Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

+64
nonesuch
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
cnunn
Forsythia
Man Without A Star
benorganasolo
Kyla Ren
DarthRen
Moonjump05
LadyHa
BenRey
MindAndMagic
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
vaderito
Mana
rey09
Rei of Sunshine
Darth_Awakened
Moonlight13
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
MeadowofAshes
MrsWindu
Blood Moon
Blackcanary
Armadeus
Millicent the Cat
ReyofLightSide
kroi
panki
spacebaby45678
Piper Maru
Airemyn
SheLitAFire
Lily Snape
adamdrivershair
bashfulblueeyes3
Saracene
Irina de France
soulluos
Marie Ren
Reylo Lemon
ZioRen
kassadin
Kessel
Helix
SkyStar
Birdwoman
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Acritiqua
motherofpearl1
Xylo Ren
nemapasara
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
BenOrgana
Kylo Men
SanghaRen
tukicarreno
ISeeAnIsland
68 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 21 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

I am a big fan of Serkis;I only wish he had his face in front of the camera more.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:Some spoilers (or debunk of it) by Supreme Leader Snoke aka Andy Serkis.
https://www.list.co.uk/article/95810-andy-serkis-remembers-incredible-carrie-fisher/

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz at the world premiere of 'Goodbye Christopher Robin' at London's Leicester Square on Wednesday night (20.09.17), Serkis said: "I had no scenes with Carrie but I did get to know her a little bit. She was an incredible human being with a wonderful personality and she's sadly, sadly missed and everyone who came into contact with her was really touched by her great energy and great sense of humour. She is a wonderful person and I did have a great time working with the cast and Adam Driver and Domhnall Gleeson, we've had some really great times on it."

Interesting wording: working with the cast and AD and DG.
@Darth_Awakened

So Kylo and Leia don't meet in the throne room but somewhere within the Resistance (likely D'Qar attack). "the cast" is "Luke goes for Snoke and Rey goes for Kylo" and possibly the crashing SSD rumor (with much more cast members in Snoke's proximity).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:34 am

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Some spoilers (or debunk of it) by Supreme Leader Snoke aka Andy Serkis.
https://www.list.co.uk/article/95810-andy-serkis-remembers-incredible-carrie-fisher/

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz at the world premiere of 'Goodbye Christopher Robin' at London's Leicester Square on Wednesday night (20.09.17), Serkis said: "I had no scenes with Carrie but I did get to know her a little bit. She was an incredible human being with a wonderful personality and she's sadly, sadly missed and everyone who came into contact with her was really touched by her great energy and great sense of humour. She is a wonderful person and I did have a great time working with the cast and Adam Driver and Domhnall Gleeson, we've had some really great times on it."

@Darth_Awakened

So Kylo and Leia don't meet in the throne room but somewhere within the Resistance (likely D'Qar attack). "the cast" is "Luke goes for Snoke and Rey goes for Kylo" and possibly the crashing SSD rumor (with much more cast members in Snoke's proximity).
@vaderito

Right. If the Kylo/Leia meet up happens it's definitely not in Snoke's presence.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:50 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

Right. If the Kylo/Leia meet up happens it's definitely not in Snoke's presence.
@Darth_Awakened

It means Snoke has no scenes with Phasma either... wonder what she will be upto.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:52 am

Phasma is not important enough to be graced by Snoke's presence.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:19 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, and that's actually huge. There are contingents of the online Star Wars community that were adamant that the BTS shot where you can see Adam and a sliver of Carrie was taking place on the Snoke throne room set. This also pretty much debunks all of the crack spoilers about Snoke capturing/torturing Leia and/or asking Kylo to torture/interrogate/kill his mother.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

Are we even sure Kylo and Leia meets. I would very much like it but at this point I'm wondering if they meet at all.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

I have to admit, the fake leak about Kylo interrogating his mother, then stomping around the space ship, then interrogating her again is one of my favorite crack spoiler leaks.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:38 pm

Birdwoman wrote:I have to admit, the fake leak about Kylo interrogating his mother, then stomping around the space ship, then interrogating her again is one of my favorite crack spoiler leaks.
@Birdwoman

I love that fake leak so much! Comedy of the year! lol! lol! lol!

@DarthRen Adam and Carrie are on the same set dressed as their characters and Carrie is in grey so that was not the part of a VF shoot or something. Moreover, Rian says "Beautiful!" as if reacting to a scene he's just shot. It seems to me they filmed together, didn't just hang out. Not to mention that we were not supposed to detect either of them or at least Carrie in that frame.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40