Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+71
Moonjump05
Man Without A Star
Chris24601
adamdrivershair
Reylo Lemon
Blood Moon
kroi
Nyx
SW_Heroine_Journey
Piper Maru
SheLitAFire
nana7marie
motherofpearl1
YeeRees
Mielikki
MindAndMagic
Darth Rowan
Casey Kanata
unicorn
BB-Rey
MrsWindu
loversinthestorm
MeadowofAshes
KnightsofReylo_2015
Apriljandy
Let The Past Die
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
Darth Dingbat
tukicarreno
Mila95
Riri
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
whisperingwillow
californiagirl
nickandnora
Moonlight13
BenRey
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
AhsokaTano
Dar-ren19
Darth Dementor
Xylo Ren
Tex
rawpowah
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Teo oswald
bashfulblueeyes3
special_cases
Saracene
EchoBase
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
reylo1992
Birdwoman
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
RosiePancake
panki
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
Starliteprism
DeeBee
75 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito Mon 16 Apr 2018, 10:17 am

There's no way that source is reliable. I bet they are The Express/MovieWeb/MoviePilot type of FAF mongering.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin Mon 16 Apr 2018, 1:19 pm

Any time a new "spoiler" comes up, might be a good idea to review the Spoilers Archive for TLJ and just calculate how many (Latino Review & Bothan Spy) were on the money versus the rest of the lot. Which were either "My mate Jim works for LF" or something related to toys/merchandise. Unless that whole scene of Kylo marching up and down the hallway multiple times, just got cut out of the final version of the film! And let's not forget how badly LF trolled some spoilerhounds with the elaborate LARP they staged in Ireland with the KoR supposedly coming to Ache-to.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 16 Apr 2018, 2:56 pm

RUMOR: Star Wars Celebration Will Return to Anaheim Fall 2019

A source close to us has informed us that Star Wars Celebration will make its return to Anaheim in the Fall of 2019. Specific dates were not given to us but we were assured the place was set.

This makes sense for a couple of reasons. Many assumed it would either return to Orlando or Anaheim for one key reason, the Disney Star Wars theme park expansion Galaxy’s Edge. The new parks opening next year at both Disneyland and Disney World will undoubtedly be a huge attraction for the already insanely popular theme parks. The Galaxy’s Edge in Anaheim is opening before Orlando, and what better way to unveil the coolest theme park in the galaxy than a convention that just happens to be celebrating Star Wars? Imagine experiencing all of the convention’s panels and events during the morning and afternoon and be able to follow that up by experiencing the theme park’s planet Batuu at night!

On top of all of that, add the prospect of likely getting that final full theatrical trailer and panel for Episode IX, and you are in Star Wars heaven. We will likely also get some more information on the Rian Johnson trilogy, the Benioff and Weiss film series, the live action TV shows, animated series, and all of the other massive amounts of Star Wars content coming our way in the years to come. The future of Star Wars is bigger than anything we’ve experienced, which sets 2019 up as the biggest Star Wars Celebration of all time.

We will keep you updated once there is official word from Disney and Lucasfilm, but we were confidently told that Star Wars Celebration will happen in Anaheim, CA in the Fall of 2019.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 16 Apr 2018, 3:44 pm

Oh, it's SWNN. the same guys whose "insiders" claimed that Tatooine, Endor, Mustafar will be in TLJ and that rift between Luke and Ben was ideological. And that Qui Gonn and Shmi had a kid.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 16 Apr 2018, 3:48 pm

vaderito wrote:Oh, it's SWNN. the same guys whose "insiders" claimed that Tatooine, Endor, Mustafar will be in TLJ and that rift between Luke and Ben was ideological. And that Qui Gonn and Shmi had a kid.
@vaderito

They had an even worst track record than News from Jakku for TLJ! Laughing
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 16 Apr 2018, 4:20 pm

Yeah I'm really skeptical about this, especially as it doesn't line up with the marketing for TFA and TLJ. Why mess with an already established formula? Also the new Galaxy Edge parks are rumoured to have their grand opening in April-May 2019, which is a perfect opportunity to take advantage for brand synergy etc. Not to mention having it in the autumn/winter time would take away a bit of the hype (especially for the attendees) as we would have had a poster, images, trailer etc. by then, and they're obviously not going to wait until that point to debut it as it's too close to the December release date. We should get an official announcement soon anyway, maybe May the 4th.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 16 Apr 2018, 5:57 pm

nickandnora wrote:My current working theory is that the force ghosts we know about (Yoda and Obi-wan) are going to sacrifice their corporeal existence for some greater good, so I am indeed assuming they will appear only to give back to the universe (balance!) I assume Luke will appear and that this will happen with him as well. Anakin... well, since I think Anakin is either Rey or Ben (or the two of them together) then he is already where he needs to be.

So anyway, it makes sense (Yoda coming back), though the details are probably incorrect.
@nickandnora

Oh me too nickandnora - I’ve tended to think balance would equal the end of FGs – as it seems to be an usurping of the natural cycle of life and death- and this seems central to balance.
However! Lately I’m starting to wonder if that might not be the case.
When Anakin died and brought balance – for a short time with his death there was balance – but Anakin became a FG! They were still around.. This suggests FGs are outside the life/death natural order of balance. Maybe because they are part of the cosmic force rather than the living force. That might work..

rawpowah wrote:Yoda: Rey, good job you did hmmm.
Rey: Who the hell are you?
Laughing
@rawpowah

ROFL rawpowah!
But wait! Maybe it will happen like this?
Yoda: Help you I can. Yes. Hmmm teee heee.. (Yoda giggles.. grabs her food.. throws her stuff around..)
Rey: Hey! That’s my dinner!
Yoda: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
Rey: ohhhhh You’re making a mess! … Would you move along little fella I’ve got a lot of work to do!

Fun as he is, because i saw Yoda in TLJ, I'm ambivalent about Yoda in IX. There or not, I'm happy! (I'd prefer Anakin FG!)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:30 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Yeah I'm really skeptical about this, especially as it doesn't line up with the marketing for TFA and TLJ. Why mess with an already established formula? Also the new Galaxy Edge parks are rumoured to have their grand opening in April-May 2019, which is a perfect opportunity to take advantage for brand synergy etc. Not to mention having it in the autumn/winter time would take away a bit of the hype (especially for the attendees) as we would have had a poster, images, trailer etc. by then, and they're obviously not going to wait until that point to debut it as it's too close to the December release date. We should get an official announcement soon anyway, maybe May the 4th.
@Kylo Rey

Where did you hear that Galaxy Edge is opening next spring at Disneyland?  That's great news!  I was at Disneyland last week and asked a couple employees (who were standing near the blocked off entrance to Galaxy's Edge) when they were going to be finished with construction and open to the public...they had heard it was late 2019 (sometime in the fall).  These employees may not know anything though...so I am excited if it is opening next spring instead of fall!

Side note: The 2019 D23 Expo (all things [including Star Wars] Disney convention) is being held in Anaheim, CA August 23-25, 2019.  To me, it would seem strange to have Star Wars celebration in the same location only a month or two after that...but who knows. I know that GE at Disneyland is slated to open before it does at WDW...so having Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA around Disneyland's GEs opening would make sense. We will just have to wait and see!

KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:58 pm

KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:Yeah I'm really skeptical about this, especially as it doesn't line up with the marketing for TFA and TLJ. Why mess with an already established formula? Also the new Galaxy Edge parks are rumoured to have their grand opening in April-May 2019, which is a perfect opportunity to take advantage for brand synergy etc. Not to mention having it in the autumn/winter time would take away a bit of the hype (especially for the attendees) as we would have had a poster, images, trailer etc. by then, and they're obviously not going to wait until that point to debut it as it's too close to the December release date. We should get an official announcement soon anyway, maybe May the 4th.
@Kylo Rey

Where did you hear that Galaxy Edge is opening next spring at Disneyland?  That's great news!  I was at Disneyland last week and asked a couple employees (who were standing near the blocked off entrance to Galaxy's Edge) when they were going to be finished with construction and open to the public...they had heard it was late 2019 (sometime in the fall).  These employees may not know anything though...so I am excited if it is opening next spring instead of fall!

Side note: The 2019 D23 Expo (all things [including Star Wars] Disney convention) is being held in Anaheim, CA  August 23-25, 2019.  To me, it would seem strange to have Star Wars celebration in the same location only a month or two after that...but who knows.  I know that GE at Disneyland is slated to open before it does at WDW...so having Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA around Disneyland's GEs opening would make sense.  We will just have to wait and see!

@KnightsofReylo_2015

I find it strange the Disney employee didn’t know.  It’s been officially announced to be May 2019 for over a year now for both parks...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:05 pm

@IoJovi

Hmmm that is strange. It’s what they told me they heard. I can’t find where it was officially announced for a May 2019 opening...but that would make a lot of sense....open in time for the summer crowds.
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:29 pm

Not really a spoiler but interesting quote in this Mark interview.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/04/mark-hamill-on-the-broom-boy-scene-in-the-last-jedi-snoke-and-possible-episode-ix-return.html

He says Snoke had to die so Episode 9 focuses on the conflict between Rey and Kylo without Snoke getting in the way.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:33 pm

YES! YES! 4chan finally releases spoilers!

'm sure you guys are DYING to know how the sequel trilogy ends so I'm here to give a summery of the events. I only got one read through and the script may or may not have been finalized, so possibly expect some changes from now to release.

>Working Title: Project Omnivore
(don't expect this to be even close to the final title)
>5 year time skip since Episode 8
>Leia has died offscreen
>Since the end of TLJ, Rey has gone into hiding and Kylo has turned The First Order into a makeshift search party. All former operations have cieced and the First Orders one and only command is to find Rey.
>This infuriates General Hux who has essentially lost everything and now must either follow Kylos rediculous orders or be killed.
>He enlists the help from The Knight's of Ren, to over throw Kylo and bring back the First Order to it's former glory.
>The Knight's have almost zero loyalty to the FO, however they are furious that their leader has lost his way, and intend to get revenge on Kylo for "abandoning his lineage"
>Rey has spent the last 5 years with a new name, living in a coruscant-like city. It's imied she uses the force to scam people for money to survive. At this point she has clearly accepted the dark side as part of her.
>She has infrequent, but occasional contact with Luke's force ghost.
"Why are you doing this, Rey?"
"You're one to talk! Suddenly you are above running from your problems!?"
"The dark side... Look what it has done to you."
"You were right about the Jedi! I read the books, everything you said was right! What is even the point?"

There is a very small side plot about Fin and Poe attempting to take advantage of the Chaos in the First Order. They attempt to recruit a new small army, however it only took up maybe 25 percent of the script I read. A new character is introduced named Rawlguu, a Rodian who had his home taken by the First Order. The characters refer to him as "Role". Rose is around too but she barely is in the plot at all.

ust to be clear, I'm kinda skipping around a bit for my own convenience.

>It is revealed early on that Hux is holding onto a small box containing what he says will "save the first order". Kylo doesn't know about it however the Knight's due. He obsessively carries it with him at all times.
>Also unknown to Kylo, the Knight's are in possession of Vaders helmet, which Kylo presumed was destroyed on Starkiller Base

Late in the film:
>Kylo finds out that the Knight's have Vaders helmet. He immediately flips out and shouts at them to "LET ME SPEAK TO HIM"
>Hux looks visibly confused but the Knight's bring him the helmet out of fear of being killed.
"Speak to me! Speak to me! I know you know where she is!"
>The room fills with fog
>Anakin Skywalkers force ghost stands before Kylo, invisible to the Knight's and Hux
>The ghost is clearly not stable. It frequently morphs from Anakins human face to Darth Vaders inhuman mask.
"And what makes you so sure?"
"You always know! You know so much about her but you can never tell me why!"
"There are some things best left unsaid"
"Please! I beg of you! I just need to talk to her again! You have no idea how important this is to me!"
"...She is on Frantuna"

>Later, Rey is confronted by Kylo in her room, after he kills a leading First Order general, infuriating Hux sparking his final move to assassinate.
>She panics but soon realizes Kylo is not there to capture her. Instead he calmly sits on the bed and insists they speak together.
>"None of this makes any sense to me. I thought the Jedi were going to save the Galaxy"
"I realized the mistakes I have made. The light side has brought me nothing. The dark side has only ever brought me pain."
>Rey hands Kylo one of the Jedi texts
"These have tought me so much. More than you could ever imagine."
>Kylo opens the book and reads a word out loud. "The Bendu."

>Rey's door bursts in and Hux is standing before them holding his dumb little box
"It's time to go".
>He grabs Rey and shouts for one of the Knight's of Ren to assassinate Kylo
>Kylo stands up and lifts his hand toward Hux, however before he can finish the gesture, Hux is stabbed through the back.
>One of the Knight's of Ren is standing behind him
"My loyalties have only ever lied with you, Blood of Vader"
>Kylo realizes that behind the door, the other Knight's are dead as well
>Kylo picks up the box Hux was holding and opens it
>A look of disgust comes acceoss his face and Rey takes a step back in fear
>"What the hell is this?"
>Suddenly the room yet again fills with fog. Rey is visibly horrified.
Anakins voice:
"Have you ever heard the tragity of Darth Plagueis the Wise? He was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful he could influence the midichlorians to create life.
I am that life.
Young girl, you too, are that life."
>We see in the box what looks like a fetus. Slowly pulsating and regrowing into what could almost be considered humanoid
"It was thought to be ironic. Fools believed he could save others from death, but not himself. They were incorrect."
>Rey falls backwards
"I-is that-"
"He has gone by many names. You would have known him as Snoke"
>Another voice. This one Luke's.
"We had our suspicions when you were an infant, Ben. I believed you were his newest spawn, much to the horror of Han and Leia. I was wrong.
>He motions toward Rey
Yoda:
"The girl, it was. Young Rey created with the intention to carry on his dark legacy. Born from the force, to a mother who never expected her. Feared her."
Obi Wan Kenobi:
"He is a force that will never truely go away. As long as there is light-"
>He glares downward at Snoke
"There will always be dark"
>Kylo closes the box
Rey:
"What does this mean? What do we do?
>The fog vanishes leaving with one last line by Luke
"Trust in the force"

Kylo looks up at Rey and grabs the stack of Jedi texts.
>They both leave the room with a look of content satisfaction.

>Suddenly a yellow lightsaber swings through the air
>We see Rey instructing a group younglings on proper form. They train with their own smaller lightsabers, all of which are white. It is clear years have passed since the confrontation in Reys room
>In the background is a massive castle on what looks like Ahch-To.
>Kylo Ren has a line of more younglings following him
>One of the younglings comes up to Rey and tugs on her cloak
"Master Skywalker?"
"Yes young one?"
"One of the other students took my toy away from me. I hate him!"
"Hatred is all part of the Bendu Order. Being angry or frustrated brings passion. However, use your anger to find a satisfying solution. Do not release it as violence unless the situation absolutely calls for it."
>Kylo calls for Rey and waves her into the castle
"It moved again."
"That would make sense. Many of the younglings don't understand true balance yet. Some of them want to always resort to violence, some of them are borderline passifists."
"You don't think-"
"I doubt it. It has been months since 'he' grew at all. As long as there is balance, there is no growth"
>Another one of the kids calls from outside
"Master Solo!"
"Coming, Ben!"
>Kylo and Rey both leave the room. The camera pans up to the daylight sky

>DIRECTED BY JJ ABRAMS

So that's what you are going to get for better or for worse. I cut out a lot of the less interesting stuff or the details I was fuzzy on.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:34 pm

Riri wrote:Not really a spoiler but interesting quote in this Mark interview.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/04/mark-hamill-on-the-broom-boy-scene-in-the-last-jedi-snoke-and-possible-episode-ix-return.html

He says Snoke had to die so Episode 9 focuses on the conflict between Rey and Kylo without Snoke getting in the way.
@Riri

Thanks for posting. Exactly why I didn't want Snoke coming back. We don't need that whole "Big Bad" scenario anymore. Let's focus on the character drama/dynamics. It doesn't have to be all "pew pew pew" stuff, kill the evil guy. And while I think that Hux will be a sort of stand in for our "evil" character. I don't see him being positioned as a big bad.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:43 pm

@vaderito O M G

Bendu? lol!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:47 pm

vaderito wrote:YES! YES! 4chan finally releases spoilers!

'm sure you guys are DYING to know how the sequel trilogy ends so I'm here to give a summery of the events. I only got one read through and the script may or may not have been finalized, so possibly expect some changes from now to release.

>Working Title: Project Omnivore
(don't expect this to be even close to the final title)
>5 year time skip since Episode 8
>Leia has died offscreen
>Since the end of TLJ, Rey has gone into hiding and Kylo has turned The First Order into a makeshift search party. All former operations have cieced and the First Orders one and only command is to find Rey.
>This infuriates General Hux who has essentially lost everything and now must either follow Kylos rediculous orders or be killed.
>He enlists the help from The Knight's of Ren, to over throw Kylo and bring back the First Order to it's former glory.
>The Knight's have almost zero loyalty to the FO, however they are furious that their leader has lost his way, and intend to get revenge on Kylo for "abandoning his lineage"
>Rey has spent the last 5 years with a new name, living in a coruscant-like city. It's imied she uses the force to scam people for money to survive. At this point she has clearly accepted the dark side as part of her.
>She has infrequent, but occasional contact with Luke's force ghost.
"Why are you doing this, Rey?"
"You're one to talk! Suddenly you are above running from your problems!?"
"The dark side... Look what it has done to you."
"You were right about the Jedi! I read the books, everything you said was right! What is even the point?"

There is a very small side plot about Fin and Poe attempting to take advantage of the Chaos in the First Order. They attempt to recruit a new small army, however it only took up maybe 25 percent of the script I read. A new character is introduced named Rawlguu, a Rodian who had his home taken by the First Order. The characters refer to him as "Role". Rose is around too but she barely is in the plot at all.

ust to be clear, I'm kinda skipping around a bit for my own convenience.

>It is revealed early on that Hux is holding onto a small box containing what he says will "save the first order". Kylo doesn't know about it however the Knight's due. He obsessively carries it with him at all times.
>Also unknown to Kylo, the Knight's are in possession of Vaders helmet, which Kylo presumed was destroyed on Starkiller Base

Late in the film:
>Kylo finds out that the Knight's have Vaders helmet. He immediately flips out and shouts at them to "LET ME SPEAK TO HIM"
>Hux looks visibly confused but the Knight's bring him the helmet out of fear of being killed.
"Speak to me! Speak to me! I know you know where she is!"
>The room fills with fog
>Anakin Skywalkers force ghost stands before Kylo, invisible to the Knight's and Hux
>The ghost is clearly not stable. It frequently morphs from Anakins human face to Darth Vaders inhuman mask.
"And what makes you so sure?"
"You always know! You know so much about her but you can never tell me why!"
"There are some things best left unsaid"
"Please! I beg of you! I just need to talk to her again! You have no idea how important this is to me!"
"...She is on Frantuna"

>Later, Rey is confronted by Kylo in her room, after he kills a leading First Order general, infuriating Hux sparking his final move to assassinate.
>She panics but soon realizes Kylo is not there to capture her. Instead he calmly sits on the bed and insists they speak together.
>"None of this makes any sense to me. I thought the Jedi were going to save the Galaxy"
"I realized the mistakes I have made. The light side has brought me nothing. The dark side has only ever brought me pain."
>Rey hands Kylo one of the Jedi texts
"These have tought me so much. More than you could ever imagine."
>Kylo opens the book and reads a word out loud. "The Bendu."

>Rey's door bursts in and Hux is standing before them holding his dumb little box
"It's time to go".
>He grabs Rey and shouts for one of the Knight's of Ren to assassinate Kylo
>Kylo stands up and lifts his hand toward Hux, however before he can finish the gesture, Hux is stabbed through the back.
>One of the Knight's of Ren is standing behind him
"My loyalties have only ever lied with you, Blood of Vader"
>Kylo realizes that behind the door, the other Knight's are dead as well
>Kylo picks up the box Hux was holding and opens it
>A look of disgust comes acceoss his face and Rey takes a step back in fear
>"What the hell is this?"
>Suddenly the room yet again fills with fog. Rey is visibly horrified.
Anakins voice:
"Have you ever heard the tragity of Darth Plagueis the Wise? He was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful he could influence the midichlorians to create life.
I am that life.
Young girl, you too, are that life."
>We see in the box what looks like a fetus. Slowly pulsating and regrowing into what could almost be considered humanoid
"It was thought to be ironic. Fools believed he could save others from death, but not himself. They were incorrect."
>Rey falls backwards
"I-is that-"
"He has gone by many names. You would have known him as Snoke"
>Another voice. This one Luke's.
"We had our suspicions when you were an infant, Ben. I believed you were his newest spawn, much to the horror of Han and Leia. I was wrong.
>He motions toward Rey
Yoda:
"The girl, it was. Young Rey created with the intention to carry on his dark legacy. Born from the force, to a mother who never expected her. Feared her."
Obi Wan Kenobi:
"He is a force that will never truely go away. As long as there is light-"
>He glares downward at Snoke
"There will always be dark"
>Kylo closes the box
Rey:
"What does this mean? What do we do?
>The fog vanishes leaving with one last line by Luke
"Trust in the force"

Kylo looks up at Rey and grabs the stack of Jedi texts.
>They both leave the room with a look of content satisfaction.

>Suddenly a yellow lightsaber swings through the air
>We see Rey instructing a group younglings on proper form. They train with their own smaller lightsabers, all of which are white. It is clear years have passed since the confrontation in Reys room
>In the background is a massive castle on what looks like Ahch-To.
>Kylo Ren has a line of more younglings following him
>One of the younglings comes up to Rey and tugs on her cloak
"Master Skywalker?"
"Yes young one?"
"One of the other students took my toy away from me. I hate him!"
"Hatred is all part of the Bendu Order. Being angry or frustrated brings passion. However, use your anger to find a satisfying solution. Do not release it as violence unless the situation absolutely calls for it."
>Kylo calls for Rey and waves her into the castle
"It moved again."
"That would make sense. Many of the younglings don't understand true balance yet. Some of them want to always resort to violence, some of them are borderline passifists."
"You don't think-"
"I doubt it. It has been months since 'he' grew at all. As long as there is balance, there is no growth"
>Another one of the kids calls from outside
"Master Solo!"
"Coming, Ben!"
>Kylo and Rey both leave the room. The camera pans up to the daylight sky

>DIRECTED BY JJ ABRAMS

So that's what you are going to get for better or for worse. I cut out a lot of the less interesting stuff or the details I was fuzzy on.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
@vaderito

Fetal Snoke-in-a-Box is up there with Sloth Annakin!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:52 pm

First serious FAF for the IX. We need to celebrate.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:55 pm

I love this so much!

Project Omnivore

Fetus Snoke in a Box

Tragity (of Plageuis the Wise)

the fact that he memorized all dialog from reading the script only once.

this FAF is a masterpiece.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Giphy

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:59 pm

@vaderito

I needed a good laugh and this delivered the goods. My god the Snoke in the box though Laughing I'm hoping this is the first of many crazy "script leaks" to come.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:01 pm

Tex wrote:@vaderito

I needed a good laugh and this delivered the goods. My god the Snoke in the box though Laughing I'm hoping this is the first of many crazy "script leaks" to come.
@Tex

I hope they will be encouraged.

People smarter than me call this the Fetus Leak and Hux's box the Magic Fetus Box. lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:06 pm

What on earth???? Lol! Filming hasn’t even begun yet and It’s already started . Rey skywalker - not again ! Why can’t they let it go?! Oh dear !!!! And foetal snoke in a box reminded me of the scene In deathly hallows when Harry Potter sees foetal Voldemort ( once he’s got rid of that part of him as a Horcrux). This is bizarre . ‘‘‘Tis just beginning ! Lol! We are gonna need a crack spoilers thread sooner than I thought . Lol!

Sent from Topic'it App
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:07 pm

vaderito wrote:  I hope they will be encouraged.

People smarter than me call this the Fetus Leak and Hux's box the Magic Fetus Box. lol!
@vaderito

OMG, Amazing! ROFL

Yes, seriously I hope this opens the flood gate. Bring on the cray cray lol
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:08 pm

Rey as Jedi Kindergarten teacher with a class of Broom Bois and adorable lisping moppets is confirmed!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:31 pm

And these same people make fun of Reylo fan fiction for being ridiculous wish fulfillment? Good grief.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:31 pm

Just want to further add that not only is it like a fanboy fantasy come true ie Rey is a skywalker after all and Darth plagueis is snoke after all ( even though lucasfilm have said a million times snoke wasn’t plagueis ) but it’s Star Wars meets the wizarding world of Harry Potter ie foetal Snoke and Rey and kylo setting up their own hogwarts style school complete with a castle on anch to. Very imaginative . Love the faf ! Lol!
Ps/ I love Harry Potter but Star Wars is Star Wars and has it’s own stories and plots - I don’t expect to see hogwarts in Star Wars lol!

Sent from Topic'it App
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:43 pm

me reading these 4chan "spoilers"
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Giphy

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next