Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

+42
vaderito
reylo1992
DarthRen
Angelic Hellraiser
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
LadyHa
Darth_marshmallow
SheLitAFire
LesCousinsDangereux
Moonjump05
Birdwoman
Casper
Saracene
Kessel
Gemini
nite0wl29
AceofWands
spacebaby45678
tukicarreno
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Blackcanary
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
Acritiqua
special_cases
creepi0
ISeeAnIsland
soulluos
Irina de France
Lily Snape
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Kylo Men
SkyStar
panki
bashfulblueeyes3
ReyofLightSide
snufkin
IoJovi
46 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

DeeBee wrote:@Vaderito you may be right. I'm not convinced..
Can I ask why you put those images in a spoiler thingy? Is that something we need to do here?
[sorry I'm new!]
@DeeBee

Cause of scrolling. You don't have to scroll down too many or too big images if they are in spoiler tags. It's not a spoiler but just a way of keeping the page easier to manage.

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm

Cause of scrolling. You don't have to scroll down too many or too big images if they are in spoiler tags. It's not a spoiler but just a way of keeping the page easier to manage. [/quote]
@vaderito

Ah good thinking Smile Thanks for your help.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:44 pm

DeeBee wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
DeeBee wrote:Hi Everyone, I've been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on nailing down the timeline. It's fun to try and figure it out Smile
I'm new here so forgive me if I don't follow some conventions here.. and feel free to give me a heads up Wink

The moment in the trailer with Kylo leading storm troopers - is very curious indeed!
I think I've seen a couple of commenters here suggest Kylo has turned the troopers, or he is undercover. I like this idea! Only I'd take it a step further and suggest that maybe part of Finn's story arc in the Last Jedi will be that he redeems some storm troopers while on the supremacy and after fighting Phasma. Finn's arc is important.. even if he isn't going to be a Jedi. I'd love to see this whole sub plot addressed - Finn was able to turn away from the First Order, maybe he can help some other storm troopers to also? I keep falling back into that old way of view storm troopers that I grew up with - their all baddies or clones. They are like child soldiers now aren't they?
Maybe Kylo, having turned back to the light himself, will help Finn (and build a bridge with Finn while he's at it).
I have no idea what's going to happen in the Last Jedi, I say 'maybe' a lot Wink but I'd love to see Kylo leading some redeemed storm troopers and fooling the first order armies.

Maybe Leia gets surrounded on Crait.. and there is no way out. So Kylo and his undercover stormtroopers play the role, arrest her, transport her out of there and.... ta da they actually rescue her Wink

I don't have access to photos - maybe someone else has it - but there was a shot of Rey in her jedi-esque outfit with her hair down - a close up on her looking at something with a very soft look. It appeared to me to be inside the MF, and it looked to me like it could be her watching a reunion of some kind..  Leia and Kylo? or Leia and Luke? I'm hoping we will see both in The Last Jedi!!!  
@DeeBee

Did you mean this?

Spoiler:
@DarthRen

Yes! Thanks Darth Ren!!! She looks lovely here Smile
@DeeBee

I always have hoped that she is looking at Kylo or Kylo and Leia in the picture too. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:45 pm

BTW, here's another one. Kylo doesn't have his cape when he smashes his mask but he arrives to see Snoke in his cape and mask. What happened to his cape?

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:50 pm

vaderito wrote:BTW, here's another one. Kylo doesn't have his cape when he smashes his mask but he arrives to see Snoke in his cape and mask. What happened to his cape?

Spoiler:
@vaderito

I don't know! I could see him donning the cape late in the movie - as a cover for having already turned back to the light.. a convincer that he is still dark side when he isn't. Or, maybe a form of over compensation Wink

@vaderito your sig gif is hilarious!!! Is that a massive white kyber crystal engagement ring?! Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:53 pm

DeeBee wrote:
vaderito wrote:BTW, here's another one. Kylo doesn't have his cape when he smashes his mask but he arrives to see Snoke in his cape and mask. What happened to his cape?

Spoiler:
@vaderito

I don't know! I could see him donning the cape late in the movie - as a cover for having already turned back to the light.. a convincer that he is still dark side when he isn't. Or, maybe a form of over compensation Wink

@vaderito your sig gif is hilarious!!! Is that a massive white kyber crystal engagement ring?! Smile
@DeeBee

must be! When a Dark Sider turns back to the light, their previously red-bleeding kyber turn white. Or something.  Very Happy

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:53 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
DeeBee wrote:Hi Everyone, I've been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on nailing down the timeline. It's fun to try and figure it out Smile
I'm new here so forgive me if I don't follow some conventions here.. and feel free to give me a heads up Wink

The moment in the trailer with Kylo leading storm troopers - is very curious indeed!
I think I've seen a couple of commenters here suggest Kylo has turned the troopers, or he is undercover. I like this idea! Only I'd take it a step further and suggest that maybe part of Finn's story arc in the Last Jedi will be that he redeems some storm troopers while on the supremacy and after fighting Phasma. Finn's arc is important.. even if he isn't going to be a Jedi. I'd love to see this whole sub plot addressed - Finn was able to turn away from the First Order, maybe he can help some other storm troopers to also? I keep falling back into that old way of view storm troopers that I grew up with - their all baddies or clones. They are like child soldiers now aren't they?
Maybe Kylo, having turned back to the light himself, will help Finn (and build a bridge with Finn while he's at it).
I have no idea what's going to happen in the Last Jedi, I say 'maybe' a lot Wink but I'd love to see Kylo leading some redeemed storm troopers and fooling the first order armies.

Maybe Leia gets surrounded on Crait.. and there is no way out. So Kylo and his undercover stormtroopers play the role, arrest her, transport her out of there and.... ta da they actually rescue her Wink

I don't have access to photos - maybe someone else has it - but there was a shot of Rey in her jedi-esque outfit with her hair down - a close up on her looking at something with a very soft look. It appeared to me to be inside the MF, and it looked to me like it could be her watching a reunion of some kind..  Leia and Kylo? or Leia and Luke? I'm hoping we will see both in The Last Jedi!!!  
@DeeBee

Did you mean this?

Spoiler:
@DarthRen

Yes! Thanks Darth Ren!!! She looks lovely here Smile
@DeeBee

I always have hoped that she is looking at Kylo or Kylo and Leia in the picture too. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

She has sort of a different look in her eyes soft, curious and yet not overly smiling. Kylo and Leia reunion could be much earlier, from BTS footage or at least what I think might be has a different background. These are just snippets, so nothing is 100% set in the stone.

From reddit. https://imgur.com/a/BiQF4
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 21 Oct 2017, 12:04 am

Has this image been discussed? Sorry if I've overlooked this..
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Finn10

What do you think Finn is wearing? Is this his FO uniform with the jacket off?
He looks to be fighting in the Crait battle.. would this put Finn's participation in the battle after his being captured and on the supremacy?
Thoughts everyone?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:51 am

DeeBee wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
vaderito wrote:@spacebaby45678 Thank you! I was thinking for a long time that he had a cape in the teaser scene but wasn't sure. So

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr_oy0psiBJn51w67ki0o1_540

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500

seem connected.

I still think that non-cape scene comes after the fire scenes, though likely not right away. The fire in hand reachout may be dying fire that troopers set earlier, or may be some other fire.
@vaderito

And I would go with AD's hair being a different length in both scenes also. In some of the behind the scenes shots AD's hair is his sexy length hair so how time passes in TLJ should be interesting.
@spacebaby45678

I think there could be a time jump within the movie too- it seemed to me that Luke's hair has grown a lot between the end of The Force Awakens and the moment where Rey splits the ground using the force and he freaks out- or is it just me?
@DeeBee

I don't know about longer but his hair has changed for sure, it is less blonde and more salt and pepper gray, I was just discussing this very thing about Luke with a friend. Luke looks way more stressed and drained at this point also.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:54 am

DeeBee wrote:Has this image been discussed? Sorry if I've overlooked this..

He looks to be fighting in the Crait battle.. would this put Finn's participation in the battle after his being captured and on the supremacy?
Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

My guess is that the scene takes place after the Supremacy.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 4:00 am

Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

You makes a good point. I think this is indeed the FO uniform with the jacket off.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur21

Still, that's important because it shows that Finn is indeed involved in the battle on ground. More important, we've pointed out that the battle of Crait would last a whole day until the sun sets down. But according to the lightning, it seems like Finn is involved in the battle much before the sun sets down. And it indicated that he is now able to pilot. So I ask myself what it implies for the timeline in regard to the Supremacy/Crait arc. I don't know if it makes sense to have Finn infiltrating Supremacy after the battle of Crait unless he and Rose go there to rescue Rey, maybe because she got captured during the battle of Crait. But it would be too reminiscent of Luke coming to rescue the Princess in ANH...and Finn coming to rescue Rey in TFA IMO.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
vaderito wrote:@spacebaby45678 Thank you! I was thinking for a long time that he had a cape in the teaser scene but wasn't sure. So

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr_oy0psiBJn51w67ki0o1_540

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500

seem connected.

I still think that non-cape scene comes after the fire scenes, though likely not right away. The fire in hand reachout may be dying fire that troopers set earlier, or may be some other fire.
@vaderito

And I would go with AD's hair being a different length in both scenes also. In some of the behind the scenes shots AD's hair is his sexy length hair so how time passes in TLJ should be interesting.
@spacebaby45678

I think there could be a time jump within the movie too- it seemed to me that Luke's hair has grown a lot between the end of The Force Awakens and the moment where Rey splits the ground using the force and he freaks out- or is it just me?
@DeeBee

I don't know about longer but his hair has changed for sure, it is less blonde and more salt and pepper gray, I was just discussing this very thing about Luke with a friend. Luke looks way more stressed and drained at this point also.
@spacebaby45678

I had also asked this question whether Kylo was wearing his cape in the shot where he is in defensive stance but I wasn't sure. Yep, I think theat Luke kinda freaks out when Rey split the ground. As for the hair, pretty difficult to say but we know that there will be a time gap at some point.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 21 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

reylo1992 wrote:

Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

You makes a good point. I think this is indeed the FO uniform with the jacket off.

Still, that's important because it shows that Finn is indeed involved in the battle on ground. More important, we've pointed out that the battle of Crait would last a whole day until the sun sets down. But according to the lightning, it seems like Finn is involved in the battle much before the sun sets down. And it indicated that he is now able to pilot. So I ask myself what it implies for the timeline in regard to the Supremacy/Crait arc. I don't know if it makes sense to have Finn infiltrating Supremacy after the battle of Crait unless he and Rose go there to rescue Rey, maybe because she got captured during the battle of Crait. But it would be too reminiscent of Luke coming to rescue the Princess in ANH...and Finn coming to rescue Rey in TFA IMO.
@reylo1992

Good point of the lighting and the whole day battle on Crait. I wondering as well if the photo of Leia at the entrance to the Crait base (while foxes are running in) is taking place at the dawn of the day of a battle ?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 4:41 am

reylo1992 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:

seem connected.

@vaderito

@spacebaby45678

@DeeBee

@spacebaby45678

I had  also asked this question whether Kylo was wearing his cape in the shot where he is in defensive stance but I wasn't sure. Yep, I think theat Luke kinda freaks out when Rey split the ground. As for the hair, pretty difficult to say but we know that there will be a time gap at some point.
@reylo1992

Oh yes Dangerous Dreamboat Kylo, long hair, superman cape... defensive bad boy or righteous anger????  We don't know yet.

First order shirt Finn piloting a speeder means Phasma is dead! cheers
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 5:50 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:

Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

Still, that's important because it shows that Finn is indeed  involved in the battle on ground. More important, we've pointed out that the battle of Crait would last a whole day until the sun sets down. But according  to the lightning, it seems like Finn is involved in the battle much before the sun sets down. And it indicated that he is now able to pilot. So I ask myself what it implies for the timeline in regard to the Supremacy/Crait arc. I don't know if it makes sense to have Finn infiltrating Supremacy after the battle of Crait unless he and Rose go there to rescue Rey, maybe because she got captured during the battle of Crait. But it would be too reminiscent of Luke coming to rescue the Princess in ANH...and Finn coming to rescue Rey in TFA IMO.
@reylo1992

Good point of the lighting and the whole day battle on Crait. I wondering as well if the photo of Leia at the entrance to the Crait base (while foxes are running in) is taking place at the dawn of the day of a battle ?
@Darth_Awakened

No idea when exactly it happens but I think that the darkness coming from the closing hangar may be symbolic.  In TFA, the climax happened as the sun was completely "sucked" by SKB and thus everything around the characters turned completely dark. But by the end of the movie, the Resistance managed to free the Sun whose rebirth  symbolized the win of the light over the darkness.

And if Crait really ends as the sun sets down, it is kinda symbolic of how the battle may turn despite the destruction of Supremacy. So maybe there is this symbolic dimension with  the light fading as  the hangar closes no matter when it exactly happens.

EDIT:

Definitely not the same lightning between these two hots that are meant to parallel in each other.But one thing is sure, the FO clearly progresses and come to the point on the right image
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu113

I have tried to gather the images logically based on the lightning.And I would propose the following for the battle of Crait:

Act I: The battle on ground starts. The ATAT tries to invade the Resistance base. The Resistance sends pilot to stop them. Finn is part of the battle.The sun shines bright The Resistance manage to win the first round over the FO.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu114
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu115
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur22

Ac II: Leia is in the hangar all alone. Someone comes to announce her a bad news:the FO attacks again with moret roops than ever but the Resistance has no enugh munitions anymore. Thus, they decide to close the hangar. The lightning is still bright but the darkness coming from the closing hangar foreshadow how the battle will turn.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu117
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu116
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur23

Act III: The FO strikes back unexpectedly (which gives me strong AOTC and ROTS vibe with the clone army as the unpexpected wild card). The lightning becomes darker.And clouds are rising as a foreshadowing of the upcoming defeat. MF is chased by FO TIE and enters a cave. I would suggest that Rey is the pilot since Chewie seems to sits on the left although the pilot seat is on the right.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu118
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu119
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu120
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu121
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu129

Act IV: Kylo invades Crait with the fire troops, more precisely in the cave where the MF was chased by the FO TIE or at least in a cave because:
1) The red stones on the ground fit with the red stones in this shot
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu122
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur24
2) The lightning in this shot is th esame kind iof lightning aas in this cave where the MF flies. According to the lightning, there is still light outsidebut he is entering a place full of darkness as a journey into hell:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu123
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu124
3) Kylo has his cape and he enters there with the firetroops:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu127
Some of us pointed out that he is probably wearing his cape in this shot:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu126

Act V: If one pay attention to this shot of Leia and Rey, there is no sunlight anymore in the backgrounds. The sky is now full of grey clouds but there is still a lightning. The grounds is not white anymore but grey. Everything around the characters looks kinda desolated. And Leia looks somehow "somewhere else":
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu128
I would also connect it with this shot. I am not sure but it seems to me that the lightning indicates there is no sunlight anymore because the lightning looks grey like when there the sky is full of clouds. We know that Rey has a bruise and that Finn is supposed to end up with a bruise too so he will most likely fight outside of his speeder. So everything will end up on the ground.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur25

Thoughts?

Last edited by reylo1992 on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 7:19 am; edited 4 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 5:52 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:

seem connected.

@vaderito

@spacebaby45678

@DeeBee

@spacebaby45678

I had  also asked this question whether Kylo was wearing his cape in the shot where he is in defensive stance but I wasn't sure. Yep, I think theat Luke kinda freaks out when Rey split the ground. As for the hair, pretty difficult to say but we know that there will be a time gap at some point.
@reylo1992

Oh yes Dangerous Dreamboat Kylo, long hair, superman cape... defensive bad boy or righteous anger????  We don't know yet.

First order shirt Finn piloting a speeder means Phasma is dead! cheers
@spacebaby45678

Can't wait for their fight! It looks so epic cheers

And I hope Finn will beat her all alone without the involvement of someone else. He would derserve to get all the credit for that Wink
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:42 am

Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

It's kinda messy but my guess is Crait or this part is after Supremacy. Rey has a bruise on Crait, Finn FO shirt. Which then bring the question about Kylo reaching out to Rey, ebcause at Crait Kylo is firmly with FO by the look of it.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 22 Oct 2017, 12:23 am

DarthRen wrote:

Thoughts everyone?
@DeeBee

It's kinda messy but my guess is Crait or this part is after Supremacy. Rey has a bruise on Crait, Finn FO shirt. Which then bring the question about Kylo reaching out to Rey, ebcause at Crait Kylo is firmly with FO by the look of it.
@DarthRen

Guys! I just realized something while looking at pictures of Finn and Rose on Tumblr:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Rose-f10
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr14

So Finn will wear that white shirt even before the battle of Crait occurs : looks he will wear it already on Canto Bight with Rose since the woman in the background seems to be part of the rich assholes who play in the Casino
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Tumblr17

However, he will definitely change his pants and boots for the FO officer costume:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Star-w11
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur28[/url

So this implies two things IMO in regard to what we've been speculating recently:
1) It is still possible -although I consider it is unlikely - that Finn gets involved first in the ground battle of Crait, then infiltrates to Supremacy and then comes back with Rey on Crait. On this  pic, he looks kinda relaxed, which leads me to assume that either this happens before the events on Supremacy or because he is kinda satisfied to have beat Phasma. In any case, it seems like things go rather well at this moment, whichaccording to the color of the sky in the background indicates it happens quite early in the ground battle asthe Resistance still has the upper hand
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19515008/1777]TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Finn1011

2) If it is confirmed that there is a time gap during TLJ, I would suggest that it happens before Finn and Rose goes to Crait since Finn wears the same white shirt on Canto Bight, then on Supremacy (under the FO costume) and then on Crait, which suggest that the laps of time between these events is rather short . Unlless Finn wears always the same white shirt no matter what Wink
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:27 am

This just came from the reddit. Apparently someone thinks Finn & Rose are among FO officers (in the second row) on this pic.
I must say - I'am not sure. Someone with better sight could help.

Putting the pic in the spoilers tag to make scrolling easier:

Spoiler:
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:37 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:This just came from the reddit. Apparently someone thinks Finn & Rose are among FO officers (in the second row) on this pic.

Spoiler:
@Darth_Awakened

I'm not sure either. I thought that Rose had more of a blue outfit, like a couple of those other officers you see there.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:45 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:This just came from the reddit. Apparently someone thinks Finn & Rose are among FO officers (in the second row) on this pic.

Spoiler:
@Darth_Awakened

I'm not sure either. I thought that Rose had more of a blue outfit, like a couple of those other officers you see there.
@SoloSideCousin

Seems like Rose is much smaller than Finn and it doesn't seem to me like this is the case on this pic
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 22 Oct 2017, 4:54 am

reylo1992 wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

Spoiler:
@Darth_Awakened

@SoloSideCousin

Seems like Rose is much smaller than Finn and it doesn't seem to me like this is the case on this pic
@reylo1992

Yep. Agree. I noticed that as well.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 22 Oct 2017, 5:03 am

reylo1992 wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

Spoiler:
@Darth_Awakened

I'm not sure either.  I thought that Rose had more of a blue outfit, like a couple of those other officers you see there.
@SoloSideCousin

@reylo1992

True. Isn't BB-8 with them on this mission or just with Poe? I remember faintly to read something somewhere on this but might have been wrong.

I'd love for not only group meeting of Rey, Finn, Kylo, Rose on Supremacy. but also BB-8 to meet BB-9E
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 22 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm

Right.

So the cave. Is this a volcano cave?

Because caves with crystals don't tend to have steam coming out of them?

Hardened lava and volcanic planets do and the shot in the trailer has sulphur coming out of the ground. I've been to an active volcano and that happens.

The caves in the trailer don't seem to have sulphuric smoke coming out?

Also it doesn't look like you can walk in there, the crystals are jutting out from all sides?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 22 Oct 2017, 1:13 pm

Gemini wrote:Right.

So the cave. Is this a volcano cave?

Because caves with crystals don't tend to have steam coming out of them?

Hardened lava and volcanic planets do and the shot in the trailer has sulphur coming out of the ground. I've been to an active volcano and that happens.

The caves in the trailer don't seem to have sulphuric smoke coming out?

Also it doesn't look like you can walk in there, the crystals are jutting out from all sides?
@Gemini

I am not sure that there is a volcano on Crait but the ground seems like volcano ground. If I remember well, @spacebaby45678 was the one who spotted some sulphuric smoke i.e. in this shot. We had asked ourselves if the shot could take place on Mustafar but it seems like the red stones on the ground fit with some other shots on Crait:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu137
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captur29
I think that I see a little smoke in the middle of this shot too but maybe it is only the light:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Captu138
Seems difficult to walk in this cave full of crystal but maybe there is another cave where it is possible?

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next