Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+39
Gemini
BigDeal2187
Night Huntress
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
DeeBee
Tex
MaddieDove
Socialnole
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
motherofpearl1
MrsWindu
Mila Lazarus
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
LadyGaufrette
Apriljandy
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
giaciak2
SkyStar
Kylo Men
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Acritiqua
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
Little_Boots
Kessel
Kyla Ren
rey09
Darth Dementor
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
43 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 05 May 2019, 1:10 pm

It's Cinco De Mayo where I am at, everyone have a margarita!!! Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sun 05 May 2019, 7:26 pm

I’m watching Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds ...and drinking a margarita (as per @spacebaby45678 instructions). My happy place! I love you Of course, Heroes of Mandalore (parts 1 & 2) is also my happy place. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 30d1fe10
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 06 May 2019, 7:20 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:I’m watching Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds ...and drinking a margarita (as per @spacebaby45678 instructions). My happy place! I love you Of course, Heroes of Mandalore (parts 1 & 2) is also my happy place. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 30d1fe10
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow, what is so exciting is that we are finally going to resolve the Mandalore arc in TCW, later this year on Disney+.... I can't wait.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 10 May 2019, 5:27 pm

5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK – ON MAY 06, 2019

Ewan McGregor keeps saying he’s dying to play Obi-Wan again and Disney keeps ignoring this – maybe they have a secret plan for this character that will unravel in Episode IX. Maybe he impregnated someone using the Force like Palpatine supposedly did to Shmi Skywalker to create Anakin. Palpatine created a person who would be the ideal chosen one to lead his evil plan to rule the galaxy with an iron fist. So, it stands to reason that in response, Obi-Wan would create a person to counteract that and be the ideal chosen one to bring peace to the galaxy. That’s why Rey and Kylo Ren have such a close connection in these sequels.

https://screenrant.com/rise-of-skywalker-reys-parents-theories/

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tenor
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 10 May 2019, 8:40 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK  – ON MAY 06, 2019

Ewan McGregor keeps saying he’s dying to play Obi-Wan again and Disney keeps ignoring this – maybe they have a secret plan for this character that will unravel in Episode IX. Maybe he impregnated someone using the Force like Palpatine supposedly did to Shmi Skywalker to create Anakin. Palpatine created a person who would be the ideal chosen one to lead his evil plan to rule the galaxy with an iron fist. So, it stands to reason that in response, Obi-Wan would create a person to counteract that and be the ideal chosen one to bring peace to the galaxy. That’s why Rey and Kylo Ren have such a close connection in these sequels.

@spacebaby45678

LOL! Apparently he never really “watched” The Clone Wars. This kid was hard to miss...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 471b0410

After watching The Academy, I was like...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd6246a346776787717be9c&rid=giphy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 11 May 2019, 4:36 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK  – ON MAY 06, 2019

@spacebaby45678

LOL! Apparently he never really “watched” The Clone Wars. This kid was hard to miss...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 471b0410

After watching The Academy, I was like...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd6246a346776787717be9c&rid=giphy
@TheBastardofMandalore

Haha!!!, George believes in balance so he gave Anakin a Padawan, and Obi a secret Child...

Oh and I missed one parallel in The Academy,

Uncle Owen says of Obi Wan, "that wizard is just a crazy old man"
Lagos asks Korkie, " are you crazy?"

My only fear is that JJ will succumb to the Rey Nobody pressure and adjust the story, to some stupid Force impregnation for Rey.. God I hope not, I am still waiting for her to have some good news about her past and lineage.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 13 May 2019, 9:01 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:

@TheBastardofMandalore

Haha!!!, George believes in balance so he gave Anakin a Padawan, and Obi a secret Child...

My only fear is that JJ will succumb to the Rey Nobody pressure and adjust the story, to some stupid Force impregnation for Rey.. God I hope not, I am still waiting for her to have some good news about her past and lineage.
@spacebaby45678

I hadn't really thought about this, but J.J. consulting with Lucas bodes well for Rey Kenobi, because it was George who created (or at least greenlighted) the whole Obi-wan/Satine romance and the nephew (haha) Korkie Kryze. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if George liked the whole force impregnation bit but I'm also convinced that a Kenobi descendent was part of George's ST treatment. It's totally his style.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 13 May 2019, 11:09 am

fuhry wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:

@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I hadn't really thought about this, but J.J. consulting with Lucas bodes well for Rey Kenobi, because it was George who created (or at least greenlighted) the whole Obi-wan/Satine romance and the nephew (haha) Korkie Kryze. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if George liked the whole force impregnation bit but I'm also convinced that a Kenobi descendent was part of George's ST treatment. It's totally his style.
@fuhry

I agree 100%!!!

THIS IS ALL GEORGE,

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Clone-wars-the-academy-01

I believe that starting from the prequels and as they developed that George had long range plans for some sort of Kenobi progeny, I mean I think he even considered making the twins Luke & Leia Obi's kids but of course smartly that idea was jettinsoned... lol! However, GL's chance to tell a greater story and add more depth to the saga was during TCW and I don't think he missed a beat. So yes, the meeting with George was a very very good sign for Rey Kenobi and I don't think the trailer disappointed because the Kenboi hints are there subtle but they are there.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 22 May 2019, 8:42 am

Okay folks, the VF article has dropped... Richard E. Grant... and his character is..????  Allegiant General Pryde

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tumblr_prwqhoZfEi1y8hadgo1_500

Now we know that lions come in Prides... and the name is oddly like Kryze...Pryde... but with Star Wars... Who knows... I am still holding out that General Pryde is in fact Kor Kryze   Smile
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 22 May 2019, 4:28 pm

Interesting .In which case he could be Rey’s father ? If she does indeed have Kenobi and Satine ( house of kryze ) origins via Korkie . It would give her dark and light side origins . General Pryde’s suit is interesting and unusual for a first order officer . And the band he has on his arm ? Hmm.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 22 May 2019, 4:46 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Interesting .In which case he could be Rey’s father ? If she does indeed have Kenobi and Satine ( house of kryze ) origins via Korkie . It would give her dark and light side origins . General Pryde’s suit is interesting and unusual for a first order officer . And the band he has on his arm ? Hmm.
@AhsokaTano

Aha! His outfit is unusual, look close and the collar and the folds of his coat on the leftside look like Obi's PT Jedi outfit in Black...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkiRgReguldSLUo11RBqeJm63Tz5zYg6zrUsakzseKoiuRqF9O

I am copying this from the other SW board... someone speculated this about Allegiant General Pryde..

"- Allegiant General = Commander of force’s gathered from outside the First Order’s initial territory. Basically, Pryde could be leading legions of neo-Imperial volunteers from occupied parts of the Former Republic."

This would of course mirror in reverse what Duchess Satine Kryze did as Regent of 1,000 systems who did not want to join the Republic's Clone War but stay neutral.

We have always speculated that Korkie would have ended up as an Imperial during the OT, because Mandalore was occupied by the Empire. After Maul and the Shadow Council ruled Mandalore and sunk it into chaos, I could personally see how Korkie would appreciate the Order that the Empire brought to the galaxy.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 9k=

Or he could be just some big bad FO officer JJ has brought on because Hux has lost all of his dignity and gravitas in TLJ Laughing Laughing Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 23 May 2019, 4:04 pm

@spacebaby45678
Gotta say your predictions here and in the ST and tarot really excite me especially this about how Rey could be Kenobi and still have dark side origins . Korkie would be around the age of Han too would he not or maybe a few years older ? His darker hair colour could be easily explained as hair darkens as you get older -look at Luke and Anakin who both started with Sandy blond hair and it got darker . If you look at General Pryde’s clothes too it looks like a dark version of what the ministers wore in Mandalorian parliament and obi wan’s Jedi robes ( as you state ). He looks regal too ( or it may be me reading into it in my excitement lol). If this is true it’s like a dream come true because we could see the dark saber in this and Rey wield it , plus Mandalorians enter the war ( epic!), Mandalorian culture ( which we’ve had nothing of in sequel trilogy ) and it would be ironic that the Mandalorians who fought the Jedi now have the last one . Oh the poetic irony. Moreover we
Could end up with a Mandalorian wedding with the wedding vows ( am swooning at this point ). We haven’t heard these yet and yet they exist .

It would also tie in with Anastasia- Jett Lucas said the sequel trilogy followed aspects of Anastasia- the Lost Princess . Am betting too if this is the case , that there’s a possibility that Ben knew her because surely leia in her royal and political circles would have known the mandalorian Royal families . And it may be that Ben hid Rey on Jakku because once he knew about her force sensitivity he wanted to protect her from Snoke? Just an idea .

Below are the mandalorian wedding vows ( omg I want this so badly now :

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 C597d310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 23 May 2019, 9:31 pm

@AhsokaTano

OMG! Seriously so glad to find out that you are a fan of Mandoa Culture... For me Mando's are the best thing about Star Wars outside of the Skywalkers themselves. Do you have a pic of the Mandalorian Parliament? I would love to see it. The General's hair is dark considering Satine & Obi's hair color but maybe he is using the Space version of Just for Men...  Laughing

The freakin Swagger Stick!!!! The Swagger stick that General Pride has is a call back to The Bridge Over The River Kwai, Alec Guinness's greatest role outside of Obi Wan of course.. OMG, I am crying right now!   Crying or Very sad

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 9k=

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tumblr_prwqhoZfEi1y8hadgo1_500

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Rs_500x222-140617113722-tumblr_inline_mv1ov2wGiV1r6l1v1
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 25 May 2019, 5:01 am

The Mandalorian Parliament is in the Sundari ( means beautiful in Hindi) Royal Palace in clone wars ( a bit like how Uk parliament is in the Palace of Westminster) . That’s what I meant . See below.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Ab5b8910
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 13f74a10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 84a8e310

Am sure it’s kind of based on way Uk ( where am from )parliament is set out as the layout is similar .You can call it a throne room too because that would be its origins when you had the king or Queen in court receiving the people. But Uk Parliament have kept that throne room style parliament layout ( obviously with more people in it than above ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 25 May 2019, 6:37 pm

@AhsokaTano

Thank you! I do see the similarities... The Mandoa wedding vows are they from the EU?

I too went back to look at TCW today, and I have to say that Duchess Satine was a proud woman.

Don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but the caption underneath the pic of Pryde & Hux is called

Force Majeure

This totally describes Satine & Obi Wan's relationship, however, I am sure it is a double entendre... because Hux looks a little afraid back there.. Laughing Pryde will be a lot to deal with I am sure.

"Force majeure (/ˌfɔːrs mɑːˈʒɜːr, -məˈʒɜːr/ FORSS mah-ZHUR, -⁠mə-ZHUR; French: [fɔʁs maʒœʁ]) – or vis major (Latin) – meaning "superior force", also known as cas fortuit (French) or casus fortuitus (Latin) "chance occurrence, unavoidable accident",[1] is a common clause in contracts that essentially frees both parties from liability or obligation when an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties, such as a war, strike, riot, crime, or an event described by the legal term act of God (hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.), prevents one or both parties from fulfilling their obligations under the contract. In practice, most force majeure clauses do not excuse a party's non-performance entirely, but only suspend it for the duration of the force majeure.["
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 26 May 2019, 9:00 am

@spacebaby45678
Woah interesting. Have just been discussing force majeure with my hubby as he works in law and as you say it’s a standard clause written into contracts but it’s seen as a “ frustration in law “ because it’s almost nearly always hard to fulfill or prove . Basically it’s in most consumer law as an exit clause if there are any unforeseen circumstances that renders that contract impossible to fulfill like act of God, terrorism etc . So Richard E Grant is going to be a key obstacle or frustration methinks in the reylo dynamic and for Rey . The other meaning means superior strength , compulsive and irresistible which shows how powerful a character Richard E Grant will probably be. This sounds like he is going to be a major player in Rise of Skywalker.
If General Pryde is Rey’s father ( and hopefully with all the mandalorian lineage too ) then he’s going to be a main antagonist/obstacle or at least cause major conflict for Rey who may have to decide whether to kill him or join him.

Regarding Mandalorian wedding vows they haven’t been brought into canon yet that I know of but official Star Wars website did have a feature on a mandolorian wedding with the vows included in the article . I know that doesn’t mean they are canon but that’s maybe because there’s been no circumstance yet to bring them into canon . Maybe in Rise of Skywalker they will become canon . I also found something interesting too as I was looking about mando’a ie that it’s gender neutral ( because both men and women are warriors in their culture ) and they don’t have past and future tenses just present ( as if time has been done away with ).

Moreover in mando’a they don’t have a word for love but instead use the word to know or hold . So basically to tell someone you love them becomes I know you /or hold you in my heart forever . That’s really beautiful and changes how you see Han’s line to leia when he said “ I know “. Wow !

https://www.starwars.com/news/rise-of-the-mandalorian-mercs-part-3-sdcc-mando-weddings

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 2d645110
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 24d01410
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 31 May 2019, 1:19 pm

Are the Knights of Ren Mando's? They just might be, Star Wars Theory has done some excellent research in to some TROS trailer easter eggs

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 03 Jun 2019, 7:33 am

MrsWindu wrote:@spacebaby45678

I knew about ring theory in theory but holy crap she presents a very powerful argument. Finding those two scenes at precisely the same points (at 23 mins and 48secs in) is uncanny. I had to stop work and hear that bit again. I’m not fixated on any outcomes as what will be will be with JJs film but by heck I’m curious.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Ff099410

These were also parallels with ROTS and TLJ at the same points in each film The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 33861710
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 90a46010

Ok found this quote on another forum, and it confirms, post production lining events in the saga up with synchronization.

"It was revealed in the Art of TLJ that the Visualists didn't know that Han would be killed by his son until "late summer" 2013.
Christian Alzmann said in September 2013:
"We found out that, at essentially the same running time in A New Hope when Obi-Wan gets killed, Han will get killed by the Jedi Killer—by his son! That's super-Biblical stuff, heavy stuff!"

This synchronicity is an element of ring composition and adds greater meaning and depth to characters and events.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Empty A snippet from my headcanon:

Post by fuhry Thu 06 Jun 2019, 10:39 am

A snippet from my headcanon:

INT. Maz Kanata's newly rebuilt bar

Rey, Poe, and Finn sit at a table with Maz Kanata

Maz: Why are you looking for Darth Vader's apprentice?
Rey: It's a - it's a long story.
Maz: A ghost asked you to?
Rey: I - how did you know?
Maz: These ghosts like you, for some reason.
Rey: Can you help me?
Maz: As far as I know, Darth Vader never had an apprentice.  But before he became Vader, Anakin Skywalker had one, a Togruta woman by the name of Ahsoka Tano.
Rey: Do you know where I can find her?
Maz: Well, legend has it that Darth Vader killed her in the early days of the Rebellion in a Sith temple on Malachor.
Rey: Oh.
Maz: But the legend must be wrong because she's been sitting right over there for several days.  Says she's waiting for someone.  I think that someone is you.

Rey, with Finn and Poe in tow, approaches the hooded figure.  She removes her hood

Ahsoka: Hello.  I'm Ahsoka.
Rey: I'm Rey.
Ahsoka: Hello Rey.
Rey: Were you Anakin Skywalker's apprentice?
Ahsoka: I was.
Rey: Ghosts appeared to me.  Luke Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, Qui-gon Jinn.  And Anakin, Darth Vader.  They spoke of guardians of the force, three beings - Obi-wan says he saw them perish.  On Mortis.
Ahsoka: Yes - I was there.
Rey: They said it was the destiny of Skywalker to be one of these guardians.  And that the Emperor's plan was to prevent this, and those plans continue to this day.
Ahsoka: Interesting.  Quite possibly true.  But Anakin is dead.
Rey: But his grandson - Ben Solo - is still alive.
Finn: Wait a minute.
Ahsoka: Shush.  Did the Jedi Masters tell you to help this Ben Solo rise to the guardianship of the force?
Rey: Yes.  And that to do that, I would need to dismantle the Emperor's plans, which stretch generations into the future.
Ahsoka: I can get you the coordinates to Mortis.  As for the Emperor's plans... there's a First Order officer, Allegiant General Pryde...
Poe: I've heard of him.  Our spies tried to get him to defect.
Finn: Yeah, they failed.
Ahsoka: I knew him when we were young.  He knew Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Vader.  He may be one of the only people left who know something of what you speak.  

Ahsoka takes Rey's hand

Ahsoka: Tell me child, did you grow up on the planet Jakku, an orphan?
Rey: Y-yes.  My family left when I was very young.  They said they'd return, but, I think they may have died.
Ahsoka: Would you allow me to see, in your mind?  Please?  It may help.
Rey: OK.

Ahsoka closes her eyes, then opens them and looks at Finn and Poe

Ahsoka: This general Pryde - his name is not really Pryde.  It's Kryze.

Ahsoka looks directly at Rey

Ahsoka: And he's your father.

Rey jumps back and ignites her lightsaber.  Ahsoka stands, whips out her two light sabers and ignites them

Rey: You're a liar!
Poe: Whoa, whoa!
Finn: Take it easy.
Ahsoka: I do not like it when people call me a liar.

Maz crawls over and gets between them on the table.

Maz: People!  The rules haven't changed.  No lightsaber fights at my bar.
Ahsoka: Where did you get that saber?
Maz: I gave it to her.
Ahsoka: Where did you get it?
Maz: I stole it from that brat, Ben Solo.
Finn: Wait a minute, THAT was the long story?

Ahsoka turns off her lightsabers.

Rey: Is what she says true?

Maz flips up her specs and gazes into Ahsoka's eyes.

Maz: She believes it is.

Maz looks at Rey's eyes

Maz: And so do you.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 07 Jun 2019, 4:02 am

[.[/quote]
@fuhry

I like it. I wish Ahsoka would be in 9 that would be off the hook.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 07 Jun 2019, 9:36 am

@fuhry
Ahsoka In TROS would be epic !!! Smile And general pryde as house of kryze - Korkie and Rey’s father would be epic ! Smile
@spacebaby45678
Ring theory is amazing when you look into it . Didn’t realise obi wan’s death coincided at same running time as Han’s . Spooky! Goes to show this saga is planned down to the very last detail .
There’s something similar too between Rey and kylo meeting in TFA and touching hands in TLJ - both coinciding around the 1hr 11 minutes I
think it is ( which has been mentioned before here I think ?)so question is what will happen in the 1hr 11 minutes in TROS? Wink wink !

Ok what I wanted to bring up was the wolves in Star Wars Rebels . We’ve been talking about Sirius and the Dog Star /Canis Major constellation in the heavens and how it represents what’s going on with Kylo and Rey so I found it particularly interesting ( and since I seem to be seeing patterns everywhere lately lol!) that the wolf pack in Rebels is as follows :

White loth Wolf ( head of the pack ) - Sirius A ( representing Rey?)

Black loth Wolf , slightly behind the white loth Wolf And tends to stay to the left of the white one - Sirius B ( kylo/Ben) . This is significant that he stays behind the White loth Wolf and to the left because in the heavens it’s a mirror image of earth and since “ might is right “ and in our earthly realm this belongs to men (and is dominated by the masculine ), the heavenly realm amongst the stars would be a mirror image of this so power would fall to the feminine ( right side ) so Rey is king . ( Besides kylo has more in line with Sirius B then Sirius A when you look at Sirius B history though I could be wrong ...)

Grey /silver wolf ?

Grey /silver wolf ?

Now question is are these grey wolves the cubs of white and black loth wolf ? In which case it’s like that picture of the Jedi family with their two kids from Galaxy’s Edge ( see below ) or are the grey wolves representing what Rey and kylo will become ie grey ? I kind of like the idea of it representing their family to be honest but what do I know as these silver /grey wolves aren’t small .( Am not including the Dume wolf above as he’s a different wolf ).
You know what is weird before making these Sirius connections there was a picture that was released around the time of TLJ where I felt Kylo looked very wolf like with those yellowy eyes (caused by the lightsaber reflection). Lol!
Am not saying that Rey and kylo are the loth wolves , am just saying that through the Sirius connection the loth wolves could be giving clues to the overall story Smile
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 29956c10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 35af0310
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 E8525b10The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Bf090810
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:19 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@fuhry
Ahsoka In TROS would be epic !!! Smile And general pryde as house of kryze - Korkie and Rey’s father would be epic ! Smile
@spacebaby45678
Ring theory is amazing when you look into it . Didn’t realise obi wan’s death coincided at same running time as Han’s . Spooky! Goes to show this saga is planned down to the very last detail .
There’s something similar too between Rey and kylo meeting in TFA and touching hands in TLJ - both coinciding around the 1hr 11 minutes I
think it is ( which has been mentioned before here I think ?)so question is what will happen in the 1hr 11  minutes in TROS? Wink wink !

Ok what I wanted to bring up was the wolves in Star Wars Rebels . We’ve been talking about Sirius and the Dog Star /Canis Major constellation in the heavens and how it represents what’s going on with Kylo and Rey  so I found it particularly interesting ( and since I seem to be seeing patterns everywhere lately lol!) that the wolf pack in Rebels is as follows :

White loth Wolf ( head of the pack ) - Sirius A ( representing Rey?)

Black loth Wolf , slightly behind the white loth Wolf And tends to stay to the left of the white one - Sirius B ( kylo/Ben) . This is significant that he stays behind the White loth Wolf and to the left because in the heavens it’s a mirror image of earth and since “ might is right “ and in our earthly realm this belongs to men (and is dominated by the masculine ), the heavenly realm amongst the stars would be a mirror image of this so power would fall to the feminine ( right side ) so Rey is king . ( Besides kylo has more in line with Sirius B then Sirius A when you look at Sirius B history though I could be wrong ...)

Grey /silver wolf ?

Grey /silver wolf ?

Now question is are these grey wolves the cubs of white and black loth wolf ? In which case it’s like that picture of the Jedi family with their two kids from Galaxy’s Edge  ( see below ) or are the grey wolves representing what Rey and kylo will become ie grey ? I kind of like the idea of it representing their family to be honest but what do I know as these silver /grey wolves aren’t small .( Am not including the Dume wolf above as he’s a different wolf ).
You know what is weird before making these Sirius connections there was a picture that was released around the time of TLJ where I felt Kylo looked very wolf like with those yellowy eyes (caused by the lightsaber reflection). Lol!
Am not saying that Rey and kylo are the loth wolves , am just saying that through the Sirius connection the loth wolves could be giving clues to the overall story Smile
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 29956c10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 35af0310
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 E8525b10The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Bf090810
@AhsokaTano

Sirius A & B

Dog star not wolf star... The Moon Card illustrates the difference between Dogs & Wolves

It is said that the way of attainment is the way of return. This is symbolized by the Moon, which reflects the rays of the sun back into the sun. The crawfish represents instinctive energy. The wolf and the dog represent the same energy, but in higher form, as the result of evolutionary modification. Also, the wolf is a symbol of nature and the dog of art because he is a product of human adaptation. The path passes between these two extremes, because the way of balance goes neither too far towards artificiality nor allows everything to be influenced by ungoverned natural impulses.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 F4d6f39c87bd4be403d07410eb63f61c

Peep, the crawfish on the back of RJ's sweater, there are better shots but I am too lazy to look for mine at the moment

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Carrie-fisher-5.
Filoni's spirit animal is one that is a spirit of nature, I could see that...

Metaphysically, Sirius is a Serious subject...  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  There is so much there mythically and mystically I don't think I could cover it all here.
here is a link to one of the best websites for stars and constellations  http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Sirius.html

There’s something similar too between Rey and kylo meeting in TFA and touching hands in TLJ - both coinciding around the 1hr 11 minutes I think it is ( which has been mentioned before here I think ?)so question is what will happen in the 1hr 11  minutes in TROS? Wink wink !

1 hour 11 minutes = 60 + 11 = 71 in numerology you would reduce that down to 7 +1 = 8

8th card of tarot.

A kiss?

We need to look for more synchronicity in the OT & PT for 1 hour 11 minutes maybe we can find more meaning or another parallel.

and in our earthly realm this belongs to men (and is dominated by the masculine ), the heavenly realm amongst the stars would be a mirror image of this so power would fall to the feminine ( right side ) so Rey is king

Interesting, but the new age.. the age of Aquarius this realm should be more feminine dominant... hopefully  Laughing

I don't watch too much Rebels so I have missed most of the Filoni wolves but that is interesting that they are in black, white and silver.

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:20 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:[.
@fuhry

[/quote]
@spacebaby45678

Me too. My favorite part of my headcanon though is revealing Rey's father as Korkie Kryze, without specifically saying that Obi-wan is Korkie's dad. The average fan wouldn't pick it up.

I like the idea of Pryde actually being Kryze, and him being really against force users, perhaps so much so that he abandoned his own daughter when he realized she was force sensitive, something which would also confirm to him that Obi-wan was his dad, which would cause him shame and anguish.

It's cool to imagine Korkie, a young Mandalorian, loyalist to the Republic, and enlisted in officer training, changing his name to hide his Mandalorian identity. Since Mandalorians are historically at odds with the Jedi, Palpatine's version of events, that he thwarted a Jedi takeover and abolished the Jedi order, might have resonated with him. Especially if he held the Jedi responsible for the death of his 'Aunt' (mother). It wouldn't be until much later that he would realize that Palpatine himself was a force user.

He also would be one of the few people to have interacted with both Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, not as an adversary. It's interesting to think of Vader and Imperial officer Kryze/Pryde interacting. Vader would recognize him and know him. Could he have possibly confided in him? It's cool to think of the son of Obi-wan being really anti-force-user yet having a soft spot for Vader, and maybe being Vader's quiet ally in his struggle to overthrow the Emperor.

In any case, I hope Pryde is a character with some depth. It would be interesting to have the perspective from someone old enough to have been around during the rise and fall of the Empire.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:29 am

fuhry wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:[.
@fuhry

@spacebaby45678

Me too. My favorite part of my headcanon though is revealing Rey's father as Korkie Kryze, without specifically saying that Obi-wan is Korkie's dad. The average fan wouldn't pick it up.

I like the idea of Pryde actually being Kryze, and him being really against force users, perhaps so much so that he abandoned his own daughter when he realized she was force sensitive, something which would also confirm to him that Obi-wan was his dad, which would cause him shame and anguish.

It's cool to imagine Korkie, a young Mandalorian, loyalist to the Republic, and enlisted in officer training, changing his name to hide his Mandalorian identity. Since Mandalorians are historically at odds with the Jedi, Palpatine's version of events, that he thwarted a Jedi takeover and abolished the Jedi order, might have resonated with him. Especially if he held the Jedi responsible for the death of his 'Aunt' (mother). It wouldn't be until much later that he would realize that Palpatine himself was a force user.

He also would be one of the few people to have interacted with both Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, not as an adversary. It's interesting to think of Vader and Imperial officer Kryze/Pryde interacting. Vader would recognize him and know him. Could he have possibly confided in him? It's cool to think of the son of Obi-wan being really anti-force-user yet having a soft spot for Vader, and maybe being Vader's quiet ally in his struggle to overthrow the Emperor.

In any case, I hope Pryde is a character with some depth. It would be interesting to have the perspective from someone old enough to have been around during the rise and fall of the Empire.[/quote]
@fuhry

Wow, you have outlined this exactly the way I would like to see it all go down. Let's role with this for a moment, for funsies.. let say everything you say is true and Pryde is Kor, which I deeply suspect simply from his title alone...

but let's say he is anti force using Jedi, did he dump Rey on Jakku? Is Unkar really his agent? Is that why Unkar watched out for Rey in a sense and the reason Unkar warns her in that cut scene were he loses his arm to Chewie that she has no idea WHAT kind of trouble she in?

Did Korkie go bad, is he full on darkside?

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:38 am

@spacebaby45678

I do think that a lot of the next-level force spirituality that we saw in Clone Wars and Rebels, the Mortis Arc and the various force entities, is very much a part of Lucas' vision of the force, and I think it's going to be a part of TROS.

I originally thought that there was going to be some sort of alliance between Rey and Kylo to get their respective sides to move on from constant war. I do think that's part of what's going on, but I keep thinking of the Mortis Arc and how there were these 3 beings, a father, a son and a daughter, so advanced in the force that they helped to keep the whole thing in balance. And how the Father was trying to get Anakin to take his place, but it didn't happen, the whole thing fell apart and they all died (though I think maybe the son survived, very damaged, and that is Snoke).

Anyway, I'm starting to think that what will happen to Kylo/Ben is that he will ascend to this place. Maybe not alone. Maybe it will be Leia and him. So instead of Father / Son / Daughter it will be Mother / Son / ... Daughter-in-law? Hm... Or maybe Ben has a twin sister, snatched at birth..... or during childhood... 'What girl'.... hmmmmmmmm

fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next