Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by benorganasolo Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:41 pm

Upset anti mentioning Reylo to Rian lmao he's clearly not having it.
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Screen10
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by IoJovi Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:44 pm

benorganasolo wrote:Upset anti mentioning Reylo to Rian lmao he's clearly not having it.
@benorganasolo

Somebody needs to take away their child’s internet connection... Rolling Eyes

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:45 pm

IoJovi wrote:
benorganasolo wrote:Upset anti mentioning Reylo to Rian lmao he's clearly not having it.
@benorganasolo

@IoJovi

This fandom as Star Wars[not here] can be toxic at times. Sometimes think we are not worthy of Rian Johnson. smh
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:46 pm

IoJovi wrote:
@benorganasolo

@IoJovi

This is frankly embarrassing.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:47 pm

@benorganasolo

That is so pathetic...  Rolling Eyes
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:50 pm

@benorganasolo

Based on that Stranger Things avatar, and somewhat stereotypical handle, I'd say that person is an entitled Tumblr teen.

Does she not have anyfriends to lash out at? Did she really have to take her quarrel with the gods? hahaha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm

@ReyoftheLightside - Reddit seems to be adjusting well. But other corners are either going to be hard in denial, potentially harassing poor Rian (he seems to be able to handle himself), threatening to quit being fans, or having the Hudson type reaction. I'm not above admitting that in the past few weeks, knowing the amount of grief some current and former members have put up with (especially when it was bundled up with mansplaining and outright misogyny), this has been my reaction

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:57 pm

snufkin wrote:@ReyoftheLightside - Reddit seems to be adjusting well. But other corners are either going to be hard in denial, potentially harassing poor Rian (he seems to be able to handle himself), threatening to quit being fans, or having the Hudson type reaction. I'm not above admitting that in the past few weeks, knowing the amount of grief some current and former members have put up with (especially when it was bundled up with mansplaining and outright misogyny), this has been my reaction

@snufkin

Look, I got so tired yesterday I made a Twitter thread. And I held myself from sounding too "harsh".

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Tumblr_ozr1woIwgR1t0cw5ro1_500
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Tumblr_ozr1woIwgR1t0cw5ro2_500
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:02 pm

@benorganasolo

Troll!!!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:03 pm

@Irina de France
Well said!  Claps
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:05 pm

Irina de France wrote:
snufkin wrote:@ReyoftheLightside - Reddit seems to be adjusting well. But other corners are either going to be hard in denial, potentially harassing poor Rian (he seems to be able to handle himself), threatening to quit being fans, or having the Hudson type reaction. I'm not above admitting that in the past few weeks, knowing the amount of grief some current and former members have put up with (especially when it was bundled up with mansplaining and outright misogyny), this has been my reaction

@snufkin

Look, I got so tired yesterday I made a Twitter thread. And I held myself from sounding too "harsh".

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Tumblr_ozr1woIwgR1t0cw5ro1_500
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Tumblr_ozr1woIwgR1t0cw5ro2_500
@Irina de France

Go you! I learned all about the Cool Girl who tries to get into the Boy's Club at your age being a music/scene fan. It's really a really insidious type of behavior and like I've said before, I tend to read the arguments that Rey 'should' be Luke's daughter or that she 'should' be a no-romance, bad a** Jedi Knight with no romance as being about the assumption that you have to assimilate into the Boy's Club to expect any type of power afforded to you. I don't doubt that mainstream SW fandom or any type of pop culture fan spaces these days is a mess of toxic masculinity and misogyny. Which any woman who tries to have a voice is going to have to battle against. Like that part is bullshit and regardless of whatever somebody's interests or hopes are for the ST, give them respect for putting themselves out there because a lot of women wouldn't even bother. But yes, at the same time if it's more of the "I'm not like the other girls" type of move (and I think it was maybe around 22-23 that the lightbulb went over my head that having guys tell me that wasn't a compliment and that in fact I should be calling them out on the sh*t), then that's not cool and not feminist.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:13 pm

Anti is a fake woke from Tumblr.
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

@benorganasolo

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Dafaq10
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:21 pm

@snufkin

Oh, that has definitely been my reaction, too.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:28 pm

Aww, antis are feeling threatened so they think if they lash out, they'll get their way. Rolling Eyes

Deep down they know things aren't looking good for them...
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:39 pm

Methinks Annie is not okay.

Rian unfortunately may get bombarded with this sort of stuff post-TLJ if all goes our way. Some possibly even from "legitimate" writers on "legitimate" sites.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:41 pm

ZioRen wrote:Methinks Annie is not okay.

Rian unfortunately may get bombarded with this sort of stuff post-TLJ if all goes our way. Some possibly even from "legitimate" writers on "legitimate" sites.
@ZioRen

I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Sad

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:42 pm

The Mary-Sue and SlashFilm are going to have a goddang stroke if Rian says Carrie Fisher helped write the Reylo scenes. I will actually be surprised if she didn't.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

Antis trying to take out our Reylo Trash selves and failing

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:59 pm

@ISeeanIsland - and I am mostly in this mood these days when it comes to Joan gifs (and can I even use one now with the truth of what Matthew Weiner did to Kater Gordon w/Marti Noxon's statement coming out?)

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 20 Giphy

Anyways, watching some quarters not having an easy time with the story direction the filmmakers and actors have already blabbed in articles and the media advance, they brought it on themselves. Especially the ones who couldn't start to fathom that maybe for once the franchise isn't catering to their gender/PoV.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:01 pm

That is so downright embarrassing that it's actually making me shiver with second hand embarrassment. Why and what is the point of this? It's not even funny! Just cringe worthy in the worst way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:28 pm

I had to fight Rey Solo windmills yesterday.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 22 Nov 2017, 12:22 am

Kylo Men wrote:I had to fight Rey Solo windmills yesterday.
@Kylo Men

Why waste you energy with that??? Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 22 Nov 2017, 12:24 am

Irina de France wrote:The Mary-Sue and SlashFilm are going to have a goddang stroke if Rian says Carrie Fisher helped write the Reylo scenes. I will actually be surprised if she didn't.
@Irina de France

The Mary Sue seem to dislike romance,frankly. I myself was terribly disappointed that Thor Ragnarok ended up a GotG comedy instead of the LotR epic I wanted it to be....but I did not contact the director and cast to moan about it. It's childish and pointless and there are fan forums where you can do that anyway and it hurts no one! Laughing
Meanwhile can we spend a moment to appreciate the awesomeness that is Kelly Marie Tran via bastilabae:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbxTHKPlym0/
Truly this lady is a troll hunter! Claps
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 22 Nov 2017, 12:25 am

Night Huntress wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:I had to fight Rey Solo windmills yesterday.
@Kylo Men

Why waste you energy with that??? Rolling Eyes
@Night Huntress

Well, they might be right....when she marries Ben Solo. lol!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next