Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+65
Man Without A Star
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
SanghaRen
YeeRees
LadyGaufrette
olyer
Tex
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
Apriljandy
DeeBee
nana7marie
Starliteprism
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
Dar-ren19
Geralt_Riv
tukicarreno
ReyofLightSide
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
rey09
twilekempire
Mielikki
Darth Rowan
RKR Connection
Darth Snoopy
Mila95
roguepixie
RosiePancake
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
lauvamp
californiagirl
IoJovi
Moonlight13
kroi
Mana
ZioRen
Kessel
Irina de France
nickandnora
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
Kylo Rey
Saracene
Night Huntress
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Dingbat
rawpowah
Riri
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
SkyStar
69 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito Mon 09 Jul 2018, 11:53 am

General public doesn't know EU and doesn't care about EU. Therefore, Keri Russell won't play Mara Jade and Thrawn won't come to the movies. Appearances in cartoons are maximum they can get. And I remember that Filoni said MJ was not coming back into canon. It was at the London celebration, I think. That's when they confirmed Thrawn's return.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 09 Jul 2018, 12:23 pm

I do wonder why these crazy rumors are submitted. Considering they seem to be focused on plots that would unravel Reylo - I have to wonder if Reylos are the target/they are trying to cause a panic among Reylos. Interesting...Intriguing.

Based on how our forum is unfolding based on their posts, I will say - it is not working! Very Happy haha!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 09 Jul 2018, 12:48 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I do wonder why these crazy rumors are submitted. Considering they seem to be focused on plots that would unravel Reylo - I have to wonder if Reylos are the target/they are trying to cause a panic among Reylos. Interesting...Intriguing.

Based on how our forum is unfolding based on their posts, I will say - it is not working! Very Happy haha!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

depends who submits them. Sometimes it's just fans trolling other fans. Sometimes it's studio plants trying to confuse fans if something legit leaked. For example, while FOOSLS leak is still to be proven right in some of its claims, everyone noticed a spike in "leaks" as soon as he dropped his spoilers.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 09 Jul 2018, 1:30 pm

One day I'm gonna make my own fake leak and troll reddit lol
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 09 Jul 2018, 2:02 pm

rawpowah wrote:One day I'm gonna make my own fake leak and troll reddit lol
@rawpowah

Please do! I bet you'll have more right than all FAF leakers till IX comes out combined together. I would read it Pop corn
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 09 Jul 2018, 2:49 pm

vaderito wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I do wonder why these crazy rumors are submitted. Considering they seem to be focused on plots that would unravel Reylo - I have to wonder if Reylos are the target/they are trying to cause a panic among Reylos. Interesting...Intriguing.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

depends who submits them. Sometimes it's just fans trolling other fans. Sometimes it's studio plants trying to confuse fans if something legit leaked. For example, while FOOSLS leak is still to be proven right in some of its claims, everyone noticed a spike in "leaks" as soon as he dropped his spoilers.
@vaderito

Right. With the recent wave of FAF, I wonder if there's a similar pattern, where something "legit" got out recently, and now we've got all of these FAFs coming out to disguise/confuse.

But I can't think of what that would be, since the possible use of an Italian location/return to Naboo now sounds like it's very likely not for IX.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 09 Jul 2018, 3:17 pm

@ISeeAnIsland I'm thinking Lando coming back.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 09 Jul 2018, 7:37 pm

@rawpowah Seems you're 100% right, Lando is returning for IX.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:42 am

@rawpowah
rawpowah wrote:One day I'm gonna make my own fake leak and troll reddit lol
@rawpowah I agree but let us know. I could go crazy.

giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:06 pm

Based kino from 4chan

Lucasfilm executive here just wanting to say before leaving this sith job that in Star Wars IX: The Final Order (yeah sith title amirite?) Lando dies from saving the rebellion, snoke comes back to be killed again by Rey, Snoke once again is no one, Kylo gets with Rey and makes a grand jedi temple at the end, Finn is force sensitive, Maz was Yoda's apprentice, Millenium Falcon gets destroyed by Kylo Renn and first order forces during space battle taking out C3PO and R2D2, Leia LITERALLY LIVES, and knights of renn never make an apperance.

Eff this job and I am done ruining my passion in life. I dont care, I am not giving out my name because I will be hinted down and sued for millions. Guess you gotta take my word for it.

Katleen Kennedy is going to keep her job by the way.

This intro is wonderful. lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:24 pm

Pottery Laughing

Though seriously I can't imagine R2 dying.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:28 pm

vaderito wrote:Based kino from 4chan

Lucasfilm executive here just wanting to say before leaving this sith job that in Star Wars IX: The Final Order (yeah sith title amirite?) Lando dies from saving the rebellion, snoke comes back to be killed again by Rey, Snoke once again is no one, Kylo gets with Rey and makes a grand jedi temple at the end, Finn is force sensitive, Maz was Yoda's apprentice, Millenium Falcon gets destroyed by Kylo Renn and first order forces during space battle taking out C3PO and R2D2, Leia LITERALLY LIVES, and knights of renn never make an apperance.

Eff this job and I am done ruining my passion in life. I dont care, I am not giving out my name because I will be hinted down and sued for millions. Guess you gotta take my word for it.

This intro is wonderful. lol!
@vaderito

FAFs like this give me life. Thank you, @vaderito! cheers cheers cheers
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:58 pm

@vaderito
Lol! Eff this job and I am done ruining my passion in life ??! Lol! Lucasfilm executive leaving this Sith job ??!!lol! Ah this made me cry with laughter ! Ok there so much that is not gonna happen from this faf leak - I really doubt it’s going to be called final order for a start , R2 dying don’t think so since in the future he’s telling the story of the skywalkers , snoke coming back only to be killed by rey instead of kylo - what would be the point of that ?Entertaining faf all the way!! Lol! Thank you! Smile

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:02 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@vaderito
Lol! Eff this job and I am done ruining my passion in life ??! Lol! Lucasfilm executive leaving this Sith job ??!!lol! Ah this made me cry with laughter ! Ok there so much that is not gonna happen from this faf leak - I really doubt it’s going to be called final order for a start , R2 dying don’t think so since in the future he’s telling the story of the skywalkers , snoke coming back only to be killed by rey instead of kylo - what would be the point of that ?Entertaining faf all the way!! Lol!
@AhsokaTano

It's such an awesome premise, though... The whole "eff Lucasfilm" thing is pretty brilliant... Or would have been if the FAF was better. Laughing Laughing
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by roguepixie Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:15 pm

This intro is wonderful. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif[/smiley]

"Kylo Renn" , "Knights of Renn"

" I'm a Lucasfilm executive"

Sure, sure.

roguepixie
roguepixie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:16 pm

Maybe this leak was written by that well known podcast that deleted their twitter account yesterday? cyclops lol!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:48 pm

roguepixie wrote:

This intro is wonderful. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif[/smiley]

"Kylo Renn" , "Knights of Renn"

" I'm a Lucasfilm executive"

Sure, sure.

@roguepixie

Well, the only truth to this FAF "leak" is that KaTleen Kennedy is going to keep her job- even if this "Lucasfilm executive" doesn't know how to write the name of his or her boss correctly. lol!
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:50 pm

Rofl at disgruntled ex exec trying to burn the place down as he leaves. Let the past die! Kill it if you have to! Hilarious fake leak premise!!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 11 Jul 2018, 6:27 pm

I'm going to imagine from now on that Kathleen Kennedy probably has one of her kids post these 'spoilers' to the Internet just to wind up the fanboys. Or maybe she does it herself when she's taking a break from work. And then sits back and laughs her a** off.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 Jul 2018, 7:11 am

LMAO! This leak doesn't even try to sound plausible but it's so damn funny you must read it:

Okay. Actual plot of Episode IX here peoples

The first act shows that Kylo Ren has all but wiped out any resistance in the Galaxy. Only Poe, Finn, Rose and Rey remain. They are aided by Lando and are chasing rumours of something mentioned in the Jedi texts, that will let them travel through time. The group are pursued by the Knights of Ren, and Rose and Lando are killed letting the others escape into the ancient temple that lets them walk between the worlds.

The group goes back into the past, to confront Snoke before he is able to corrupt Ben fully. Ewan McGregor appears here in a small role, Obi Wan guiding them through the temple

Fifteen years earlier, the second act is about the group uniting Han, Leia, Lando and Luke.
Lando, Han and Luke have somewhat smaller roles than Leia, but are still present and important. They are played by Willaims, Hammil and Ford, aged down digitally. Leia is played by Keri Russel. They also recover Rey as a child, played by the rumoured toddler, with the implication she will be trained by Luke. The antagonists are Snokes forces, and the young first Order. Poe, Luke and Han all have epic scenes in dogfights against them.

Snoke realizes what has taken place. The group pursue him to the temple, where the conflict causes the timelines to blend together. With the teenage Kylo's aid he almost succeeds in destroying the new timeline, setting everything back to how it was, with himself primed to take over Kylo's body in the main timeline. Leia pleads with Ben, and sacrifices herself to save Ben's body from being taken over. This dedicates Ben to the light, and he fights again Snoke, becoming a good version of his older self (The two versions have been switching back and forth due to time shenanigans). Rey joins the fight against Snoke whilst Han and Lando fly the Falcon with Poe in an X-Wing in the Sky, and Finn, Luke and the trainee Jedi fight on the ground.

The three use the portal to go back to their own time, which has changed to fit their changes in the past. The Jedi are thriving, and Rey and Ben are together. Han is still alive, and has a good relationship with his son, though Leia is unfortunately still dead. Rose reunites with Finn unexpectedly, and the two share a touching scene. Han mentions that the First Order is still out there, plotting. Luke replies that the next generation are ready to protect the galaxy. The final shot is the new cast stood with what remains of the old cast, looking on Episode IV style.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 12 Jul 2018, 7:27 am

@vaderito
Thanks again for another leak - I love these ! Lol! Omg What?When ? How? When?lol! This is like “Star Wars - a Back to the future story !” Lol! I do love how people read a snippet online ie Keri Russell as possible leia , Mark Hamill possibly cgi into younger version because he’s shaved off his beard , Ewan being in episode 9 etc and then they run away with it and this “ leaker “ has taken also whole world between worlds in Rebels and really run away to the other side of the galaxy with it - with the whole time travel theme . “Episode 9 A time travel story - what you see won’t be what you get as time will be unravelled again and again time after time! “
I love it! Lol!
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 22 4895e610
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 12 Jul 2018, 7:35 am

Guys, you are making me come back to live with all these comments. I have not seen Teo Oswald and Irina de France for so long.
Write and write guys ! I'm happy to read more.

I thought this false news is like the death of all the characters in Game of Throne. To avoid the leak of news they filmed the deaths of all the characters.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 12 Jul 2018, 12:14 pm

vaderito wrote:LMAO! This leak doesn't even try to sound plausible but it's so damn funny you must read it:

The first act shows that Kylo Ren has all but wiped out any resistance in the Galaxy. Only Poe, Finn, Rose and Rey remain. They are aided by Lando and are chasing rumours of something mentioned in the Jedi texts, that will let them travel through time. The group are pursued by the Knights of Ren, and Rose and Lando are killed letting the others escape into the ancient temple that lets them walk between the worlds.

The group goes back into the past, to confront Snoke before he is able to corrupt Ben fully. Ewan McGregor appears here in a small role, Obi Wan guiding them through the temple

Fifteen years earlier, the second act is about the group uniting Han, Leia, Lando and Luke.
Lando, Han and Luke have somewhat smaller roles than Leia, but are still present and important. They are played by Willaims, Hammil and Ford, aged down digitally. Leia is played by Keri Russel. They also recover Rey as a child, played by the rumoured toddler, with the implication she will be trained by Luke. The antagonists are Snokes forces, and the young first Order. Poe, Luke and Han all have epic scenes in dogfights against them.

Snoke realizes what has taken place. The group pursue him to the temple, where the conflict causes the timelines to blend together. With the teenage Kylo's aid he almost succeeds in destroying the new timeline, setting everything back to how it was, with himself primed to take over Kylo's body in the main timeline. Leia pleads with Ben, and sacrifices herself to save Ben's body from being taken over. This dedicates Ben to the light, and he fights again Snoke, becoming a good version of his older self (The two versions have been switching back and forth due to time shenanigans). Rey joins the fight against Snoke whilst Han and Lando fly the Falcon with Poe in an X-Wing in the Sky, and Finn, Luke and the trainee Jedi fight on the ground.

The three use the portal to go back to their own time, which has changed to fit their changes in the past. The Jedi are thriving, and Rey and Ben are together. Han is still alive, and has a good relationship with his son, though Leia is unfortunately still dead. Rose reunites with Finn unexpectedly, and the two share a touching scene. Han mentions that the First Order is still out there, plotting. Luke replies that the next generation are ready to protect the galaxy. The final shot is the new cast stood with what remains of the old cast, looking on Episode IV style.

@vaderito

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 22 Faf10
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 Jul 2018, 12:27 pm

@Geralt_Riv best meme ever! cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 12 Jul 2018, 1:04 pm

vaderito wrote:LMAO! This leak doesn't even try to sound plausible but it's so damn funny you must read it:

@vaderito

Phahahah incredible this poster has found a way to make everyone happy!! Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next