Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen Wed 25 Oct 2017, 11:31 am

ReyofLightSide wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:I have a weird headcanon......the scene where Rey is rising up to face Luke is after Kylo has crashed on the island...shes pulled him from the wreckage and hes told her some facts Luke didnt want her to find out. She was sitting next to Kylo when Luke arrives to find her with him.
@motherofpearl1

We know that Kylo and Rey fight. Where does this fit into your headcanon or you ignore that? I must admit I do, I don't want them to fight against one another.
@DarthRen

how do we know that they fight? (I'm not challenging, I just can't remember how we know that)
@SheLitAFire

MSW report, I think. Bothan mentioned the hut scene, it kinda makes sense since Rey humbled him on SKB and he might be there to collect whatever Luke is guarding and prove himself to Snoke.

This shot from the teaser trailer seems to me when he crashed his TIE Silencer on Ach-To.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 MO0zz9o
@DarthRen

I mentioned that upthread, he may come out of the wreckage all defensive. They may or may not fight and Rey says something to throw him off (maybe she has found out more about him through Luke or their Force bond) and they start to back off from the fight.

This whole thing is so confusing!
@ReyofLightSide

I like that. He looks like he's been beaten or just came from a wreckage, defensive. When Luke mentioned he only saw this raw power once, I bet Rey will ask him when was it and who had it. Luke might share parts of the story around campfire. Rey will be curious more and then might find out about Ben.

It is confusing and it's also fun to play with various scenarios.

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:09 pm

DarthRen wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:I have a weird headcanon......the scene where Rey is rising up to face Luke is after Kylo has crashed on the island...shes pulled him from the wreckage and hes told her some facts Luke didnt want her to find out. She was sitting next to Kylo when Luke arrives to find her with him.
@motherofpearl1

We know that Kylo and Rey fight. Where does this fit into your headcanon or you ignore that? I must admit I do, I don't want them to fight against one another.
@DarthRen

how do we know that they fight? (I'm not challenging, I just can't remember how we know that)
@SheLitAFire

MSW report, I think. Bothan mentioned the hut scene, it kinda makes sense since Rey humbled him on SKB and he might be there to collect whatever Luke is guarding and prove himself to Snoke.

This shot from the teaser trailer seems to me when he crashed his TIE Silencer on Ach-To.

@DarthRen

I mentioned that upthread, he may come out of the wreckage all defensive. They may or may not fight and Rey says something to throw him off (maybe she has found out more about him through Luke or their Force bond) and they start to back off from the fight.

@ReyofLightSide

I like that. He looks like he's been beaten or just came from a wreckage, defensive. When Luke mentioned he only saw this raw power once, I bet Rey will ask him when was it and who had it. Luke might share parts of the story around campfire. Rey will be curious more and then might find out about Ben.

@DarthRen

I always wondered if this shot is from Mustafar when he turns on Snoke to save Rey, because his scar is healed, and he looks pissed. There are also fiery embers drifting down behind him. It COULD be from the hut... who knows. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:17 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@motherofpearl1

@DarthRen

@SheLitAFire

@DarthRen

@ReyofLightSide

@DarthRen

I always wondered if this shot is from Mustafar when he turns on Snoke to save Rey, because his scar is healed, and he looks pissed. There are also fiery embers drifting down behind him. It COULD be from the hut... who knows. LOL
@RandomObserver

I'm not sure there wil be a fire when he turns on Snoke or in the hut. It seems Force Tree, TIE Silencer, Crait with FireStormtroopers or Supremacy? It's anyone's guess atthis point but a lot of fire for Snoke's throne room or the hut.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:14 pm

I want a rematch between Kylo and Rey! She would have learned to fight with the lightsaber and he would be not be weakened physically so this time it would really be a battle of raw powers. I know it’s another genre but to me it’s like waiting for the fight between Furiosa and Max, which I absolutely loved. I’d be very disappointed to not get at least 30 seconds of them fighting as equals. Besides another reason for thinking they will fight - apologies if it was already mentioned - is that if you zoom into that gif of him, you see the reflection of a blue lightsaber in his left eye
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:26 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I want a rematch between Kylo and Rey! She would have learned to fight with the lightsaber and he would be not be weakened physically so this time it would really be a battle of raw powers. I know it’s another genre but to me it’s like waiting for the fight between Furiosa and Max, which I absolutely loved. I’d be very disappointed to not get at least 30 seconds of them fighting as equals. Besides another reason for thinking they will fight - apologies if it was already mentioned - is that if you zoom into that gif of him, you see the reflection of a blue lightsaber in his left eye
@SanghaRen

I want a rematch as well! Although I think it'l be pretty quick, because they might be battling the elements on Achc-to as well as each other.

It would serve as a reminder to audiences that these two aren't really friends yet at the beginning of the movie, and would be a great comparison to when they fight against the Praets. That they've come a long way from fighting each other, to fighting together.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 25 Oct 2017, 3:14 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:I want a rematch between Kylo and Rey! She would have learned to fight with the lightsaber and he would be not be weakened physically so this time it would really be a battle of raw powers. I know it’s another genre but to me it’s like waiting for the fight between Furiosa and Max, which I absolutely loved. I’d be very disappointed to not get at least 30 seconds of them fighting as equals. Besides another reason for thinking they will fight - apologies if it was already mentioned - is that if you zoom into that gif of him, you see the reflection of a blue lightsaber in his left eye
@SanghaRen

I want a rematch as well! Although I think it'l be pretty quick, because they might be battling the elements on Achc-to as well as each other.

It would serve as a reminder to audiences that these two aren't really friends yet at the beginning of the movie, and would be a great comparison to when they fight against the Praets. That they've come a long way from fighting each other, to fighting together.
@Rei of Sunshine

I don't want to seee my babies fight. They should fight who will pick the furniture to their new house, what sort of wedding ring and what names for their kids. Cool
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 25 Oct 2017, 6:26 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Img_0012
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 25 Oct 2017, 7:06 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Img_0012
@Kylo Rey

Oh yes!!! This will probably be one of the first interviews we’ll get where Adam is actually forthcoming about his character. It’ll be a treat to read.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 25 Oct 2017, 7:23 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:@DarthRen I don’t personally trust any of that report. It seems logical that Rey wouldn’t exactly greet Kylo with open arms and that he would arrive there angry and vengeful. His action figure has a line that goes something like “You will bring Luke Skywalker to me.” Maybe she refuses and they both fight as Rey’s action figure also has a line like “You will pay for what you did” or something similar. It’s when we go from reasonable speculation into things like the fabled “cliff scene” which appears to have been contradicted IMO by scenes released in the various trailers. For one thing, it looks like Rey can swim and it also seems that her underwater scenes come earlier in the movie when it’s just her and Luke on Ahch-To (because she still has the vest on and the 3 bun hairstyle). We could all be wrong in the end until we get actual spoilers from people who’ve seen the movie.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Love this Mrs Ben Solo! I think they are going to fight - and Kylo/Ben will best her. I think he will show he is the more powerful fighter of the two here... But.. something snaps him out drawing the fight to it's conclusion.. [that's the really interesting part for me] - he won't kill her, they'll start to see that neither wants to kill the other...

Mrs Ben Solo it is possible that quite a bit of time passes on Ach to and that there is more than one scene of Rey hitting the water...
I live in hope of seeing Kylo/Ben retrieve her from the water (if she can swim, she could hit the water unconscious) - an act that shows he won't kill her. A good place to start in forming a healthy friendship lol..

So true @Mrs Ben Solo, I think it's likely i'm wrong about a lot of things lol - but it's fun to ponder, and I have no doubt that what RJ comes up with is going to be ten times better than anything I could imagine Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 7:28 pm

DeeBee wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:@DarthRen I don’t personally trust any of that report. It seems logical that Rey wouldn’t exactly greet Kylo with open arms and that he would arrive there angry and vengeful. His action figure has a line that goes something like “You will bring Luke Skywalker to me.” Maybe she refuses and they both fight as Rey’s action figure also has a line like “You will pay for what you did” or something similar. It’s when we go from reasonable speculation into things like the fabled “cliff scene” which appears to have been contradicted IMO by scenes released in the various trailers. For one thing, it looks like Rey can swim and it also seems that her underwater scenes come earlier in the movie when it’s just her and Luke on Ahch-To (because she still has the vest on and the 3 bun hairstyle). We could all be wrong in the end until we get actual spoilers from people who’ve seen the movie.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Love this Mrs Ben Solo! I think they are going to fight - and Kylo/Ben will best her. I think he will show he is the more powerful fighter of the two here... But.. something snaps him out drawing the fight to it's conclusion.. [that's the really interesting part for me] - he won't kill her, they'll start to see that neither wants to kill the other...

Mrs Ben Solo it is possible that quite a bit of time passes on Ach to and that there is more than one scene of Rey hitting the water...
I live in hope of seeing Kylo/Ben retrieve her from the water (if she can swim, she could hit the water unconscious) - an act that shows he won't kill her. A good place to start in forming a healthy friendship lol..

So true @Mrs Ben Solo, I think it's likely i'm wrong about a lot of things lol - but it's fun to ponder, and I have no doubt that what RJ comes up with is going to be ten times better than anything I could imagine Smile
@DeeBee

There is nothing wrong with having fun speculating, we will all see what Rian has in store for us soon enough. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 26 Oct 2017, 2:21 am

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 26 Oct 2017, 3:39 am

Kylo Rey wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Img_0012
@Kylo Rey

Ok, now I'm going to have to get this.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:08 am

@reylo1992

Oh Pablo! He's really changed his tune eversince the trailer.

And about time with that AD interview!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina Thu 26 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

@reylo1992

This is actually made even more clear in the German version "Es war einmal vor langer Zeit in einer weit, weit entfernten Galaxis..." which literally translates to "Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away..." Very Happy
Lucina
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 26 Oct 2017, 10:05 pm

So I was reading some of the threads on Reddit, and someone said that Pablo said that Crait was *not* a cold planet.

Is this true? I'm not on Twitter, but I know that some folks here follow him. Does that sound familiar at all?

And if it is true, what is Kylo doing with snowtroopers on Crait?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 10:13 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:So I was reading some of the threads on Reddit, and someone said that Pablo said that Crait was *not* a cold planet.

Is this true? I'm not on Twitter, but I know that some folks here follow him. Does that sound familiar at all?

@SoloSideCousin

Yes, PH said that in reply to a question about the fox creatures. The person asked if they were ice foxes (I think Rian described them as crystalline). Here is the tweet https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/917909232992665600

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 26 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@SanghaRen

@Rei of Sunshine

Was thinking, what if Rey's super raw powah is what brings down the Silencer and Kylo crashes or she shoots him down with the MF. Can you imagine?

He would be p*ssed and really come out of there ready to defend himself.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Anakin Skywalker Fri 27 Oct 2017, 4:20 am

Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 27 Oct 2017, 4:47 am

@Anakin Skywalker

Thanks! Looking forward to Kylo and Snoke's interactions in TLJ Very Happy
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 27 Oct 2017, 5:01 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:So I was reading some of the threads on Reddit, and someone said that Pablo said that Crait was *not* a cold planet.

@SoloSideCousin

Yes, PH said that in reply to a question about the fox creatures. The person asked if they were ice foxes (I think Rian described them as crystalline). Here is the tweet https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/917909232992665600
@Mrs Ben Solo

It makes sense that the foxes are crystalline even if the planet isn't cold. Maybe the wildlife there have adapted to the salt saturated atmosphere and it becomes a part of their biology. Sort of like if you leave a thread in a glass of water highly saturated with salt, the thread will eventually become crystallized.

I'm sorry, not really anything speculative. I was just interested in the underlying science in the elements of Star Wars. It makes it feel a little more realistic. hehe
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:28 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Tumblr_oymq8suUp21v3o2r3o1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 7:55 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 Tumblr_oymq8suUp21v3o2r3o1_1280
@spacebaby45678 YOO I NEED ADAM TO TALK ABOUT REY AND KYLO NOW!!! BEEN WAITING 2 DAMN YEARS!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Oct 2017, 11:22 am

From John on Instagram:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 2017-110
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Oct 2017, 11:25 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:From John on Instagram:

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 3 2017-110
@Darth_Awakened

That's from TFA.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next