Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

+54
colibri
Lily Snape
rawpowah
nite0wl29
tukicarreno
Saracene
liveinsummee
RosiePancake
Geralt_Riv
KnightsofReylo_2015
shii405
LesCousinsDangereux
rey09
Maria26
Moonlight13
LadyHa
fuhry
adamdrivershair
SheLitAFire
IoJovi
EchoBase
Little_Boots
Anakin Skywalker
Rei of Sunshine
SanghaRen
Darth Rowan
Helix
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
snufkin
Atenais
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Cowgirlsamurai
PalmettoBlue
MyOnlyHope
Starliteprism
Forsythia
reylo1992
MrsWindu
Moonjump05
Night Huntress
Darth_marshmallow
SkyStar
Darth Dingbat
Kessel
Birdwoman
ZioRen
Kylo Rey
SoloSideCousin
Darth_Awakened
panki
58 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:55 am

IoJovi wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:AAAAAAAAH! It's on the official SW YouTube page! Daisy: "I was watching Adam train yesterday..." fight scene together confirmed?!? The fights look like they're gonna be so good and intense! Looks like Kylo might have to fight off multiple opponents too?
@Kylo Rey

I'm sticking with my headcanon of these two fighting the Pretariandsflkdian guards together until the movie proves otherwise.  Laughing

FYI, I gave up on trying to spell that, so I gave up on it a long time ago....
@IoJovi

I don't think it's just a headcanon. I think IT IS canon.
Also that spelling is perfection. Just perfection.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:55 am

Well we have confirmation that Adam and Daisy were training together at the same time. Not that we needed any more proof of the Praetorian guard fight, but y'know.

And Kelly was training with one of those little police stick thingies. Probably a part of the Canto Bight police chase sequence. Very Happy

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:56 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@IoJovi

It hasn't.
I've no idea from where Sleemo uplodaed.

It's just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

***fangirl mode***
@Darth_Awakened

Adam's hair in motion.....priceless bounce Claps Claps Claps
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:57 am

Kessel wrote:I love how Daisy says she was watching Adam train which means they were training together. I know technically that could mean another duel (*yawn*), but come on, based on what we know and the other training footage we've seen of them each, we know they both fight the Praetorians...likely together.
@Kessel

When she said she was watching Adam train they were in the same room together (rehearsing perhaps?) but obviously they're not gonna show that in the BTS. She learned a move in 1.5 hours instead of the 3 days, that is so impressive! It seems like we're getting more BTS stuff this time with Rian (and his B&W photos) than we did with JJ and I really appreciate that.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:58 am

IoJovi wrote:

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Not sure if this has been posted yet?  I don't honestly know which part is my favorite, tbh...  Shocked
@IoJovi

Holy .......... Could I look at the Adam section anymore times???!!! Lol! My favorite parts were the slightly slow motion bit where he is swinging the lightsaber over his shoulder ... and for some reason, when he pushes the guy away as if to say, "I'm done with you right now!" Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Not sure if this has been posted yet?  I don't honestly know which part is my favorite, tbh...  Shocked
@IoJovi

Holy .......... Could I look at the Adam section anymore times???!!! Lol! My favorite parts were the slightly slow motion bit where he is swinging the lightsaber over his shoulder ... and for some reason, when he pushes the guy away as if to say, "I'm done with you right now!" Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

I love that too! I wonder if that's supposed to signify a Force push within the movie.

And his hair really is freaking majestic in motion during those fight scenes!

Last edited by ZioRen on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

vaderito wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:AAAAAAAAH! It's on the official SW YouTube page! Daisy: "I was watching Adam train yesterday..." fight scene together confirmed?!? The fights look like they're gonna be so good and intense! Looks like Kylo might have to fight off multiple opponents too?
@Kylo Rey

of course they'll have fight scenes. Question is only if it's going to be 1 against each other and 1 together or all against each other.
@vaderito

I meant as in together against the Praetorian Guard!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:08 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@IoJovi

@SoloSideCousin

I'm literally just rewatching Adam over and over. I hope Rian has a long training footage included in the special features that he promised.

Why can't Kylo fight in a T shirt?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:13 am

That hair, when do we get the hair care products merch?! Otherwise, you know guys, it's all baiting and a misdirection because we're not 'real' fans and it has nothing to do with Rey because she's too cool for him. Besides, she's too busy hanging with her new BFF, Luke "cool youth pastor" Skywalker.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:17 am

vaderito wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@IoJovi

@SoloSideCousin

I'm literally just rewatching Adam over and over. I hope Rian has a long training footage included in the special features that he promised.

Why can't Kylo fight in a T shirt?
@vaderito

Where is this featurette going to be shown? Because they really need to put it before every movie in the world! The world must see Adam in all his hotness and badassery!!!!!!! Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:25 am

From tumblr:

I have training Kung Fu and I do pretty well with the staff (it’s my favourite weapon), so two things that I figured out about this video:
Kylo and Rey will fight side by side. Adam and Daisy were training together, like Gwendolyn and John, but not against each other like them.
Adam were fighting while Daisy was watching. That is what you do when you are training with a partner. You need to know their strengths and their weaknesses. While you can do that fighting against your partner for training it’s more easily observed them, watching carefully for each mistake so when you fight along side them you will be able to cover them and vicerversa.
https://normadcisba.tumblr.com/post/168082502940/knights-of-ben-solo-reysdoublelightsaber-new#notes

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Tumblr_nsz3mbZPNh1u4y4f0o1_400
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:26 am

IoJovi wrote:
@IoJovi

How thrilling!  What is happening to me? When I have ever been so excited about fight scenes?  (the beginning parts of Wonder Woman, maybe) Oh, this marketing is too addictive; it's interrupting my work!
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:43 am

Did anyone else catch this?  The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Kylovs10

Kylo fighting a green saber?  Could be green for greenscreen, I suppose.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:43 am

I also love it that Adam's real light fighting experience seeps into his training (he founded a Fight Club as a teenager and later had a Marine combat training as a Marine). It isn't just learning a cool choreography without a real grit. When he pushes off that stuntman, you just feel the difference, it's so lived-in.

@fuhry Adam's training LS is white. Training saber color means nothing.

Great Tumblr post! cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:47 am

fuhry wrote:Did anyone else catch this?  The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Kylovs10

Kylo fighting a green saber?  Could be green for greenscreen, I suppose.
@fuhry
Confus
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Green10
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:10 pm

^^Don't read too much in this. They're only training.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

vaderito wrote:I also love it that Adam's real light fighting experience seeps into his training (he founded a Fight Club as a teenager and later had a Marine combat training as a Marine). It isn't just learning a cool choreography without a real grit. When he pushes off that stuntman, you just feel the difference, it's so lived-in.

@fuhry Adam's training LS is white. Training saber color means nothing.

Great Tumblr post! cheers
@vaderito

This! Adam is really going to kick a** and take names in this scene.  Keyboard warrior fanboys need to choke on their "Kylo is weak" statements when they see a man who is as strong as hell and is not afraid of emotion.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

The guy whom Adam pushes is the one holding the green prop. So I'd say they use them interchangeably and they have no meaning (such as green saber, red saber, blue saber). It's random. of course, those who cut the BTS knew that fans would latch on it (in hope they miss important stuff) but, like I said, Kylo's saber is white. Also, in early scenes, you can see that both Daisy and her Trainer wield green props. They have many different-colored props. Daisy's green prop corresponds with her blue saber in the movie. In another scene, Daisy is training with the white prop.

Give it up, guys. Those props are nothing but Daisy and Adam fighting multiple opponents is everything.

@SoloSideCousin I also adore that he's Solo AF! Pushing that guy like he's garbage is such a Solo thing to do as was punching Finn in the face in TFA. Not your daddy's Jedi or Sith.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:20 pm

vaderito wrote:The guy whom Adam pushes is the one holding the green prop. So I'd say they use them interchangeably and they have no meaning (such as green saber, red saber, blue saber). It's random. of course, those who cut the BTS knew that fans would latch on it (in hope they miss important stuff) but, like I said, Kylo's saber is white. Also, in early scenes, you can see that both Daisy and her Trainer wield green props. They have many different-colored props. Daisy's green prop corresponds with her blue saber in the movie. In another scene, Daisy is training with the white prop.

Give it up, guys. Those props are nothing but Daisy and Adam fighting multiple opponents is everything.

@SoloSideCousin I also adore that he's Solo AF! Pushing that guy like he's garbage is such a Solo thing to do as was punching Finn in the face in TFA. Not your daddy's Jedi or Sith.
@vaderito

I really hope that push is a force push in the movie. Would be cool AF.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:23 pm

vaderito wrote:The guy whom Adam pushes is the one holding the green prop. So I'd say they use them interchangeably and they have no meaning (such as green saber, red saber, blue saber). It's random. of course, those who cut the BTS knew that fans would latch on it (in hope they miss important stuff) but, like I said, Kylo's saber is white. Also, in early scenes, you can see that both Daisy and her Trainer wield green props. They have many different-colored props. Daisy's green prop corresponds with her blue saber in the movie. In another scene, Daisy is training with the white prop.

@vaderito

YES!!!!! I love that so much too!!!! I love how he has that Han "brawler" in him, lol! Like he would fit right in in a bar fight, unlike other forceusers.  He may be a forceuser, but he's Han's kid first! Very Happy

P.S. His future wife (Rey) is also a scrappy fighter too.  Enough with this ballet fighting! It's gotta be *raw powah*
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:24 pm

Naturally in other corners of the fandom, people are latching onto the old "Adam's just training for a practice sequence with the guards in front of Snoke" headcanon. Yeah, because Daisy would totally need to be there to watch him train for his solo fight scenes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I thought all of the recent news from EW to the Asian marketing might have swayed people, but it seems that they're just fighting back harder than ever against an inevitable fate. The denial is somehow stronger than it was three months ago.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:29 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Naturally in other corners of the fandom, people are latching onto the old "Adam's just training for a practice sequence with the guards in front of Snoke" headcanon. Yeah, because Daisy would totally need to be there to watch him train for his solo fight scenes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I thought all of the recent news from EW to the Asian marketing might have swayed people, but it seems that they're just fighting back harder than ever against an inevitable fate. The denial is somehow stronger than it was three months ago.
@MyOnlyHope

Unfortunately, that's human nature, to double down on one's delusion in the wake of undeniable evidnece to the contrary. They think if they wish hard enough that the movie will magically change.

Also, on another forum, someone smartly noticed that Adam's fighting scenes were more edited than other actor's since they had many wide shots while his were not. So that points in direction of trying to hide something in the scene.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 7 Tumblr_p0ak4r4gVw1weksw2o3_540
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:38 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Naturally in other corners of the fandom, people are latching onto the old "Adam's just training for a practice sequence with the guards in front of Snoke" headcanon. Yeah, because Daisy would totally need to be there to watch him train for his solo fight scenes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@MyOnlyHope

I don't get why people think that Kylo training against the guards at the start of the movie means he won't fight them later. It only makes sense for them to set up how dangerous of opponents the Praets are because Kylo and Rey are going to fight them later. That way you know what they're up against.

It also helps that I think if Kylo has some training fight against the Praets at the beginning of the movie, he's going to get kind of beaten down by them. He still looks like he's not in great shape at that point (if the face scar isn't healed, just imagine how much of a mess the wound in his side still is!) and the Praets are set up to be pretty darn scary. If this is how it goes down, it would create a triumphant moment later in the film if he takes them out with Rey.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:44 pm

ZioRen wrote:

@MyOnlyHope

I don't get why people think that Kylo training against the guards at the start of the movie means he won't fight them later. It only makes sense for them to set up how dangerous of opponents the Praets are because Kylo and Rey are going to fight them later. That way you know what they're up against.
@ZioRen
Definitely! I expect to see training with the guards in front of Snoke early on in the movie as a kind of contrast to Rey and Luke. These might even be shots from those sequences, but the point is that Daisy and Adam were also training together. The staggering denial of even seeing Rey and Kylo ally themselves against the guards is so predictable.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:49 pm

IMO, much more baffling than denial is refusal to even discuss this dynamic. I've seen it on some forums that are populated by OT-era fanboys. They are simply not discussing these two characters. Nope. They discuss everything but this dynamic. It'll be quite interesting to see whether they will after seeing the movie or they'll pretend it never happened.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next