Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past?

+12
Darth_Awakened
Piper Maru
ReyofLightSide
Birdwoman
Lily Snape
IoJovi
SoloSideCousin
snufkin
SanghaRen
Cowgirlsamurai
vaderito
reylo1992
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past?

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:36 am

Piper Maru wrote:I think the "shocking" revelation is that Luke is batsith crazy and was responsible for his nephew's fall.
@Piper Maru

As we approaching December this outcome seems more and more likely to me.

There's GA out there expecting HERO-BAD*SS!Luke to save the day - and they'll got the half-mad old hermit, who "..felt responsible for his padawan's fall.." for a start. (at least Han told us so in TFA).
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past?

Post by Armadeus Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:29 am

The shocking truth?

The original Force users in the galaxy are... the Porgs.

In fact, the Porgs are the source of the Force. After the collapse of both the original Jedi Order and now Skywalker's Jedi, the Porgs have decided that all other sentient races are unworthy of the Force and are drawing all remaining Force users to Ahch-To so as to eliminate them and restore the Porgs as supreme overlords of the galaxy.

What? Don't believe me? Think about it:

We know that at some point Luke, Rey, and Kylo are on the island. What do those three have in common? They're Force-users!

Also, it's been said that the Porgs have 'befriended' Luke, but what LF calls 'befriending' I call 'lulling into a sense of false security'.

It all adds up. Open your eyes, people.

Still don't believe me? Then I offer this final piece of evidence:

P-O-R-G-S

Remove 'P', 'G', and 'S'.

Replace them with 'F', 'C', and 'E', respectively.

What do we get?

FORCE!!!!

I rest my case.

I'm not crazy. You're crazy.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:44 am

Armadeus wrote:The shocking truth?

In fact, the Porgs are the source of the Force. After the collapse of both the original Jedi Order and now Skywalker's Jedi, the Porgs have decided that all other sentient races are unworthy of the Force and are drawing all remaining Force users to Ahch-To so as to eliminate them and restore the Porgs as supreme overlords of the galaxy.

We know that at some point Luke, Rey, and Kylo are on the island. What do those three have in common? They're Force-users!

Also, it's been said that the Porgs have 'befriended' Luke, but what LF calls 'befriending' I call 'lulling into a sense of false security'.

P-O-R-G-S

What do we get?

FORCE!!!!

I rest my case.

@Armadeus

I believe and fully endorse this idea.

Also take out the R from PORG and turn the p upside down and it's 'god' backwards... The Truth it Out There.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:53 am

Helix wrote:

P-O-R-G-S

What do we get?

FORCE!!!!

I rest my case.

@Armadeus

Also take out the R from PORG and turn the p upside down and it's 'god' backwards... The Truth it Out There.
@Helix

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hx3a6zSW1qew1kc

We haven't much time... Porgageddon is upon us.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 9:53 am

Armadeus wrote:
Helix wrote:

P-O-R-G-S

What do we get?

FORCE!!!!

I rest my case.

@Armadeus

@Helix

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hx3a6zSW1qew1kc

We haven't much time... Porgageddon is upon us.
@Armadeus

With your scenario, I get some Hitchcock vibe:

The Birds for the PORGS
Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Th17

And Psycho for mad isolated Luke:
Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Th213

And let's not forget To Catch a Thief for Canto Bright Wink

Little bemol: should Maz Kanata and Snoke as Force User not be drawn to Ahch-To as well ?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 17 Jul 2017, 11:55 am

Wasn't there a "spoiler" that Kylo is attacked by birds on Ahch-To? Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 17 Jul 2017, 11:58 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Wasn't there a "spoiler" that Kylo is attacked by birds on Ahch-To? Laughing
@Cowgirlsamurai

The Porgs arrive to save their new God Rey. Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:15 pm

May the Porgs be with you.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:19 pm

I don't know if I will love the porgs or if they will haunt my nightmares.

I have a headcanon that the porgs will love Kylo, much to his annoyance.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:21 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:I don't know if I will love the porgs or if they will haunt my nightmares.

@ReyofLightSide

Maybe they attack him...with kisses I love you
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:28 pm

Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:32 pm

Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:23 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:I don't know if I will love the porgs or if they will haunt my nightmares.

@ReyofLightSide

@Cowgirlsamurai

Or I do. Wait.....what? Embarassed
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:02 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

@ReyofLightSide

@Cowgirlsamurai

Or I do. Wait.....what? Embarassed
@ReyofLightSide

Reylos to Kylo:

Age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past? - Page 2 Img_7412
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2