Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

+42
vaderito
reylo1992
DarthRen
Angelic Hellraiser
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
LadyHa
Darth_marshmallow
SheLitAFire
LesCousinsDangereux
Moonjump05
Birdwoman
Casper
Saracene
Kessel
Gemini
nite0wl29
AceofWands
spacebaby45678
tukicarreno
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Blackcanary
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
Acritiqua
special_cases
creepi0
ISeeAnIsland
soulluos
Irina de France
Lily Snape
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Kylo Men
SkyStar
panki
bashfulblueeyes3
ReyofLightSide
snufkin
IoJovi
46 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 22 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:41 pm

@vaderito

Allright. So if we come back to the discussion we had with @Anakin Skywalker (btw mate, thanks for your great timeline video. Had no time to  make a lot of comments about it but I'll do later Wink), it seems that Poe escapes Crait in a shuttle with other Resistance members.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 22 Captu243
Rey problably does with the MF, maybe with Finn and Rose onboard who knows.

So where does that Rey/Poe shot takes place knowing that Rey has her bruise. Either Poe is the copilot shooting the FO aboard the MF, or the scene happens when they all reunite on Crait (or 3rd option, it's simply Oscar on set)? In any case, the fact that Rose sits next to the ramp of the MF with her new hairstyle strongly suggests to methat Rey ends up with the Resistance by the end of the movie and not with the FO. Who else than her would have escape Crait with the MF? Finn is no pilot, we don't know about Rose, and Poe seems to escape with a shuttle, possibly Luke. Plus Rey indeed appears in that pic with Chewie on the MF in which she clearly has this bruise.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 22 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:56 pm

The more I think about the timeline, the more messed up I am. Screw it, watching the movie will have to do it. At this point we are in the dark when it comes to many points and unlikely that any tv spots, magazines or interviews will solve that.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:29 am

Why do you think this is escape from Crait? You do know that Poe wears this outfit on Raddus too?

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 22 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-Behind-The-Scenes-3605-2

This is before Crait, likely before Canto Bight.

Moreover, when it comes to timeline, take this into consideration - we still don't know where to place Luke near the end of the movie. We know from Oscar's interview that Mark was filming scenes near the end of the movie. So where is Luke? On Crait or another location that happens after Crait?

Moreover, remember MSW spoiler that "Luke goes for Snoke, Rey goes for Kylo" near the end of the movie. So how does that happen? Does FO break into the base and Snoke and Kylo walk in and then Luke and Rey jump them? Or do Luke and Rey go to Supremacy? or does Rey deal with Kylo on Crait and Luke with Snoke on Supremacy? That's the real question.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:33 am

vaderito wrote:Why do you think this is escape from Crait? You do know that Poe wears this outfit on Raddus too?

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 22 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-Behind-The-Scenes-3605-2

Moreover, when it comes to timeline, take this into consideration - we still don't know where to place Luke near the end of the movie. We know from Oscar's interview that Mark was filming scenes near the end of the movie. So where is Luke? On Crait or another location that happens after Crait?

Moreover, remember MSW spoiler that "Luke goes for Snoke, Rey goes for Kylo" near the end of the movie. So how does that happen? Does FO break into the base and Snoke and Kylo walk in and then Luke and Rey jump them? Or do Luke and Rey go to Supremacy? or does Rey deal with Kylo on Crait and Luke with Snoke on Supremacy? That's the real question.
@vaderito

I'am with you on the pic. It's more likely before Canto Baight. Even before FO attack on Raddus I would say.
Finn's sarcastic "May the Force be with you" is probably part of that scene.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:38 am

I think that Poe watching out of the window may be second FO attack after D'Qar. Jason said that FO was going to chase the Resistance across the galaxy so it won't be D'Qar to Crait straight away, but some fighting in between. I'd say that all scenes with Orange!Poe are D'Qar. Then they escape, he changes into Captain Poe uniform. Likely gets demoted from Commander to Captain due to his conduct during D'Qar battle. We know from Poe spot with Leia that there's tension between them and some descriptions of the character from Japanese toys indicate Resistance is also uneasy with his ways. So it would make sense that demotion happens between D'Qar and Crait while they are still on Raddus.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:48 am

vaderito wrote:I think that Poe watching out of the window may be second FO attack after D'Qar. Jason said that FO was going to chase the Resistance across the galaxy so it won't be D'Qar to Crait straight away, but some fighting in between. I'd say that all scenes with Orange!Poe are D'Qar. Then they escape, he changes into Captain Poe uniform. Likely gets demoted from Commander to Captain due to his conduct during D'Qar battle. We know from Poe spot with Leia that there's tension between them and some descriptions of the character from Japanese toys indicate Resistance is also uneasy with his ways. So it would make sense that demotion happens between D'Qar and Crait while they are still on Raddus.
@vaderito

Also the bombers are nowhere to be seen during The Silencer vs. The Raddus.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:04 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

have to trust you on that cause I can't distinguish between various ships to save my life. lol!

However, I can't stop going back to Rose on the MF ramp. That's the equivalent of "sitting and waiting on someone's porch" scene. Since MF isn't hers, it isn't her porch so she's waiting. Looking dejected. Just like any porch scene ever. Question is why? Is there a new mission that she isn't going? is she worried? feels slighted (I can't imagine that Rey's return won't make her feel a bit extraneous)? Porch scenes are heart2heart talk scenes.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:08 am

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

have to trust you on that cause I can't distinguish between various ships to save my life. lol!

However, I can't stop going back to Rose on the MF ramp. That's the equivalent of "sitting and waiting on someone's porch" scene. Since MF isn't hers, it isn't her porch so she's waiting. Looking dejected. Just like any porch scene ever. Question is why? Is there a new mission that she isn't going? is she worried? feels slighted (I can't imagine that Rey's return won't make her feel a bit extraneous)? Porch scenes are heart2heart talk scenes.

@vaderito

huh I don't have any ideas when it comes to that scene.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sun 19 Nov 2017, 9:36 am

Anakin Skywalker wrote:I posted in in trailer thread, but with the speed of that thread...
so I made timeline video, edited all footage that we already have, and tried to considered every trust worth spoiler, information and speculation. of course I don't know everything, I just tried, to follow timeline, but there are shots which doesn't fit (with the info that we have) anywhere, so I added question sign on the scenes that I don't know/not sure where to put, I would glad if you help to make this timeline more realistic Smile)) there is also sign for behind the scenes footage

so Kylo's timeline is most hard one, it doesn't make sense Sad he clearly is with FO after hand reaching scene, and he clearly is on Crait, which is definitely after Supremacy and Snoke/Rey scene (where I still believe he helped Rey, though if he openly turned Snoke he wouldn't lead stormtroopers after that) so I don't know Sad
@Anakin Skywalker

After seeing your video, I asked myself, how they managed to show us so much without really revealing what's going on in the movie. I have the feeling that we don't know the juicy things and that we will have a surprising experience.

Oh, and thanks for sharing.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:20 am

DarthRen wrote:The more I think about the timeline, the more messed up I am. Screw it, watching the movie will have to do it. At this point we are in the dark when it comes to many points and unlikely that any tv spots, magazines or interviews will solve that.
@DarthRen

From this point onwards I'm just going to let go of trying to get my head around the timeline. I'm just thinking this is all part of the 'some weird thing' that Kasdan spoke about way back when describing TLJ
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:24 am

Atenais wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

After seeing your video, I asked myself, how they managed to show us so much without really revealing what's going on in the movie. I have the feeling that we don't know the juicy things and that we will have a surprising experience.

Oh, and thanks for sharing.
@Atenais

same thought here, after I put all footage together I had same expression, mostly about act 2, act 3, I'm sure now after Crait there is quite more and we don'k know anything about real culmination of the movie.

I think we can be almost sure that after achtoo Kylo is with FO again, because his new shot is later than hand reaching, and I think running Rey can be that sequence when Kylo and Kor arrive, because she is definitely running after someone and is angry, she is not some crazy person to run like that with lightsaber for no reason, and in that scene she has 3 buns, so it's earlier and after that she is some time (at list) on achtoo
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:34 am

vaderito wrote:Why do you think this is escape from Crait? You do know that Poe wears this outfit on Raddus too?

@vaderito

Only a gut feeling but I tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the end of the Ahch-To arc. I see him showing up on Crait when things begin to turn bad for the Resistance. Also a personal feeling here but once again I don't believe in the idea that Kylo would remain by Snoke's side on his own will after betraying him on Supremacy. So if there is indeed a confrontation, I would suggest that this involves Snylo vs. Rey & Luke. I even imagine Snylo vs. Rey first with Rey losing and Luke showing precisly when Snylo is gonna strikes her. Remember that Daisy seemed to confirm in a recent interview that there was a confrontation with Adam asking herself "how long she could last this fire". The way she talks about it suggests to me that Kylo will be rather in "I am gonna kill you" mood than "let's have peace" mood. So it could be on Ahch-To or on Crait.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22