Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 16 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:07 pm

DarthRen wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:I think it’s perfectly possible Marc Sessler has seen TLJ, given this tweet by Pablo’s wife and her follow up tweets. Unless other people have been bragging about seeing it on Twitter. MS’s tweet was the one being passed around at the time, though. https://twitter.com/manraysky/status/931279606115479552
@KrazyForKylo

Pablo Hidalgo and his wife are logical since he's associated with LF but none of them went as far as Mark Sessler. Which makes me think he only guesses it and is excited like we are.
@DarthRen

I don’t know, it sounded like he’d seen it, hence the golden ticket reference, and she was miffed he’d talked about it. Maybe not, but we have heard from other usually reliable sources that TLJ is being screened for some Disney employees and everyone at Lucasfilm always gets the opportunity to see it before the premiere too.
@KrazyForKylo

Mark Sessler is not employee of Lucas Films. Pablo is and hence why being able to take his wife there. Unless Sessler knows someone who's seen it or went there on his own. He's violating certain protocols, you have to sign before you watch it. I know it, because my friend went to watch Guardians because of his ties to Disney this way and he took his girlfirned and were being warned that any mention of the plot, hinting at something from the movie is strictly prohibited and there is a possibility of being sued.

Excitement can be easily mistaken for him seeing the movie and having upmost faith in what the movie will bring.
@DarthRen

I know Pablo and his wife will be seeing it. Pablo has already said he’s seen it (just not the final cut). Mrs Hidalgo’s tweet was in response to someone bragging about seeing it. It might not have been Matt Sessler, though, as it sounds like the person in question took a photo and posted it to prove their claim. That photo has possibly been deleted now so we'll probably never know.

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 16 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Kylo Men Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:15 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:I think it’s perfectly possible Marc Sessler has seen TLJ, given this tweet by Pablo’s wife and her follow up tweets. Unless other people have been bragging about seeing it on Twitter. MS’s tweet was the one being passed around at the time, though. https://twitter.com/manraysky/status/931279606115479552
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

1) Sessler did see it, probably in the past day or two.
2) The Reylo-y Instagram post pre-dates his actual viewing. Therefore he didn't have any sort of NDA at the time. So he could post whatever he wanted.
3) The fact he got in to the screening indicates he has a friend at Lucasfilm or related company. Which probably means that his Instagram post and previous Reylo-y Twitter post comes from a place of knowledge.  

He's clearly a cinephile. He had a quote and post from Aguirre, the Wrath of God last night.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

Pablo Hidalgo and his wife are logical since he's associated with LF but none of them went as far as Mark Sessler. Which makes me think he only guesses it and is excited like we are.
@DarthRen

I don’t know, it sounded like he’d seen it, hence the golden ticket reference, and she was miffed he’d talked about it. Maybe not, but we have heard from other usually reliable sources that TLJ is being screened for some Disney employees and everyone at Lucasfilm always gets the opportunity to see it before the premiere too.
@KrazyForKylo

Mark Sessler is not employee of Lucas Films. Pablo is and hence why being able to take his wife there. Unless Sessler knows someone who's seen it or went there on his own. He's violating certain protocols, you have to sign before you watch it. I know it, because my friend went to watch Guardians because of his ties to Disney this way and he took his girlfirned and were being warned that any mention of the plot, hinting at something from the movie is strictly prohibited and there is a possibility of being sued.

Excitement can be easily mistaken for him seeing the movie and having upmost faith in what the movie will bring.
@DarthRen

I know Pablo and his wife will be seeing it. Pablo has already said he’s seen it (just not the final cut). Mrs Hidalgo’s tweet was in response to someone bragging about seeing it. It might not have been Matt Sessler, though, as it sounds like the person in question took a photo and posted it to prove their claim. That photo has possibly been deleted now so we'll probably never know.
@KrazyForKylo

People who have seen has to be careful not to spoil things and especially on media sites. Mark Sessler seems hyped about the movie and having faith which is good, but at this point doubtful he has seen it.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:42 pm

Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

2) The Reylo-y Instagram post pre-dates his actual viewing. Therefore he didn't have any sort of NDA at the time. So he could post whatever he wanted.
3) The fact he got in to the screening indicates he has a friend at Lucasfilm or related company. Which probably means that his Instagram post and previous Reylo-y Twitter post comes from a place of knowledge.  

He's clearly a cinephile. He had a quote and post from Aguirre, the Wrath of God last night.
@Kylo Men

That's my take on it, too. I showed my husband the tweet where Sessler tagged Hamill and asked his opinion, and his words were basically, "He's either seen it, or he's a highly overconfident Star Wars fan."
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

Let's say, for the sake of argument that what he says is true and he he's heard something. Would be strange to go with it on social media. I don't know what to say, because that would feel rushed and GA would probably dislike it. They hate him and movie can only do so much. Also, it would point more towards his death, which I'm not comfortable with at all.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 18 Nov 2017, 1:44 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

That's my take on it, too. I showed my husband the tweet where Sessler tagged Hamill and asked his opinion, and his words were basically, "He's either seen it, or he's a highly overconfident Star Wars fan."
@ISeeAnIsland

I can see how people read it in the most literal sense and think, "Well, he doesn't say that he's seen it and there's no detail in the tweet to indicate he's seen it, so I'm not convinced he's seen it." But it's the exact thing you would say if you had just walked out of a screening 24 minutes earlier.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 18 Nov 2017, 1:46 am

Kylo Men wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

@ISeeAnIsland

I can see how people read it in the most literal sense and think, "Well, he doesn't say that he's seen it and there's no detail in the tweet to indicate he's seen it, so I'm not convinced he's seen it." But it's the exact thing you would say if you had just walked out of a screening 24 minutes earlier.
@Kylo Men

Exactly. And according from his other posts on his IG he doesn't come across as somebody who would throw some nonsense for the sake of nonsense.
I do believe he saw it.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 4:22 am

No related to the ST but I can’t resist. I am never going to see Garfield the same way again.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 16 F4c43710
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 18 Nov 2017, 5:02 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

@ISeeAnIsland

@Kylo Men

Exactly. And according from his other posts on his IG he doesn't come across as somebody who would throw some nonsense for the sake of nonsense.
I do believe he saw it.
@Darth_Awakened

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he saw it...but aren't the non-LF and non-studio people only seeing it early next month? That is what I read in some articles.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 18 Nov 2017, 5:34 am

panki wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

@ISeeAnIsland

@Kylo Men

I do believe he saw it.
@Darth_Awakened

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he saw it...but aren't the non-LF and non-studio people only seeing it early next month? That is what I read in some articles.
@panki

There're always ways to jump among LF people if you know the right persons. Everything is possible.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 18 Nov 2017, 6:39 am

I don't think he saw the makeout sesh he predicted, but it's promising that he thought so highly of the film. The romancing will be up to JJ next year Wink
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 7:41 am

panki wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

This would be my guess:

@Kylo Men

@ISeeAnIsland

@Kylo Men

I do believe he saw it.
@Darth_Awakened

@panki

Rian has been screening it for friends of his because Edgar Wright saw it weeks ago. I’m sure if you know the right people, there are ways and means.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Forsythia Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:19 am

If he saw it, he wouldn't be allow to talk about it or drop any hints.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

OK, so I have a silly question- but who is this Marc Sessler guy??? Confus
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:28 am

Has anybody actually tried just asking him if he's seen it? Laughing If he's allowed to talk openly about it this way (if he's truly seen it), then he'd be allowed to say that he'd gotten an early screening.

But yes, as I said somewhere else, we're close enough to release that multiple people will start seeing it in various ways. If you know the right somebody, you can usually worm your way into these things. Even for something as big as Star Wars.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:38 am

Night Huntress wrote:OK, so I have a silly question- but who is this Marc Sessler guy??? Confus
@Night Huntress

Marc Sessler is a NFL sport journalist who tweeted some pro-Reylo speculations weeks ago.

The other day he tweeted something that can be interpreted as he actually has seen the movie although very recently and liked it very much. Also around the same time he posted on his IG profile the fan manip of Daisy and Adam following with comment: TLJ ends with Kylo and Rey and nobody else #Reylo

I think that he saw it but the Reylo tweets from weeks ago were just his speculation.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:45 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Night Huntress wrote:OK, so I have a silly question- but who is this Marc Sessler guy??? Confus
@Night Huntress

Marc Sessler is a NFL sport journalist who tweeted some pro-Reylo speculations weeks ago.

The other day he tweeted something that can be interpreted as he actually has seen the movie although very recently and liked it very much. Also around the same time he posted on his IG profile the fan manip of Daisy and Adam following with comment: TLJ ends with Kylo and Rey and nobody else #Reylo

I think that he saw it but the Reylo tweets from weeks ago were just his speculation.
@Darth_Awakened

Would he really reveal stuff like this if he saw it? Either he's violating rules or incredibly naive. I haven't seen anyone doing this and I preswue Disney and LF has to have some policy on this.

My best guess would be that someone told him few things.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:46 am

ZioRen wrote:Has anybody actually tried just asking him if he's seen it? Laughing If he's allowed to talk openly about it this way (if he's truly seen it), then he'd be allowed to say that he'd gotten an early screening.

But yes, as I said somewhere else, we're close enough to release that multiple people will start seeing it in various ways. If you know the right somebody, you can usually worm your way into these things. Even for something as big as Star Wars.
@ZioRen

Several people asked (even some fellow journalist of his), but he never replied.

As far as I can tell, he's a sports journalist with a good reputation, so it does seem odd that he'd be leading people on like some Reddit troll if he hasn't seen it.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:51 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure Disney movies do have some kind of documents to be signed by anyone who has seen it. Like not revealing anything about the movie.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:54 am

if I would be in the privileged position to see some blockbuster movie early before the worldwide premiere I would never take such a risk.

That's why I doubt all the leakers... who would be so dump and brag about it? Nope
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:59 am

Night Huntress wrote:if I would be in the privileged position to see some blockbuster movie early before the worldwide premiere I would never take such a risk.

That's why I doubt all the leakers... who would be so dump and brag about it? Nope
@Night Huntress

You would be surprised that some people may like the whole 2 minutes of the attention they get more than anything.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:01 am

Well, I don't know if the guy has seen the film or not, but if he has, he surely hasn't leaked anything. The tweet complimenting TLJ doesn't reveal anything except that the film is good, and I would assume the Reylo posts all pre-date the viewing.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:01 am

Night Huntress wrote:if I would be in the privileged position to see some blockbuster movie early before the worldwide premiere I would never take such a risk.

@Night Huntress

What he did is not exactly what leakers on 4chan and reddit did, but still it would reveal quite an important stuff from the movie. I would understand if he were a bit more cryptic about it, this is really one the nose.

I'm not gonna be mad if he's right but really not sure here.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:39 am

Mark Hamill just tweeted that Marc Sessler has NOT seen the film:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 16 2017-110
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next