Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

+57
Geralt_Riv
Casper
lauvamp
Atenais
EchoBase
rawpowah
MyOnlyHope
Darth Rowan
MrsWindu
Irina de France
Saracene
Airemyn
Cowgirlsamurai
rey09
Forsythia
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
IoJovi
DeeBee
shii405
Millicent the Cat
DarthRen
SoloSideCousin
snufkin
ISeeAnIsland
soulluos
PalmettoBlue
reylo1992
Kylo Men
BenRey
SheLitAFire
Birdwoman
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
nonesuch
kroi
Anakin Skywalker
benorganasolo
Blackcanary
Kyla Ren
RosiePancake
bashfulblueeyes3
panki
Moonjump05
Moonlight13
ZioRen
Marie Ren
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
Lily Snape
Kessel
Night Huntress
ReyofLightSide
Tex
nite0wl29
Rei of Sunshine
61 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 08 Nov 2017, 4:00 pm

ZioRen wrote:Mostly I don't see what the point in Rose as a character would be if they just killed her off within one movie. I get that it might add something to Finn's arc, but imo it wouldn't be something all that necessary if his arc is going the way I think it will. If they want to have him once again see the brutality of the First Order and become more determined to end it, there are easier ways to do it than having a character fated to die within one film take up so much screentime. And after the way John and Rian have talked Kelly and Rose up, I just don't see it going down like that.
@ZioRen

Right. Why build up Rose like that if she's going to be killed so quickly?

I also love how none of these recent "leaks" seem to have much of a clue as to what goes down on Crait.

FTF, I do think that Gangsta Rap Guy does have some legit connection, but I think he's wildly exaggerated that connection and largely only knows some bits and pieces/scene descriptions... That plot synopsis was full of holes.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by vaderito Wed 08 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:

"Completely different scene, he actually offers his hand to Anakin Skywlker burning on Mustarfar. It's a vision"
The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Th17
@reylo1992

That part was hilarious! I'm still laughing. lol! lol! lol! lol![/quote]
@Moonlight13

That's the only inspiring scene in the whole fanfic leak. lol! lol! lol!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Wed 08 Nov 2017, 9:15 pm

reylo1992 wrote:
"Completely different scene, he actually offers his hand to Anakin Skywlker burning on Mustarfar. It's a vision"
The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Th17
@reylo1992

Yeah, right. Seriously?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Wed 08 Nov 2017, 9:17 pm

I mean, does Anakin even have hands at that point?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Birdwoman Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:31 pm

Kylo offered his hand to Anakin's ghost????!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 09 Nov 2017, 12:29 am

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:  bothan-spy, I miss you. Sad
@ZioRen

Dear child, I see your eyes, you already know. Whomever you're waiting for to leak spoilers is never coming back.The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx3W_8d6qoK1YO6bDGjeHBO3Lv4Ws2rGI4CUpnp0LiRpVbmDrd
@vaderito

@vaderio I love this!!! Hilarious!!! Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:08 am

Birdwoman wrote:Kylo offered his hand to Anakin's ghost????!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!
@Birdwoman

Lol! Can a person even make physical contact with a Force ghost or vision? I assume not, but I'm legitimately curious...

How ridiculous it would look for Kylo to be reaching his hand out to an entity that can't even take it.

Besides, I thought Kylo was interested in Vader, not Anakin. Vader can't be a Force ghost since he became Anakin and returned to the light. Is Kylo going to "tempt" Force ghost/vision Anakin? That's ridiculous.

My money is on Kylo reaching his hand out to to Rey, with a small chance it could be Leia, but Rey is the most logical choice.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 09 Nov 2017, 7:50 am

Kylo didn't offer his hand to Force Ghost Anakin but to Roast Chicken Anakin:

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 CWsm8XXUYAEUqMG

As you can see, Roasted Anakin and Kylo stand in the same spot so how the hell is Kylo offering his hand to Anakin from that position is big question mark, but the fake leaker didn't pay attention to such details. Kylo should stand in Obi Wan's place for hand offer to work:

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 40844b93540410198a4e307f74c3735c

trailer paid attention so they picked a scene with Rey (actually those scenes were already envisioned to line up) that actually look like they are face to face. But Roast Anakin and Kylo? lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sun 12 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm

AMA on reddit by a user that says they've seen the film. It's most likely a bunch of b.s.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7cilhs/ive_seen_the_last_jedi_ama/
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 12 Nov 2017, 6:17 pm

BenRey wrote:AMA on reddit by a user that says they've seen the film. It's most likely a bunch of b.s.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7cilhs/ive_seen_the_last_jedi_ama/
@BenRey

Interesting.
I'm not saying it's complete BS, but it'd be a complete blindside
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 12 Nov 2017, 6:33 pm

My instinct is that this is fake. Kylo landing and going to kill Leia and Poe shoots at him. Then he turns to the light? They didn't dive into what Luke is up too during this movie, if they actually saw it.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 12 Nov 2017, 6:39 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:
BenRey wrote:AMA on reddit by a user that says they've seen the film. It's most likely a bunch of b.s.

@BenRey

Interesting.
I'm not saying it's complete BS, but it'd be a complete blindside
@PalmettoBlue

I don't know but Crait seems a bit more likely. Rey has to get to the Resistance base and give Leia news about Luke. She might get overconfident during the fight, it was in one of the leaks, and it would fit into her being impatient with Luke and in general thinking she knows things. It seems Crait is also the place where many acrs merge.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:06 pm

The guy is not a very good faker.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:30 pm

Birdwoman wrote:My instinct is that this is fake. Kylo landing and going to kill Leia and Poe shoots at him. Then he turns to the light? They didn't dive into what Luke is up too during this movie, if they actually saw it.
@Birdwoman

Yeah, I liked the kindred spirit/Rogue Kylo and Rey stuff, but that "Poe shoots at him, but Leia saves him, and he turns to the light" seems lame. The only way that this could semi-work is if it's early *and* Kylo believed that his mother wanted him dead because Snoke had drilled that into him, and he suddenly breaks "the cult mindset" because Leia saves him. And even then, not so sure about that.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:36 pm

I love it every time I see this thread get bumped up. I love crack spoilers.

But as @vaderito would say... Fake AF.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:40 pm

Disney for sure is monitoring social media and if they see something like this, they'll get right on it. We'll get more leaks like this and especially post world premiere.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:My instinct is that this is fake.  Kylo landing and going to kill Leia and Poe shoots at him. Then he turns to the light?  They didn't dive into what Luke is up too during this movie, if they actually saw it.
@Birdwoman

Yeah, I liked the kindred spirit/Rogue Kylo and Rey stuff, but that "Poe shoots at him, but Leia saves him, and he turns to the light" seems lame. The only way that this could semi-work is if it's early *and* Kylo believed that his mother wanted him dead because Snoke had drilled that into him, and he suddenly breaks "the cult mindset" because Leia saves him. And even then, not so sure about that.
@SoloSideCousin

I don't like the sound of that Kylo/Leia/Poe scene either Sad That sudden "turn to the light" sounds forced. But I must know... what is the ending to this fake movie??? Laughing
I love when this thread is updated   Razz
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 12 Nov 2017, 8:09 pm

You know, with all the Reylo marketing in Japan, if that’s all that they get - a conversation - aren’t a lot of people going to feel mislead?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sun 12 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:You know, with all the Reylo marketing in Japan, if that’s all that they get - a conversation - aren’t a lot of people going to feel mislead?
@PalmettoBlue

Right??? I think that by the end of the film, it should at least feel like they're on the straight path to romance with all the suggestive promo Wink Don't tease us for another two years, Disney! Geesh pale

That crack doesn't say much about Luke or even mention a possible ending, does it? It's only really specific about certain things....
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 13 Nov 2017, 12:15 am

Birdwoman wrote:Kylo offered his hand to Anakin's ghost????!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!
@Birdwoman

LOL somehow seeing the "hahahaha" typed out in your post made it even more hilarious for me. ROFL

My favorite of the crack spoilers so far is the Gangsta Rap Guy breakdown.
I love the little details like:

Luke is training Rey while she floats some pillars. He makes a comment about her grandfather. She knocks him down with one of the pillars and uses the force to bring her lightsaber to her. She lights it up and demands answers to what he just said.

*cackles*

And the fact that Kylo's got a pager for the KoR:

Kylo Ren bolts upright mid meditation. He felt that vision. He knows where Luke and Rey are.
He pulls out a device and activates a switch on it.
On an unknown planet one by one the Knights of Ren assemble their armour and weapons before loading onto a ship.

Also the idea that the Anakin callback scene of him looking out over the hangar is the moment when he first "touches" Rey's mind. I am so here for any kind of Force bond between them.

As for the rest, sorry to say it but I do expect Rose can be killed off in TLJ, just like the KoR. It would explain a lot about the marketing.  I hope they don't do that, though. :/

Full blown Dark!Luke doesn't make any sense to me, though. Unless it turns out that he's possessed by a demonic entity and we get a "There is no Dana, only Zuul" type scene with Luke. I'm down for all that. XD
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 13 Nov 2017, 1:11 am

Darth Rowan wrote: "There is no Dana, only Zuul" type scene with Luke. I'm down for all that. XD
@Darth Rowan

A Crossover between Star Wars and Ghost Busters! Yeah!!! Lolilol Lolilol Lolilol

Honestly- I was never the biggest Luke fan, but I truly hope they're not going for dark Luke -possessed or not.
After everything he went through in the OT and the ST he deserves some kind of peace.

I hope there will be a reunion between him an Kylo- I don't think we will see that in VIII, that's too soon. But maybe in IX.
Especially with Carries Fishers too early passing he is the only OT character left.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 13 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

@Cowgirlsamurai

If that crack spoiler is anywhere close to the truth as far as ending goes. I wonder what that scenario would mean for the survival of Kylo and their future. I'd imagined that they would ran off together at the end of Episode IX and not TLJ to find their place. Like if it means that Kylo will not survive or we get little Skywalkerd but without a dad. I would be all for running off together but in Episode IX rather than TLJ. To finish this off with a happy ending.

@Darth Rowan

I'm not even sure if we'll see Knight of Ren in The Last Jedi. I thought they would show up but then we got praetorian guards. We heard about some figures on Ach-To kneeling around the crash site or something. Who knows at this pointbut I'm less sure of it.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:58 am

DarthRen wrote:@Cowgirlsamurai
Like if it means that Kylo will not survive or we get little Skywalkers but without a dad.

Oh, I truly hope that won't be the case  No  - I'd like to have Kylo/Ben the chance to do better than his own parents.  Approves

DarthRen wrote:

I would be all for running off together but in Episode IX rather than TLJ. To finish this off with a happy ending.

@DarthRen

I totally agree- running off in VII would be to early but I wish this kind of ending for IX... I'm all for drama and complicated storyline BUT I'm soooo into happy endings!!! Yeah, the romantic in me... it's buried deep inside, but it's there Shy
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:03 am

DarthRen wrote:@Cowgirlsamurai

If that crack spoiler is anywhere close to the truth as far as ending goes. I wonder what that scenario would mean for the survival of Kylo and their future. I'd imagined that they would ran off together at the end of Episode IX and not TLJ to find their place. Like if it means that Kylo will not survive or we get little Skywalkerd but without a dad. I would be all for running off together but in Episode IX rather than TLJ. To finish this off with a happy ending.

@Darth Rowan

I'm not even sure if we'll see Knight of Ren in The Last Jedi. I thought they would show up but then we got praetorian guards. We heard about some figures on Ach-To kneeling around the crash site or something. Who knows at this pointbut I'm less sure of it.
@DarthRen

Rather agree with you.There are a lot of things that seem out of place in that description:

1) Kylo really meaning it to kill Leia, getting saved by her and decides just like that to turn his back on Snoke Question
==>Not impossible but I am a little sceptikal there

2) Kylo turning to the DS just because he felt neglected by his parents?
==> Don't know if the widest audience possible would relate to that. I mean, a lot of people like/worship Han & Leia too much to buy the idea that it was all their fault. When you read people on tumblr, seems like they need a strongest reason than "Oh poor baby! He felt neglected by Super Daddy and Super mommy"

3) Nothing about Luke's motivations and agenda on Ahch-To.
==> Rian said that it was the first thing he had to figure out

4) Snoke presented as "Dark Side Hippie"
==> I personally don't buy that. Serkis said himself that Snoke has a huge agenda.

5) No mention of the Crait arc
==> Rian confirmed that Crait would play a major role in the movie. There is absolutely about it in that section

6) No answer to a question about the raw power and no explanation about the device in Snoke's room
==> That is a central element to Rey and Kylo's dynamic, and possibly to Snoke's motivations

7) Rey leaves Luke; Kylo leaves Snoke; and badaboum, just because they're kindred spirit, they leave everything behind them to go somewhere together by the end of the movie. And on top of that, a man and a woman leaving leaving not confirmed as romantic pairing
==> Not that I am against Kylo and Rey leaving together by the end of the movie. Still I ask myself the same question as you: where does that leave us regarding Kylo's survival and Reylo's future?
==> First, let's try to think pragmatic in term of marketing. If Disney/KF really has Kylo's redemption and romantic Reylo as ultimate goal, they must make sure that the widest audience possible will buy it. The dude doesn't mention any other reason than Kylo feeling neglected by his parents in his childhood to justify his turn to the DS. And the girl would agree to go with him by the end of the movie just because they're kindred spirit(it isn't even sure that he saves her from PG) ? That would satisfy surely the Reylos - since we don't need to be convinced by his redemption - but I doubt that it would be a satisfying justification and outcome for the GA. I mean, Kylo leaving the conflict behind sounds to me a little like he would be a coward refusing to face his own actions. Sure, having  Kylo and Rey running away together would satisfy the Reylos on the short run but I kinda doubt that it would serve Reylo on the long run regarding the GA.  
==> Beyond the marketing, the other problem that I see is the purpose : 1) Why would Rey accept to runaway with a guy who wouldn't be her love interest although she could perfectly go away on her own? 2) Why would Rey leave the Resistance  behind her although she goes to Ahch-To saying that the galaxy needs a myth to fight the FO (and that in the previous movie, she was so adamant to bring BB-8 to the Resistance)? I mean, she would experience Snoke's creepy behavior" and would go back to the Resistance to battle alongside her friend Finn on Crait...just to leave the fight against the FO by the end of the movie like "I don't give a s***! Let's runaway from this!". And on top of that, she would compromise herself by running away a la Bonnie and Clyde with a "war criminal" probably wanted by the Resistance who even ain't her love interest. Or they run together for a specific purpose that has to do with the Force but then the guy must be more specific about the reason they runaway together
==> Third problem that I see with that outcome. If Rey and Kylo leave together by the end of TLJ, logically they will be together at the beginning of Episode 9. We know that TLJ begins right after TFA with no time-jump in between. I doubt that Episode 9 will begin right after TLJ although it is of course possible. But if it is like the other SW movies, we will most likely get a time-jump: 1 week? 3 weeks? 6 months? 1 year? 3 years? The fact that they runaway together don't have the same implications depending on the time-jump especially if they're not set up as romantic pairing by the end of TLJ. I mean, can you imagine Kylo and Rey living their little life together  for an entire year (in a hut in the middle of nowhere) and J.J. coming very seriously in front of the audience with "Ok folks! This is no romantic pairing (and they had no sex)" Question
The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 12 Giphy21
Disney/LF usually make family-friendly movies. In other words: no sex before marriage. And in Disney movies, they make sure that marriage only comes at the very end. That's the reason why Disney always invent obstacles to delay the wedding ceremony when they set up a romantic pairing. I.E in Pirates of Caribbean, Will and Elisabeth were supposed to marry at the beginning of Episode 2: Disney found a good reason (like always) to delay the wedding ceremony, made sure that Will and Elisabeth would spent most of the trilogy apart with a lot of obstacles between them and finally allowed them to wed by the very end of the trilogy. Typical! And SW is in this vein: GL allowed Anidala to be married by the end of Episode 2 to allow Padme's pregnancy in Episode 3. He set up Han and Leia as romantic pairing in Episode 5 but made sure to separate them by the end of Episode 5 and make them busy with Rebel Alliance business until the end of Episode 6. We know what followed: Ben was born barely a year after ROTJ. So I guess that this is something to keep in mind in regard to Reylo: No may they make Reylo wed in secret a la Anidala, no way they make Rey pregnant during the trilogy and in TFA they already bond way faster than Anidala and Hanleia through Force sex moments...With their Force connection, I doubt Reylo would need like HanLeia 3 years to get romantically involved and bang.

Cool Doesn't seem to me like the movie described by the dude is shocking
==> The cast seemed shocked at the first reading. Rian confirmed there were shocking things. I hope that the shocking fate ain't all about  "Daiiiisy" making any sort of pack "with that monster Kilo Rin", which was by the way already given away by the trailer
lol! lol! lol!

So until proven wrong by the movie itself, my diagnosis is: bs

Last edited by reylo1992 on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next