Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:10 pm

Oh shoot guys! I just remembered something! There was a fly by leak that proved real. Someone said long time ago that Snoke will just lift his pinky to show Rey how powerful he is and freeze her. he said that the difference between Snoke Freeze and Kylo Freeze is that Kylo's victims are still standing. Tjhe trailer showed Rey levitating horizontally. Moreover, the guy said that there's a reason why it's hard for Snoke and Luke to kill each other.

Now, if Snoke is indeed the Prime (First) Jedi and Luke is the Last, perhaps that's the connection. Snoke can't kill Luke without destroying himself and vice versa? Sounds hockey but yeah, there may be something in it. Don't have the link to that spoiler anymore.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:11 pm

vaderito wrote:@IoJovi It seems to me that they don't call it FB because it's something different. It looks like FB but they obivously don't want the term back in canon or whatever. They are introducing new lore with these two characters so I bet that their connection/bond is not your run-of-the-mill FB that Jedi can have.

I mena, it sure is FB but RAWPOWAH Edition. or Prime Jedi Edition. So anyone who tries the last breath spin that it means siblings lol! lol! lol! lol! is going to hate TLJ. Time to Accept. it's been 2 years, staying locked up in Denial phase is embarrassing.

@Reylo1992 But isn't Snoke supposed to be pretty?

LOL, if Snoke is PJ it;'s gonna be hilarious of Rey and Kylo are two sides of Snoke like they were supposed to be two sides of Anakin! lol! lol! lol!
@vaderito

What is Pj? I just mean that personally I see there a shape that reminds me of Snoke.

And I remember that @gemini had opened a discussion weeks ago about that this yin yang symbol from the Clone Wars on Mortis, pointing out that Snoke's robe was gold and grey:
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 X69yf910

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:12 pm

"Compilation of links to the leaked pages in the TLJ visual dictionary"

http://uncleanakin.tumblr.com/post/168281467073/compilation-of-links-to-the-leaked-pages-in-the
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:17 pm

@reylo1993 PJ = Prime Jedi

I'm lazy. Embarassed
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:19 pm

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:22 pm

vaderito wrote:@reylo1993 PJ = Prime Jedi

I'm lazy. Embarassed
@vaderito

Oh, ok! Thanks Smile Prime Jedi I don't know. But someone very ancient definitely. I tend to see Snoke as the Star Wars version of Apophis, the Egyptian God of Evil, trying to create chaos in the world. Sp maybe that what is represented there is the balance and the main danger to that balance Question

Serkis said he is aware of the past to a great level. I don't know what it means. Wasn't there a spoiler long time ago claiming that Kylo, Rey and Finn all were supposed to see the same sign related to Snoke during their journey?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:43 pm

IoJovi wrote:
teltaru wrote:
vaderito wrote:I just want to point out the following:

Nowhere in VD it is said that Reylo has the Force Bond. What they have does not have a name and is referred to as "the strange connection through the Force". So while it looks like FB, it likely isn't since they don't call it FB. It's something new that has no name cause nobody had it. Therefore, different rules apply that may be similar to FB ones but not the same.

IMO, the connection is Two Sides of the Prime Jedi (Symbol). Together, they create "prime jedi" hence the connection. It isn't familial and it isn't master/apprentice. It's new.
@vaderito

Here's the full quote:
As Rey's abilities increase, so does a strange and seemingly unprecedented connection in the Force that spans across the Galaxy to unite Kylo Ren and Rey. The bond is powerful, and gives Rey insights into Ren that not even Skywalker can see.
...which reads to me like Reylos came pretty damn close to the truth with their Force Bond predictions. In fact, this is any generic Reylo fanfic I've read, ever. Laughing You need to give yourselves more credit for coming up with this 2 years ago.
@teltaru

I thought the Force Bond was pretty straight forward in the VD, with very little room for interpretation.  I keep making jokes about this, but it seems that Rian has written and directed a EXTREMELY HIGH BUDGET Reylo fic.  Probably 80% of the fanfics I read, especially in the early days, had them meeting this way in the beginning.

As far as the sound track goes, I think it's likely fake.  For one, half those titles are atrocious.  Not Rey, Luke, nor Kylo has a title, yet Phasma does, and it's called Chrome Dome at that?  Shocked  Also, if you do a comparison to the TFA soundtrack, they are night and day as far as quality is concerned.  If the TLJ one was authentically John William's, the differences in quality wouldn't be that apparent.  

There's also other hints, like the word "and" being in italic on the real one, and not on the TLJ one, etc.

Anyone who has access to a print shop can make up what's shown in the photo in an hour or two, so I don't think it having a jacket automatically makes it legit.  I was quite relieved to discover these findings, tbh.
@IoJovi

Yep, I'm leaning towards the tracklist being fake too.  This is how the TFA one looks for reference:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Img_0047

Like you said, the "and" is italic. It also has 'Music composed by John Williams' written at the bottom. I checked the prequel track lists and they have the same thing written too.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:00 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:Okay, we have it. It was this one in the end, though the OP made some mistakes (like that Star Trek "Peace and Prosper" stuff lol). LF's learned from the past. No spoilers to be found here really.

[edit]
@MyOnlyHope

A New Alliance!!!! These track titles are really vague though, are they in order? Also, Rian said that The Last Jedi referred to Luke at the beginning of the film but the meaning changed over the course of the film... hmmm.
@Kylo Rey

I wonder if "Peace and Purpose" ties in with the rumor of at the end Kylo contacting Rey and Leia from Vader's castle via hologram, as now he feels he has greater purpose on whatever, and then Rey goes to find him?

@ReyofLightSide

Damn, that would be a great scene.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:07 pm

The little dots or asterisks beside Main Title* and Finale* are also missing.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:11 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:30 pm

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Tumblr_p0kobtYxAO1v30h62o4_540

Unprecedented = never happened before

Across the Galaxy = Across the Stars

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:03 pm

vaderito wrote:Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Tumblr_p0kobtYxAO1v30h62o4_540

Unprecedented = never happened before

Across the Galaxy = Across the Stars

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
@vaderito
It does say "seemingly" unprecedented. I think we will find that beings like them have existed before, but not for many thousands of years.

I agree with you that this is not just a Force bond. It's something more ancient and powerful tied to origins of the Jedi and the true nature of the Force. The Visual Dictionary is as intentionally vague and uninformative with describing their connection as it is with anything and everything story-related. "Bond in the Force" is just the descriptor we get before the full story.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:27 pm

Now people are saying that the anon leaks this Tumblr user is getting are real: https://kylorenema.tumblr.com

I hope so because it sounds much better for Kylo and Reylo! All this mess is so tiring. I need Saturday to be here already so we can get the real scoop.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:34 pm

ZioRen wrote:Now people are saying that the anon leaks this Tumblr user is getting are real: https://kylorenema.tumblr.com

I hope so because it sounds much better for Kylo and Reylo! All this mess is so tiring. I need Saturday to be here already so we can get the real scoop.
@ZioRen

This is fascinating. I could read this for hours!!! Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:40 pm

I so want to stay spoiler free for this movie, but I just don't see how that's going to happen! I'm still debating whether I'm going to stick around here or stay away until I see the movie on the 14th.

It'll be nice when we finally get some real reviews... the review embargo lifts on the 9th (TWO more days) so we don't have much longer!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:45 pm

ZioRen wrote:Now people are saying that the anon leaks this Tumblr user is getting are real: https://kylorenema.tumblr.com

@ZioRen
Did they delete it? I don't see anything of interest.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:49 pm

Kessel wrote:I so want to stay spoiler free for this movie, but I just don't see how that's going to happen! I'm still debating whether I'm going to stick around here or stay away until I see the movie on the 14th.

It'll be nice when we finally get some real reviews... the review embargo lifts on the 9th (TWO more days) so we don't have much longer!
@Kessel

Yes,I know I'm seeing it on the 13th but by that time real spoilers will probably have come out already.It's really hard but the only day I'm thinking of not going to tumblr,etc is the day before I see the movie since that will be the European premiere of the movie.
I'm sort of confused because once we get reviews will they be super spoilery or more general thoughts?

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:50 pm

Wait so Finn decides he's .... SPOILER!!!!!

in love with Rey but gets friend-zoned again after Rey sees Kylo without a top?

This could be the greatest movie ever!

EDIT: Debunked! I think. It's confusing over there. But apparently Shirtless Kylo is confirmed.

Last edited by Kylo Men on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:53 pm

CienaRee wrote:
Kessel wrote:I so want to stay spoiler free for this movie, but I just don't see how that's going to happen! I'm still debating whether I'm going to stick around here or stay away until I see the movie on the 14th.

@Kessel

Yes,I know I'm seeing it on the 13th but by that time real spoilers will probably have come out already.It's really hard but the only day I'm thinking of not going to tumblr,etc is the day before I see the movie since that will be the European premiere of the movie.
I'm sort of confused because once we get reviews will they be super spoilery or more general thoughts?
@CienaRee

There will probably be all kinds of reviews available once the embargo lifts: general non-spoiler reviews and more in depth spoiler-ish reviews.

If I manage to stay spoiler free, I plan on only skimming a few non-spoiler reviews, just to get a general idea of the movie. Those kinds of reviews usually get me more excited because they raises more questions and pique my curiosity (although I'm already plenty excited and curious as it is).
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:59 pm

vaderito wrote:Oh shoot guys! I just remembered something! There was a fly by leak that proved real. Someone said long time ago that Snoke will just lift his pinky to show Rey how powerful he is and freeze her. he said that the difference between Snoke Freeze and Kylo Freeze is that Kylo's victims are still standing. Tjhe trailer showed Rey levitating horizontally. Moreover, the guy said that there's a reason why it's hard for Snoke and Luke to kill each other.

Now, if Snoke is indeed the Prime (First) Jedi and Luke is the Last, perhaps that's the connection. Snoke can't kill Luke without destroying himself and vice versa? Sounds hockey but yeah, there may be something in it. Don't have the link to that spoiler anymore.
@vaderito
This was one of the leaks that killed off Rose. It's totally fake, IMO. Lucky guess.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:01 pm

Kessel wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@Kessel

@CienaRee

There will probably be all kinds of reviews available once the embargo lifts: general non-spoiler reviews and more in depth spoiler-ish reviews.

If I manage to stay spoiler free, I plan on only skimming a few non-spoiler reviews, just to get a general idea of the movie. Those kinds of reviews usually get me more excited because they raises more questions and pique my curiosity (although I'm already plenty excited and curious as it is).
@Kessel

Oh yeah,I think the hardest part would be to choose whether to read the more spoilery ones or not.I usually don't mind spoilers but in this case I'm not sure whether I that would be for the best because when it comes to Reylo people tend to see it differently so if they say they didn't see it as romantic I might go into the cinemathinking thats the case only to find out it's the opposite.We'll see I guess but knowing myself I probably won't be able to resist. Laughing
But whatever you do don't go to the wikipedia page it tends to spoiler the entire movie after its had the official early premiers unless you want to know of course. Wink

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

Kessel wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@Kessel

@CienaRee

@Kessel

I personally feel like I need a review from a Reylo shipper.

The trouble with TFA is it was like one big Rorschach Test; everybody saw something different in it. Reviews and spoilers from non-shippers will probably miss a lot of subtext and even surface stuff, especially, if like Adam said, there’s a lot of ambiguity again. I mean I hope the Reylo stuff is so in-your-face it will be unmissable. But after 2 years in this fandom, I’ve seen that people can be practically smacked in the face by it and they still won’t have it!

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:06 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:
Kessel wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@Kessel

@CienaRee

@Kessel

I personally feel like I need a review from a Reylo shipper.

The trouble with TFA is it was like one big Rorschach Test; everybody saw something different in it. Reviews and spoilers from non-shippers will probably miss a lot of subtext and even surface stuff, especially, if like Adam said, there’s a lot of ambiguity again. I mean I hope the Reylo stuff is so in-your-face it will be unmissable. But after 2 years in this fandom, I’ve seen that people can be practically smacked in the face by it and they still won’t have it!

@KrazyForKylo
On this subject... elsewhere I saw someone saying that they were even more sure that Rey and Kylo would never team up in any way after the VD leaks. WUT.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:11 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig And Rey Solo, the theory that was actually debunked, is back as the new "our only hope." Because a bond in the Force that spans the galaxy to unite a young man and woman and allows them insight into each other's minds and feelings just screams "related."
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 DetailedRawAurochs-small

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next