Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

+61
SheLitAFire
CienaRee
fuhry
Acritiqua
jakkusun
MeadowofAshes
Casper
Xylo Ren
BenSkywalker
DarthRen
kassadin
Irina de France
Millicent the Cat
gwendy85
salmund
BenOrgana
nonesuch
Armadeus
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
TheLastJedi
SkyStar
Rimfaxe96
Blood Moon
LastCrusadeLeft
Rei of Sunshine
MindAndMagic
Mana
nemapasara
tukicarreno
Anakin Skywalker
Little_Boots
Darth Dingbat
Birdwoman
Helix
Krafty
panki
motherofpearl1
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
Saracene
adamdrivershair
rey09
Kessel
SanghaRen
Darth_Awakened
Moonlight13
bossbaby
Reylo Lemon
ZioRen
Piper Maru
reylo1992
snufkin
EchoBase
Marchtwin
Cowgirlsamurai
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
ladyconsular
65 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:35 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
bossbaby wrote:
It looks most like this overcoat to me.

vaderito wrote:Guys, which dress is Leia wearing (third circle):
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Carrie-Fisher-as-Leia-in-The-Last-Jedi-791719
@vaderito
@bossbaby

Yes. I see the little "stripes" from that outfit.
@Moonlight13

@FrolickingFizzgig @nonesuch

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this thanks to stripes info. Kylo and Leia indeed meet in the first act and my theory is - ta-da - that Leia gives him the map to Luke and Rey because he sent the datacard with the warning that SKB was targeting the Illeenium System. Cause Kylo may have seen Ahch-to in rey's mind but not how to get there (cause she didn't know either). But his involvement in the battle of D'Qar gives him a chance to get the map somehow. And I think that the twist is going to be that Leia gives it to him willingly cause she thinks that Rey/Luke could help him. or something. And it could also tie in with Leia slapping Poe. Maybe Poe caught them or said something against Ben or whatever.

I'm probably way off but this seems to me like a plausible scenario. Leia's grey coat indeed has stripes (watch BTS and you'll see) while brown one is smooth. So this is the grey one.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 66IADRQ

Last edited by vaderito on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:36 pm

Databank updtate! http://www.starwars.com/databank/tie-silencer

Kylo is an expert pilot like his father. Laughing

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Captur17
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:38 pm

Omggg I have to have kylo sexy piloting. NOWWW

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:39 pm

So it looks like odds are good that Kylo and Leia meet in TLJ? That makes me incredibly happy. Please, please let it be true!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:54 pm

Hearing confirmation that Kylo is an expert pilot (which makes me so happy) reminds me of that Pablo tweet where he said Kylo had some piloting skills, but as to how good he was, Pablo would leave that for a future story to reveal and we could be the judge....I guess that means we'll see Kylo do some very impressive (aka hot) piloting moves or perhaps engaging in a dog fight.

I'm trying not get my hopes up, but I really hope this somehow means Kylo also gets in the MF cockpit (at some point). I know it doesn't necessarily mean that will happen, but if Kylo is a expert pilot thanks to Han, he must have learned to fly with the MF. it would be fitting for him to fly it again at some point if he redeems himself.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:01 pm

I'm so hyped. I had no idea which way it would go, re: whether Kylo was a good pilot or not. AD is going to kill it - I'm just imagining the intense gaze and the controlled, precise, lightning-fast gestures, where he doesn't even need to look at what he's doing.

I've seen people speculating elsewhere that perhaps this means we should expect a Kylo vs. Poe dogfight. Makes you think back to his sarcastic line about the FO having captured the "best pilot in the Resistance." It would be an incredible scene!
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:01 pm

I always had a feeling that Pablo was cheekily downplaying Kylo's skill. The moment he said "I'd say he's capable", I knew that meant that Kylo was probably awesome. How would he not be, considering his father and the Skywalker natural piloting talent?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:06 pm

vaderito wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
bossbaby wrote:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Carrie-Fisher-as-Leia-in-The-Last-Jedi-791719
@vaderito
@bossbaby

@Moonlight13

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this thanks to stripes info. Kylo and Leia indeed meet in the first act and my theory is - ta-da - that Leia gives him the map to Luke and Rey because he sent the datacard with the warning that SKB was targeting the Illeenium System. Cause Kylo may have seen Ahch-to in rey's mind but not how to get there (cause she didn't know either). But his involvement in the battle of D'Qar gives him a chance to get the map somehow. And I think that the twist is going to be that Leia gives it to him willingly cause she thinks that Rey/Luke could help him. or something. And it could also tie in with Leia slapping Poe. Maybe Poe caught them or said something against Ben or whatever.

I'm probably way off but this seems to me like a plausible scenario. Leia's grey coat indeed has stripes (watch BTS and you'll see) while brown one is smooth. So this is the grey one.

@vaderito
TBH I can't say 100% or even 50% if that's Carrie or not. It's just an eye and a bit of a sleeve. I would like it to be her because the implications are great, but there's just not enough of the person visible behind the cameraman. It looks like her eye makeup and the sleeve definitely resembles her grey costume, but we'll see. Hopefully it is her and they captured an emotional scene before losing the opportunity forever. Sad

It's frustrating how much of a question mark Luke and Kylo are post Ahch-To. We have literally no idea what happens to them or where they go until a vague and probably questionable spoiler about the end where Rey fights Kylo and Luke fights Snoke.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:08 pm

That whole line is a spoiler if you consider how they cut out the scene where he boards the MF on SKB and has a breakdown. Harrison Ford may have clocked out of that job, but Han's gonna be a literal ghost haunting his kid in the next movie. The line may be about his skills, but it's also a bit of spoiler about how close those two characters were and how much he's actually like his father. "Too much Vader" sounded an awful lot more like "Too much of his father in him," let alone the "like his father..." line in their confrontation. It also points towards how particularly cruel and sadistic that order was from Snoke and likely whatever bad crowd/trouble which resulted in him being sent away to Luke has to do with being like his old man.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:09 pm

I think that there's good 85-95% that it's her. Make-up? Check. Silver hair (updo)? Check. Grey stripes? Check. height difference between her and kylo/Adam? Check. Resistance set? Check.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:11 pm

vaderito wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
bossbaby wrote:

@vaderito
@bossbaby

@Moonlight13

@vaderito

So Kylo would have made a deal with his mother to get the map in exchange of the information he gave to avoid the destruction of the Resistance base Question That already makes him a "TRAITORRRR" from the very beginning of the movie lol! Still, I guess that there is nothing that would force Leia to give him the map to get to Luke and Rey..unless she becomes his prisoner. And giving the map willingly seems like a big risk since the FO was also after Luke. Plus, I rather believe in the idea that the FO would have let some tracker after they entered the MF since there was a photo of Rey sort of checking the MF.  

Poe ain't supposed to know Ben's face, right Question So maybe Leia will try to have Kylo working incognito for the Resistance with anyone knowing about his identity and only once - who is the only one to have seen his face - is already gone to Canto Bight  Question Still, it is hard for me to think that she would accept to take such a risk after what happened to Han. Usually, I defend Kylo but still he killed his father so he has much to prove to the audience and the others. Hard to imagine that Leia would be so blind to accept him in the Resistance at the beginning of the movie. But as the film is supposed to make the contrary that what the GA expects, who knows scratch

Can you imagine Kylo's greeting at the beginning of the movie: "H'llo Mommy! Been a while, uh? How do you handle Daddy's death? Want me to help you with the Resistance?" Very Happy
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:14 pm

To be honest I’m torn on whether I want a Leia/Kylo reunion scene. On paper it sounds amazing, but going by TFA I just don’t know if Carrie’s acting chops would be up to it (yes she was an amazing lady but her personal struggles clearly took their toll). But then whatever her acting level is in TLJ, the fact that this is her last appearance ever in the series is going to cast an emotional tint. But then I don’t know whether I could really turn off my analytical side.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:19 pm

@reylo1992 - I'm laughing simply at the mental image that after everything Kylo goes through, ultimately he has to go to Mommy and beg her for the map. That would be a fitting humiliation and punishment for a villain's wickedness, especially being Leia isn't somebody you want to piss off.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:19 pm

Saracene wrote:To be honest I’m torn on whether I want a Leia/Kylo reunion scene. On paper it sounds amazing, but going by TFA I just don’t know if Carrie’s acting chops would be up to it (yes she was an amazing lady but her personal struggles clearly took their toll). But then whatever her acting level is in TLJ, the fact that this is her last appearance ever in the series is going to cast an emotional tint. But then I don’t know whether I could really turn off my analytical side.
@Saracene

Acting quality also depends on who you act off. Some actors are very generous in that they react to what one's doing so that helps with the performance. I thought that was a given but it turns out it isn't, many actors simply stand there when they are not in the focus and the actor who is is delivering lines without getting the reaction from another actor. Leo is popular with directors and actors cause he always reacts, for example. I'm not sure how HF works but AD strikes me as someone who's generous in that department since he did a lot of improv on Girls and that requires synergy.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:21 pm

snufkin wrote:@reylo1992 - I'm laughing simply at the mental image that after everything Kylo goes through, ultimately he has to go to Mommy and beg her for the map. That would be a fitting humiliation and punishment for a villain's wickedness, especially being Leia isn't somebody you want to piss off.
@snufkin

I need the map

To Luke?

Eh, you know

The girl?

Yeaaah.

Done!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:21 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:I'm so hyped. I had no idea which way it would go, re: whether Kylo was a good pilot or not. AD is going to kill it - I'm just imagining the intense gaze and the controlled, precise, lightning-fast gestures, where he doesn't even need to look at what he's doing.

I've seen people speculating elsewhere that perhaps this means we should expect a Kylo vs. Poe dogfight. Makes you think back to his sarcastic line about the FO having captured the "best pilot in the Resistance." It would be an incredible scene!
@adamdrivershair

I hope we get something like this, Kylo edition  Cool

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Img_7510
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:22 pm

Saracene wrote:To be honest I’m torn on whether I want a Leia/Kylo reunion scene. On paper it sounds amazing, but going by TFA I just don’t know if Carrie’s acting chops would be up to it (yes she was an amazing lady but her personal struggles clearly took their toll). But then whatever her acting level is in TLJ, the fact that this is her last appearance ever in the series is going to cast an emotional tint. But then I don’t know whether I could really turn off my analytical side.
@Saracene

Carrie could do stoic and tearful well enough. To be honest, in this kind of mother and son reunion scene, I imagine AD would have to do most of the heavy lifting anyway, and we know he's more than capable of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:24 pm

vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:@reylo1992 - I'm laughing simply at the mental image that after everything Kylo goes through, ultimately he has to go to Mommy and beg her for the map. That would be a fitting humiliation and punishment for a villain's wickedness, especially being Leia isn't somebody you want to piss off.
@snufkin

I need the map

To Luke?

Eh, you know

The girl?

Yeaaah.

Done!

@vaderito

lol! lol! lol!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:26 pm

reylo1992 wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@snufkin

I need the map

To Luke?

Eh, you know

The girl?

Yeaaah.

Done!

@vaderito

lol! lol! lol!

@reylo1992

Reverse psychology, Ben shows up, Luke gets annoyed and goes running back to Leia to complain about how she needs to keep a better handle on her kid. Also conveniently leaving Ben alone with Rey.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

snufkin wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@snufkin

I need the map

To Luke?

Eh, you know

The girl?

Yeaaah.

Done!

@vaderito

lol! lol! lol!

@reylo1992

Reverse psychology, Ben shows up, Luke gets annoyed and goes running back to Leia to complain about how she needs to keep a better handle on her kid. Also conveniently leaving Ben alone with Rey.

@snufkin

A third scenario...
https://reylo-is-canon.tumblr.com/post/161937148525/reylooo-1captainswan1-reylorobyn2011/embed
Laughing
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:36 pm

@snufkin

There is that shot of Luke in his new duds looking like he's going somewhere, while Rey's off to the side in her "old" clothes. Is he leaving her home alone? Wink
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:38 pm

So if Kylo meets Leia in her grey outfit, then this is a lot sooner in the movie it seems... this has to be after Ach-To then.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:43 pm

@reylo1992 and @cowgirlsamurai - ha! So basically what you're both saying is that Ache-to is gonna be like a 1980s style sex comedy where there's a raging kegger on Ache-to while Rey sneaks off with Ben to the main Jedi hut to lose her virginity.

Meanwhile Space Twins stuck together on the Resistance base and bickering over old grievances. Like Leia yelling at Luke about his hero worship of the father who chopped off his hand and tortured her before blowing up her planet. And Luke will probably be yelling at her about how she lets her bratty kid do anything he wants like murdering his dad and ruining his Jedi academy. Oh and how he's knows that she keeps going around telling people that she's the princess but that he's not a prince because he grew up on farm and what a snob she is.

God, I don't know why people keep saying the next movie will be dark, because this one sounds pretty funny!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:46 pm

Thank you to those who have contacted us regarding the recent issues taking place in this thread. We are taking steps to ensure that these things do not continue and we are always working to maintain a fun and positive environment. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or see anything out of line or that does not fall within the values of our community. Happy posting!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:52 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Saracene

Carrie could do stoic and tearful well enough. To be honest, in this kind of mother and son reunion scene, I imagine AD would have to do most of the heavy lifting anyway, and we know he's more than capable of that.
@Mrs Ben Solo

This. I used to have concerns about Carrie's acting in such an emotionally charged scene too, however, a scene between Kylo and Leia likely requires more of Kylo acting/emoting, with Leia reacting. Adam can definitely carry it if needed.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next