Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

+58
MoonFyre
Saracene
Darth Dementor
IoJovi
LesCousinsDangereux
rey09
Moonjump05
CienaRee
SkyStar
Reylo Lemon
SanghaRen
nite0wl29
Kylo Rey
Blood Moon
RosiePancake
panki
Mana
vaderito
EchoBase
Kyla Ren
Maria26
Anakin Skywalker
C.V
Darth_Awakened
Man Without A Star
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Gemini
Lily Snape
Kylo Men
adamdrivershair
Irina de France
Lovely_Rose
ReyofLightSide
Helix
ZioRen
bashfulblueeyes3
Forsythia
reylo1992
Tex
snufkin
Rei of Sunshine
SheLitAFire
Cowgirlsamurai
AceofWands
BenRey
SoloSideCousin
DeeBee
shii405
Piper Maru
spacebaby45678
Kessel
FrolickingFizzgig
PalmettoBlue
Darth Rowan
Moonlight13
DarthRen
MrsWindu
62 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Interview Revelations:  "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 10:22 pm

snufkin wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
snufkin wrote:@SoloSideCousin - I thought the same thing too. Crazy Beatific Uncle Luke radicalized his nephew (as opposed to mine, who just acted out Mommy Dearest while babysitting me when Mom & Grandma were at the Mall)
@snufkin

That would be interesting. Instead of helping him he made everything worse.
@Moonlight13

I think that’s going to be part of Leia saying she never should’ve sent him away and that Luke is a Jedi but Han is his father. Ben got pulled into whatever Luke was mixed up in and is set the stage for everything going wrong.
@snufkin

Right. That "one-sided education" remark from Adam Driver was very telling IMO. I mean I guess Snoke gave him some training, but honestly, I got to think that we should see Luke as his primary teacher. He is younger with Luke. Therefore, Luke has more influence.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Interview Revelations:  "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by reylo1992 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 10:43 pm

After several years of sidestepping spoilers, Driver is practised at the art of obfuscation. His evasive manoeuvres are near perfect.

On whether he enjoyed acting opposite Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey: “That’s hard to answer. I mean, people assume that we’d spend time with each other. Maybe our characters see each other in the movie?”

On whether he had scenes with Carrie Fisher: “It’s hard to answer without being vague.”

On whether the lightsaber scar on his face, which came courtesy of Rey in The Force Awakens, was moved for the new film: “I noticed a lot of things.”

On whether Kylo Ren’s story has a happy ending: “Not saying yes or no. But continue.”

On whether Han Solo might have known Kylo Ren would kill him: “That’s interesting.”

On whether he appears with his mask off: “Yes, I can answer that. You’ll see it off in the new trailer, so I’m not giving anything away!”

Other times, Driver playfully embraces the absurdity of it all. “I can’t say anything, but what if I signal you,” he jokes. “If I just start sneezing uncontrollably…” He fakes a loud achoo and exclaims, “Bingo! Harrison Ford’s ghost returns!”

When I ask him about Kylo Ren’s mysterious order of Dark Side disciples, the Knights of Ren, he waxes whimsical. “We can talk about them. Peter, Paul, John… No, I was thinking of The Beatles. Except wait – there’s Peter. He was too ambitious on the tambourine. Now you know: the last Knight of Ren is Ringo Starr!”

— British GQ, December 2017

https://reyloeverafter.tumblr.com/post/167037006335/knights-of-ben-solo-angrydragonpuppy
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

Sorry I forgot upload cover photo

Interview Revelations:  "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion - Page 19 A476ae10
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:22 am

Omg Adammmm why do you look so hottt 
I will be dreaming of scruffy looking Kylo Ren every night now

Thanks so much @MrsWindu !!

Last edited by shii405 on Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:23 am

Adam in the Joy Division T shirt.

I'am done.

Love will tear me apart!

***faints***
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:28 am

ADAM IS WEARING A JOY DIVISION BAND SHIRT. I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:39 am

Adam STAHP IT! I mean we can only handle a certain amount of hotness and awesomness.

Apparently Rihanna is a part of Kylo fandom too. bounce She went on a Halloween in full Kylo Ren costume.

http://people.com/music/rihanna-hassan-jameel-boston-halloween-bowling-dinner/
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:43 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:ADAM IS WEARING A JOY DIVISION BAND SHIRT. I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
@Rei of Sunshine

Me too haha Very Happy

And thank you @MrsWindu!

Last edited by SkyStar on Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:44 am

"It's difficult for me to blend in because I'm tall and I look strange..." He still don't seem to realize how attractive he is- which is kind of adorable. Most good looking (or simply famous) stars become arrogant and narcissistic.

I love the fotos- he looks great but not too "dolled up" H-beating H-beating H-beating
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 02 Nov 2017, 5:03 am

Night Huntress wrote:"It's difficult for me to blend in because I'm tall and I look strange..." He still don't seem to realize how attractive he is- which is kind of adorable. Most good looking (or simply famous) stars become arrogant and narcissistic.

I love the fotos- he looks great but not too "dolled up" H-beating H-beating H-beating
@Night Huntress

All this! And OMG is that guy strong!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 02 Nov 2017, 6:33 am

No problem folks - I just thought it would be a shame not to share ; ) So I've scoured the pages looking for any other TLJ references that haven't been posted here and there's little else.

Although I spotted these:
" I had heard about Adams intensity before I worked with him, but he's also really fun and funny" - Rian Johnson.

In the last column he mentions Harrison Ford ''...we were sitting on the catwalk in-between takes...and Harrison was like,'Look what we get to do. Just look what we get to do; Meaning look at how lucky we are that this is our job, you know? To see someone at this point in their career still excited like that hit me. Its like 'Oh yeah.I need to take this in more''
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 02 Nov 2017, 7:37 am

MrsWindu wrote:No problem folks - I just thought it would be a shame not to share ; ) So I've scoured the pages looking for any other TLJ references that haven't been posted here and there's little else.

Although I spotted these:
" I had heard about Adams intensity before I worked with him, but he's also really fun and funny" - Rian Johnson.

In the last column he mentions Harrison Ford ''...we were sitting on the catwalk in-between takes...and Harrison was like,'Look what we get to do. Just look what we get to do; Meaning look at how lucky we are that this is our job, you know? To see someone at this point in their career still excited like that hit me. Its like 'Oh yeah.I need to take this in more''
@MrsWindu

I have this feeling that Kylo Ren/Ben is HF's new favorite SW character. Other than him being named after his own son (Ben), he also killed Han. hahaha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm

MrsWindu wrote:Sorry I forgot upload cover photo

Interview Revelations:  "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion - Page 19 A476ae10
@MrsWindu

Thx for posting these, I love the photoshoot it looks amazing. The interview was also nice and gave some inside in AD as an actor and a person.
Loved the ending that he still uses his old bike and his Carrie quote "always pretend that your down to earth"
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

I'm over the moon that he follows GoT. he said he didn't watch much TV but he's into GoT? cheers king
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:47 pm

vaderito wrote:I'm over the moon that he follows GoT. he said he didn't watch much TV but he's into GoT? cheers king
@vaderito

When you like someone and he turns to be even better. Cool
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:53 pm

I'm still freaking out over him wearing that Joy Division shirt.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Thu 02 Nov 2017, 8:50 pm

Any updates on the context of the princess quote? Other interesting quotes in general?
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19