Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by shii405 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:43 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:I like how it become normal, usual thing for different official pages to post some Reylo style things )))

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Kkkkkk10
@Anakin Skywalker

IMAX, what do you mean mixed feelingssss???? LOVE AND HATE???? I am getting very impatient now!!! Geez
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:49 pm

shii405 wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

IMAX, what do you mean mixed feelingssss???? LOVE AND HATE???? I am getting very impatient now!!! Geez
@shii405

I think we all prefer love/hate, it's more interesting, if reylo was only love between friendly "normal" couple, it wouldn't be so emotional, sensual and crazy interesting.
I'm waiting some anger and hate before they start passionate romance, looking at each other like hungry crazy beautiful people ))))))
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:53 pm

I just hope he doesn't leave her with Snoke as some Kylo-haters are speculating.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:12 pm

So now that we've won, what are we going to talk about?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

Kylo Men wrote:So now that we've won, what are we going to talk about?
@Kylo Men

Let's wait for TLJ and Episode IX. Shall we.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:25 pm

@Kylo Men

I think after TLJ we will talk abt whether or not they will stay together, either one will die or not, etc, etc Laughing
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:28 pm

But we haven't won. The big pickle IMO is how Rey, Snoke and Kylo are together in the throne room *before* Crait. Maybe to some this isn't a problem?
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:02 pm

shii405 wrote:
@Kylo Men

I think after TLJ we will talk abt whether or not they will stay together, either one will die or not, etc, etc Laughing
@shii405

Rey is safe or very likely thanks to Kahtleen Kennedy, so only question is Ben. There are bunch of theories whether or not they will be together at the end.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:18 pm

@Kylo Men

Schadenfreude. You'd imagine that elsewhere in the fandom, they're reacting like this to the EW cover/article after 2 years of insisting that it's a family-friendly story about murderous sibling-cousins who hate each other until she kills him for being an evil emo wuss who didn't deserve the coolest parents in the galaxy.

Nevermind that amateur and garbage picker are insults on the level of scruffy looking nerf herder. Or that between that article and the NYT "sullen nemesis" phrase, I had to stop for a moment to check that I wasn't reading about Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe in the Anne of Green Gables books.

Last edited by snufkin on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:22 pm

Acritiqua wrote:But we haven't won. The big pickle IMO is how Rey, Snoke and Kylo are together in the throne room *before* Crait. Maybe to some this isn't a problem?
@Acritiqua

Is there a reason why the throne stuff (I presume it's on Snoke's ship?) can't be a part of the larger Crait sequence?

I'm aware of Rey's bruise, but I kinda can't see why it can't simply be from the later part of the sequence and why the throne room is considered to be a separate big sequence before everyone gears up for Crait. Like, what's Rey going to do on Crait if she's not going for Snoke? Just fly a ship again and that's it? Where does her force stuff come in if she's just going to be a pilot?
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:07 pm

Saracene wrote:
Acritiqua wrote:But we haven't won. The big pickle IMO is how Rey, Snoke and Kylo are together in the throne room *before* Crait. Maybe to some this isn't a problem?
@Acritiqua

Is there a reason why the throne stuff (I presume it's on Snoke's ship?) can't be a part of the larger Crait sequence?

I'm aware of Rey's bruise, but I kinda can't see why it can't simply be from the later part of the sequence and why the throne room is considered to be a separate big sequence before everyone gears up for Crait. Like, what's Rey going to do on Crait if she's not going for Snoke? Just fly a ship again and that's it? Where does her force stuff come in if she's just going to be a pilot?
@Saracene

I don't want to timeline in here, but I agree with you. I don't see why there can't be a timejump on Crait (I think we've seen hints that it's a prolonged battle/siege situation) where her bruise heals before she ends up in front of Snoke.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:26 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@Acritiqua

@Saracene

I don't want to timeline in here, but I agree with you. I don't see why there can't be a timejump on Crait (I think we've seen hints that it's a prolonged battle/siege situation) where her bruise heals before she ends up in front of Snoke.
@ISeeAnIsland

Right. That whole thing seems very Helms Deepish, particularly that bit where Leia is standing by that massive door that seems about to close. That bruise is a minor wound. You wouldn't need much of a time jump for it to heal.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:27 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@Acritiqua

@Saracene

@ISeeAnIsland

Would it that siege take week to completely heal? It's not only her bruise, it's most of all Finn's pants he has from FO officer's uniform. Crait seems to be where all the arcs merge and something is going on there.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:04 pm

I've considered the bruise healing before facing Snoke. In fact I would love that. But she didn't change costumes either. And that leaves me confused. I need things to eliminate the other possibilities and there are no such things. The other thing I like to consider is that Kylo wants to help Rey but that won't deter him from his Crait plans. So he does both. But when people say how unlikely either of these are, I gotta say, they have a point too.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:17 pm

DarthRen wrote:Would it that siege take week to completely heal? It's not only her bruise, it's most of all Finn's pants he has from FO officer's uniform. Crait seems to be where all the arcs merge and something is going on there.
@DarthRen

What's the significance of Finn's pants? I don't quite understand this point.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:13 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Screen14
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:32 am

Saracene wrote:
DarthRen wrote:Would it that siege take week to completely heal? It's not only her bruise, it's most of all Finn's pants he has from FO officer's uniform. Crait seems to be where all the arcs merge and something is going on there.
@DarthRen

What's the significance of Finn's pants? I don't quite understand this point.
@Saracene

Remembers Finn's mechanical pelvis 'leak' Laughing Confus WinksD

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:11 am

SheLitAFire wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Screen14
@SheLitAFire

H-beating
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 2:16 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 YKlCCZP
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:08 pm

I saw this today - have to wonder what prompted it. Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Abfe6010
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:12 pm

snufkin wrote:
@Kylo Men

Schadenfreude. You'd imagine that elsewhere in the fandom, they're reacting like this to the EW cover/article after 2 years of insisting that it's a family-friendly story about murderous sibling-cousins who hate each other until she kills him for being an evil emo wuss who didn't deserve the coolest parents in the galaxy.

Nevermind that amateur and garbage picker are insults on the level of scruffy looking nerf herder. Or that between that article and the NYT "sullen nemesis" phrase, I had to stop for a moment to check that I wasn't reading about Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe in the Anne of Green Gables books.
@snufkin

Exactly! Exactly.
Oh, the joy of seeing some of the reactions on other sites....
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:13 pm

Antis are bothering Rian on Twitter again:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Rian_j11
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:I saw this today - have to wonder what prompted it. Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Abfe6010
@PalmettoBlue

At first I read it as someone having a bad day at their job, and Pablo trying to help them by telling them a fairytale.

I see now that person isn’t having a bad day - they seem to be a business owner who is happy their vendors will be slashing prices for a day.  

So in a nutshell, I have no idea.  I’m all ears though!  Laughing

@Forsythia Good lord, poor Rian! Sad
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:17 pm

IoJovi wrote:
PalmettoBlue wrote:I saw this today - have to wonder what prompted it. Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Abfe6010
@PalmettoBlue

At first I read it as someone having a bad day at their job, and Pablo trying to help them by telling them a fairytale.

I see now that person isn’t having a bad day - they seem to be a business owner who is happy their vendors will be slashing prices for a day.  

@IoJovi

LOL - the business owner is CT from Knights of Rant with her Etsy store. BUT, one of her biggest things is that Star Wars is a fairy tale.

But I do wonder what prompted Pablo’s tweet. He also tweeted an answer to the question of whether or not Kylo has the Skywalker special, it I didn’t want to post for fear of running afoul of the no spoiler rule!
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:21 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@PalmettoBlue

@IoJovi

LOL - the business owner is CT from Knights of Rant with her Etsy store. BUT, one of her biggest things is that Star Wars is a fairy tale.

But I do wonder what prompted Pablo’s tweet. He also tweeted an answer to the question of whether or not Kylo has the Skywalker special, it I didn’t want to post for fear of running afoul of the no spoiler rule!
@PalmettoBlue

Oh got it! Makes sense now. It looked like Pablo was responding to her tweet. Laughing

Oh yes I get KoR is big in fairytales. Pablo has said in the past to a person asking how to get into Lucasfilm to study fairytales and mythology. I too thought that was a great tweet!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next