Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:40 pm

Ynqve wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
Irina de France wrote:I mean, if they go down with "You're following a path I can't follow" with Rey and Kylo... I mean, I can see it happen. I actually think that's how TLJ is going to end, but I don't see how Renperor can work. Kylo character analysis put aside, how is Kylo automatically number 2 after Snoke? If anything, TFA hinted that he isn't that close to the First Order. Hux is number 2, here, and if Kylo decides to off Snoke, it's super easy for Hux to just have him arrested and charged with high treason, because, logically, it would be Hux taking over, and I don't see the FO or even factions of it siding with Kylo, especially with all the emphasis that he's on his own.

*sigh* I have plenty more arguments why the Renperor ending is FAF, but anyway, I don't see why I'm insisting.
@Irina de France

Kylo overthrowing Snoke could send a message, Kylo is also FS and already has a reputation. I don't think Hux is popular among Stormtroopers than Kylo is, officers probaby fears Snoke more than anything. So can imagine they can fear Kylo, and he managed to kill Snoke. If this scenario is true.
@DarthRen

I think Phasma is the wildcard here. In her novel we learned that the troopers are bombarded with propaganda that paints her as the perfect trooper. Phasma and Hux seems to have a close relationship, if she makes it out of TLJ it is possible that the troopers follow Hux if Phasma is on his side. But she's a snake and could just as well decide that he's no longer necessary for her survival. Idk how this is going to play out, FO leadership is going to be in such disarray.
@Ynqve

I could see Phasma bailing on them and just pursue her own agenda. As you said, in the novel it clearly says she is willing to backstabd if she has to. Maybe Fo will be destroyed from many sides. Finn organizing rebellion, Hux and Phasma vs Kylo and then Kylo's emotional conflict with Rey. If the Resistance is destroyed, this could be a fun scenario because now Snoke has everything under his command, without him there will be a chaos even if Kylo calls himself Seperme Leader Ren.

Irina de France wrote:@DarthRen But how would that send a "message"? If anything, he looks like a traitor, but maybe he was leading a rebellion from within (even though Stormtrooper rebellion should be Finn's job *le sigh*).

But then, since Kylo is the bigger dog, Episode IX would be basically the Resistance taking down the FO led by Kylo. Of course it's not going to end well.

I mean, with an ending like that, episode IX starts to look an awful lot like ROTJ.
@Irina de France

Snoke is fearde within FO and everyone follows him probably not only because of his wealth but fear. If he schools Hux in front of other officers. If Kylo kills him and they know it, it sends a message that he's even more dangerous than Snoke, and was able to do it. Other scenario is that Kylo puts it on Rey's shoulders furthermore pursuing his agenda and gets his hands clean.

Episode IX would be FO being destroyd Finn's rebellion we have thints from VD, Hux and Phasma if alive and Kylo's own actions and sentiment with Rey. Snoke is like a glue that holds FO, without him it crumbles.

Last edited by DarthRen on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by rawpowah Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:40 pm

In the "Bloodlines" novel, I remember Leia was offered some royal title that she rejected and said that Ben wouldn't be interested either. So yeah it's a bit confusing. How would Ben be interested in ruling? Or maybe his mother really doesn't know him well? Laughing

As for Phasma, I think there's a good chance Finn might kill her in TLJ. Maybe?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Ynqve wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
Irina de France wrote:I mean, if they go down with "You're following a path I can't follow" with Rey and Kylo... I mean, I can see it happen. I actually think that's how TLJ is going to end, but I don't see how Renperor can work. Kylo character analysis put aside, how is Kylo automatically number 2 after Snoke? If anything, TFA hinted that he isn't that close to the First Order. Hux is number 2, here, and if Kylo decides to off Snoke, it's super easy for Hux to just have him arrested and charged with high treason, because, logically, it would be Hux taking over, and I don't see the FO or even factions of it siding with Kylo, especially with all the emphasis that he's on his own.

*sigh* I have plenty more arguments why the Renperor ending is FAF, but anyway, I don't see why I'm insisting.
@Irina de France

Kylo overthrowing Snoke could send a message, Kylo is also FS and already has a reputation. I don't think Hux is popular among Stormtroopers than Kylo is, officers probaby fears Snoke more than anything. So can imagine they can fear Kylo, and he managed to kill Snoke. If this scenario is true.
@DarthRen

I think Phasma is the wildcard here. In her novel we learned that the troopers are bombarded with propaganda that paints her as the perfect trooper. Phasma and Hux seems to have a close relationship, if she makes it out of TLJ it is possible that the troopers follow Hux if Phasma is on his side. But she's a snake and could just as well decide that he's no longer necessary for her survival. Idk how this is going to play out, FO leadership is going to be in such disarray.
@Ynqve

I think Phasma is going to kill Hux, because Phasma doesn't look out for anyone but herself. And since Hux seems to totally trust her and is convinced by her 100% loyalty to the First Order (as seen in the Phasma comic), being killed by her would be a total shock to him. And it would make sense if Kylo is shown as the top dog who everyone will just to follow instead of Hux. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Hux's men hate him, because at the end of TFA, that officer who said "even Hux is gone" doesn't use his title, hinting that they believe he abandoned them to SKB's destruction and lose all respect for him as a result (if they had any to begin with) imo.
@AppleCrumble122

Yup. It would be totally in line with her character. And Hux is an idiot for trusting her, he knows what happened to his dad. So Kylo kills Snoke - Phasma turns on Hux and Phasma either follow Kylo or take her troopers and form her own faction.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

rawpowah wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig Hopefully. I did cackle at the Collider reactions, not going to lie.

@KrazyForKylo Could Luke continue her training while he's a Force Ghost? Or whatever he is now Laughing Will Mark even be coming back? I can see this will be a debate when the movie hits theaters.
@rawpowah

Being dead didn’t stop Obi-Wan from continuing to mentor Luke so I don’t see it stopping Luke continue advising Rey - unless he’s absorbed into the force or drained of it, whatever, in such a way it prevents him from returning in any form. I don’t see them doing that though, except for if Mark Hamill has expressed a private intention not to reprise his role again. I find that unlikely given his dedication to Star Wars and the passing of Carrie Fisher.

I’m pretty much 100% convinced we are getting both blatant Reylo and Luke’s death in TLJ. I’ve been checking out tweets from people who were definitely at the premiere, particularly folks who have been openly anti-Reylo in the past. This guy thinks TLJ will be very divisive and, reading between the lines, his reasons for that are Reylo and Luke’s death. This particular Twitter exchange more or less confirms Luke’s death as far as I’m concerned.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 Eddb7b10

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:46 pm

OK, this gonna be a longish post but please read. What I love about this fandom is that we do not live in denial but accept whatever happens and analyze our way out. So, it seems to me that Kylo as the head of the FO is a done deal. He kills Snoke. I think we can trust Doubledown1138 from Chud.com. It's a small site where all members know each other so no need for anyone to fake anything. I lurk there because I know that their members drop real leaks when they get the chance to see movies.

The outline of The Prawn's leak is true. It's the 4 point leak + DM. What isn't true is his interpretation and description due to not having seen the movie.

When I started to think about Renperor scenario, I got excited because a) it's Lost Stars only with RAWPOWAH and b) Parley is happening! Parley is real! In Episode IX, that is. trust me, you want Patrley to happen.

Renperor also makes sense because they are raising stakes about the survival of the Skywalker family. It hinges solely on Kylo now that there's no Easy Fix "Another Skywalker". You bet this is going to be a major theme in IX.

Doubedown1138 says Finn and Rey are friends, end of. FinnRose is happening. So we are in for 2 years of Kylux. I actually can't believe Kyluxers got their way but that's because I didn't take Pablo's love for that ship seriously. Who wants to bet they'll add Millicent in IX? Just watch! Disney loves to pander to fans with little stuff like that. MCU does it all the time.

So my point is, embrace Renperor. Force UST, Parley, across the stars longing, and don;t forget that they have to bring the balance. So yeah. This gonna be good. believe!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

vaderito wrote:OK, this gonna be a longish post but please read. What I love about this fandom is that we do not live in denial but accept whatever happens and analyze our way out. So, it seems to me that Kylo as the head of the FO is a done deal. He kills Snoke. I think we can trust Doubledown1138 from Chud.com. It's a small site where all members know each other so no need for anyone to fake anything. I lurk there because I know that their members drop real leaks when they get the chance to see movies.

The outline of The Prawn's leak is true. It's the 4 point leak + DM. What isn't true is his interpretation and description due to not having seen the movie.

When I started to think about Renperor scenario, I got excited because a) it's Lost Stars only with RAWPOWAH and b) Parley is happening! Parley is real! In Episode IX, that is. trust me, you want Patrley to happen.

Renperor also makes sense because they are raising stakes about the survival of the Skywalker family. It hinges solely on Kylo now that there's no Easy Fix "Another Skywalker". You bet this is going to be a major theme in IX.

Doubedown1138 says Finn and Rey are friends, end of. FinnRose is happening. So we are in for 2 years of Kylux. I actually can't believe Kyluxers got their way but that's because I didn't take Pablo's love for that ship seriously. Who wants to bet they'll add Millicent in IX? Just watch! Disney loves to pander to fans with little stuff like that. MCU does it all the time.

So my point is, embrace Renperor. Force UST, Parley, across the stars longing, and don;t forget that they have to bring the balance. So yeah. This gonna be good. believe!

@vaderito

1. I agree that Lost stars with RAWPOWAAH is great!

2. Maybe we don't get two years of Kylux because there's a very real chance that Hux is dead in the Renperor scenario. Who knows.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:52 pm

CAN SOMEONE LEAK LEGIT SPOILERS ALREADY
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuugi Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/940305991907803136

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 DQyiuFLVoAA1T4M

The Kylo Ren ticket is giving me Renperor vibes, haha

Last edited by Yuugi on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuugi
Yuugi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:54 pm

vaderito wrote:OK, this gonna be a longish post but please read. What I love about this fandom is that we do not live in denial but accept whatever happens and analyze our way out. So, it seems to me that Kylo as the head of the FO is a done deal. He kills Snoke. I think we can trust Doubledown1138 from Chud.com. It's a small site where all members know each other so no need for anyone to fake anything. I lurk there because I know that their members drop real leaks when they get the chance to see movies.

@vaderito If that happens then I'll be done with the ST.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:55 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

Kylux is not even a thing. It's pretty obvious, just like Stormpilot woudn't happen, really don't get when someone is annoyed over something non-existent.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:57 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
special_cases wrote:The first leak - Mother of all leaks - stated that Kylo does not turn "good" and remains with FO. The same day old Reddit user said that everything is much more open-ended. So, I personally do not see here Emperor. Leaker from forum were likely speculating after he saw the first leak or got information from Facebook.

Dude from Facebook chat who were giving these leaks (to Redditor) did not want to talk about details because it is very hard to explain how all of this will happen.
@special_cases
Would you mind linking the original "leak"?
@FrolickingFizzgig

That post was deleted after 20-30 minutes, of course, nobody believed him. Then he or somebody else put it on pastebin (because it's absolutely the same). And then after few hours appeared post from Forum and mods didn't delete it. You can read https://www.reddit.com/user/mikewhoneedsabike how he tried to contact mods.

Also, ViewerAnon confirmed that he will see it today and apparently showed mods his invitation. (ViewerAnon leaked JL)
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:57 pm

John Boyega said that he thinks Finn shouldn't be with anyone, when asked in an interview who he should end up with. Adam Driver said he hoped people would be happy with his character at the end. These spoilers don't make sense from the interviews the actors have given. I guess we will find out.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:58 pm

@vaderito
I don't think anybody has to embrace the anti version of Renperor who has no conflict and is pure evil because that's not what the reactions spell out. On the contrary, it seems much more likely that he realizes Snoke was wrong, teams up with Rey, kills him with her help and together they usurp with some greater purpose or goal to bring about peace (probably through control). Then Kylo offers Rey his hand, but she can't accept because he's going about things the wrong way in her eyes.

The thing about this is we now know is that this is what starts the fight:
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 Source

So much for anti headcanons of Kylo leaving the room while Rey gets tortured.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:59 pm

Besides the idea that there can be a big twist related to Snoke behind Renperor , the other possibility that I see is that Kylo Ren does it because he considers it is for the greater good and he is the most adequate person to do it. What is very complex with Kylo Ren is that you must bring the audience to relate to the character and on the other hand it would be kinda unrealistic to make the wolf turn into a puppy. And I would say that once again a drama like Scarlet Heart Ryeo provides a good example of what could happen with Kylo if my weird scenario don't come true

First, I really liked Prince Wang So's character's arc in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. He begins the drama as a monster, then becomes more like a dark Prince as his love story with the heroine progresses. But deep inside, he says himself that he is still very much a wolf: the ending of the drama shows very much that he is not meant to be a soft man. And the context doesn't help: the throne is a lonely seat that drives you crazy

Second, although the drama is far from perfect, I really appreciated the way it shows how much the political context and the plots inside the palace make it difficult to handle the whole thing if you don't show you're ruthless. And another thing that I find extremely interesting is that nobody is really black or white in that story. There is a wide range of grey characters who all have more or less ambitions and whose main motivation is to survive in this tiny place. So there are so many twists and change of alliances that it makes your head spin. So when you end the drama, I would say that there is only one - maybe two - character that you really despise for being evil.

Third, I also like how the drama is questioning the interpretation of history and also fatality. What drives the plot is this sort of countdown. Once the heroine understands who is really Prince Wang So in history and who he could become, her perspective of him changes. Although she was the only person to see the good and the inner beauty in him where other people saw him as a monster and a ugly man (because of his scar), she suddenly fears him as everybody else sees him as a worthy offspring and a handsome man (since his scar is covered). But she misjudges him based on uncomplete information from her history classes and thus overreact. In the end, the creepy visions do happen but this is not what matter. What ultimately matter is the context. Both the audience and the heroine come to understand the character's motivations in regard to the context. And after the vision happens, Wang So indeed takes the decision to become king because he thinks he is doing the right thing. He considers he is the only one able to bring permanent unity to the kingdom. But of course things are not that easy and he indeed becomes a ruthless king to the point that Hae Soo can't forgive him anymore.

That's where Renperor becomes complicated. The audience could understand Kylo's motives. But does it mean that people could forgive ruthless actions? And Rey's narrative in that case is also complicated and I understand why Anti-Reylos wouldn't like it. In SHR, Hae Soo's progressively was reduced to nothing but adjusting to her love interest's actions. Ultimately she takes the decision to leave the palace as an independant woman and he lets her go. Still, she dies very much of a broken heart and the difference between the lifefull Hae Soo from the beginning and the pale Hae Soo from the end is stricking. I praise IU for the evolution of her performance but er character became less and less interesting as Wang So's character rose. So what about Rey once she decides not to join him since she doesn't seem particularly attached neither to the Resistance nor to the Jedi life. And is she going to try to pull Kylo to the DS the same way Padme tried in ROTS and Luke did in ROTJ? Maybe it could work but personally I would find that kinda boring.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:59 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:CAN SOMEONE LEAK LEGIT SPOILERS ALREADY
@Kylo Rey

IMO, we’ve had them, particularly as far as Reylo and Luke dying go.

The press screenings are happening today so expect more spoilers/corroboration of existing spoilers to hit later.

I’ve gone over the tweets of many Luke fanboys who were at the premiere and those among them who’ve expressed anti-Reylos sentiments before and I feel confident, given how many of those fanboys have cried over TLJ, and the divisive content they refer to, undeniable Reylo and dead Luke are happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:00 pm

rawpowah wrote:In the "Bloodlines" novel, I remember Leia was offered some royal title that she rejected and said that Ben wouldn't be interested either. So yeah it's a bit confusing. How would Ben be interested in ruling? Or maybe his mother really doesn't know him well? Laughing
@rawpowah
I would say it's not so much about ruling or emulating Vader as it is him evolving from Snoke's puppet into a man who follows his own path and his own version of right. Many people wanted to see Kylo as someone with righteous motivations in TFA, which I always thought was ridiculous. What I do see as a possibility is him evolving into that character now. The distinction between good and bad isn't so clear cut in this film. I think people will walk out of the theater with a vast array of interpretations.

Snoke getting taken out by Kylo and Rey also erases the ridiculous notion that Snoke was ever connected to the Prime Jedi. What nonsense. That bit of mythology has to do with Kylo and Rey, of course, and while it will surely be introduced in this movie, we won't find out the implications until IX.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:01 pm

Last intervention, I swear:

Kylo kills Snoke, becomes the FO's big boss. So... what are his/the FO's motivations now? Destroying what's left of the Resistance/the New Republic? I get it Kylo hates them, but why would he still want to go against the side where his mom and his girlfriend are? Because... reasons? What's the "greater good" with doing that?

And if his intent is to destroy the FO from the inside, why would Rey have such a big problem with it to the point she doesn't want to side with him? Because she has to be a good role model for little girls? Because we need drama for the sake of drama? Because she just doesn't feel like it? And wasn't Daisy nervous about how Rey would be received this time around? If she ends making the "moral" decision anyway, why the nervousness?

Anyway, I'm going to stop because I'm clearly in the minority here.

Last edited by Irina de France on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:02 pm

@vaderito

Yeah, doubledown is legit.

About Kylux lol! I hope you are joking, Vaderito lol!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:02 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

Millicent and Kylux are 100% NOT happening.

Pablo has stated multiple times that Millicent was nothing more than a joke. Yes, people took it seriously and Kylux is popular, but it won’t be canon, ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:07 pm

Irina de France wrote:Last intervention, I swear:

Kylo kills Snoke, becomes the FO's big boss. So... what are his/the FO's motivations now? Destroying what's left of the Resistance/the New Republic? I get it Kylo hates them, but why would he still want to go against the side where his mom and his girlfriend are? Because... reasons? What's the "greater good" with doing that?

And if his intent is to destroy the FO from the inside, why would Rey have such a big problem with it to the point she doesn't want to side with him? Because she has to be a good role model for little girls? Because we need drama for the sake of drama? Because she just doesn't feel like it? And wasn't Daisy nervous about how Rey would be received this time around? If she ends making the "moral" decision anyway, why the nervousness?

@Irina de France

I think that this is where the Force mysteries come in. We have no idea what Kylo and Luke have discovered about the Force and ancient Jedi. Maybe there is a greater threat?
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:07 pm

@reylo1992

First, I really liked Prince Wang So's character's arc in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. He begins the drama as a monster, then becomes more like a dark Prince as his love story with the heroine progresses. But deep inside, he says himself that he is still very much a wolf: the ending of the drama shows very much that he is not meant to be a soft man. And the context doesn't help: the throne is a lonely seat that drives you crazy

Parallels between So and Kylo are insane! Even the scar Very Happy

Last edited by special_cases on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:08 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

special_cases wrote:

@vaderito

Yeah, doubledown is legit.

About Kylux lol! I hope you are joking, Vaderito lol!
@special_cases

Parley??? Kesako @vaderito Question
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 19 Wdym_110
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

Irina de France wrote:Last intervention, I swear:

@Irina de France

I'm with you, though.

I have to say, there would have to be some huge, hitherto unguessable twist for me to enjoy Renperor in any form. But that's okay; this film is supposed to divisive and we can't all like the same things. If it's not for me, then it's just not for me.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:11 pm

special_cases wrote:@reylo1992

Parallels between So and Kylo is insane! Even the scar Very Happy
@special_cases

Let's hope it has a different outcome. No death, Kylo is the last Skywalker and if they all die, just yeah he has to live. Me thinks.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next