Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nite0wl29 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:04 pm

That sounds like the Revan/Bastilla tragic ending. I'm going to stay optimistic that Kylo will break the Skywalker curses in many ways.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:04 pm

teltaru wrote:
special_cases wrote:
He definitely saw Rogue One early gave a review just like this. Grain of salt for now but his descriptions actually do line up with reactions.
@FrolickingFizzgig

God, I hope!

If it's a joke, I'm done with spoilers and wait 2 days for the movie.
@special_cases

I immediately recognised his reddit handle. He was legit back in the R1 days.
@teltaru
Yep! It's a good indication he's telling the truth again now. I'm sure he has some industry ties, he's just not a reporter or a reviewer.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:05 pm

This has been such a wild ride. Thank you for all the info! Very Happy
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:10 pm

special_cases wrote:Guys

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Gg110
@special_cases

:;sobs::tell me why I love a slow Reylo burn again?? That's definitely a romantic drama for sure
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:11 pm

Nimbus002 wrote:For me I could be happy with this. I think this is a great set for IX. I enjoy confliction in characters. I guess I feel a little concerned that Kylo could end up power hungry but I don’t see it ending that way. Again, the middle of a story is always emotionally taxing on any fandom. It will be presented in a way that it could go different ways and people will speculate.

Thank you for the info, btw.
@Nimbus002

the problem is everyone will expect Kylo to misuse the power he gains after defeating Snoke - like Vader and the Emperor did.
But maybe he won't... I don't want to defend him or seeing unicorns flying- what if for once a Skywalker will use his power really for something good? And that could also change Rey's opinion of not wanting to join him.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:15 pm

Now that Rey is confirmed Random and Kylo is the Last Skywalker, IX drama will be whether Skywalker lineage survives. Hold on tight!

@Frolickingfizzgig, as a resident expert in children's literature, what say you?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm

vaderito wrote:Now that Rey is confirmed Random and Kylo is the Last Skywalker, IX drama will be whether Skywalker lineage survives. Hold on tight!

@Frolickingfizzgig, as a resident expert in children's literature, what say you?
@vaderito
SW is SW. The middle chapter will be the messy part, the conflict. IX will resolve the conflict.

I will have to chime in that the Prime Jedi is going to be a metaphorical link to the last Jedi, to Luke. Meditating eternally in perfect balance.

It could still have narrative influence in IX with Rey and Kylo, though!

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

nite0wl29 wrote:

@special_cases

:;sobs::tell me why I love a slow Reylo burn again?? That's definitely a romantic drama for sure
@nite0wl29

I don't know what to think. If it's true, this is BIG. Like if GA can understand that they are developing romantic feelings - it's a total win for us. It's a perfect set up for conflict in 9 and happy resolution.

If romantic drama for them is obvious, I must say, Rian have got balls.

Also, today there are much more leaks after screenings and spoilers on Twitter is everywhere. People change their handles "Phasma is dead" "Supreme Leader killed" and "Reylo is real" I thought the last one is trolling.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm

special_cases wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:

@special_cases

@nite0wl29

I don't know what to think. If it's true, this is BIG. Like if GA can understand that they are developing romantic feelings - it's a total win for us. It's a perfect set up for conflict in 9 and happy resolution.

If romantic drama for them is obvious, I must say, Rian've got balls.

Also, today there are much more leaks after screenings and spoilers on Twitter is everywhere. People change their handles "Phasma is dead" "Supreme Leader killed" and "Reylo is real" I thought the last one is trolling.

@special_cases

And what's more important from the first reactions GA likes it.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

vaderito wrote:Now that Rey is confirmed Random and Kylo is the Last Skywalker, IX drama will be whether Skywalker lineage survives. Hold on tight!
@vaderito

And it will put the antis in an interesting position. They have two years to settle what they prefer: Ending the Skywalker line or Reylo as canon. Poor antis.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:23 pm

Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

And it will put the antis in an interesting position. They have two years to settle what they prefer: Ending the Skywalker line or Reylo as canon. Poor antis.
@Ynqve

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus002 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:26 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
Nimbus002 wrote:For me I could be happy with this. I think this is a great set for IX. I enjoy confliction in characters. I guess I feel a little concerned that Kylo could end up power hungry but I don’t see it ending that way. Again, the middle of a story is always emotionally taxing on any fandom. It will be presented in a way that it could go different ways and people will speculate.

Thank you for the info, btw.
@Nimbus002

the problem is everyone will expect Kylo to misuse the power he gains after defeating Snoke - like Vader and the Emperor did.
But maybe he won't... I don't want to defend him or seeing unicorns flying- what if for once a Skywalker will use his power really for something good? And that could also change Rey's opinion of not wanting to join him.
@Night Huntress

It’s very possible that Kylo is the one who will create a new path from Snoke that is the “right” path. IX could be Rey coming to see that. I think it will be that they can create something together, and maybe that’s what Kylo wants, but Rey needs to get past the initial perception of what she thinks the FO is. The possibliies will be open wide for IX, I think.

Also, asking the important question here but do they kiss because I mean he loves her but they haven’t kissed yet? Lol jk, they don’t have to but I want it and don’t feel like waiting 2 years to see it. But I have a feeling they don’t.

Last edited by Nimbus002 on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:26 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
special_cases wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:

@special_cases

@nite0wl29

If romantic drama for them is obvious, I must say, Rian've got balls.

@special_cases

And what's more important from the first reactions GA likes it.
@Darth_Awakened

YES! And SW fanboys like "I need to think more about this movie" LOL I imagine all of them reading metas here and on Tumblr
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:26 pm

Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

@Ynqve

Uh Oh. I didn't even think of it.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

@Ynqve

I don't envy them this choice. It's like making out with your own sister/brother or someone you hate/worst enemy.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:29 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

@Ynqve

@AppleCrumble122

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Giphy212
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Y0sjl10
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm

Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

@Ynqve

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Maybe they are crossing fingers for a love interest for Kylo in IX, an out of blue Skymom! LMAO, now Kylo's baby mama is the coveted Skymom. How things are flipped! lol! lol! lol! lol!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

@DarthRen Yeah the biggest game of "would you rather?" ever!

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Img_0125

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Img_0126

surprising moral complexity

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Img_0128
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 22 Img_0127

Interesting as the bottom two critics weren't fond of The Force Awakens.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:34 pm

vaderito wrote:
Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito

@Ynqve

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Maybe they are crossing fingers for a love interest for Kylo in IX, an out of blue Skymom! LMAO, now Kylo's baby mama is the coveted Skymom. How things are flipped! lol! lol! lol! lol!

@vaderito

Oh I can see this! Rey is already unworthy sand rat on Reddit because she is not Skywalker. Or give them 6 months and they will be like "Our Tzar Ren is too cool for this Rey Random from Jakku."
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:35 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:@DarthRen Yeah the biggest game of "would you rather?" ever!

@MyOnlyHope

Pretty much.

Think about it. The Last Jedi is like their worst nightmare, the ultimate Reylo fanfic and they're charged money to pay for it.

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus002 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

Didn’t Rian say there wouldn’t be a burning, unrequited love? Because this sounds exactly like it’s burning and unrequited lol. Well unrequited in a different way. Kind of a Padmé and Anakin way since they love each other but can’t be together due to circumstance.
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

Nimbus002 wrote:Didn’t Rian say there wouldn’t be a burning, unrequited love? Because this sounds exactly like it’s burning and unrequited lol. Well unrequited in a different way. Kind of a Padmé and Anakin way since they love each other but can’t be together due to circumstance.
@Nimbus002

You are right silent
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm

Nimbus002 wrote:Didn’t Rian say there wouldn’t be a burning, unrequited love? Because this sounds exactly like it’s burning and unrequited lol. Well unrequited in a different way. Kind of a Padmé and Anakin way since they love each other but can’t be together due to circumstance.
@Nimbus002
Not really. He said actual romance is not a centrepiece. They don't fall in love and end up together in this film, so I wouldn't say that it contradicts his initial statement at all. Plus I'm always going to take that whole ordeal with a grain of salt. He was on the spot and the journalist even cut him off mid-explanation.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm

special_cases wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:

@special_cases

@nite0wl29

If romantic drama for them is obvious, I must say, Rian have got balls.

@special_cases

And with "intertwined destinies" they HAVE to realize that they need each other! Ohh this is beautiful already! bounce
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next