Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

+52
Kylo Rey
PalmettoBlue
Maria26
grimbergen
guardienne
snufkin
unicorn
Birdwoman
EchoBase
Chris24601
Kessel
motherofpearl1
Saracene
YeeRees
KnightsofReylo_2015
Cowgirlsamurai
12 Parsnips
DarthRen
bruna8728
Gemini
SW_Heroine_Journey
DeeBee
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
Walflarck
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Starliteprism
MaddieDove
Geralt_Riv
Tex
Lily Snape
fuhry
nickandnora
Armadeus
Forsythia
justyou
californiagirl
madeinmn
ZioRen
MrsWindu
Moonlight13
FrolickingFizzgig
giaciak2
special_cases
SkyStar
BenRey
Night Huntress
Teo oswald
SheLitAFire
LadyGaufrette
56 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by snufkin Sun 26 May 2019, 5:18 pm

@Kessel Finally getting the one single photo this week, the way he's posed, let alone the style he's wearing, you know that's somebody who's in a power position. I just got the art book yesterday & when I was flipping through found the section about Vos' design evolution. The costume is meant to convey somebody who's affluent and powerful, but also menacing and in a position to court both social/political leaders and leaders of the underworld. The VF quote included a line about how it's meant to include the ongoing conflict between the Jedi and the Sith. Which there's no group darker/more underground than the latter.

Just wish I knew more about the specific styles/details being quoted in both outfits to possible make more meaning from it. But the line about Vos being somebody who has a line/influence in both worlds, that was the Emperor after all. Able to be both a Darksider and also a public figure. So my guess is that's who Pryde is going to be, somebody who's in a power position and serving a deeper more sinister agenda than just leadership in an organization. It's definitely a question what's meant by the term Allegiant in relation to the FO.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Empty The night of the destroyed temple...

Post by DeeBee Mon 27 May 2019, 4:41 am

Based on the recent VF article I'd like to make a prediction!
The photo of Luke and R2 got me thinking. I know it is a posed shot and likely not directly from the movie, but I think it probably has some kind of basis in the movie itself. so I got to thinking..
In TROS Luke is dead and likely is going to be a force ghost. So it's curious there is no blue glow here.. it's also curious that he is standing next to R2 because R2 would not have followed Luke into the other realm or whatever - R2 was on the MF with Rey and chewie at the end of TLJ..
This can't be a straightforward flashback because it's TLJ age Luke, not Jedi academy destruction Luke.
so all these thoughts combined got me curious.. how could we see TLJ Luke now dead with R2?
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Star-w12
One possible (and imho dull) answer could be that Luke comes back but not as a force ghost and is then reunited with R2. I think this is unlikely.. but anything is possible..
An alternative answer is the prediction I'll make - I think this is maybe Jedi academy destruction R2 and Luke reunited, as Luke is somehow travelling back in time via a force vision maybe - so that TLJ Luke stands by jedi academy destruction R2 to watch events at the academy unfold while Jedi academy Luke was buried under rubble that night.Luke, and the audience can learn how it was Kylo/Ben and the rest of the students all ended up fighting. In TLJ he assumed he knew what had happened..
I think the true events of this night need to be revealed to support Ben's redemption.

Plus, an AD quote from the VF article also fed into this:
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Reykyl10
- A force vision of what really happened could see it be revealed that Ben being so special meant he was hated by some of his fellow students, and venerated by the others (either way he is isolated). Resenting his powers some of the students were quick to believe that Ben had killed Luke not in self defense. So a fight broke out - between those who hated Ben and those who revered and worshiped him for his powers and bloodline (these students becoming or joining the Knights of Ren - we now know they were present that night).
Many of us here have theorised in the last year or so that a brawl broke out rather than it being a straight out scenario of systematically slaughtering all the students. This part is not a new thought, but it's a new idea to me that Ben could have been targeted and bullied for his gifts and bloodline behind Luke's back.
So Ben felt even more isolated and lonely!  Crying or Very sad

If I'm really going for it with predictions, hey why not, I'd add that Snoke, Palpatine or both could have been feeding the resentments of Ben's fellow students so their bullying would stoke Ben's rage and pain further - and encouraging the workship  of a vader descendent too - all setting the stage for Ben to turn. He didn't stand a chance really! gah!

There is the idea too that Snoke or Palpatine could have interfered with Luke's vision but I tend not to lean in this direction myself.. but then, anything is possible!

I think in TROS we'll be given a clear picture of what happened that night.. what Ben's life had been like up to that point and the tragic truth of it all will come out. Just my 2 cents.
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 27 May 2019, 5:02 am

Hey all am going to post this here as well as ST and tarot where I posted it yesterday because this is absolutely amazing - Rey and Ben as the twin suns/flames ( binary suns ) and following dharmic duties as husband and wife to break the cycle of rebirth to transcend ( it means them being together in every way as they are following the dharmic duties - we know George Lucas was influenced by the dharma wheel for Star Wars ). It’s interesting too because we had a leak earlier this year in crack thread that followed the order of these dharmic duties literally at the time we all thought it too good to be true( Ben on the run , Rey finds him , helps him heal , they become lovers and then take down villains together) but reading this makes me think it’s gonna happen in a big way .
Anyway read this post -

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7vtvt9/ben_solo_and_rey_how_they_represent_the_twin_suns/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

This is just amazing - please read Smile

@DeeBee
That’s interesting about Luke - I had just assumed that it was Jedi temple Luke on the night of the temple destruction. But there’s more going on here ...

Also I fully expect Ben to have been isolated at the Jedi temple . If his powers like Rey’s are on a godly scale then he probably would have been Sad like he’s viewed in the first order ( one of the Poe comics makes it clear that some officers in the first order see Ben as a freak , as unnatural because of his powers ).

NB/ ok just adding this ( also added in ST tarot thread ). Ben and Rey are literally written in the stars :

Ok so I found some more info regarding Sirius and possible fate for Rey and Kylo . First of all it’s our closest star and moving towards our solar system closer and closer so no wonder there is this connection that we descended from there by some peoples and societies on earth but also the following ( below):-

Sirius A and B once upon a time were blue ( Luke and leia were probably the original incarnations of this if you follow the twin suns theory in link above ). Sirius A then remained blue , Sirius B was a red giant but collapsed to a white dwarf after it shed its outer layers ( like a snake shedding its skin - ie kylo becoming Ben ). The colours in Star Wars are deliberate .Sirius A is definitely Rey , Sirius B is kylo. It could mean Ben with a white lightsaber too as well as spiritual or physical( or both ) resurrection/transformation. Gosh it’s the age old story of beauty and the beast too already written in the stars across the universe and transcribed to us in fairy tales and myths . Wow !

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 F2d6f910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 27 May 2019, 1:17 pm

@DeeBee The VF photos are not movie stills, they are BTS pictures and staged shots. The glow around an FG is a postproduction thing, and there's months of that left, they won't really wrap on that until the fall, possibly close to the release date. So I don't think the lack of a blue glow means much here, unless it's a flashback.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 27 May 2019, 9:16 pm

@californiagirl - yes I know, I decided to play around with my ideas anyway as they were sparked by the content. I wasn’t holding the image up as a movie still.
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 30 May 2019, 11:20 pm

IIRC Slashfilm made the cryptic remark about how Solo 's Spaghetti Western influence seen in would come full circle in TROS. Which we've seen Rey in the teaser opening facing the oncoming TIE and one of Han facing off against Enfys Nest. Which are both quoting Sergio Leone's The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Goodbadandtheugly

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F04%2Fstar-wars-rise-of-skywalker-teaser-2

One of the more interesting parts of this book, besides not getting into Lord & Miller's involvement, is that there are a ton of details which cross over to the ST. One example which I noticed in regards to the spaghetti western influence was that the Orbaks shown in the VF photos started as a concept for the train heist being an old school Western train robbery

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 IMG_0981-700x319 (x)

We know already from some of the BTS information made public that ideas LF developed for previous projects but never used have made their way into the ST. That plus the introduction really gets into the timeline of its development starting prior to the Disney purchase and Kasdan tabling it to help TFA get a script and production started on time. So while it's not the full vision you get the impression the filmmakers wanted from reading the book, it's worth looking at for how it informs the ST, including Han's arc, how it supports the story being told in the ST, and the details/themes which are clearly shared with the ST.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 02 Jun 2019, 11:05 am

Hey all what am about to post isn’t really a prediction but more something I’ve noticed imagery wise from the Han Solo film comic adaptation and the imperial cadet Han Solo comic when he was a tie fighter pilot for the empire . The amount of sexual imagery in those comics is off the scale - similar to the sexual symbolism we have in TLJ.
The difference between Han and kylo/Ben is that I think from all I’ve been interpreting visually , that Ben wants fatherhood and a family with Rey ( how he pursues her , his fully equipped lightsaber which is a metaphor for something else , his battering ram cannon actively trying to seek the cave which Finn says is like an egg and will crack it open - (again sexual symbolism).

Han on the other hand runs away from fatherhood . If you look at the images below taking into account the idea that this is all metaphor - cosmological creation taking place on a bigger scale and acting in for biological creation then there is no doubt - the creature in the maelstrom represents a female ovum ( it’s that colour purple again - balance) and Han in the falcon instead of pursuing it runs away ( because he feels threatened by it ) and the egg then falls down into a red hole ( looking very womb and cervix like ) unfertilised and Han in the falcon zooms away and the shot of the falcon zooming away looks like sperm.

Moreover if you look at the other comic where Han says “ I’m coming , I’m coming “ and then explosion - well that leaves nothing to the imagination. Lol! Am sorry to be so crude but I studied film studies at uni so I know this visual imagery is deliberate, once you see it you can’t unsee it and it makes you see films ... in a very different way . Lol . It’s all subliminal and subtle . Seeing it here in comic form on a smaller scale than the big screen ( on a quantum level one might say ) makes the picture clearer . Only Han is running away from it . He doesn’t want to be a father especially at that stage .

The excerpt with Lando about “intertwined celestial bodies” below is interesting too because again it’s bringing home that even in the realm of the gods ( and Rey and kylo are godlike with their powers ) there is sexual Union . As it is on earth it is in heaven as the biblical saying goes .

I definitely think Rey and kylo are going to get together and uncle Lando is going to help them get together - however that is or how it happens I don’t know - maybe kylo really will be on the run but judging by this and his expertise he’s going to help them I think because he knows about “ intertwined celestial bodies “ and as he Also says, he’s an expert and “
is an authority figure on it “- He’s like Maz , the male Version of the fairy godmother - his knowledge of love and relationships will help get the couple together .
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 E2dcb010
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 6932bf10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 3921b210Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 955be510
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 86552d10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Eea1a910Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 E2b4d310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Sun 02 Jun 2019, 7:25 pm

Nice catch, although the creature seems to me more like vagina dentata. Smile
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:16 pm

LOL paging @Darth Dingbat for a good 'ol vagina dentata joke (though she always makes them about the Rathtars scene in TFA).

So Turner Classic Movies is running a new season of The Essentials with Ava Duvernay (the mother of Snow Fight's choker shots) and Ben Mankiewicz where this week's episode just happened to be the movie, Rian kept mentioning on Twitter in the run-up to TLJ's trailer, West Side Story. Listening to Ava talk about how she first saw the movie and why she loves it, one part of the discussion sure made me think of the PT and ST. About how both sides in a conflict are essentially the same type of people with more in common than different, but only the young lovers ultimately understand the bigger picture/problem.

Which with the teasing about the Emperor returning, he manages to take advantage of the conflict between two groups in the PT in order to benefit himself and gain power. Which look at what's been set up at the end of the movie, you have the First Order and its backers in one corner, the Resistance and whatever groups they ally within another corner, and meanwhile, there are hints of the Emperor's contingency plan and oh guess who may be showing up again. Just the guy who mastered the art of cheating death and manipulated both Ben's grandparents and an entire galaxy against each other to take over. So that one comment from Ava about the young lovers seeing the larger picture/problem caught my attention because that would be the set up for TROS.

Also speaking of the Emperor potentially coming back, he died on the 2nd Death Star (which is partly why I'd suspect Lando is back as the person who took it out) and it likely had/has something in place which made it do more than just the stuff the previous Death Star did, related to his being able to come back.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 04 Jun 2019, 11:41 am

Hey all am back with some crazy stuff again . Lol!

So as usual take with pinch of salt because again this might be just me seeing connections in things that aren’t there but because they share similarities.

Firstly Mozenrath the villain from the Aladdin series - he’s interesting because he’s a shape shifter( skywalker?) - looks a bit kylo like including the ribbed under clothing and snake symbolism ( look at his neck wrap it’s similar to what kylo had in TFA) In fact a lot of people think this if you read the YouTube comments . Moreover he has the Mozenrath gauntlet which suspiciously looks like thanos infinity gauntlet from marvel only this one has the reality Stone and time stone only . On top of that Mozenrath has a skeletal arm ( the skywalker special ?) which is caused by wearing the gauntlet ( gamma radiation anyone ? Just like in endgame where the gauntlet causes damage on the arm of the wearer) .

This is just plain weird . Mozenrath is I think probably another incarnation for Loki/lucifer/hades - whatever you want to call him but the details to the skywalkers and marvel avengers is just weird . It may be nothing or it may be that this has been a very long term plan of Disney /marvel and they are going to unveil some shock twist eventually. Anyway Mozenrath does seem
To have a love interest too called Sadira which ... means lotus tree ie the balance and she’s a witch . Mozenrath is a powerful sorcerer, like Loki a trickster .

Ok that’s the Aladdin part , the other thing I wanted to share - again am not making plot predictions here but just making connections is I noticed in this except below ( avengers ) that Loki talks about his army of the undead getting restless ( the Chitauri ) and then talks with this other being called the other ( who obviously serves Thanos ) about “ your force “ - He talks about how he will lead the undead into glorious battle and commanding your “ force “. It’s obvious the other speaks for God/creator /force and how they gave him ancient knowledge and that the tesseract ( blue space stone ) will unveil greater worlds but if Loki fails in doing their bidding he will undergo pain and suffering no matter which realm he hides in . Weird ...( this is the scene below )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkFEvUT0PvI

The last thing I want to point out is in the Loki agent of asgard comic ( he’s working for his mother which is interesting- Loki is very close to his mother as representing the feminine side rather than masculine side of divine that Thor represents am kind of not surprised ) Loki shapeshifts into a woman to try and catch lorelei ( she’s an old flame and a sorcerer too ) and guess what his female form is called ? ??

Trixie !!! He then says it’s because he’s as tricksy as they come . Wasn’t the code name for Rise of Skywalker called Trixie ? The picture below reminds me of the kylo/Rey Picture and there’s another one I can’t find now from last Jedi comic that you can’t tell if it’s rey or kylo in the picture . Two halves of our protagonist.

Both Mozenrath and Loki move from body to body ( their spirit/essence ) .With Loki it’s more Doctor who like but with Mozenrath it’s direct body switching - at one point he becomes Aladdin . That’s interesting in light of the spoiler about kylo being possessed .

Anyway just observations not making any plot predictions based on them as it may be nothing and just me finding patterns .

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 56ef3610
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 1d2b5210
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 B8c1aa10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 549a6b10Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 D44b5510
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 E3b68a10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Af861110
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:12 am

Hey all gonna make some more predictions /share some ideas in light of what you said @spacebaby45678 about Ja’far and being told to cool off for a thousand years in The cave of wonders and kylo having ancient eyes like he’d been around for 1000 years and then you said this is what happens to the beast in revelations.

So I took a look at revelations and it was very interesting. I think now they may be following aspects of this especially (if it comes to pass )if they are telling the story of the soul ( as an underlying story to the main one we see in the individual films ).The number of the beast is 666 OR 616 and that’s very interesting because in marvel universe our earth is earth 616 , this connects with the beast actually being the son of earth or said in another way son of man ie Ben solo ( kylo the beast and Ben the son /chosen one ). . And if am right these numbers aren’t actually satanic but about conquering your fears to move on.

There are two main beasts in revelations one from earth ( which I think they’ve already dealt with the marvel films and that ended with the first wave of death and resurrection). The beast am most interested in which is relevant to Star Wars is the one from the abyss, from the sea in this case the sea of stars ( the beyond?) because he has a mortal wound that has healed it tells us ( Emperor Palpatine back from the dead ) and he is worshipped . Palpatine.

But the ending is what’s interesting too - in the end the beast is cast back into the fiery lake /hell ( back to the sun /star ) so it could be a metaphor for possessed Ben ( by palpatine ie dark side )maybe flying with the falcon into a fiery weapon that’s going to destroy them all or to cut off the beyond ( like the leak earlier this year that a lot of us liked here ) or it means the beast who dies by the sword ( Rey plunging into heart of kylo) so that it saves everyone from final death ie the beyond /abyss.

After this in revelations we are told the sea is cut off & the beast set free on earth - in this case the Star Wars galaxy is cut off from rest of universe in a pocket dimension. This ties in with marvel heaven plus Norse mythology, (plus lord of the rings where Frodo has to use a special elf ship to get to valinor ) and the belief that paradise once on earth , accessible from our world is now cut off and in another dimension.
So what happens after this - you get a new earth and new heaven ( see below ) and the religion is changed because the lamb and the Christ ( chosen one which is actually two people ie Ben and Rey ) are the temple and there’s a tree of life so full circle with Adam and Eve vibes too though the lamb also signifies not only resurrection but children too. It also ties in with mortis but it’s now a different place because it’s evolved - you have father/son as Ben , daughter and their kids . They’ve created their own paradise . The Star Wars galaxy remains its own place , unique and sacred .

If top secret project luminous is bigger than we think ( and I believe it is ) and it takes into account marvel, Lost series , Disney films like wrinkle in time , Aladdin , lion king, beauty and the beast etc and even Game of thrones then it would be interesting to see what the viewing order is meant to be ultimately of these films ( Star Wars at the end no doubt being the holy of holies inner sanctum of heaven).

I believe they are meant to be archetypes - journey of a soul through underworld through many incarnations until stripped bare it enters paradise /achieves karma . A stark sitting on the iron throne ( GOT) changes meaning if you think of the meaning of stark and iron - a nobody , someone stripped bare and iron as in bloodline, flesh & blood human and that our humanity and the soul will continue because of what they have achieved - I thought the stark originally that they talked about that would bring peace and sit on the iron throne would be Tony Stark and Ironman in marvel and this was his story but i think the main protagonist is a soul and stark is a generic name . . Tony Stark helps to bring about the first apocalypse ( death ) but not the final one as he’s not able to do what the last starks ( Rey and Ben )do - conquer deaths . These original “Stark’s “ ( ie souls laid bare )are not in their right form ie Male/female aligned and equal . Our earth is a masculine world , the ancient myths and religions ( and current faiths hint at it too)believed heaven/karma is the opposite and a feminine world.

The journey is about the soul accepting the feminine , purging the more beast like elements as only then can you attain karma .

Anyway food for thought as always (take with a pinch/grain of salt ).

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 62223710
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Cb4efa10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Fe10e010
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 42579010
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 C32a3410
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 11 Jun 2019, 8:28 am

I think Project Luminous is only Star Wars. There has not been any indication (or mention of it) in the other Disney branches. If I recall, DLF did something like this for the From a Certain Point of View book. Actually, when I discovered that, my excitement for the potential for Project Luminous was tampered because I recognized the same marketing. I know, it's bratty of me, yet it's true. haha

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/From_a_Certain_Point_of_View

"From a Certain Point of View was first teased on social media on April 6, 2017, using the hashtag #OperationBlueMilk." True, this marketing tease is a lot longer; however, that was in the midst of a lot of SW things planned that involve the Skywalker Saga. This is going to be during the pause between motion pictures (yet a lot with Disney+ and the theme parks). If anything, it will actually be the book/comic book project that will tease the new SW films, and bridge them with all that we know in the present and past. (i.e. the Skywalker Saga will always be the foundation, even if they are a distant memory or only myths to the new SW world).

I think Project Luminous will be announced at SDCC. After all, on May 4th, is when publishing announced the Journey to Star Wars series, which is usually reserved for SDCC. I highly doubt it will be announced at D23, which if this was to show sharing across all medias, that would be the perfect location. Maybe you two are right, yet I highly doubt it. If there is a causation, it's only that these are stories that speak to the Disney company; therefore, in turn, they share them with the world.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:21 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Ok it may not be connected at all and just me reading into it but it’s fun speculating as always . Smile. Personally if we get something biblical am hoping Song of Solomon ( Old Testament erotica ) makes it into Rise of Skywalker with the passion , love, and smouldering sex between the couple who are described as one light and one dark ( And unmarried ) and there’s pomegranates too ( like Persephone and Rey eats in TFA ) . Who knew paradise could be like this ? Seriously raunchy stuff and vivid descriptions and they are like Romeo and Juliet meeting illicitly and enjoying each other’s bodies as well as mingling their minds but they aren’t punished because they are in their own Eden paradise. It won’t happen because it would have to be R rated lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:54 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Ok it may not be connected at all and just me reading into it but it’s fun speculating as always .   Smile. Personally if we get something biblical am hoping Song of Solomon ( Old Testament erotica ) makes it into Rise of Skywalker with the passion , love, and smouldering sex between the couple who are described as one light and one dark ( And unmarried ) and there’s pomegranates too ( like Persephone and Rey eats in TFA ) . Who knew paradise could be like this ? Seriously raunchy stuff and vivid descriptions and they are like Romeo and Juliet meeting illicitly and enjoying each other’s bodies as well as mingling their minds but they aren’t punished because they are in their own Eden paradise. It won’t happen because it would have to be R rated lol!
@AhsokaTano

Ok, I gotta high five anyone who knows that Song of Solomon is biblical erotica... .

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Giphy
There is a Solo in the Solomon
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:27 pm

Omg @spacebaby45678 didn’t even see that even with my vivid imagination lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 11 Jun 2019, 9:48 pm

Of course Song of Solomon is erotic! lol Very Happy The books can have erotica at times, or strongly imply sex, so that could happen in books after TROS with Ben and Rey. Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 13 Jun 2019, 6:52 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
@Spacebaby45678

Bring it on! Lol! We should have a scenario where Ben is looking at sleeping Rey in his bed( after a night together ) and then goes to his dressing table and is inspired with his calligraphy set to write song of soloman ! He takes up his calligraphy set and in true Shakespeare style starts writing about his muse . Very Happy.

I was looking at Soloman’s life and name and the name not only means “solo- man “ ie Ben/only man ( Adam and Eve vibes ) but also means “ peace “ and “ friend of God”.Skywalkers have been obsessed about bringing peace and justice to the galaxy . Maybe this one will really achieve it. Soloman was also like a sorcerer and some of freemasonry and magic circle goes back to some of the legends associated with Soloman and his powers ( casting away demons was one of them - something Ben solo needs to do and Rey to move on together ) . Also we are constantly told in both old and new testaments about Soloman’s wisdom ( the supreme leader is wise Ben tells us and hopefully the new supreme leader will be wiser than the old one!).
Moreover Soloman was also known as Jedidiah which seems to be where word Jedi comes from ( meaning is a friend of God ).

I also looked at some interesting Hades/Persephone parallels in with Shiva and Parvati ( Hinduism )- one being the destroyer of evil , supreme being and the other goddess of fertility , love, marriage, children, devotion and divine strength and power . Again like the couple in the song of Soloman story you have one who is dark and light not just in traits but physically too with the Male in both instances being described as the fairer of the two ( kylo is much paler than Rey ). And Shiva and Parvati like Adam and Eve have two sons . Though personally I think if Rey and Kylo have children in Rise of Skywalker it will be a boy and a girl or maybe even two girls ( as we haven’t had that yet in the saga ) as a reverse of earth in the heavens/space.

Wherever you look on earth in religion and myth we have hades and Persephone, Loki and sigyn, Adam and Eve equivalents . It’s a tale as old as time as Beauty and the Beast tells us and as that great article @Moonlight13 found on the tweets thread ( check it out) if the force is supposed to encompass the human condition then love and all its aspects is part of that and this is love in all its forms - spiritual, familial and romantic ( agape, filial and eros love ). I think Rey and Kylo/Ben will show us what it means to be a true Jedi and encompass all three. Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 18 Jun 2019, 5:04 am

Ok I’ve had some more strange ideas which am
going to share - as always take with a pinch of salt.
You know how Han has driven from one side of the galaxy to the other and seen some strange things including beings who don’t belong in Star Wars galaxy and are from another place ( Han Solo comic few years ago when he was in a race and encountered these beings ). There’s a portal of some kind or doorway in Jakku and one in Dathomir ( there are most likely others ) - we are assuming that the world between worlds leads only within the time and space of Star Wars galaxy time line .The world between worlds are crucial to the moments between life and death because you’ve only got to see how Ahsoka was saved through it and how at one point Kanan could have been saved . So either Rey is always meant to bring Ben back because she saves him through the WBW like Ezra did Ahsoka ( but this would negate future events as Ben wouldn’t have turned ) OR this is where it could be even more weird - the Jakku portal for example leads to different dimensions like the multiverse in marvel where different versions of the same person exist - so like what J.J. Abrams did with fringe series where peter was from another dimension (the mirror world ) as it were but was brought up in our world ( because original peter died in the other dimension) a similar scenario might happen here . So Ben might come back but Ben from another dimension or a younger Ben from the Jedi temple before the night it was destroyed .
Or third option they pull a Back to the future scenario ie Rey uses WBW to warn Ben of future events so that when the time comes he is prepared and does something presumably to prevent his death - artificial heart and lungs( pulmonodes in Star Wars galaxy ) like Breha organa ?This would even tie it in religiously to whole Jesus and glowing sacred heart and also to wizard of oz .

We are meant to have earth shattering twists in this film according to Richard E Grant . I can only think it’s going to get weird .
Take with pinch /grain of salt as always .

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Wed 19 Jun 2019, 3:32 pm

I didn’t know where to put this (as far as we know no more Snoke in TROS) but taking a look at the image behind Sniokes throne on the new Age of Resistance that will launch later this year and....the promise of new revelations on Kylo Rens first days as a Darkside apprentice...I’m wondering if there is a significance to the frozen looking branches and the frozen world/ forest that we’ve seen glimpses of in TROS ? I could of course be over reaching here?!

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 Ed405310
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 19 Jun 2019, 3:54 pm

MrsWindu wrote:I didn’t know where to put this (as far as we know no more Snoke in TROS) but taking a look at the image behind Sniokes throne on the new Age of Resistance that will launch later this year and....the promise of new revelations on Kylo Rens first days as a Darkside apprentice...I’m wondering if there is a significance to the frozen looking branches and the frozen world/ forest that we’ve seen glimpses of in TROS ? I could of course be over reaching here?!

@MrsWindu

Interesting!

The mention of "brutal training" jumped out at me. Definitely not wording that would be used for THE villain, yet one would if the aim is a redemptive arc. Teehee! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 19 Jun 2019, 4:45 pm

@MrsWindu
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Really interesting.It’s weird seeing snoke on the throne there with a tree behind in snowy forest. My mind linked this with the god pan and elf king of the forest from Lord of the rings Thrandruil . Only in snoke’s case this king /god is the old king and represents death and decay but the new king/god will represent fertility and life - like the tree of life . Will be interesting to see what they do with Kylo’s throne( or whether this is foreshadowing as to where Ben and Rey will end up or on Anch - to or maybe or somewhere else with a force tree ? ) and whether we’ll have a tree of life depicted behind it or a literal force tree ( this ties in with revelations which I mentioned above about the king and sacrificial lamb ruling together in the new temple with the tree of life and that they are the temple - laws/order of the past are gone in the new world they make. It’s also very Adam Eve with the tree of life ). I thought god pan not only because of the forest but because of spirit of pan being life essence . Snoke is the very opposite of this and that’s why the branches look frozen and withered .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 19 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm

Is that snow or moss?

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 9 2Q==
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:04 am

I also thougt it looks like moss. And like a rotting tree in a swamp. Question
Everything around this guy is rotten.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 20 Jun 2019, 6:03 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
MrsWindu wrote:I didn’t know where to put this (as far as we know no more Snoke in TROS) but taking a look at the image behind Sniokes throne on the new Age of Resistance that will launch later this year and....the promise of new revelations on Kylo Rens first days as a Darkside apprentice...I’m wondering if there is a significance to the frozen looking branches and the frozen world/ forest that we’ve seen glimpses of in TROS ? I could of course be over reaching here?!

@MrsWindu

Interesting!  

The mention of "brutal training" jumped out at me.  Definitely not wording that would be used for THE villain, yet one would if the aim is a redemptive arc. Teehee! Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks for tagging me @MrsWindu  (in the comics section) I've been busting to get this info! I'll get back to this on the weekend in the comics thread, but just couldn't resist commenting to say - hoorah!!!  cheers

The trees in the background of the Snoke cover remind me of....Dagobah!
Where there is powerful light .. there is powerful darkness !?

It would be interesting if they contrasted Snoke and Kylo's 'brutal training' with Yoda and Luke (some brutal somersaults, carrying Yoda like a backpack and... lifting rocks!).
My thoughts first jumped to comparing Palpatine and Vader's training but I think a Yoda/ Luke contrast could be very interesting!
[gah! star wars is sucking me in!!! tee hee.. I gotta go!]
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Mon 24 Jun 2019, 5:17 am

Prediction: Kylo Ren/Ben Solo visited the Oracle(leaked concept?) prior to TFA. Possibly at that point, he learned about "a girl" that would be a big part of his future. Maybe the Oracle will be a flashback and/or similar to when Rey had her forcevision?
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next