Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:39 pm

vaderito wrote:@spacebaby45678 yes, but the book is titled Legends meaning that the stories may be exaggerations or made up. OTOH, MovieWeb is taking something out of context and making a "TLJ Spoiler" clickbait out of it.
@vaderito

Movieweb says it is from a Star Wars Novel. I don't see a problem with that.. and  all myths are exaggerations that contain a kernal of truth

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Where did this idea come from?
KEN LIU: I’d been a lifelong fan of Star Wars. Basically, the Lucasfilm folks reached out to me and said they were thinking about releasing some books that would tell the stories about some of the characters to lead up to the next movie. 

http://ew.com/books/2017/10/20/ken-liu-star-wars-the-legends-of-luke-skywalker-novel/
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:47 pm

lead up to the next movie doesn't mean it has to be addressed in the movie. remember Before the Awakening? That book is a sore spot for Finn fans cause he was a star student in the book and then they made him a sanitation in the movie. As Pablo said, movie is the canon.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:21 pm

I am sure Luke's Powah or lack there of will be discussed in TLJ
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 10 Nov 2017, 12:51 pm

LMAO! has anyone seen this? Mrs Hidalgo serves some truth tea:

I love it when people get indignant when the story they created in their head is in conflict with the story someone else created in their head.

I think think character is going to end up with that character and I think your proposed pairing is problematic. And offensive.

My pairing is the one true pairing. Your pairing has a power dynamic I don’t approve of.

https://twitter.com/manraysky/status/928848899187470336

lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers queen queen queen
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 10 Nov 2017, 12:53 pm

vaderito wrote:LMAO! has anyone seen this? Mrs Hidalgo serves some truth tea:

I love it when people get indignant when the story they created in their head is in conflict with the story someone else created in their head.

I think think character is going to end up with that character and I think your proposed pairing is problematic. And offensive.

My pairing is the one true pairing. Your pairing has a power dynamic I don’t approve of.

https://twitter.com/manraysky/status/928848899187470336

lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers queen queen queen
@vaderito

I saw this this morning and it put the wind in my sails to the high heavens.  It’s not hard to figure out what she’s alluding to.

Here’s an even better question to come out of this - Pablo is obviously under an NDA.  How much do you think he’s shared with his wife about this trilogy?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:27 pm

It make you go HMMMMM! Especially the big controversy seems to be Reylo.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:18 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 P2HN5CT

@FrolickingFizzgig

Damn, now I'm noticing that they are going with Yin and Yang here. Black with some red and Red with some black. It's esepcially noticable when you compare them to Luke's:

https://twitter.com/starwars/status/929076204329517056
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:08 pm

vaderito wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 P2HN5CT

@FrolickingFizzgig

Damn, now I'm noticing that they are going with Yin and Yang here. Black with some red and Red with some black. It's esepcially noticable when you compare them to Luke's:

@vaderito

It's interesting that they're going for a yin-yang effect, and yet both colours are associated with darkness in SW terms. Red even more so than black, after all.

ETA: I mean, this is the Captain Obvious Thought of the Day, but still.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:23 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito

It's interesting that they're going for a yin-yang effect, and yet both colours are associated with darkness in SW terms. Red even more so than black, after all.

@Darth Dingbat

I love it whenever the yin and yang comparisons are brought up! Smile The movie's production name was Space Bear (which was a black and white panda), after all...

As obvious as it seems now, back in the day, a lot of people denied the yin and yang dynamic or thought people who believed in it were reading too much into things.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:23 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito

@Darth Dingbat

Red is just all over this movie, period, and I'm sure that there are multiple symbolic meanings to its usage (beyond the obvious blood/bloodline implications). I can't remember any other movie that used red so prominently other than, maybe, American Beauty.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 10 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito

@Darth Dingbat

Red is just all over this movie, period, and I'm sure that there are multiple symbolic meanings to its usage (beyond the obvious blood/bloodline implications).  I can't remember any other movie that used red so prominently other than, maybe, American Beauty.
@ISeeAnIsland

Nothing to add here, except how much this image makes me smile.  I’m sitting here with a big toothy grin right now.  From the yin-yang collection of color to “Let the past die” over Kylo’s TFA image, to how oh so close their faces are to each other, this is absolutely brilliant.

I’m in love... I love you
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 10 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm

Red = love
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:25 pm

Who could Mrs. Hidalgo possibly be talking about?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:53 pm

Kylo Men wrote:Who could Mrs. Hidalgo possibly be talking about?
@Kylo Men

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 11 Tenor
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sat 11 Nov 2017, 1:07 pm

MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

sorry idk if anyone posted this but antis on tumblr loving that josh gad is an anti lmao...but he says "i don't like what they are implying." hah 

https://twitter.com/reydalsy/status/929305130373132288

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm

rey09 wrote:sorry idk if anyone posted this but antis on tumblr loving that josh gad is an anti lmao...but he says "i don't like what they are implying." hah 

https://twitter.com/reydalsy/status/929305130373132288
@rey09

Josh Gad another one of these people who wants villains should be villains and heroes should be heroes. Hate and fight each other. Sleep
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:31 pm

Come on, Josh Gad is a comedian and he is having fun with Daisy, he's not an anti.

Sometimes I think this fandom (not this forum) lacks sense of humor and it gets really old.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:39 pm

Piper Maru wrote:Come on, Josh Gad is a comedian and he is having fun with Daisy, he's not an anti.

Sometimes I think this fandom (not this forum) lacks sense of humor and it gets really old.
@Piper Maru

Right? He’s joking. Then again antis don’t have a very good track record with understanding context, so there is that...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:40 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Piper Maru wrote:Come on, Josh Gad is a comedian and he is having fun with Daisy, he's not an anti.

@Piper Maru

Right?  He’s joking.  Then again antis don’t have a very good track record with understanding context, so there is that...
@IoJovi He sounded like he was speaking his mind though, despite the cutesy tone. Then again, josh gad's opinion doesn't matter at all XD

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:42 pm

rey09 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Piper Maru

Right?  He’s joking.  Then again antis don’t have a very good track record with understanding context, so there is that...
@IoJovi He sounded like he was speaking his mind though, despite the cutesy tone. Then again, josh gad's opinion doesn't matter at all XD
@rey09

Perhaps, but like you said, he has zero sway on the story itself. That faction will run with anything they can get their hands on...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:43 pm

I actually thought it was pretty funny. The way he says her name is great Laughing
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:46 pm

Piper Maru wrote:I actually thought it was pretty funny. The way he says her name is great Laughing
@Piper Maru Keeelo-Ren loll

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

rey09 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Piper Maru

@rey09

Yep. You can tell the guy is a comedian the way he said Kylo Ren but he was speaking his mind there. Not like it matters anyway.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm

@rey09 isn't that how Mark first pronounced (by accident) Kylo Ren when they did the TFA table read lol!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next