Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+65
Man Without A Star
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
SanghaRen
YeeRees
LadyGaufrette
olyer
Tex
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
Apriljandy
DeeBee
nana7marie
Starliteprism
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
Dar-ren19
Geralt_Riv
tukicarreno
ReyofLightSide
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
rey09
twilekempire
Mielikki
Darth Rowan
RKR Connection
Darth Snoopy
Mila95
roguepixie
RosiePancake
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
lauvamp
californiagirl
IoJovi
Moonlight13
kroi
Mana
ZioRen
Kessel
Irina de France
nickandnora
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
Kylo Rey
Saracene
Night Huntress
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Dingbat
rawpowah
Riri
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
SkyStar
69 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by IoJovi Sat 30 Jun 2018, 3:37 pm

giaciak2 wrote:I think I can post this here SmileEpisode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 7881a810
@giaciak2

That poster has REVERSE ANIDALA written in red marker on its forehead. I love it!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 01 Jul 2018, 3:15 pm

Anyone find it odd that we haven't had any rumours about potential castings yet? (other than the Lando rumour). For example, before TLJ began filming I remember there were rumours from outlets like The Wrap (Jeff Sneider I believe) that there was a shortlist with a few actresses on it for a female role and that JB was doing screen tests with them which turned out to be Rose. Benicio del Toro was rumoured for one in 2015. Can't remember if there was any with Laura Dern. For TFA, there were months of rumours with loads of actors/actresses mentioned. But for IX, it's been radio silence on that front. LucasFilm have been placed under a lot of media scrutiny and focus the last few months so you'd think journalist/scoopers would be sniffing around. There was that article with Nina Gold a few months back that seemed to confirm that some casting was taking place. I wonder if this means they'll only be minor roles at best?
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 01 Jul 2018, 3:34 pm

@Kylo Rey

yeah, we heard rumors about Leia being recast from those "leaks" - but IF this is really the case, wouldn't they have it announced already? I mean filming starts in 3 or 4 weeks from now? Nope

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Sun 01 Jul 2018, 3:55 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Anyone find it odd that we haven't had any rumours about potential castings yet? (other than the Lando rumour). For example, before TLJ began filming I remember there were rumours from outlets like The Wrap (Jeff Sneider I believe) that there was a shortlist with a few actresses on it for a female role and that JB was doing screen tests with them which turned out to be Rose. Benicio del Toro was rumoured for one in 2015. Can't remember if there was any with Laura Dern. For TFA, there were months of rumours with loads of actors/actresses mentioned. But for IX, it's been radio silence on that front. LucasFilm have been placed under a lot of media scrutiny and focus the last few months so you'd think journalist/scoopers would be sniffing around. There was that article with Nina Gold a few months back that seemed to confirm that some casting was taking place. I wonder if this means they'll only be minor roles at best?
@Kylo Rey
Maybe cos the script of TFA leaked before premiere and there were quite a few leaks for TLJ too, they’ve decided to keep everything super-tight this time, especially that it’s the last installment of the trilogy and the saga so very important.
I admit I’d love to hear some gossip regarding casting, locations and what’s spotted being filmed etc. I don’t wanna know the plot and I hope I’ll be strong enough not to read any real spoilers once they began surfacing around IX’s release, though.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 01 Jul 2018, 4:08 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@Kylo Rey

yeah, we heard rumors about Leia being recast from those "leaks" - but IF this is really the case, wouldn't they have it announced already? I mean filming starts in 3 or 4 weeks from now? Nope

@Night Huntress

I really do believe that if Leia was going to be recast they would have announced it by now. I feel like it's too late now. If you're going to go ahead with one of the most controversial recastings in film history, best to get it over with as soon as possible and give people more time to process the news.

@nana7marie I do think that the Scotland location rumour is legit. It was posted by local Scottish websites and then there was the casting for extras going on there which I feel can't just be a coincidence. It was originally reported for Rian's trilogy and to begin filming this summer but we know that isn't true. The fact they got the date right as the same time as IX filming (I think the Scotland rumours began to crop up before JJ even confirmed start of filming dates) tells me they probably just got it mixed up and it's actually supposed to be for IX.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 02 Jul 2018, 3:45 pm

With all post, I know that they get viewed upon with healthy skepticism. I am not asking you to put your reservations aside. I am only here to share with you one thing. A title. Be skeptical. Have your reservations. Take it with a grain of salt. Speculate. Enjoy.

STAR WARS

Episode IX:

The Rising Tyranny

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8vj5pv/episode_ix/

this is odd. It implies that Snoke blowing up several planets is not tyranny. I mean, how the heck tyranny rises if it's always been there since TFA?

Like, they could go with such nonsense title for all I know but damn that makes no sense whatsoever.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 02 Jul 2018, 3:57 pm

That sounds like a video game title
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 02 Jul 2018, 4:14 pm

@rawpowah
@vaderito
Yeah it does sound like the title for a video game - isn’t there a Star Wars game coming out the end of the year ? Maybe this guy has heard something and assumes it’s the title for 9 when it isn’t . I remember when forces of destiny title came out with all the merchandise license that leaked and a lot of people thought that was gonna be the title for episode 8 . It could be something like that . Or it could just be made up which let’s be honest - is the most likely answer lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 02 Jul 2018, 4:55 pm

I don't believe they will have "Tyranny" in the title, it sounds stupid. He\she took it from the crawl. I see he\she is reading this forum, they stole part of my title! ( Laughing I'm joking)
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 02 Jul 2018, 5:54 pm

special_cases wrote:I don't believe they will have "Tyranny" in the title, it sounds stupid. He\she took it from the crawl. I see he\she is reading this forum, they stole part of my title! ( Laughing I'm joking)
@special_cases

yeah, they now expect all titles to be taken from the crawl. hence lots of Spark This Spark That speculation.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 02 Jul 2018, 7:05 pm

vaderito wrote:
With all post, I know that they get viewed upon with healthy skepticism. I am not asking you to put your reservations aside. I am only here to share with you one thing. A title. Be skeptical. Have your reservations. Take it with a grain of salt. Speculate. Enjoy.

STAR WARS

Episode IX:

The Rising Tyranny

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8vj5pv/episode_ix/

this is odd. It implies that Snoke blowing up several planets is not tyranny. I mean, how the heck tyranny rises if it's always been there since TFA?

Like, they could go with such nonsense title for all I know but damn that makes no sense whatsoever.
@vaderito

They need a title that signals to the GA that this is the conclusion of the Skywalker/Solo saga - that is a title that does not telegraph such a message, so I doubt it.  

AhsokaTano wrote:@rawpowah
@vaderito
Yeah it does sound like the title for a video game - isn’t there a Star Wars game coming out the end of the year ? Maybe this guy has heard something and assumes it’s the title for 9 when it  isn’t . I remember when forces of destiny title came out with all the merchandise license that leaked and a lot  of people thought that was gonna be the title for episode 8  . It could be something like that . Or it could just be made up which let’s be honest - is the most likely answer lol!
@AhsokaTano

I wonder if the title is actually the title of the first Resistance cartoon (or one of the episodes?)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 02 Jul 2018, 8:38 pm

A silly part of me hopes the title is 'The End' or 'Finale'  Perhaps 'Finale of the Force' Very Happy ???  

Not long ago, I was among the GA, so I am trying to think of a title that would relay that this IS the conclusion of the Skywalker/Solo Saga.  Smile 'Resolution of the Force' continues to run through my mind...something like that...

Late 2018/Early 2019 will probably be when we find out!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 03 Jul 2018, 1:59 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:A silly part of me hopes the title is 'The End' or 'Finale'  Perhaps 'Finale of the Force' Very Happy ???  

Not long ago, I was among the GA, so I am trying to think of a title that would relay that this IS the conclusion of the Skywalker/Solo Saga.  Smile 'Resolution of the Force' continues to run through my mind...something like that...

Late 2018/Early 2019 will probably be when we find out!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Return of the Jedi managed to have a title that suggested closure (Return) without hitting audiences over the head with it. Great title. I hope they do as well this time. I should add, a friend of mine had a Revenge of the Jedi poster (before they changed the title because Jedi and revenge...nit good. And yes, I’m old. I was a kid, and this was in the 80s.). Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 08 Jul 2018, 1:23 pm

Another fake leak from 4 Chan but on Reddit -
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8x39hg/for_your_amusement_another_leak/?st=JJD5Z8V3&sh=ccca8e2e

“ kylo is beyond redemption but not salvation “ - what on earth does that mean? Doesn’t make sense .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:06 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Another fake leak from 4 Chan but on Reddit -
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8x39hg/for_your_amusement_another_leak/?st=JJD5Z8V3&sh=ccca8e2e

“ kylo is beyond redemption but not salvation “ - what on earth does that mean? Doesn’t make sense .
@AhsokaTano

I read an interesting quote describing a member of the Marvel Visual Development team, which applies to - I am sure - Lucasfilm's

"Marvel’s visual development team is first up in the movie-making process. They start churning out ideas during, sometimes even before, the script-writing phase."

https://www.amctheatres.com/amc-scene/amc-exclusive-interview-marvel-artist-andy-park?rel=antmanandthewasp_blog_alert_alert-desktop

So, if this person saw something like this, especially if they work for DK Publishing or Abrams (the publishers of the Art of Books), and they don't have all the information, only their impressions of what they have seen...

...then to this person, that is their impression.  They saw concept art that indicates that to that individual.  Of course, it could be for something discarded, or indicate salvation and redemption, but the person lacks that awareness (internally, or not having all the business decisions).

I truly believe the leaks are from people who work for DK Publishing or Abrams (if based on elements of fact, versus wishful fan thinking), which is why Disney/LF cannot completely lock it down, yet it is also why the leaks might have elements of the truth - but not all the information at this time because the information that confirms is from Disney/LF, but at  this point in time, the books for IX are not at the point where they are finalized, but the publishers need something to begin creating the books.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 08 Jul 2018, 4:28 pm

I know technically this isn’t a fake spoiler as the person posting it tells us they made it up but I didn’t want to deprive you of this masterpiece because it is the funniest thing I’ve read in terms of fake leaks and just proves the point as to what other so called leakers are doing . Seriously I was crying with laughter with this one ( and it does read like some of the stuff you get on 4 chan ):

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8x40jr/whats_the_silliest_episode_ix_plot_you_can_come/?st=JJDCJ8XH&sh=3bf50429

Ok I’ve taken screenshots of it so it’s easier to read - it’s so funny :

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 10568110
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 7dd4df10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 712f2710

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 Cb0acd10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 6a1c8a10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 3fba1310

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 9b4c3610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 9c320710
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 08 Jul 2018, 5:05 pm

@AhsokaTano This is a thing of beauty and wonder. Sparkles Luke, Supreme Burrito, and Ben Soliloquy are my new favorite SW characters.

Moral of the story: more hugs!.  ROFL
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 08 Jul 2018, 5:17 pm

@californiagirl
I know ,it’s fabulous! They are my fav new characters too along with the Knits of Rurn. Love the bit too about “ kilo look sad but also hot “ and also the bit where they all fly to “ croissant “ in the millennial hawk!!! So funny :
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 21 E8dc3f10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 08 Jul 2018, 5:44 pm

CROISSAINT is the best lol!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 08 Jul 2018, 6:05 pm

Wow the faf leakers have been busy this weekend since Keri Russell casting - this one not as entertaining am afraid and speculates Rey Skywalker yet again and that we are getting an episode X. He claims his uncle is ex employee of lucasfilm storygroup. This is where I roll my eyes ! Lol!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8x524c/leaks_from_my_source_about_episodes_910_and_keri/?st=JJDG3S14&sh=1bdf22f1
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Jul 2018, 8:19 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Wow the faf leakers have been busy this weekend since Keri Russell casting - this one not as entertaining am afraid and speculates Rey Skywalker yet again and that we are getting an episode X. He claims his uncle is ex employee of lucasfilm storygroup. This is where I roll my eyes ! Lol!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8x524c/leaks_from_my_source_about_episodes_910_and_keri/?st=JJDG3S14&sh=1bdf22f1
@AhsokaTano

Oh, this is hilarious. And given the wave of FAFs, I wonder if something "real" leaked recently... As it seemed like there was some plausible stuff that leaked the last time there was a wave of FAFs. The biggest potential leak of the last few days that I can think of was the call for extras/rumored shoot for a movie that could be Star Wars at Lake Como. (A return to Naboo would be a pretty HUGE leak...)

Gotta love this bit:

Hey everyone. So I have more info on what to expect from episode 10. Please read my previous post on this matter. So I’m just gonna get right to the point. Thrawn Is back. He is reintroduced at the end of episode 9 (One of a few cliffhangers) just as the resistance is beginning to have the upper hand. He has been in hiding in the outer rim for years, older and beaten down waiting for his opportunity to rise again. The 3rd book of the new Thrawn trilogy will explain all this and what happens to him and Ezra after the Rebels finale. Basically Snoke finds them both just to throw Thrawn aside finding him weak and making sure Thrawn can not make the same mistakes he did during the empire. On another note Ezra becomes Snokes secret apprentice until Snoke finds young Ben. The first order finds Thrawn. Hux makes quit the connection with him hoping to team up to overthrow Kylo Ren. Eventually they do. But this puts Thrawn right back on top, and leaves Hux angry that he once again loses his chance to rule the first order. Thrawn finds Hux useless and kills him near the ultimate defeat of the First Order at the end of Episode 10. With Thrawn back in charge it really is all out war. So what happens to Kylo. He gives himself up to the resistance. Rey and Lando are the only ones willing to spare his life. As it was leaked in a story board description Kylo does in fact fly the Millennium Falcon. Part of Kylo Ren’s redemption arc is he finally gets to meet the force ghost of his Grandfather. Anakin warns Kylo of an undetected darkside presence. Ezra reveals himself to Rey and Kylo. That’s all I have for now.

Followed quickly by this update:

Hey guys. If you haven’t seen my previous info about episodes 9 and 10 check it out. So like I have said before my uncle is an ex-member of the Lucas Film story team. And I have some updated information on what I have previously said and have new info. Previously I said that Ezra would be returning from the Rebels series and making his big screen debut. That is no longer accurate and the idea has been revised. So Ezra is out.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 09 Jul 2018, 12:27 am

@IseeAnIsland
You’re right something has leaked as it’s like last time with the wave of leaks . Just found another one that has just posted lol!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8x7wui/new_star_wars_episode_9_plot_leak/?st=JJDTP2UK&sh=1c125b07
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 09 Jul 2018, 1:04 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Wow the faf leakers have been busy this weekend since Keri Russell casting - this one not as entertaining am afraid and speculates Rey Skywalker yet again and that we are getting an episode X. He claims his uncle is ex employee of lucasfilm storygroup. This is where I roll my eyes ! Lol!:
@AhsokaTano

It just feels too random to introduce characters from other media to the movies. And yeah, why does anyone still needs to know why Rey is so powerful, its insane lol. And yeah LOL at the uncle thing.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 09 Jul 2018, 7:57 am

Complete BS. I do appreciate that he knows eevrything that happens in Episode X without giving us anything that happens in Episode IX. lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:28 am

Yeah they lost me the moment they said Thrawn was back. Like really? I don't think so LOL
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next