Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

+42
vaderito
reylo1992
DarthRen
Angelic Hellraiser
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
LadyHa
Darth_marshmallow
SheLitAFire
LesCousinsDangereux
Moonjump05
Birdwoman
Casper
Saracene
Kessel
Gemini
nite0wl29
AceofWands
spacebaby45678
tukicarreno
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Blackcanary
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
Acritiqua
special_cases
creepi0
ISeeAnIsland
soulluos
Irina de France
Lily Snape
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Kylo Men
SkyStar
panki
bashfulblueeyes3
ReyofLightSide
snufkin
IoJovi
46 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:17 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
vaderito wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:  

Are the two scenes tied together? I am going to guess yes, Fiery Kylo has a scar so this is not some flash back to the destruction of Luke's Jedi Camp. I don't think he is burning and already burnt tree on Ach-to either. But what is he burning ? scratch
@spacebaby45678

Well, there's big fire in that scene. And there's small fire or dying fire here:

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_oxs327yNRC1u2bma5_540

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_oxl4mm3gOz1utyv0ho1_1280

The image above corresponds to the image below. Quesiton is only if this happens after the Big Fire or is unrelated fire.

Moreover, what could flame troopers burn on Crait. Resistance base? Are they enough to burn the whole thing that's expected to be bombed by AT-AT anyway? Or they are gonna burn something smaller?
@vaderito

No cape on Kylo in both of the scenes you pointed out. However,  look closely, I see Kylo's cape in this scene

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500

And a cape in this scene, pretty sure this is Mustafar those are huge Lava formations

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_oy0psiBJn51w67ki0o1_540

All this fire around Kylo in different scenes has to be symbolic of something , as there is tons of water around Rey? study  

@spacebaby45678

I thought originally that this is from Ach-To when Force Tree is burning, but it could be even a different place. Red, a lot of fire around Kylo in general in trailers.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 KgCB5Tj

He's pointing his lightsaber onto Rey [reflection in his eye] and has a pretty vicious or angry look on his face.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 4KUqFhe

Sincerely hope this is pre-Snoke's ship and not after it.

Could it be perhasp from Crait(?), whatever happened there (explosion, stormtroopers etc). Setting could also fit caves on Crait. He's marching somewhere and it's like a reminiscent of Anakin's march to Jedi Temple.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 EHoadDn

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 TgYDrAA

Rey here and Kylo marching scene seems to have a similar ground.

There is also this scene of Holdo and Leia from what looks like could be Crait.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Gallery-1502392706-laura-dern

From TLJ teaser Kylo angrily holding his lightsaber with a similar background to Holdo and Leia scene.

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:21 am

@DarthRen

No way to be 100% sure with such short snippets of info, but I will say that the red crystal cave that the MF is flying in bears no resemblance to Kylo marching on smoking lava rocks with fire troopers.

As for Rey I am not sure were she is at but there is water there Wink
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:37 am

@DarthRen is the eye reflection real or something they put in post-production? Cause anything could reflect in his eye if it's real, like blue screen? I don't think it's a iron-clad proof that it's a blue LS.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:25 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@DarthRen

@spacebaby45678

the background of Rey looks like Ahch-to... Crait is more white/red and flat surroundings. On that picture it looks more like she's standing on rocks and farer away you see the greenish mountains. So I bet it's Ahch-to.

As for Kylo- we assume its Crait but it really could be some other location... I wonder why he would need the Firetroops on Crait? Confus
They advance there with heavy ground forces that could easily just blast the Resistance base to pieces.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:49 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@DarthRen

No way to be 100% sure with such short snippets of info, but I will say that the red crystal cave that the MF is flying in bears no resemblance to Kylo marching on smoking lava rocks with fire troopers.

@spacebaby45678

My point was that red crystal/minerals. There might be some kind of connection between these two pictures, because we know that on Crait there underneath the surface is a lot of it. It's not 100% by any means as you said[ well speculate], same as Kylo marching wearing a cape and Kylo in some sort of a defensive position with burning background. We need more footage.

Rey has her "Jedi outfit." I am not sure she'll get it from Luke or on MF. So probably the next best location is where the Resistance have retreated to and that is Crait. To inform Leia about Luke and Kylo. At least it makes sense to me.

vaderito wrote:@DarthRen is the eye reflection real or something they put in post-production? Cause anything could reflect in his eye if it's real, like blue screen? I don't think it's a iron-clad proof that it's a blue LS.
@vaderito

I would say a real reflection from teaser trailer and pretty interesting coincidence that something blue as an reflection in his eye. Which could be a lightsaber. In the end it could be nothing significant, and maybe i'm totally wrong, but if Kylo is pointing his lightsaber at someone in what looked like a defensive position. I can only imagine Rey, Luke around him. Praetorian Guards fight doesn't fit into it with all the fire around. I was thinking that it must have been from Ach-To when Kylo gets there all angry and wanting a revenge on Rey for SKB fight. Maybe burning Force Tree or his ship. I don't know, it could be somewhere else.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:10 am

@DarthRen That's a good point, that he is in defensive position so something is threatening him. Another LS likely and blue refection fits.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:25 am

Regarding a few posts back about AD's interview, I can't tell you how many times I've watched that interview of him lol he's just too cute! But the way I took his reaction about Kylo's fate was the look of "Oh sh*t did I just give away too much information??" Like when Daisy said something about Rey and Kylo "finding the force together." She immediately when "oops! Was that too much?" Adam's attitude, in my opinion, seemed like excitement and pride about his character. He's hinted already that he didn't want to label Kylo as a villain because people would distance themselves from him. And Kylo has always been marketed as "the villain". Obviously a great number of the GA still believe Kylo is pure evil and that he's gonna be taking Rey down with him just because they believe he is still unforgivable for killing Han and other heinous acts. I think that's why AD said "hopefully" it'll be unexpected. Maybe not to nerds like us Wink I'm still banging my head on the wall when's it comes to him not yet being Vader. What do we know about Vader? (1) he initially turned to the DS to save those he loved from dying (2) he had every intention of killing the emperor given the opportune moment (3) he saved Luke and sparked the destruction of the Empire. Which of those could Kylo become? I'm ruling out that he stays evil and ruling out that he fully turns to the light. Kylo, I think feels he fits in none of those. I'm hoping that we will see a completely NEW generation born starting with him. Given that leak from the Poe comics about a light/dark/grey artifact, his 50/50 LS/DS must mean something when pairing him and the artifact together.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:55 am

nite0wl29 wrote: I think that's why AD said "hopefully" it'll be unexpected. Maybe not to nerds like us Wink
@nite0wl29

Many of us think it wouldn't be unexpected for him to be redeemed. Because we are so invested in the whole Reylo community that we forget it's just a small part of the fandom and an even smaller of the GA.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about... I joined the Reylo family 3 month ago- before I had no idea how many theories existed regarding Kylos arc in TLJ and certainly not that it would be an option for him to be redeemed.
I try to image how my reaction to the trailer would have been without all the "background knowledge" theories leaks etc.
Maybe something like WHAT??? affraid affraid affraid
BUT instead of denial I would have been intrigued. Shocked Suspect
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:59 am

Night Huntress wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote: I think that's why AD said "hopefully" it'll be unexpected. Maybe not to nerds like us Wink
@nite0wl29

Many of us think it wouldn't be unexpected for him to be redeemed. Because we are so invested in the whole Reylo community that we forget it's just a small part of the fandom and an even smaller of the GA.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about... I joined the Reylo family 3 month ago- before I had no idea how many theories existed regarding Kylos arc in TLJ and certainly not that it would be an option for him to be redeemed.
I try to image how my reaction to the trailer would have been without all the "background knowledge" theories leaks etc.
Maybe something like WHAT??? affraid affraid affraid
BUT instead of denial I would have been intrigued. Shocked Suspect
@Night Huntress

Being a few months old Reylo fan myself I totally get what you're saying. Now that I'm keenly aware of what is happening, the trailer was like "Duh! I had a feeling that was gonna happen!" Being in the same room with my husband who hasn't joined the Reylo train yet, it was rather funny watching his reaction compared to my giddiness
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 12:55 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:@reylo1992
High Res gif, of Kylo & Flametroopers... there is steam/smoke rising from the black rocks, I don't think it is Crait at all. I am pretty sure this is Mustafar cheers

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_oy0psiBJn51w67ki0o1_540

what does this mean? scratch not sure yet but I think it is encouraging. Hopefully, he is there to burn Vader's castle down. ( wild headcanon & speculation in effect)

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Concept-art-from-rogue-one-credit-lucasfilm
@spacebaby45678

Good catch regarding the smoke!
cheers cheers cheers

That's a possibility. It would be a nice callback to Vader's legacy in ROTS and RO. I have honestly no idea what Kylo would do there. But if it Mustafar, that confirms that he'll travel a lot around the galaxy during the movie. Maybe this is at the beginning of the movie. After all, we tend to assume that Kylo will be on Supremacy with Snoke at the beginning of the movie. But maybe Snoke actually lives in Vader's castle. He is some kind of Vader's fanboy, I wouldn't find it surprising. But honestly I have no idea why he would go with the troops on Mustafar.

But one question, isn't Crait supposed to have lava ground too? I know there is a glacier for sure but is it sure or not that there is lava ground  on Crait?  If I remember well there was a pic of Mark, Carrie and Rian on what seems to be lava ground.  

I was once on the Etna and I can confirm that there is smoke even when a volcano is dormant.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Wp_20111
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Wp_20110
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:01 pm

Kylo's hair length is a good point, not to get too stuck on small details. It's more coiffed in the scenes we can assume are at the beginning of the film because of his bandaid, while it's more untamed, unkempt and a little longer later on. The fact that there could easily be time-skips in this movie makes everything more confusing, TBH. It goes from a straight chronology to a mess.

Beginning
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Kylo-Ren-Last-Jedi

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Kylo-ren-the-last-jedi
His hair is clearly longer in the second picture. It reaches beyond his neck, whereas it's short more akin to this:

I think this one is a tougher call because he's wet.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:05 pm

There's also this old rumor from SWNN speaking of revisiting three planets in TLJ (Endor, Tatooine, Mustafar)

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/03/three-classic-planets-will-be-seen-again-in-the-star-wars-sequel-trilogy.html
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:20 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:There's also this old rumor from SWNN speaking of revisiting three planets in TLJ (Endor, Tatooine, Mustafar)

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/03/three-classic-planets-will-be-seen-again-in-the-star-wars-sequel-trilogy.html
@Darth_Awakened

Right. If the "walking into the cave" planet is Mustafar, that scene could be a flashback. Tatooine, Mustafar and Endor could all be part of a flashback to Kylo's "Get to know Vader" tour.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:57 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:There's also this old rumor from SWNN speaking of revisiting three planets in TLJ (Endor, Tatooine, Mustafar)

@Darth_Awakened

Right. If the "walking into the cave" planet is Mustafar, that scene could be a flashback. Tatooine, Mustafar and Endor could all be part of a flashback to Kylo's "Get to know Vader" tour.
@SoloSideCousin
I think it being part of a vision or flashback is one logical route. I'm not at all concerned that this is actually as a cartoon villain at the end or near the end of the movie, but the discrepancies we appear to be seeing throughout do make me reconnect to the #BodySnatcherSnoke theory. That one always seemed eerily likely given Snoke's weakened physical state. It would certainly be a means of redeeming and developing the real Kylo, allowing him to make a good choice for once only for that good choice to result in Snoke doing what he always intended and possessing him or something. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:10 pm

There's no way that the scene is a flashback cause Kylo has a scar and new outfit.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm

vaderito wrote:There's no way that the scene is a flashback cause Kylo has a scar and new outfit.
@vaderito
Oh, true. LOL. Vision is still on the table, I'm just trying not to lean too hard toward Body Snatcher Snoke even though it's a pretty real possibility in my eyes. Poor Kylo.
Of course it's always very possible this scene is earlier in the film than some are suspecting as well. IMHO anything that involves Kylo being that kind of cartoon villain at the end can be excluded from the list of possibilities. There's no way they just remade ESB complete with the black-leather-clad villain offering his hand to the main character to entice her to the Dark Side + walkers + ancient island and a master from the past who is reluctant to train the protagonist + dynamic guy/girl duo on a mission all their own. Sorry, Anne. No way.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:27 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:There's no way that the scene is a flashback cause Kylo has a scar and new outfit.
@vaderito
Oh, true. LOL. Vision is still on the table, I'm just trying not to lean too hard toward Body Snatcher Snoke even though it's a pretty real possibility in my eyes. Poor Kylo.
Of course it's always very possible this scene is earlier in the film than some are suspecting as well. IMHO anything that involves Kylo being that kind of cartoon villain at the end can be excluded from the list of possibilities. There's no way they just remade ESB complete with the black-leather-clad villain offering his hand to the main character to entice her to the Dark Side + walkers + ancient island and a master from the past who is reluctant to train the protagonist + dynamic guy/girl duo on a mission all their own. Sorry, Anne. No way.
@FrolickingFizzgig

He gets his fashion sense from Padme. Kylo is the dude in Frankfurt Airport who's wearing a black scarf on a summer day when everyone else is in shorts, because it looks good. Cool I think this will be completely different than any SW movie we've seen before it, and I am digging these Phantom/Christine vibes... but seriously, the narrative is really strong, and putting Kylo/Ben and Rey together as a team is going to be powerful, especially since he appears to humble himself in front of her at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:40 pm

@vaderito

This is a behind the scenes photo that I remember, I think if you look closely this is AD with longer hair

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 LAST-JEDI-1006790
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

Hi Everyone, I've been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on nailing down the timeline. It's fun to try and figure it out Smile
I'm new here so forgive me if I don't follow some conventions here.. and feel free to give me a heads up Wink

The moment in the trailer with Kylo leading storm troopers - is very curious indeed!
I think I've seen a couple of commenters here suggest Kylo has turned the troopers, or he is undercover. I like this idea! Only I'd take it a step further and suggest that maybe part of Finn's story arc in the Last Jedi will be that he redeems some storm troopers while on the supremacy and after fighting Phasma. Finn's arc is important.. even if he isn't going to be a Jedi. I'd love to see this whole sub plot addressed - Finn was able to turn away from the First Order, maybe he can help some other storm troopers to also? I keep falling back into that old way of view storm troopers that I grew up with - their all baddies or clones. They are like child soldiers now aren't they?
Maybe Kylo, having turned back to the light himself, will help Finn (and build a bridge with Finn while he's at it).
I have no idea what's going to happen in the Last Jedi, I say 'maybe' a lot Wink but I'd love to see Kylo leading some redeemed storm troopers and fooling the first order armies.

Maybe Leia gets surrounded on Crait.. and there is no way out. So Kylo and his undercover stormtroopers play the role, arrest her, transport her out of there and.... ta da they actually rescue her Wink

I don't have access to photos - maybe someone else has it - but there was a shot of Rey in her jedi-esque outfit with her hair down - a close up on her looking at something with a very soft look. It appeared to me to be inside the MF, and it looked to me like it could be her watching a reunion of some kind.. Leia and Kylo? or Leia and Luke? I'm hoping we will see both in The Last Jedi!!!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:19 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
vaderito wrote:@spacebaby45678 Thank you! I was thinking for a long time that he had a cape in the teaser scene but wasn't sure. So

seem connected.

I still think that non-cape scene comes after the fire scenes, though likely not right away. The fire in hand reachout may be dying fire that troopers set earlier, or may be some other fire.
@vaderito

And I would go with AD's hair being a different length in both scenes also. In some of the behind the scenes shots AD's hair is his sexy length hair so how time passes in TLJ should be interesting.
@spacebaby45678

I think there could be a time jump within the movie too- it seemed to me that Luke's hair has grown a lot between the end of The Force Awakens and the moment where Rey splits the ground using the force and he freaks out- or is it just me?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:22 pm

I totally missed looking at hair lengths. Rian Johnson seems so precise, that I believe he would also look at hair lengths as well in conveying time.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:26 pm

@DeeBee

Spoiler:

I think it's the same length. Anyone?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:29 pm

@Vaderito you may be right. I'm not convinced..
Can I ask why you put those images in a spoiler thingy? Is that something we need to do here?
[sorry I'm new!]
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

DeeBee wrote:Hi Everyone, I've been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on nailing down the timeline. It's fun to try and figure it out Smile
I'm new here so forgive me if I don't follow some conventions here.. and feel free to give me a heads up Wink

The moment in the trailer with Kylo leading storm troopers - is very curious indeed!
I think I've seen a couple of commenters here suggest Kylo has turned the troopers, or he is undercover. I like this idea! Only I'd take it a step further and suggest that maybe part of Finn's story arc in the Last Jedi will be that he redeems some storm troopers while on the supremacy and after fighting Phasma. Finn's arc is important.. even if he isn't going to be a Jedi. I'd love to see this whole sub plot addressed - Finn was able to turn away from the First Order, maybe he can help some other storm troopers to also? I keep falling back into that old way of view storm troopers that I grew up with - their all baddies or clones. They are like child soldiers now aren't they?
Maybe Kylo, having turned back to the light himself, will help Finn (and build a bridge with Finn while he's at it).
I have no idea what's going to happen in the Last Jedi, I say 'maybe' a lot Wink but I'd love to see Kylo leading some redeemed storm troopers and fooling the first order armies.

Maybe Leia gets surrounded on Crait.. and there is no way out. So Kylo and his undercover stormtroopers play the role, arrest her, transport her out of there and.... ta da they actually rescue her Wink

I don't have access to photos - maybe someone else has it - but there was a shot of Rey in her jedi-esque outfit with her hair down - a close up on her looking at something with a very soft look. It appeared to me to be inside the MF, and it looked to me like it could be her watching a reunion of some kind..  Leia and Kylo? or Leia and Luke? I'm hoping we will see both in The Last Jedi!!!  
@DeeBee

Did you mean this?

https://i.imgur.com/IwcD7gd.png

Last edited by DarthRen on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm

DarthRen wrote:
DeeBee wrote:Hi Everyone, I've been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on nailing down the timeline. It's fun to try and figure it out Smile

I don't have access to photos - maybe someone else has it - but there was a shot of Rey in her jedi-esque outfit with her hair down - a close up on her looking at something with a very soft look. It appeared to me to be inside the MF, and it looked to me like it could be her watching a reunion of some kind..  Leia and Kylo? or Leia and Luke? I'm hoping we will see both in The Last Jedi!!!  
@DeeBee

Did you mean this?

Spoiler:
@DarthRen

Yes! Thanks Darth Ren!!! She looks lovely here Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next