Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by special_cases Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:12 pm

I know we will have real answers in a few hours (I was shocked that it's only 9th Dec in US, it's 10th for me, which means I will see the movie 13th), but Japanese images got me thinking a lot about Crait.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Tumblr_p0mf9fdH9o1w6j24yo1_1280

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Tumblr_p0mf9fdH9o1w6j24yo2_1280

source: https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168309279762/ukiyo-e-art-displayed-at-the-star-wars-the-last

Now, after we know that there is an ocean beneath Crait, I think these scenes can be real?

Also, fake leaker Renisthekey wrote an interesting idea. What if Kylo is going on Crait to heal Leia?

Kind of crazy a little, but can be a nice twist if an audience and other heroes don't know this. What if we don't know for sure his primary motivation here. Maybe he wants to lead an attack but decided to use this opportunity also to save Leia. Or vice versa - he wants to heal Leia and Crait attack is the only way to get to her.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:14 pm

I believe her leaks at this point. I also think she's gotten a big head over having exclusive info people are dying to know. When I say moment to shine, I mean her last chance to be the only one spilling any beans. After tonight, she'll only be one of many.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:24 pm

ZioRen wrote:I believe her leaks at this point. I also think she's gotten a big head over having exclusive info people are dying to know. When I say moment to shine, I mean her last chance to be the only one spilling any beans. After tonight, she'll only be one of many.
@ZioRen
Agreed. She doesn't seem interested in the temporary fame or whatever. Her behaviour is more sadistic and juvenile than that. She's deriving pleasure from the very act of holding knowledge and power over people. Not cool, but it'll be over for her in a matter of hours.

@special_cases
I really think those are just Star Wars style Japanese woodblock prints based on The Great Wave off Kanagawa. The waves, two boats, Mt. Fuji in the background.
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 350px-Tsunami_by_hokusai_19th_century
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:27 pm

Guys, it's past midnight over here.

I just want to say to all of you before I go to bed:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TONIGHT!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:28 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Guys, it's past midnight over here.

I just want to say to all of you before I go to bed:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TONIGHT!
@Darth_Awakened
And to you as well. Night!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:28 pm

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:29 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
ZioRen wrote:I believe her leaks at this point. I also think she's gotten a big head over having exclusive info people are dying to know. When I say moment to shine, I mean her last chance to be the only one spilling any beans. After tonight, she'll only be one of many.
@ZioRen
Agreed. She doesn't seem interested in the temporary fame or whatever. Her behaviour is more sadistic and juvenile than that. She's deriving pleasure from the very act of holding knowledge and power over people. Not cool, but it'll be over for her in a matter of hours.
@MyOnlyHope

Idk, I'm sure that her inbox has been flooded with everything from friendly questions to hate messages. While I disagree with how she's handled the situation, it's possible that she simply got overwhelmed and panicked. Regardless, we'll have our answers soon.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:30 pm

@Special_cases Is that Japanese screen (which is stunning BTW) a TLJ spoiler or just a fantasy set? Cause Reylo are dressed like in TFA.

@ZioRen @MyOnlyHope I agree she'll have no excuse for withholding information once the embargo is lifted. She can redeem herself if she posts spoilers immediately so that the community doesn't have to struggle with FAF that'll mix with real leakers. We'll see what happens but one thing is certain, we'll know in several hours.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:34 pm

@reylo1992

Et maintenant, dussé-je mourir, je mourrai du moins le cœur content.

- Victor Hugo, probably
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:37 pm

Ynqve wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen
@MyOnlyHope

Idk, I'm sure that her inbox has been flooded with everything from friendly questions to hate messages. While I disagree with how she's handled the situation, it's possible that she simply got overwhelmed and panicked. Regardless, we'll have our answers soon.
@Ynqve
I don't know. She's still being really childish with her pointless clarification, in which she straight up lied, and all her little trolling emojis and gifs. It really doesn't seem like she got overwhelmed at all because she hasn't learned anything and is still behaving in the same way. I'm just taking it a bit personally because after all this, I feel the least we could do as a group of theorists is come together and respect one another.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:38 pm

@reylo1992

It's FAF.

Just checked the IMDb app myself and while it says that there is some kissing, it also says stuff like "There's tons of space battle in this film" "R2D swears" and that "a main character dies. Try to guess which one. (Hint: he wears a lot of black)". Sounds like someone is trolling.

Edit: Added a screenshot
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Screen10

Last edited by Ynqve on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:40 pm

Ynqve wrote:
@reylo1992

It's FAF.

Just checked the IMDb app myself and while it says that there is some kissing, it also says stuff like "There's tons of space battle in this film" "R2D swears" and that "a main character dies. Try to guess which one. (Hint: he wears a lot of black)". Sounds like someone is trolling.
@Ynqve

Okay, thanks. Gosh, these fake leaks
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:44 pm

@MyOnlyHope I guess you are right. An ocean on Crait just make me think it can be real.

@vaderito I'm not sure. Rey's clothes from TLJ, hair from TFA.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:47 pm

I wouldn't look too much into the paintings. They remind me of Hokusai, as well. I know there's a preference for straightforward marketing in Japan, but I doubt they would reveal that much of the film.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:48 pm

special_cases wrote:@MyOnlyHope I guess you are right. An ocean on Crait just make me think it can be real.

@special_cases

So there's a volcanic eruption (those burning embers and smoke, maybe?) and there's ocean spilling out and reylo fighting on boats = #boatsex? Razz
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:52 pm

I don't believe the leak because I find the idea of Rey seeing a shirtless Kylo reallyyyyy far fetched lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:54 pm

special_cases wrote:@MyOnlyHope I guess you are right. An ocean on Crait just make me think it can be real.

@special_cases

OT: Your kitty is so cute. Very Happy
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:56 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:I don't believe the leak because I find the idea of Rey seeing a shirtless Kylo reallyyyyy far fetched lol.
@Kylo Rey

I want to believe it because I find the idea of having the rating bumped up because of R2's profanity to be hilarious.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:57 pm

The part that I find frustrating is her hinting at no happy ending but not saying more. That involves a huge span of possibilities from "they hate each other" to Romeo and Juliet/war-torn romance stuff.

I would bet on the latter, but still have the nagging fear of the former.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:00 pm

vaderito wrote:

@special_cases

So there's a volcanic eruption (those burning embers and smoke, maybe?) and there's ocean spilling out and reylo fighting on boats = #boatsex? Razz
@vaderito

lol! we both have dirty minds, I thought about this too Smile #Falconsex is overrated, we need something epic

@BenRey

Oh, thanks you! cat
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:00 pm

Ynqve wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:I don't believe the leak because I find the idea of Rey seeing a shirtless Kylo reallyyyyy far fetched lol.
@Kylo Rey

I want to believe it because I find the idea of having the rating bumped up because of R2's profanity to be hilarious.
@Ynqve

I know, it would be fitting in a way...lol.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:02 pm

rey seeing shirtless Kylo is not far fetched cause it's a part of any adolescence story. she runs into a shirtless guy becomes aware of that she isn't a child anymore, nor is he.

As for unhappy ending, I can see Kylo is in a bad place (redemption still up in the air) and Finnrey tease (like, the last scene is them hugging or comforting or whatever). Good and bad things for both reylos and antis.

Last edited by vaderito on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by special_cases Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:06 pm

Kylo Men wrote:The part that I find frustrating is her hinting at no happy ending but not saying more. That involves a huge span of possibilities from "they hate each other" to Romeo and Juliet/war-torn romance stuff.

I would bet on the latter, but still have the nagging fear of the former.
@Kylo Men

I agree. I find it a little cruel for us because "bad scenes" and "no happy ending" can be a lot of things... I think she can perfectly understand why we want to know the details.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:13 pm

vaderito wrote:
As for unhappy ending, I can see Kylo is in a bad place (redemption still up in the air) and Finnrey tease (like, the last scene is them hugging or comforting or whatever). Good and bad things for both reylos and antis.

I don't see a Finnrey tease. I see it more as he takes over the First Order, she's jetting away with the remnants of the Resistance leadership on the Falcon, and they have an angsty, shippy force bond conversation. Or something like that.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next