Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:15 pm

I'm just contemplating all possible "happy antis" scenarios since Rey Related is not happening.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by AceofWands Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:21 pm

vaderito wrote:I'm just contemplating all possible "happy antis" scenarios since Rey Related is not happening.
@vaderito

Isn't it because Rey and Kylo are separated at the end?

Also cause Rey reunites with Finn at the end. Antis can certainly think Rey and Finn will finally recognize that they are each other's true love in 9.

AceofWands
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:21 pm

Guys, I going to sleep. I can't with anticipation and anxiety. I'm gonna take sleeping pills and sleep the wait over hopefully waking up to real spoilers, not FAF. Please PM me real spoilers should they pop up and be identified as real so that I can see them before I start browsing the threa which I expect will balloon overnight. Sorry that I can't stay and have fun with the premiere stream but I feel like I'm gonna explode and must calm my nerves. See you in several hours.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:21 pm

vaderito wrote:I'm just contemplating all possible "happy antis" scenarios since Rey Related is not happening.
@vaderito

I get it. And it might happen. I just hate the idea of a love triangle. It's unfair to everyone. I'd rather see Finnrey than a love triangle. And I can't stand Finn.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:22 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to anyone in the theater with me in Washington, DC. If the Leia hologram happens, i'll be crying like a baby. (as if this movie wasn't going to make me cry, anyway)

my hopes for TLJ is that Kylo doesn't have peace from killing Han, and is questioning the dark side, feeling more pull to the light.
I became a Reylo a few months ago, after stumbling onto a twitter hashtag and then searching frantically for what it meant. I then found this lovely multitude of information. My dumbass didn't even see the parallels in TFA, and I felt stupid.
I really need a reylo kiss, but I guess I'll settle for their team up in TLJ, instead.
Also, can't wait for a potential elevator scene like between Cassian and Jyn - so much sexual tension.
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofWands Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:23 pm

reylodownlo wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to anyone in the theater with me in Washington, DC. If the Leia hologram happens, i'll be crying like a baby. (as if this movie wasn't going to make me cry, anyway)
@reylodownlo

It happens because of the books leaks. Unless someone wrote, illustrated, formatted, printed then photographed a fake leak just because... But it's so out of the blue and unexpected, I'm 100% sure it's real.

AceofWands
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:26 pm

AceofWands wrote:
reylodownlo wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to anyone in the theater with me in Washington, DC. If the Leia hologram happens, i'll be crying like a baby. (as if this movie wasn't going to make me cry, anyway)
@reylodownlo

It happens because of the books leaks. Unless someone wrote, illustrated, formatted, printed then photographed a fake leak just because... But it's so out of the blue and unexpected, I'm 100% sure it's real.

@AceofWands

Sorry, I wasn't sure where it came from. I was just on this thread yesterday and it was on page 4 and then now it's on page 21 so I was trying to sift through all the information overload. The spoilers (and whether real or fake) are hard to keep up with.
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:41 pm

As we're getting closer to movie day, I keep looking back through what we've gotten so far from the cast. "Kylo and Rey's relationship is awesome" to "They're on this journey together." Guys...this is gonna be epic, and in the end totally worth the wait. I'm not worried about anything TOO bad, and I think at this point many are prepping for the worst possible outcome. Keep your heads high Reylo family!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

nite0wl29 wrote:As we're getting closer to movie day, I keep looking back through what we've gotten so far from the cast. "Kylo and Rey's relationship is awesome" to "They're on this journey together." Guys...this is gonna be epic, and in the end totally worth the wait. I'm not worried about anything TOO bad, and I think at this point many are prepping for the worst possible outcome. Keep your heads high Reylo family!
@nite0wl29

I feel like a smug b*tch about it now. When I go to Reddit, the fan boys are almost accepting that some sort of Reylo relationship is happening, and I'm over here sipping tea.
The antis are so against it that there's no convincing them unless literal shagging happens on screen. That's why I kinda want a kiss because at that point they can't deny it. Or then again they'll be like: BUT LUKE KISSED HIS SISTER. lol

reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:54 pm

Kylo Men wrote:
@vaderito

I get it.  And it might happen. I just hate the idea of a love triangle. It's unfair to everyone. I'd rather see Finnrey than a love triangle. And I can't stand Finn.  
@Kylo Men

I wouldn't say that love triangle is completely out of option but honestly that shot of Finn and Rose suggest that there is some kind of intimate moment between them. Rose may be more stick to Finn than the contrary, probably like Kylo is more stick to Rey than the contrary, but that would really create big confusion with two love triangle and Finn in the middle of both. Don't think so, really. It would be kinda disrecpectful for the characters.

I think that it's all about what's behind the romantic drama dimension. I've always thought that having Kylo and Rey ending up together on the same side wouldn't make much sense in term of narrative and romantic drama because TLJ is supposed to represent the lowest point and they are the central relationship of the ST. So it wouldn't be surprising if any obstacle would come in the middle and prevent the relationship from happening at that point.

In P&P, Lizzie rejects Darcy the first time, then learns the truth about the conflict between Darcy and Wickam , realizes that he's not the awful man she thought, then slowly falls in love with him and as both of them seem to get closer and Lizzie is ready to accept her feelings...
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Pride-11
...an external obstacle shows up unexpectedly and compromise the romantic involvement. They may want to be together but they can't because of the context.

I guess that the ST may follow the same pattern. TFA made it clear that Rey rejected his offer and my feeling is that TLJ will have Rey having the same struggle as Lizzie and as the two of them get closer and at the moment she may want to be with him...and obstacle may compromise the romantic involvement. Crual twist of irony that is actually a common pattern in so many romantic dramas. And even in stories where two person get romantically involved and/or consume their union, romantic drama is never far away, i.e. in R&J Romeo is forced to exile after an escalation that led to Mercutio's death. So there are thousand possibilities to make romantic drama work for Reylo. Now, which one of them could suit the best to the general narrative, to the situation on Crait, to the character's development?

That's why I am not freaking out about that kind of leak spoiling "good and bad" for Reylo.I consider it is part of the narrative when you want to create an epic love story to be remembered. Tbh, I would be a little disappointed if Reylo would be solved by the end of TLJ and they spend the whole movie in TLJ teaming up until they achieve whatever they have to achieve together.  And I have strong confidence in Reylo as end game bythe end of the ST whatever the outcome is for them in TLJ.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:57 pm

All right, I'll be unfollowing this thread as soon as the premiere starts, but... can anyone do me a favor? Just send me a PM telling me whether I can be optimistic when it comes to TLJ or if I have to tamper my expectations. That would help me get through the exams week, lol.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:59 pm

Irina de France wrote:All right, I'll be unfollowing this thread as soon as the premiere starts, but... can anyone do me a favor? Just send me a PM telling me whether I can be optimistic when it comes to TLJ or if I have to tamper my expectations. That would help me get through the exams week, lol.
@Irina de France

This! Can someone please do the same for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:09 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:All right, I'll be unfollowing this thread as soon as the premiere starts, but... can anyone do me a favor? Just send me a PM telling me whether I can be optimistic when it comes to TLJ or if I have to tamper my expectations. That would help me get through the exams week, lol.
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

I'll PM you guys. *wink*

Does anyone have a link for the premiere??
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:10 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

I'll PM you guys. *wink*

@Darth Rowan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNIEszp2UQ

Here is a link for the premiere.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:11 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

I'll PM you guys. *wink*

@Darth Rowan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNIEszp2UQ

Here is a link for the premiere.
@whisperingwillow

YESSSS! Thank you!!! sunny
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:13 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

I'll PM you guys. *wink*

@Darth Rowan

Thank you! It's just hitting me now! I can't breathe!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:28 pm

My crap internet keeps freezing the feed - gaaaaaaah!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemlake Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:28 pm

Gemlake
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:15 pm

AceofWands wrote:
@vaderito

Isn't it because Rey and Kylo are separated at the end?

Also cause Rey reunites with Finn at the end. Antis can certainly think Rey and Finn will finally recognize that they are each other's true love in 9.

@AceofWands

I've read that Rey brings Kylo to Leia, has this been proven false?
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:21 pm

So is nobody on spoiler duty?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:42 pm

All those tenterhooks....
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:46 pm

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:48 pm

Looking on Reddit. People are ecstatic so far
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:49 pm

Why won't they talk? This is getting to be a bit much. The social media embargo was lifted like 20 minutes ago, and not one spoiler yet??

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Giphy
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:49 pm

special_cases wrote:So, they saw it already

https://twitter.com/markellislive/status/939732119982563329
@special_cases

I'm dying over here. All i want is rey's parentage spoiler and reylo confirmation. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK AT 1AM ON A SATURDAY?
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum