airemyn
Xylo Ren
Macha Ren
Armadeus
tukicarreno
SheLitAFire
Piper Maru
salmund
jakkusun
fuhry
Moonjump05
Darth Rowan
Kyla Ren
spacebaby45678
Kylo Men
EchoBase
DarthRen
Gemini
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
kroi
BenRey
adamdrivershair
TheLastJedi
65 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:01 pm

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:
IoJovi wrote:Am I in tinfoil hat territory in thinking LucasFilm is paying them to NOT release anything substantial or earth shattering? I get they have to protect their sources, but enough time has gone by and we are almost 5 months out from the release date. Surely that's enough time to cover their tracks.
@IoJovi

Doesn't sound plausible, IMO. They did reveal stuff, that was supposed to be the Celebration exclusive, before the Celebration. LF stooge wouldn't do that.
@vaderito

Right, and I can definitely see that side. However, Lucasfilm knows they're going to leak stuff, big and small, and I'm sure they'd rather see the small stuff leaked over the big stuff. That's what I'm getting at. Anyways, if this sounds far out there (and maybe it does), don't be afraid to tell me. I just wouldn't put it past Big Brother Disney to do something like this...
@IoJovi

I don't necessarily think that Jason is knowingly in league with LF. Remember how mad he was when he didn't get his press pass for SWC?

What wouldn't shock me, however, is if LF has a source that's been throwing Jason bread crumbs to more or less keep him off the trail of the bigger stuff. From what I recall, there has been talk in the past of LF deliberately leaking mixtures of correct/incorrect spoilers to keep spoiler-watchers from being able to distinguish the "real" and "fake" leaks.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:05 pm

There are many conspiracy theories, but I think it's just the case of losing sources who worked on TFA and gaining different ones (with possibly less access to plot-related stuff). I don't know how insider business works so this is just my speculation base don the fact that their TLJ spoilers are sourced by marketing and/or costume department. Which proved the most reliable while Ireland eye witness is now a question mark and Dubrovnik one misfired with Luke report (it was just a local impersonator).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

Someone please correct me: not sure I remember everything.

But the huge spoilers that came exclusively from MSW (not including here Ireland spoilers because MSW somehow backtracked it) were:

Finn in FO officer uniform on the star destroyer alongside with Rose.
Some bits on Canto Bight (but very vague).
Crait planet

The rest was down to props and costumes (Luke's infamous compass, Holdo's purple hair etc..)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:08 pm

Okay, Tin Foil Hat territory confirmed. Thanks guys for keeping it real. Laughing

That makes a lot more sense.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:18 pm

I posed Dark Luke theory in a star wars group that contains many of my IRL friends. Most of them are old school fanboys....they seem to be ignoring me right now. LOL! One person told me there is no way Luke will be dark. It isn't in his character.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:18 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Someone please correct me: not sure I remember everything.

But the huge spoilers that came exclusively from MSW (not including here Ireland spoilers because MSW somehow backtracked it) were:

Crait planet

The rest was down to props and costumes (Luke's infamous compass, Holdo's purple hair etc..)
@Darth_Awakened

This is the biggest one:

Answering a question about Kylo Ren’s future in the trilogy, the ‘Now, this is Podcasting’ team at MakingStarWars.net today discussed the idea of him being redeemed, whether patricide was too much for a character even in Star Wars to come back from, etc.

Then, one of the guys asked, “But, does that take the story away from Rey?” Here is the following discussion, fully transcribed. Skip to the 1 hour 34 minute mark to listen for yourself.

“Right, because I wonder about that, because –“

“There’s still a story for Kylo –“

“Of course, he has to have his own.”

“But I mean like, right now, Rey’s story is kinda weird too. It’s like I don’t know where my mum lives, I wish my mum and dad would come get me on Jakku, oh, I’ve got the force? Oh Luke Skywalker, he’s here? Wow. And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode VIII is going to be f****ing cool.”

“I think there’s a lot more nuance and like twists in this story rather than the face value of what we got in The Force Awakens.”

“Besides, what do you guys think, do you want to see him redeemed? Just curious.”

“If there’s a way, that would be cool.”

Bonus later in the discussion:

“Someone in this trilogy has to get down, someone has to have the implication of offspring to make another trilogy down the road.”

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/143770727795/episode-128-makingstarwarsnets-now-this-is

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:22 pm

vaderito wrote:

Crait planet

@Darth_Awakened

This is the biggest one:

Answering a question about Kylo Ren’s future in the trilogy, the ‘Now, this is Podcasting’ team at MakingStarWars.net today discussed the idea of him being redeemed, whether patricide was too much for a character even in Star Wars to come back from, etc.

Then, one of the guys asked, “But, does that take the story away from Rey?” Here is the following discussion, fully transcribed. Skip to the 1 hour 34 minute mark to listen for yourself.

“But I mean like, right now, Rey’s story is kinda weird too. It’s like I don’t know where my mum lives, I wish my mum and dad would come get me on Jakku, oh, I’ve got the force? Oh Luke Skywalker, he’s here? Wow. And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode VIII is going to be f****ing cool.”

“I think there’s a lot more nuance and like twists in this story rather than the face value of what we got in The Force Awakens.”

“Besides, what do you guys think, do you want to see him redeemed? Just curious.”

“Someone in this trilogy has to get down, someone has to have the implication of offspring to make another trilogy down the road.”

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/143770727795/episode-128-makingstarwarsnets-now-this-is

@vaderito

Oh yes definitely. But I left it out because in my head it still belongs into "we can't talk about" drawer, alongside costume changes, and Leia recent hint.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:24 pm

So kylo has 2 sabers in tlj?

At this point im just sitting back and waiting for December

That's obi wans

That is all

Good day to you all
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:25 pm

@Darth_Awakened So we have to add another thing to the pile Jason is sitting on. Quite a comfy cushion he's got there.

But to be honest, that spoiler is the only one I'm interested in. Stuff that doesn't concern Rey and Kylo is less interesting to me. So unless Luke's costume change has something to do with these characters, eh.

@Gemini

Where did that come from?

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:25 pm

The twist is that the Tico sisters are the real Skywalkers and together they defeat their evil father and his Porg army. PS. Snoke is just about ten Porgs standing on top of each other in a fancy robe.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Tumblr10
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:34 pm

vaderito wrote:

Crait planet

@Darth_Awakened

This is the biggest one:

@vaderito

Thanks for sharing this - I remember this well. It was from May 2016 - over a year ago. And just like that, we've heard crickets ever since. They are most definitely holding onto something they can't talk about it, or don't feel it's the right time. I too, want to know how they get that point where Rey feels... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:35 pm

vaderito wrote:@Darth_Awakened So we have to add another thing to the pile Jason is sitting on. Quite a comfy cushion he's got there.

But to be honest, that spoiler is the only one I'm interested in. Stuff that doesn't concern Rey and Kylo is less interesting to me. So unless Luke's costume change has something to do with these characters, eh.

@Gemini

Where did that come from?
@vaderito

Luke's costume change could have a lot of to do with Rey and Kylo.

My point with the breakdown of spoilers were actually to show - that we really didn't get many confirmed FACTS to speculate on the overall plot (expect maybe Finn in FO uniform).
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:

Crait planet

@Darth_Awakened

This is the biggest one:

@vaderito

Thanks for sharing this - I remember this well. It was from May 2016 - over a year ago. And just like that, we've heard crickets ever since. They are most definitely holding onto something they can't talk about it, or don't feel it's the right time. I too, want to know how they get that point where Rey feels... Laughing
@IoJovi

What is Rey feeling...? Laughing
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

Helix wrote:

What is Rey feeling...? Laughing
@Helix

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Mantis-guardiansofthegalaxy-1-215110
Love! Sexual love for...him!

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Star-wars-8-kylo-ren-slice-600x200
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:49 pm

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:

Crait planet

@Darth_Awakened

This is the biggest one:

@vaderito

Thanks for sharing this - I remember this well.  It was from May 2016 - over a year ago.  And just like that, we've heard crickets ever since.  They are most definitely holding onto something they can't talk about it, or don't feel it's the right time.  I too, want to know how they get that point where Rey feels...  Laughing  
@IoJovi

LOL the bold from the quote above gives me the feels all over again. I just love the part where he has to repeat that it's not romance twice. Like who are you trying to convince here? lol. It actually lines up really well with what Rian said to VF and on twitter about there not being a Han/Leia central romance. It's not romance per se, but it is something Twisted Evil
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:56 pm

A deep connection perhaps? Something that could lead to the dreaded L-O-V-E??
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 07 Jul 2017, 3:56 pm

@Tex that's exactly it. No they aren't at that point in their relationship to be like Han and Leia (how can they?), but there's definitely something more there, than what's on the surface. A spark, if you will, that's going to grow into something much bigger.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:07 pm

IoJovi wrote:@Tex that's exactly it.  No they aren't at that point in their relationship to be like Han and Leia (how can they?), but there's definitely something more there, than what's on the surface.  A spark, if you will, that's going to grow into something much bigger.

@IoJovi

OH NO LOL...I have the "Something There" Beauty and the Beast song stuck in my head now. Laughing

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Giphy
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm

vaderito wrote:

@vaderito

What a weird thing for them to say. I remember this but it just reads so weird, ya know?
It could be romance but- lol no...? Why bring it up (twice! no less) then toss it?
Though it's clearly to clarify that it's not romance (yet) when talking about Rey's feelings ( Twisted Evil ) its in reference to Ben/Kylo so... So many questions....
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 EvilFingers
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:14 pm

@Krafty The way I read it is that they have insight to something specific that will further develop Rey and Kylo's relationship. The tidbit itself isn't romantic per se (it's not romance!) but it would have the possibility to lead to it (I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred). Rey's feelings change about something in regards to Kylo. At the very least she'll see him in a more sympathetic light.

Does that help?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:21 pm

IoJovi wrote:@Krafty The way I read it is that they have insight to something specific that will further develop Rey and Kylo's relationship.  The tidbit itself isn't romantic per se (it's not romance!) but it would have the possibility to lead to it (I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred).  Rey's feelings change about something in regards to Kylo.  At the very least she'll see him in a more sympathetic light.  

Does that help?
@IoJovi

And have in mind that her feelings can only change for the best. She saw him at his worst in TFA, she hates him, calls him a "monster". The whole "change of feelings" makes no sense if it's only a case of Rey hating him more intensely lol.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:26 pm

Piper Maru wrote:
IoJovi wrote:@Krafty The way I read it is that they have insight to something specific that will further develop Rey and Kylo's relationship.  The tidbit itself isn't romantic per se (it's not romance!) but it would have the possibility to lead to it (I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred).  Rey's feelings change about something in regards to Kylo.  At the very least she'll see him in a more sympathetic light.  

Does that help?
@IoJovi

And have in mind that her feelings can only change for the best. She saw him at his worst in TFA, she hates him, calls him a "monster". It makes no sense if she "hates him more".
@Piper Maru

Yes exactly.  And what would be the point of having her feelings change for him if they're not related by blood?  To what end do you have a handsome (if damaged) young man and a beautiful young girl in a story based around fairy tale elements?  I don't think sympathy is all she's going to have for him when this trilogy is completed.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:29 pm

I think MSW wants to make people think they have a lot more insider knowledge than they actually do. Rolling Eyes
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:38 pm

I think Disney and LF have cracked down on workers and it's not them biting at MSW's heels, but rather people aren't as willing to share things with places like MSW for fear of being found out and fired. That also might be why MSW is holding onto what big scraps they have, they don't wanna blow their entire load. The merch stuff is easy, we're seeing Lego leaks all the time now, but real story stuff/substantial leaks are rare. There's also fear of backlash if fans don't like what they hear from those leaks MSW is keeping under wraps, they could just be trying to find a right time or wanting to dole it out slowly. If they had something legit on say Kylo/Rey or Dark Luke they would undoubtedly catch crap from angry fans.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 07 Jul 2017, 5:03 pm

"I don't know if it's romance". Oh MSW just come out and confirm they are not related already. Lordt.

My reaction if we don't get at least some hints of romance in TLJ with them:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 30 Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next