Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Oct 2017, 11:27 am

@vaderito

You sure?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Oct 2017, 11:53 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito

You sure?
@Darth_Awakened

Some people remember that image as their training for TFA. I didn't follow TFA all that much back in the day but we are talking about big fans of these actors and they said it was from their TFA training.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 12:10 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_17

ROFL
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:37 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Tumblr30
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:38 pm

reylo1992 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Tumblr30
@reylo1992

I love MH... LOVE HIM H-beating H-beating

#thewalrusispaul....

"I told you 'bout the walrus and me, man
You know that we're as close as can be, man
Well, here's another clue for you all;
The walrus was Paul!"
— The Beatles, "Glass Onion", the Trope Namer.
Sub-trope of Mind Screw where the creators are intentionally trying to confound explanation. Whether they're poking fun at the fans' tendency to explain and codify everything, trying to express that Real Life doesn't always have clear-cut answers, amusing themselves, or simply more interested in evoking a mood than communicating a specific message, they'll make the weirdest, most incomprehensible work they can.
When adding examples, remember that the authors must have stated their intent to dish out a Mind Screw (quotes are good here). Subjective guesses and theories go in 'normal' Mind Screw.
Often used to subvert What Do You Mean, It's Not Didactic?, by means of not having any deeper meaning. Compare Faux Symbolism, where it's merely "throw some meaning at a wall and hope it sticks", Criminal Mind Games, when this is done in-story to throw the pursuers off-track, and Cow Tools. Contrast The Chris Carter Effect. See also Shrug of God and Teasing Creator.
The trope name comes from a line in a song by The Beatles called "Glass Onion", which is referring to a song on the preceding album called "I Am The Walrus", which notably was sung by John Lennon, not Paul McCartn
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_18
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_19

Interesting that PH is also distancing himself from any negativity about Kylo, but not really giving a personal opinion (it sounds kind of diplomatic). Didn't he say a while ago he didn't like villains like Kylo and preferred villains like Jabba?
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

@Forsythia

I'am just having a gut feeling that someone sat Pablo down and had a serious talk with him.

lol!

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Wed 01 Nov 2017, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

Forsythia wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_18

Interesting that PH is also distancing himself from any negativity about Kylo, but not really giving a personal opinion (it sounds kind of diplomatic). Didn't he say a while ago he didn't like villains like Kylo and preferred villains like Jabba?
@Forsythia

Yes he did.  But bigger than that, he indicated that Adam didn't know what he was talking about when Adam said things about Kylo.  I'm not on Twitter, so I don't have access to it, but there was definitely a thing a few months ago where Pablo indicated that AD *and* JJ didn't know what they were talking about.  I think it's CYA time with Adam on the rise, JJ being a huge Adam fan, *and* JJ returning.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:47 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Forsythia

I'am just having a gut feeling that someone sit Pablo down and had a serious talk with him.

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

he was asked if he disliked Adam and his response was "does it matter?" So no wonder fans took it as yes. And were upset.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:52 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Forsythia wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_18

@Forsythia

Yes he did.  But bigger than that, he indicated that Adam didn't know what he was talking about when Adam said things about Kylo.  I'm not on Twitter, so I don't have access to it, but there was definitely a thing a few months ago where Pablo indicated that AD *and* JJ didn't know what they were talking about.  I think it's CYA time with Adam on the rise, JJ being a huge Adam fan, *and* JJ returning.
@SoloSideCousin

Right, this is the same Pablo who was openly taking swipes at JJ/Bad Robot after Rogue One was released. No question that he's sticking to the company line better now.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:54 pm

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Forsythia

I'am just having a gut feeling that someone sit Pablo down and had a serious talk with him.

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

he was asked if he disliked Adam and his response was "does it matter?" So no wonder fans took it as yes. And were upset.
@vaderito

I took him saying “does it matter?” As a firm yes. That being said, I’d say someone most likely did have a firm talk, as his attitude here is completely different than what it was, say, 8 months ago. I will say my personal opinion is I do find Pablo entertaining, snark or no snark.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm

Video of JJ's return to the office and discussion of social media policy going forward

I'm sorry, but that type of bad mouthing people on social media is hella tacky in any work environment, let alone that particular situation. And it's almost veering into the 'fanboy knows best' type of mentality where you see diehards grumbling about how so and so writer or actor doesn't know what they're doing or saying because they haven't devoted their entire life to obsessing over the minutiae.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Forsythia

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

I took him saying “does it matter?” As a firm yes.  That being said, I’d say someone most likely did have a firm talk, as his attitude here is completely different than what it was, say, 8 months ago.  I will say my personal opinion is I do find Pablo entertaining, snark or no snark.

@IoJovi

I don't want to increase any drama over this, but when did he say that? It's the only thing I don't remember in this convo. Does anyone have a link to it or is it really old now?
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:30 pm

jakkusun wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Forsythia

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

I took him saying “does it matter?” As a firm yes.  That being said, I’d say someone most likely did have a firm talk, as his attitude here is completely different than what it was, say, 8 months ago.  I will say my personal opinion is I do find Pablo entertaining, snark or no snark.

@IoJovi

I don't want to increase any drama over this, but when did he say that? It's the only thing I don't remember in this convo. Does anyone have a link to it or is it really old now?
@jakkusun

This was from over a year ago, but if you asked me the exact month I couldn’t tell you. I remember seeing it, is all I can say...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:32 pm

IoJovi wrote:
jakkusun wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Forsythia

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

@IoJovi

@jakkusun

This was from over a year ago, but if you asked me the exact month I couldn’t tell you. I remember seeing it, is all I can say...

@IoJovi

I remember it as well. He definitely said, "Does it matter?" to a question as to whether or not he liked AD.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:51 pm

Please tell me this is real!!
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Img_0910
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:55 pm

It was on reddit, so it's probably a fake. There was some discussion about it in the Crack Spoiler Discussion Thread.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:56 pm

@nite0wl29 Who posted that? Go to crack Theory and you'll find that list from reddit. Now it's popping on Instagram? I guess the person who made it really wants everyone to think it's legit.

EDIT: The name is the same. Pursuing the Dream posted it on reddit.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:58 pm

vaderito wrote:@nite0wl29 Who posted that? Go to crack Theory and you'll find that list from reddit. Now it's popping on Instagram? I guess the person who made it really wants everyone to think it's legit.

@vaderito

One of the pages I follow on Instagram shared it. Well, at least I was excited for a couple minutes haha
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 01 Nov 2017, 6:59 pm

nite0wl29 wrote:
vaderito wrote:@nite0wl29 Who posted that? Go to crack Theory and you'll find that list from reddit. Now it's popping on Instagram? I guess the person who made it really wants everyone to think it's legit.

@vaderito

One of the pages I follow on Instagram shared it. Well, at least I was excited for a couple minutes haha
@nite0wl29

We aren’t the only ones taking part in Reylotastic goodness, real or imagined, so take comfort in that! Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:11 pm

This has probably been posted before, but it made me chuckle.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Star_w13
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:19 pm

The kinds of questions people ask Pablo...

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_11

Good answer Lolilol
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:52 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:This has probably been posted before, but it made me chuckle.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Star_w13
@SheLitAFire

Looking forward to know what this guy will think when he'll see Snoke/Kylo's interactions in TLJ
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 02 Nov 2017, 6:31 pm

Mark is a national treasure. #Wholesome Porgnography  lol!  lol!  lol!

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 QXM0jjY
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 02 Nov 2017, 7:15 pm

Forsythia wrote:The kinds of questions people ask Pablo...

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 Pablo_11

Good answer Lolilol
@Forsythia

Going on a slight tangent, they do Very Happy

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 4 500?cb=20170801191950

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next