Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 12 Nov 2018, 12:04 pm

That is FAF. Too early for a full trailer this year. The best we can hope for is probably a short teaser in the mold of this one

but that was when TLJ started filming so it's not really the same.

However, a few people on twitter said that Bob Iger said in an interview a month ago or so that IX would have a 'year long marketing plan' but I can't find the quote. Variety/THR also said that it being the final chapter and and end of the Skywalker Saga is going to be a huge part of the marketing, as well as the fact that Disney are going to push it as a big event again, like TFA. I also found this:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 Screen10

Fits in with what Iger said. if it really is going to be a year long marketing campaign, then we should get something within the next 2 months. Honestly, it makes sense that they might start earlier this time around as it's the final chapter to a 40 years saga.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by californiagirl Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:10 pm

I for one don't think we'll be getting a title, let alone a trailer, anytime soon. TFA was the first SW saga film in 10 years, it needed a buildup, and they had already finished filming.

Avengers 4 has also finished filming, it comes out in under 6 months, and we don't even know what the title is yet. IX should have a longer buildup than that because of Celebration 8 months out from the film itself. But they aren't expected to even finish shooting until January/February.

I think Disney wants to focus on their two holiday season films this year, then Captain Marvel and Avengers/the end of the 11-year, 22-film MCU story arc next year, before they push SW.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:21 pm

Since when is Connix a main character? lmao next
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:58 pm

Too early for such a trailer. Shouldn't expect one until Celebration. I do expect a title relatively soon.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Mon 12 Nov 2018, 6:40 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
Riri wrote:Another leaker who claims to have a source

“What my source told me:

-Finn and Rose are in a romantic relationship

-Hux will betray Kylo to become Emperor

-Lando does not die

-Kylo is a conflicted Emperor, no "Palpatine like" Kylo, he has the galaxy but he is more alone than ever

-the film reveals that he has romantic feelings for Rey, there is no ambiguity like in episodes 7 and 8: after the movie, everyone will say "Ok, there was really something romantic between the two"

-Kylo has some kind of redemption after a lightsaber battle with Rey, my source saw Daisy and Adam kissing on set

-Kylo will pilot the Falcon”

Thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9u85bx/jj_is_not_course_correcting_anything_from_tlj/?st=JO40XRS8&sh=74c8b36b
@Riri

Who stole my Christmas wish-list? Razz Laughing
@Starliteprism

Guys, it's been a while! Very Happy

This is one of the best "leaks" I've read these months  I love you  As for Mike Zeroh....I confess I often check his channel because this is an easy way to hear about reddit and 4chan "leaks", but I don't like his tone (+ the idea of giving him $$$ LOL). In fact, I started to catch some negative stuff he constantly repeats, many times referred to The Last Jedi and Rian Johnson, pretty tiring; "I want to see a more intimidating Kylo Ren", about Reylo "many people don't like it blabla" or insinuating Finn or Poe could be a better romantic choice (than Kylo).
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:05 am

Putting this here as its from 4Chan https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9ypeng/latest_4chan_episode_ix_leak_for_those/?st=JOPEA3V6&sh=d710ab1d

Original post:

“hello, i wasnt sure where to go but my friends told me here is anonymous. without getting into too much detail i am actively part of the crew shooting star wars 9. not in preproduction but for shooting. we just wrapped shooting in jordan and i thought i would talk about what i saw. also none of the higher ups on set talk about planet names etc so im not too sure about anything logistical other than what i saw
1: everybody was shooting there - john daisy adam oscar and kelly along with some others
2: adam and daisy shot scenes together and john and oscar and kelly shot scenes together
3: a lot of pyrotechnics used for explosions and stunt doubles getting blasted
4: daisy has new lightsaber prop, im not too sure if its the skywalker lightsaber but it was blue for few scenes and white for another few. mind you props can change the colour of the blade to whatever they want
5: r2d2 is destroyed and a stand in for anthony was on set with the prop
6: not related to jordan but we did shoot some scenes with daisy and mark in black park, and mark doesn't have a beard. in the scene he is talking to daisy and they walk up steps together
7: in the studio adam and daisy have shot scenes together on a set that appears to be a first order ship but i'm not too sure
i will try and answer anything as best as i can, but we do a thing on set where we rotate non essential crew everyday so that if something comes out it makes it easier to identify who leaked what”

Comments:

“i did see a fair amount of stuff though at pinewood there is
1: millenium falcon
2: inside of random ship that maybe is the badguys
3: big temple with lots of forestry and vines between the floors
4: what looks to be the inside of a wooden room, with lots of stuff star warsy on the shelves and walls like the head of an animal (maybe a taun taun or a fathier?)
on jordan set there were not a lot of sets built we had the outside cockpit of falcon and a few aliens cut out for reference for vfx, mostly just gun props and storm trooper costumes
at black park we had the same falcon bit and they built a few things like some steps and i think it was a big pool looking thing maybe it was a pond idk, i heard a few people talking about disney park when we were there”

“no when daisy and adam were in jordan they had a few scenes together but a lot of it was stunt doubles, and the scene i saw when they were on the ship together just looked to be them talking about coming home or something along those lines i know daisy says you need to come back home”

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:40 am

@Riri
This is fab - thanks for posting Smile.We all want Ben to come back home Rey! Sad The poster is still answering questions on 4 Chan lol! He/she claims they met and spoke to Adam driver and that there’s another scene where Adam picks up Domnhall with the force and throws him over a control board lol! He /she also claims Adam wears the mask too on and off. There’s a lot of detail here for it to be credible lol ( though it’s done well by telling you vague info more about how the scene looked like with props etc and the odd line rather than full on plot point by plot point leak which you know straight away can’t be right because no one can know that much ) and it sounds like a reaction to the poster a few days ago who claimed to see filming in Jordan ( this reminds me of whole knights of Ren fighting in Anch - to scene which “witnesses “ claimed to see) . Thing is even if he/she did see any of this , it’s out of context and they don’t know what or where it plays out in the film - if it does at all and it’s not cut . Keep the faf coming though
-I do love this thread . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

@AhsokaTano

Lol yes, as soon as they mention “talking to Adam” or answer way too many questions, we kinda know then its FAF!

I wish the Adam+Daisy parts are true tho!

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:47 am

Oh I wish all the Adam & Daisy scenes were true though! But yeah, most likely fake.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 20 Nov 2018, 11:12 am

No mask please
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:40 pm

he has no inside knowledge but just crafted a leak based on various reliable leaks (MSW, those 2 reddit leaks from Jordan), interviews, tabloid report (grumpy Mark), actor's social media accounts revealing their locations, and the old 4chan leak. His instincts may be good and some things may turn close to what's in the movie, but he has no inside knowledge. take that to the bank.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Thu 22 Nov 2018, 2:18 am

another leak from an extra
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9z9i8x/spoilers_episode_9_set_leak_description_will_not/?st=JOSB8H9R&sh=d2ec97f8

“Hi sw leaks community, I have some juicy info on the currently untitled so episode ix

I performed as an extra for 2 scenes at Pinewood studios thAt I’m sure you’ll love to hear about. So here it goes:

We were a guerilla militia in a secret type of bunker on the planet of Batuu. There is not a lot of tech that you usually see in a sw movie. More hunter and gatherer type of group. Members are of this group in the background are all seen smithing weapons and keeping busy in other ways. We are trying to keep under the nose of the first order. The architecture is magnificent and will be a real visual treat for viewers

Now: Poe, Finn and chewbacca enter with other members of the resistance and members of our group. They are greeted by Dom Monaghan (who is wearing a very cool costume). Naomi Ackie is here as Veranada (Vera) Calrissian. There is no mention of a formal leader but they seem to be more in leadership roles. They discuss a recent skirmish that happened while the resistance arrived to the planet. They seem to slightly be at odds. Poe confronts Dom’s character and Dom laughs. He is a complex character it would seem, he may have lost a friend or something in this skirmish, get is livid but excited. Naomi’s character says they found something valuable at the cost of losing several soldiers. Enters an accompanied horse with several children masks on. A body is seated with a bag over their head. He gets dropped down. Revealed to be a cowering Domnhall (general Hux). He admits surrender and is searched by Domenic who prods him with an instrument and taunts him. To Naomi’s characters displeasure. This is the end of act 1

Ok so: I did one other scene afterwards that I feel would be too spoilery and perhaps give me away and cost me hundreds of thousands.

Also: I have a friend who did a scene with Poe, Finn and also Daisy. She has a lightsaber hilt on her belt.”

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 22 Nov 2018, 8:29 am

Funny how we heard nothing about Rey with the lightsaber until that Jordan leak. Now all leakers mention lightsaber. Hmmm.

Also, this guy is pretending that he hasn't seen The Sun photo leak even though all descriptions he gave are from the that leak and some stuff from MSW.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 22 Nov 2018, 8:52 am

The Reddit Reporter and the Case of the Mysterious Reygression

A Public Service Announcement from the ladies of Six Degrees of Kylo Ren. We're in the business of closing gates, not doors. Today's PSA tackles a recent Reddit report.

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Thu 22 Nov 2018, 10:50 am

More from reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/9ze900/matt_smiths_character/?st=JOSU0GMS&sh=9eee2b60

“I have no way to validate this, but, a source told me Matt Smith's character will be using the provisory name "Roman"... This is not the character name, just something they will be calling him during production to avoid plot leaks...

My source also tells me that Matt's character will act as a second in command for Hux... Most of his scenes will be filmed with Domhall Gleeson.”

I can't confirm if it is true... But many months ago, before the set pics leaked, the same source told me a portion of the plot would have Finn and Poe in a mission with a "ragged western" vibe... So, I'd say this rumor may have some truth to it.”

————

Btw thats the same guy who leaked a finn/poe mission and Kylo piloting falcon 5 months ago

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Thu 22 Nov 2018, 11:39 am

Riri wrote:More from reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/9ze900/matt_smiths_character/?st=JOSU0GMS&sh=9eee2b60

“I have no way to validate this, but, a source told me Matt Smith's character will be using the provisory name "Roman"... This is not the character name, just something they will be calling him during production to avoid plot leaks...

My source also tells me that Matt's character will act as a second in command for Hux... Most of his scenes will be filmed with Domhall Gleeson.”

I can't confirm if it is true... But many months ago, before the set pics leaked, the same source told me a portion of the plot would have Finn and Poe in a mission with a "ragged western" vibe... So, I'd say this rumor may have some truth to it.”

————

Btw thats the same guy who leaked a finn/poe mission and Kylo piloting falcon 5 months ago
@Riri

All I can think of right now.

Kylo: "Et tu, Hux?"
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Thu 22 Nov 2018, 1:08 pm

If I remember correctly, there was very early leak on 4chan about building underground tunnels/labyrinth for Trixie. Reminds me the description of these scenes. Sadly i can't found that leak. Also they answered a question about Kylo and Rey with the image.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 22 Nov 2018, 5:01 pm

I noticed something interesting in the entry for the Millennium Falcon in SW Databank

https://www.starwars.com/databank/millennium-falcon

"Han and Chewie reclaimed the Falcon, but Han died shortly after getting to see his beloved ship again. Chewie and the scavenger Rey – who’d stolen the Falcon from Unkar Plutt on Jakku – then piloted the freighter into the Unknown Regions on a quest to find Luke Skywalker. After Rey left Ahch-To, the Falcon – now home to nests of porgs – served as an escape craft for the besieged Resistance on Crait."

No mention how Han died...only that he died, which I find fascinating!  Causes me to wonder if 1) Harrison Ford will have a cameo in IX, in a World Between Worlds concept.  Han and Ben have a bonding, loving discussion about going back in time...changing what he did as Kylo...and Han refuses..that it had to happen....circle of life type concept because the entry mentions the nests of porgs...death and rebirth.  

Ben is not mentioned at all in the entry (or Kylo for that matter), which causes me to wonder if 2) He will pilot and/or co-pilot the MF in IX.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Thu 22 Nov 2018, 11:30 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey To me it seems like Kylo killing Han is not relevant to the entry about the Millennium Falcon, and that's why it's not mentioned.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 23 Nov 2018, 12:06 am

rawpowah wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey To me it seems like Kylo killing Han is not relevant to the entry about the Millennium Falcon, and that's why it's not mentioned.
@rawpowah

Hmmm....Maybe...however, I'm not certain Bobba Fett is technically relevant, either. The entry could have only indicated, "Han was taken to Tatooine, so Lando and Chewbacca hid the Falcon..." etc - but they did not. I personally feel it is intentional (and for positive spoiler reasons for IX)...but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Razz Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 23 Nov 2018, 4:47 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I could see something like this happening with the world between worlds - am kind of obsessed about it to be honest I know but I really think they could be gearing up to go down this route with all the references we’ve had in the books, animations and comics. Billie Lourd did say a few days ago that episode ix was magical - what’s more magical and awe inspiring than the world between worlds and all it’s interstellar like implications ( if you’ve seen interstellar you’ll know what I mean ) as well as magical parallels to the Narnia chronicles- the magician’s nephew . I’ve often thought what you’ve just said was possible because of a couple of things - we didn’t actually see What happened to Han when he dropped down the shaft from the bridge into oblivion and also this would make a nice parallel with the scene in Rebels when Ezra tries to save Kanan in the world between worlds but realises he can’t - that if he did they would all die - and it is heartbreaking. I could definitely see something like this playing out with Han but Han choosing to die because without him dying his son’s redemption doesn’t begin and also maybe Han is dying anyway ( not saying he is but wouldn’t it be ironic if Han was suffering from something like bloodburn- the disease pilots get in Star Wars if they spend too long in space - Luke killed by his devotion to the force and Han killed by his devotion to being best pilot in the galaxy ). All speculation of course but will be interesting to see what happens.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 23 Nov 2018, 9:08 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
I could see something like this happening with the world between worlds - am kind of obsessed about it to be honest I know but I really think they could be gearing up to go down this route with all the references we’ve had in the books, animations and comics. Billie Lourd did say a few days ago that episode ix was magical - what’s more magical and awe inspiring than the world between worlds and all it’s interstellar like implications ( if you’ve seen interstellar you’ll know what I mean ) as well as magical parallels to the Narnia chronicles- the magician’s nephew . I’ve often thought what you’ve just said was possible because of a couple of things - we didn’t actually see What happened to Han when he dropped down the shaft from the bridge into oblivion and also this would make a nice parallel with the scene in Rebels when Ezra tries to save Kanan in the world between worlds but realises he can’t - that if he did they would all die - and it is heartbreaking. I could definitely see something like this playing out with Han but Han choosing to die because without him dying his son’s redemption doesn’t begin and also maybe Han is dying anyway ( not saying he is but wouldn’t it be ironic if Han was suffering from something like bloodburn- the disease pilots get in Star Wars if they spend too long in space - Luke killed by his devotion to the force and Han killed by his devotion to being best pilot in the galaxy ). All speculation of course but will be interesting to see what happens.
@AhsokaTano

It will be! Smile

There are so many options for Solo: A Star Wars Story (book, comic), and LF selected it to be one of their theatrical releases - the top tier for canon. Indeed, I may be wrong, but I feel the reason why is to emphasize the importance - bonds and symbolism of Han and the Falcon, and especially how they support the story of IX, especially Ben. Which is why I am focused on the wording of this entry for the Falcon.

Admittedly though, my speculation may be crack... Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 02 Dec 2018, 7:02 am

Hello everyone , have got two “ leaks” for you - one is from 4 chan and another one on Reddit - both appeared in last 24 hrs . Enjoy! Smile lol!
Here are the links:
[possible spoilers?] interesting 4chan IX leaks
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/a2a8ba/possible_spoilers_interesting_4chan_ix_leaks/?st=JP6W22K2&sh=7aeda085

Some info
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a24dyj/some_info/?st=JP6VYOHI&sh=38d6707e

The recent one on Reddit isn’t just about episode 9 but galaxy’s edge , the mandalorian , video games etc. Below are the parts about episode 9.:
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 8be2b810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 823bb110
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 3 62c0a210
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 02 Dec 2018, 8:21 am

Bahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahha

They didn't even try Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Sun 02 Dec 2018, 9:16 am

I'm not sure which one I dislike most; Kylo with a helmet again or Rey being the clone of a previous male character to explain why she is important.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next