Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+71
Teo oswald
Man Without A Star
Apriljandy
rey09
TheLastJedi
special_cases
MrsWindu
Kylo Rey
Starliteprism
Riri
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
Kessel
PalmettoBlue
tukicarreno
EchoBase
AceofWands
justyou
Lovely_Rose
fuhry
Chris24601
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
DeeBee
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Mila95
rawpowah
roguepixie
MaddieDove
krissy01
LadyGaufrette
ISeeAnIsland
SanghaRen
AhsokaTano
Reylo Lemon
SkyStar
olyer
Geralt_Riv
Maria26
4forYouRey-lolo
Forsythia
RosiePancake
Tex
ZioRen
nickandnora
Darth Dementor
Armadeus
bashfulblueeyes3
pacificwanderer
loversinthestorm
whisperingwillow
Atenais
KiraRen2015
Darth Rowan
Birdwoman
kroi
SheLitAFire
PrincessPorg
IoJovi
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
Cowgirlsamurai
cherrylipstick
Piper Maru
nana7marie
Moonlight13
vaderito
Lily Snape
Marlow
snufkin
75 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 31 Aug 2018, 1:00 pm

Night Huntress wrote:Just saw this on twitter- don't know the source but apparently Domnhall said that in an interview?  scratch

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Bildsc15
@Night Huntress

He said it on the podcast, the same one where he was talking about Adam's Jesus joke.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Night Huntress Fri 31 Aug 2018, 2:47 pm

@Kylo Rey

ah, thank you- the one I listened to had only the part with the joke in it- didn't know it was longer. Shy
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 31 Aug 2018, 3:08 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@Kylo Rey

ah, thank you- the one I listened to had only the part with the joke in it- didn't know it was longer. Shy
@Night Huntress

Here's the link to the full thing if you want to listen: http://podbay.fm/show/827905050/e/1535547628?autostart=1
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sat 01 Sep 2018, 3:03 pm

Adam was in New York last night!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0950
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0951

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0952
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0953
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0954

So he's not in the UK currently, or he could have just flown there for the weekend to spend time with his family. Hair watch update too! Dominic Monaghan was filming yesterday, so not sure if this means they won't share scenes or if he's not part of the FO or whatever.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 01 Sep 2018, 3:51 pm

@kylo Rey
Thanks for this- great find . Smile This doesn’t surprise me as the cast will have breaks in between so obviously he wants to go back home when he can . Interesting about hair length - bit longer than this is where I leave you - that’s his “ ah you do length “ presumably in TLJ which was also the length he had in the Snow White scene where Rey looked up at him from her glass coffin/ escape pod and he looked like a prince .
There’s still 6 mths to go till Feb so plenty of filming yet for Adam am sure .
Also didn’t someone say ( think it was here )that JJ Likes to film in scene order ? I don’t think We can rule out Dominic Monaghan being first order at this stage .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:30 pm

We were at the Timothy Zahn panel at Dragon Con a few hours ago, and he said that JJ is going to be referencing something from the era of the Thrawn books in IX, and that’s what has some of his future book proposals on hold. We know that Batuu is going to show up in IX...but with his wording, this sounded like something else.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:35 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:We were at the Timothy Zahn panel at Dragon Con a few hours ago, and he said that JJ is going to be referencing something from the era of the Thrawn books in IX, and that’s what has some of his future book proposals on hold. We know that Batuu is going to show up in IX...but with his wording, this sounded like something else.
@ISeeAnIsland

Shocked Very cool! Very Happy ??? !!!!!!

@AhsokaTano maybe referencing the Grysks? Or hyperdrive navigation using the force? The emperor seeking to become a god-type being using the Unknown Regions?
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:38 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@kylo Rey
Thanks for this- great find . Smile This doesn’t surprise me as the cast will have breaks in between so obviously he wants to go back home when he can . Interesting about hair length - bit longer than this is where I leave you - that’s his “ ah you do length “ presumably in TLJ which was also the length he had in the Snow White scene where Rey looked up at him from her glass coffin/ escape pod and he looked like a prince .
There’s still 6 mths to go till Feb so plenty of filming yet for Adam am sure .
Also didn’t someone say ( think it was here )that JJ Likes to film in scene order ? I don’t think We can rule out Dominic Monaghan being first order at this stage .
@AhsokaTano

I read somewhere (Entertainment Weekly, maybe - something like that) that is his preference, yet with so much importance with IX for Disney & LF, and actor's schedules, etc, I would not be surprised if he is filming out of order for IX. He has to push his filming comfort zone with this one. Smile

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:42 pm

@ISeeAnIsland
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Oooh exciting stuff! Thrawn era stuff appearing in episode 9!!! Grysks!!!!Or any of the other suggestions you’ve mentioned like hyperdrive navigation using the force ie original skywalkers using these to travel like the wolves in Rebels . What was the phrasing used about skywalkers that Domhnall Gleeson used in his recent interview? Am super intrigued now . Smile

Ok just found it so adding this bit :

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 0f6a8910

Interesting - he’s talking about how he’s read episode 9 script and worried about giving anything away and then says “ skywalker did that “ - so why say that and which skywalker is he referring to? Or does he mean skywalkers in general after what Timothy Zahn references in his books?It could be nothing or it could be a clue .... lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Sat 01 Sep 2018, 7:02 pm

I think he means Luke. They don't really refer to Ben SOLO as a Skywalker.... at least in my experience.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 01 Sep 2018, 9:08 pm

Dar-ren19 wrote:I think he means Luke. They don't really refer to Ben SOLO as a Skywalker.... at least in my experience.
@Dar-ren19

Or, it could be about Shmi? Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 02 Sep 2018, 1:02 am

guys - I don't think we should take Domnhall's comment about "Skywalker did this" too literally like that's actually something Hux will say in IX.

He is a sneaky little tease imo. Twisted Evil

Let's pretend that's something he will actually say: my guess it's referring to something like changing Kylo's mindset. But like I said- I doubt that's in the movie.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 02 Sep 2018, 4:18 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@ISeeAnIsland
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Oooh exciting stuff! Thrawn era stuff appearing in episode 9!!! Grysks!!!!Or any of the other suggestions you’ve mentioned like hyperdrive navigation using the force  ie original skywalkers using these to travel like the wolves in Rebels . What was the phrasing used about skywalkers that Domhnall Gleeson used in his recent interview? Am super intrigued now . Smile

Ok just found it so adding this bit :

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 0f6a8910

Interesting - he’s talking about how he’s read episode 9 script and worried about giving anything away and then says “ skywalker did that “ - so why say that and which skywalker is he referring to? Or does he mean skywalkers in general after what Timothy Zahn references in his books?It could be nothing or it could be a clue .... lol!
@AhsokaTano
hi All!
I've just finished the Aftermath trilogy and it sounds like I am starting on thrawn alliances just in time - I'm looking forward to discovering grysks!

I don't take DG's example statement about Skywalker to mean anything - if anything it's a safe example to go with and not accidentally give anything away. I can't imagine the pressure these actors face!

What I find interesting is that DG has read the script - the quote (shared on the previous page by @Night Huntress), started with DG saying "I made the terrible mistake of reading the script, I know everything'
To me this implies his character has a lot of screen time - because a lesser character would not be reading the full script they'd only be reading their scenes.
Then again, maybe DG says this because he knows his part of the movie, his scenes are the scenes that are central to the overall story.
Both possibilities indicate Hux is going to be central to IX, and not just a wimpy rival wannabee to fully evil Kylo!
[but YMMV!]
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 02 Sep 2018, 9:11 pm

It’s a joke Daisy made about getting her wisdom teeth pulled, what if she tells everything while under anesthesia?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Wed 05 Sep 2018, 11:12 am

Oscar talks about Poe’s sexual orientation here, says Poe is open to any kind of “adventure”.

“We asked Isaac, who’s been supportive of Poe’s possible LGBTQ identity, about his character’s ring and the use of the term “partner” in the guidebook.

His coy response: “I’m all about keeping it as fluid as possible.”

“There are a lot of interesting people in the galaxy, it’d be a shame to cut off 50 percent,” he said. “I think Poe’s open to any kind of adventure.” “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b8ea195e4b0cf7b0039f250/amp

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 05 Sep 2018, 11:24 am

Riri wrote:Oscar talks about Poe’s sexual orientation here, says Poe is open to any kind of “adventure”.

“We asked Isaac, who’s been supportive of Poe’s possible LGBTQ identity, about his character’s ring and the use of the term “partner” in the guidebook.

His coy response: “I’m all about keeping it as fluid as possible.”

“There are a lot of interesting people in the galaxy, it’d be a shame to cut off 50 percent,” he said. “I think Poe’s open to any kind of adventure.” “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b8ea195e4b0cf7b0039f250/amp

@Riri

I love this on so many levels.  <3 <3 (The majority of them are about humanity, being a progressive)

One level though - I admit, is teehee - Poe is the character that the antis seem to like the most in the ST (if they are not anti ST trolls); moreover, the majority of them are not as open-minded as Isaac; therefore, he pretty much said (along with his uplifting outlook about life), - shrug - I don't care about such fans. haha teehee

Last edited by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarified word order in parentheses - the original mistake is because I was typing fast AND ditzy! :D :) :P)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 05 Sep 2018, 12:00 pm

@Riri

any kind of adventure ....human and not . Everything is permitted   Evil
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:06 pm

Dominic Monaghan on Instagram when asked which Beatles song would be most appropriate for IX

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0959

Images of broken light, which
Dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe.

and

Sounds of laughter, shades of life
Are ringing through my opened ears
Inciting and inviting me.
Limitless undying love, which
Shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:13 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Dominic Monaghan on Instagram when asked which Beatles song would be most appropriate for IX

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Img_0959

Let the conspiracy theories begin!
@Kylo Rey

Oooh! Very Happy

"Sounds of laughter, shades of life are ringing through my open ears
Inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on, across the universe"
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:18 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Kylo Rey
Methinks this bodes very well for us- yaay!!!
Smile cheers
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:38 pm

Snap Wexley's back. Surprising no one, since Grunberg is in most of JJ's stuff. Didn't exactly have the most screentime in TFA.

I honestly forgot about him and that he even had a name until I got deeper into fandom!  Razz

https://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-bits-greg-grunberg-returns-episode-ix-casting-news-and-disney-parks-announce-big-changes-for-galaxys-edge/
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:43 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Kylo Rey
Smile cheers
@AhsokaTano

Lol wow it is so very reylo XD
across the stars, across the universe

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 05 Sep 2018, 4:02 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Kylo Rey
Smile cheers
@AhsokaTano and @rey09
Very Happy Smile

In addition Jai Guru Deva is usually translated as Victory to God /Divine - wonderful hint as well about balance with the Force...by extension, ultimate peace/balance for Anakin and Padme.

Squee!

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 05 Sep 2018, 4:13 pm

I wonder too if this hints at a scene/scenes that will be a feast for the eyes! Wonderful effects! Epic Nature! I admit hoping for that! Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 05 Sep 2018, 4:49 pm

It's at least an interesting reference to make considering that Rian said a good song to describe Rey and Ben would be John Lennon's Broken Inside. But in terms of the reference, it is both a song and a film inspired by the Beatle's playbook

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next