Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

+54
colibri
Lily Snape
rawpowah
nite0wl29
tukicarreno
Saracene
liveinsummee
RosiePancake
Geralt_Riv
KnightsofReylo_2015
shii405
LesCousinsDangereux
rey09
Maria26
Moonlight13
LadyHa
fuhry
adamdrivershair
SheLitAFire
IoJovi
EchoBase
Little_Boots
Anakin Skywalker
Rei of Sunshine
SanghaRen
Darth Rowan
Helix
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
snufkin
Atenais
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Cowgirlsamurai
PalmettoBlue
MyOnlyHope
Starliteprism
Forsythia
reylo1992
MrsWindu
Moonjump05
Night Huntress
Darth_marshmallow
SkyStar
Darth Dingbat
Kessel
Birdwoman
ZioRen
Kylo Rey
SoloSideCousin
Darth_Awakened
panki
58 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): Empty The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:27 pm

New Poe and BB-8 clip in a verizon ad.  Smile ...this looks like its happening near something large like the Supremacy and not a regular sized destroyer.

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/1f0009f71299803cb0875c7ff6a64573/5A16C3D5/t50.2886-16/23797978_297256754117120_8202534254207303680_n.mp4

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:36 pm

panki wrote:New Poe and BB-8 clip in a verizon ad.  Smile ...this looks like its happening near something large like the Supremacy and not a regular sized destroyer.

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/1f0009f71299803cb0875c7ff6a64573/5A16C3D5/t50.2886-16/23797978_297256754117120_8202534254207303680_n.mp4
@panki

I think it's the other one "new" destroyer: The Dreadnaught
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:46 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
panki wrote:New Poe and BB-8 clip in a verizon ad.  Smile ...this looks like its happening near something large like the Supremacy and not a regular sized destroyer.

@panki

@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, whatever that is, it looks really massive. Also, does Poe still have his black X-wing there?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@panki

@Darth_Awakened

I think it looks a larger than a standard dreadnaught .....the Supremacy is supposed to be 60 km in length so it could be the time Poe uses the one-time speed boost on his x-wing to get past the cannon emplacements of the destroyer (and to blow them up) so the resistance can attack the ship.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): 580

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 6:53 pm

Interesting, SW YouTube page has a private video at the top. Also pretty sure we're going to get Kylo-centric and other character focused tv spots. It seems to be following a pattern. Think it happened last time with TFA too.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): Img_0037
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:44 pm

Looks like they may be setting up to give us another clip soon. That's usually what it means when a private video suddenly pops up on a channel. Wonder when they'll make it public!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:23 am

Wooooah check this out! These Japanese trailer things have a new scene of Rey. She appears to be using the Force and looking very intense in an area with falling sparks, kind of similar to the ones we see in Kylo's 'reaching out' scene! It's at 0:08

Credit to this Reddit user for posting it!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:43 am

I wonder if this before Snoke has her immobilized by the force....

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:44 am

ZioRen wrote:Wooooah check this out! These Japanese trailer things have a new scene of Rey. She appears to be using the Force and looking very intense in an area with falling sparks, kind of similar to the ones we see in Kylo's 'reaching out' scene! It's at 0:08

@ZioRen

Yep, and we have the infamous "bruise" looking fresh and FO-looking background.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

ZioRen wrote:Wooooah check this out! These Japanese trailer things have a new scene of Rey. She appears to be using the Force and looking very intense in an area with falling sparks, kind of similar to the ones we see in Kylo's 'reaching out' scene! It's at 0:08

@ZioRen

Very interesting. Is that on Snoke's destroyer (perhaps his throne room) where she appears to be using the Force? The background looks very grey. I know Kylo's scene also has falling embers, but I remember his background appeared darker? Maybe it's because his scene occurs after there's been more destruction, making the background appear darker?
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:48 am

Birdwoman wrote:I wonder if this before Snoke has her immobilized by the force....
@Birdwoman

Maybe this is her fighting back afterwards? As the Supremacy goes down, possibly. And maybe as @Kessel says, the Kylo scene comes later once more destruction has happened? Perhaps that implies that Kylo helped her fight, and is making his offer at the end of the battle!

Last edited by ZioRen on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

Is there also a Praetorian guard lying on the ground? At 0:09. Something red, anyway.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:52 am

Now that I think about this, the first scenario that pops into my head is that Snoke triggers Rey's RAW POWAH through whatever it is he does to her. The destructive version of it, maybe as an echo to the version of Kylo's power that may have destroyed Luke's temple. And this scene is of her losing it, ripping out of Snoke's hold, and causing destruction/fighting back with incredible Force power?

This could be totally off, but it'd make for a pretty cool scene! And the sweating and crying she's doing further implies it follows the torture scene directly.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:54 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Is there also a Praetorian guard lying on the ground? At 0:09. Something red, anyway.
@Darth Dingbat

Yeah, I also see a red blob in the background.
Either way, Rey looks really emotionally hurt there, not only physically. She looks like she doesn't even want to do it or can't control it and yet she is unleashing the power.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:55 am

ZioRen wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I wonder if this before Snoke has her immobilized by the force....
@Birdwoman

Maybe this is her fighting back afterwards? As the Supremacy goes down, possibly. And maybe as @Kessel says, the Kylo scene comes later once more destruction has happened? Perhaps that implies that Kylo helped her fight, and is making his offer at the end of the battle!
@ZioRen

Yes, perhaps Snoke and the guards witness Rey's (and Kylo's?) raw powers first hand...

@Darth Dingbat - I think I see a smidgen of red on the lower left side, but I can't quite make it out.

ETA- @ZioRen I think your idea makes a lot of sense. After all, Snoke is supposedly going to test her isn't he?

Last edited by Kessel on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:56 am

Kessel wrote:

@ZioRen

Very interesting. Is that on Snoke's destroyer (perhaps his throne room) where she appears to be using the Force? The background looks very grey. I know Kylo's scene also has falling embers, but I remember his background appeared darker? Maybe it's because his scene occurs after there's been more destruction, making the background appear darker?
@Kessel

I'm thinking that Kylo's "hand" scene is a premonition of this scene.  The fire falling is the same, but Kylo's background in the "hand" scene is much darker, so much so that a lot of us assumed it was a cave on Ahch-to.  He also has a very gauzy, dream-like look to him there, whereas this is much better lit and more visceral.  Also, his scar in his latest shot is a lot more healed than the one in the "hand" shot.  She's had premonitions of Kylo before that were only partially right.  This may happen again.  I think she may be "defending" or "saving" Kylo here, and I think stuff is going to get effed up Luke's Force Camp style with raw powah being let loose.

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:57 am

ZioRen wrote:Now that I think about this, the first scenario that pops into my head is that Snoke triggers Rey's RAW POWAH through whatever it is he does to her. The destructive version of it, maybe as an echo to the version of Kylo's power that may have destroyed Luke's temple. And this scene is of her losing it, ripping out of Snoke's hold, and causing destruction/fighting back with incredible Force power?

This could be totally off, but it'd make for a pretty cool scene! And the sweating and crying she's doing further implies it follows the torture scene directly.
@ZioRen

And then after that Kylo offers her the hand.
Or something like that.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:59 am

If they want to get real intense with the raw power business, what if Rey is the one who sends the Supremacy down? Shocked
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:00 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Kessel wrote:

@ZioRen

@Kessel

I'm thinking that Kylo's "hand" scene is a premonition of this scene.  The fire falling is the same, but Kylo's background in the "hand" scene is much darker, so much so that a lot of us assumed it was a cave on Ahch-to.  He also have a very gauzy, dream-like look to him there, whereas this is much better lit and more visceral.  Also, his scar in his latest shot is a lot more healed than the one in the "hand" shot.  She's had premonitions of Kylo before that were only partially right.  This may happen again.  I think she may be "defending" or "saving" Kylo here, and I think stuff is going to get effed up Luke's Force Camp style with raw powah being let loose.
@SoloSideCousin

I think so too! I've said before that I think Kylo's hand scene is a vision, and that when we see it actually happen it'll look different. When I pictured "look different", I actually pictured it looking more desperate and raw and less dreamy. This would fit the bill!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:01 am

ZioRen wrote:If they want to get real intense with the raw power business, what if Rey is the one who sends the Supremacy down? Shocked
@ZioRen

You know what, I could actually see that happening.  If Kylo and her make it out of this movie in one piece, she would be on very equal footing with him if she caused that much destruction accidentally.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:03 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ZioRen wrote:If they want to get real intense with the raw power business, what if Rey is the one who sends the Supremacy down? Shocked
@ZioRen

You know what, I could actually see that happening.  If Kylo and her make it out of this movie in one piece, she would be on very equal footing with him if she caused that much destruction accidentally.
@SoloSideCousin

Yep! And just like all the scenes of Chewie blowing people away with his bowcaster in TFA were to set up how badly it hurts Kylo (and how strong he is for still being able to fight afterwards), the sheer size and impressiveness of the Supremacy could be partially to emphasize how insane the "raw power" is when that power alone takes it down!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:04 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Kessel wrote:

@ZioRen

@Kessel

I'm thinking that Kylo's "hand" scene is a premonition of this scene.  The fire falling is the same, but Kylo's background in the "hand" scene is much darker, so much so that a lot of us assumed it was a cave on Ahch-to.  He also have a very gauzy, dream-like look to him there, whereas this is much better lit and more visceral.  Also, his scar in his latest shot is a lot more healed than the one in the "hand" shot.  She's had premonitions of Kylo before that were only partially right.  This may happen again.  I think she may be "defending" or "saving" Kylo here, and I think stuff is going to get effed up Luke's Force Camp style with raw powah being let loose.
@SoloSideCousin

That's a good point... the two scenes could fit together that way.

You're right, his scar is different in the hand shot compared to his latest Supremacy shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

ZioRen wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Kessel wrote:

@ZioRen

@Kessel

@SoloSideCousin

I think so too! I've said before that I think Kylo's hand scene is a vision, and that when we see it actually happen it'll look different. When I pictured "look different", I actually pictured it looking more desperate and raw and less dreamy. This would fit the bill!
@ZioRen

Right! She's all sweaty and emotionally wrecked.  A PG may be on the ground.  Who knows where the he** Kylo is? This is desperate stuff.  

Her vision of Kylo in the snowy forest was very stylized, in scary fairy tale kind of way.  In the real version they were smashing trees, he was pulling a "Say Anything" with the "You need a teacher" and he got his face slashed in a really ugly and visceral way.

Now we have sweaty Rey after perfectly made-up Rey.  She has been through some massive ringer by this point.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

She has the bruise on hr forehead so this has to be just before or during the Crait scenes.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:07 am

ZioRen wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@ZioRen

@SoloSideCousin

Yep! And just like all the scenes of Chewie blowing people away with his bowcaster in TFA were to set up how badly it hurts Kylo (and how strong he is for still being able to fight afterwards), the sheer size and impressiveness of the Supremacy could be partially to emphasize how insane the "raw power" is when that power alone takes it down!
@ZioRen

YES!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next