Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

+52
Kylo Rey
PalmettoBlue
Maria26
grimbergen
guardienne
snufkin
unicorn
Birdwoman
EchoBase
Chris24601
Kessel
motherofpearl1
Saracene
YeeRees
KnightsofReylo_2015
Cowgirlsamurai
12 Parsnips
DarthRen
bruna8728
Gemini
SW_Heroine_Journey
DeeBee
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
Walflarck
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Starliteprism
MaddieDove
Geralt_Riv
Tex
Lily Snape
fuhry
nickandnora
Armadeus
Forsythia
justyou
californiagirl
madeinmn
ZioRen
MrsWindu
Moonlight13
FrolickingFizzgig
giaciak2
special_cases
SkyStar
BenRey
Night Huntress
Teo oswald
SheLitAFire
LadyGaufrette
56 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 28 Jul 2019, 10:13 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@Snufkin
@SW_Heroine_Journey
“He could save others but not himself .” I’d forgotten that piece of dialogue . He couldn’t save himself because plagueis didn’t have Rey .

And talking of which I just watched short circuit today( the film ) because it was on UK tv ( didn’t plan to watch it but it was just on) and yes though it’s very dated ( 80s film)and there are aspects of it that are cringey and uncomfortable ( Fisher Stevens ) a couple of things struck me as ... interesting.
It reminded me big time of toy story 4 where the robot is alive and aware he’s alive ( like Forky and female forky ) but also at one point Steven Gutenberg says “ God keeps what he wants to keep “ because like doubting Thomas he can’t believe number 5 is alive ( the robot ) but he also acknowledges the creator can do what it likes and at the end of the day number 5 being alive is a miracle beyond his understanding and power .
The ending pinpoints to possible TROS foreshadowing - the company Nova that made Number 5 come for him and it “ appears “ that he died as they attack and shoot him down . In the van when he’s getting away ( always three there seems to be as number 5 is in there with his two helpers ) he gets up and admits he made a replica of himself with parts so it looked like he died but he didn’t . So basically ... a clone !
Again in the prestige film a similar thing happens in a different way .

I wonder if we are getting something similar in TROS.... Anakin built a droid as a kid and became mostly a machine as Vader ( cyborg ). Kylo mentioned a clone army in TFA- I wonder why and what he’s been up to ? ...
anyway food for thought Smile
@AhsokaTano

I'm open minded to anything, only if Reylo and Bendemption occur, yet I do admit having a cringe reaction to anything clones in the plot. lol Primarily, it's because the word is used as a weapon by dudebros and antis to argue against Reylo and Bendemption.

If there are clones in TRoS, the only theory I've read that I like is the one wondering if the Red Sith Troopers are clones, and not only that - practically zombies, fueled by Palpy's evil. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 Empty Re: Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 28 Jul 2019, 11:27 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yeah they may not go there with the clone scenario because the true miracle could be that kylo/Ben doesn’t need a clone and comes back resurrected body and soul .
Just had another thought too - yesterday I watched TLJ again Smile and it reminded me that snoke does say to Rey that she’s taken the bait . The bait is Ben obviously but it’s more than that because in the Tarkin novel plagueis and Palpatine make a pact and cast a spell over the galaxy so that they can rule for 10,000 years and part of this is having bait ( Skywalker ie Ben ) and a vessel (Rey). This could mean reylo babies . And it made me think differently to snoke’s as long as Skywalker lives the seed of the Jedi lives. It’s foreshadowing children Big time . Anyway just food for thought . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 28 Jul 2019, 11:40 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yeah they may not go there with the clone scenario because the true miracle could be that kylo/Ben doesn’t  need a clone and comes back resurrected body and soul .
Just had another thought too - yesterday I watched TLJ again Smile and it reminded me that snoke does say to Rey that she’s taken the bait . The bait is Ben obviously but it’s more than that because in the Tarkin novel plagueis and Palpatine make a pact and cast a spell over the galaxy so that they can rule for 10,000 years and part of this is having bait ( Skywalker ie Ben   ) and a vessel (Rey). This could mean reylo babies . And it made me think differently to snoke’s as long as Skywalker lives the seed of the Jedi lives. It’s foreshadowing children Big time . Anyway just food for thought . Smile
@AhsokaTano

That's a story meal I enjoy! Very Happy

I welcome what J.J. has in store with the visuals and narrative for Reylo and Bendemption, yet I do admit ...'hoping for' may be too strong a term..yet predicting it will involve a selfless sacrifice on Ben's part, and then Rey (and the Force) bringing him back to life..very Beauty and the Beast.  

And indeed, I am hoping for Reylo babies!  I think to provide future storytellers with narrative freedom, we'll only see Rey pregnant (Ben embracing her, or standing next to her), or Ben & Rey approaching a crib/bassinet without seeing the child or children because LF wants that open-ended (the gender and the number of children, regardless if only child, twins, triplets, or siblings with different birthdays) for the future.  Although that reveal may be years away (regardless if a movie or book), they probably don't want to be locked in with the particulars at this time, but they do want people to know that Ben became a happy loving father and husband..that he truly finished what Anakin started. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 03 Aug 2019, 7:57 am

Hey all this isn’t really a prediction but more an observation and foreshadowing from official Lucasfilm art . Wasn’t sure where to put it so put it here . The Vader art is from Charles Soule Vader series and the kylo one was unveiled at SWC this year . Ok here are the pictures - I want you to focus on the white behind Vader and behind kylo only and think of pictures with optical illusions . I wonder if you see what I do ?

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 9f560c10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 D17eef10

Behind Vader - I see a winged beast/creature/angel with the mask by its mouth like depiction of angel of death coming to take the soul of its victims to reveal the soul underneath ie Anakin .
Behind kylo/Ben I see a winged bird , arms outstretched like a phoenix- maybe it’s a Phoenix maybe it’s a dove .
When you see it you can’t unsee it . Hope you see it .
Honestly no drugs involved lol . It’s like those pictures where you have one picture on the surface but if you look closer there’s another one there .

Maybe it’s already been discussed here before - apologies if it has .
Kylo/Ben being right under the dove/Phoenix bird like creature gives me chills.... He will rise.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 07 Aug 2019, 9:25 am

Ok is this really a prediction?- I don’t know but I’ve been looking at the ships in Star Wars lately . I predict Rey will have an “E” wing and it’s really important if she does end up having one because of what it ties to .

Rumours of poe’s orange x wing by Bespin bulletin recently got me thinking about the ships as hearing about Poe’s ship made me think of the sun and orange fireball ( which makes me think he’s going to go out like a fireball - sorry Poe ).

Anyway if you look at the ships - all meanings behind them just from their names or shapes( and am not going to go into all of them or else I will be writing a 50 page essay /meta so will just mention a few ) there’s a lot of depth and thought that has gone into the symbolism like with everything else in Star Wars .

X wings and y wings ( x and Y chromosomes - what makes us Male and female ),A and b wings ( alpha , beta ) and the medic healing centres are shaped as o( omega ). Really interesting.

Then I looked at kylo’s tie silencer and it’s basically like an “m” so my prediction is will rey have an “e” wing in TROS ? If she does then not only do their ships basically fit together like a jigsaw puzzle pieces coming together but also with the millennium falcon they complete this equation:

E=Mc2 ( e wing /energy =tie silencer/mass +falcon/speed of light squared ie kylo and Rey together and squared produce two kids - what we call the “nuclear “ family ie a boy and a girl and nuclear energy uses this equation of course too ). This is also the energy produced in the force between the light and dark ie grey area . Am in awe.... but for this to work Rey needs to have an E wing . I will be keeping my ears glued to hear what ship leaks we get it TROS as we’ve started getting Lego leaks .

Hope am explaining this ok and it makes sense . The maths , music and art doesn’t lie . The cast and directors can say what they like but if it’s written in the equations and the art and the music it’s there for all to see and work out . Smile
E wings below :Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 0066ad10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 Dc0abc10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 50734510

Ps/ editing to add this - another way you can see that equation ( if Rey does indeed have an E wing ) is to see it like this :
Rey= kylo+falcon and her family with him (which is the squared bit of the equation ).
1=(1+1)squared
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 07 Aug 2019, 9:54 am

@AhsokaTano

I read the post and said. I bet that AhsokaTano wrote it: D

You are the best!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 07 Aug 2019, 10:48 am

@giaciak2
Lol! Yeah you know how my mind works lol! I love you
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 1722ee10
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 9c217110
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 181d6510
You see them coming together produces nuclear fusion ie two forces colliding ( the product of the energy between light and dark which is basically love ) and I see no difference between that above and the gif where the two slugs come together , collide and form a love heart that I posted this morning (click on gif below and you will see what I mean ):

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 7b21b610

Also just wish to point out that kylo’s ship could be seen as E shaped too but the reason it isn’t is because he’s associated with Scorpio rising ( rising Phoenix , constellation was next to him on TLJ poster ) and the elemental sign for Scorpio is a “m” type rune .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 20 Aug 2019, 11:17 am

Hey all, Just had a thought - what if time travel does come to Star Wars and the evidence is already there ie that it’s already happened in the previous episodes . What do you need for time travel ? Speed of light . You have the falcon ( and E=mc2 which I think equates to Ben , Rey and falcon together ).

So what evidence do we have for this ?

The falcon appears in Attack of the clones at the Naboo spaceport ( see below ) and more importantly it appears in Revenge of the Sith at the senate building spaceport after chancellor Palpatine is returned from a fake assassination attempt on his life . The appearance in Revenge of the Sith is very interesting because it’s Lando’s version of the ship before Han modified it though Lando wouldn’t have been the owner then . And these cameos are deliberate of the falcon because in the making of books the books go to great lengths to point this out .
So what is going on here? Is it just that George Lucas is paying homage to the falcon or is there something plot relevant to come ( involving possible time travel )that will be made clear in TROS ?I also went digging into the falcon’s history and before Lando it’s quite murky where she comes from and ownership- she seems to have been called the stellar envoy and owned by an obscure group called the republic group during clone war era and before Lando won her and renamed her . Interesting..Just food for thought .

Naboo:
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 F4c4b210

Coruscant:
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 B9ca5c10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 24 Aug 2019, 2:09 pm

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sat 24 Aug 2019, 2:56 pm

[edit]
if you see in this gif you can see kylo taking off his gloves.

Taking off his glove to touch that mask .... Force Vision Time!

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sun 25 Aug 2019, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : leaked picture)
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:29 am

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 Screen11

There you go...kylo and his energy is directly connected to palpatine. Reys is not.

Rey is connected to something else.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:46 am

Still say, that Rey's "darkness" or fall is connected to Kylo's bite in TFA or the metaphor of Persephone's seeds. The force bond, she is downloading his skills AND downloaded some darkness for the icing on the cake...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:59 am

While looking at the poster on my FB feed, it occurred to me that it looks like Rey is pushing Legacy Boy to the edge i.e. rise as the last Skywalker and he’s turning around “Nope!” but not much room left to go for him Very Happy Darn Skywalker legacy!
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by grimbergen Sun 25 Aug 2019, 1:48 pm

The battle could be the simplest option and is that Palpatine ends up possessing Rey and takes her body over. Thus, it leads to a battle between a possessed Rey and a possibly redeemed Kylo Ren.I don't know, that could be great and not too tangled.
grimbergen
grimbergen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 25 Aug 2019, 2:12 pm

SanghaRen wrote:While looking at the poster on my FB feed, it occurred to me that it looks like Rey is pushing Legacy Boy to the edge i.e. rise as the last Skywalker and he’s turning around “Nope!” but not much room left to go for him Very Happy Darn Skywalker legacy!
@SanghaRen

I love this!  At first, it's what he wanted, to shed his legacy; however, when confronted with losing it AND himself, his life, his soul, he says "I want it all" -(embraces the light). - And with hoping for all in his life, this includes kneeling, and proposing, to Rey.  Very Happy Smile  (Plus, others have mentioned this, but it is very telling their sabers are not clashing.)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 26 Aug 2019, 7:38 am

I have to admit I'm loving the idea of 'dark Rey'....not because I want her to become a bad girl, but what's appealing about her character is she's not a saint - she has a temper, and she makes mistakes. I like grey characters, they're more relatable and more interesting.

And am I mistaken, but did someone say the Resistance aren't going to be'whiter than white' in this?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Mon 26 Aug 2019, 8:44 am

Rey has actually more dark in her than Kylo ever will.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 26 Aug 2019, 9:18 am

one thing is sure

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 C04f8c0099694e4ccf9b321728ac7489c2a3fa7b

Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 Tumblr_pwuhl93Skb1saqi8wo4_540

Not gonna lie, I think it’d be REALLY REALLY COOL if this line up played out somehow in TROS (vision or reality)
I want to hazard a hypothesis
and if, and if kylo Ren, in a vision he saw Rey in the dark side. What we see is just a vision that could be reality?
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Thu 29 Aug 2019, 9:09 pm

I just thought of something that cracked me up looking at the Dark Rey gif.

Imagine if Rey and Kylo were force skyping on the regular and flirt/chatting. One day, Finn and Poe bring an old lightsaber they found with a red double blade that opened like a knife. So Rey decides, I'm gonna freak Ben out, and she dresses up in a dark dress/robe and lowers the lights, then when they connect, she's like, Dark Rey with the lightsaber and he's like "holy s***" and also he'll pretty much do anything for her at that point.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Fri 30 Aug 2019, 1:07 am

@DeeBee

I have a bet with my son (we bet a candy bar— it’s a family tradition) that not only will we see Anakin in TROS, he’ll be played at least in part by Hayden Christensen (and, I hope, also by the amazing and sonorous James Earl Jones). So you can see where I stand on this— Force Ghost Anakin for the win. Smile. Part Vader, part Anakin, or just Anakin— who knows? But definitely Anakin Skywalker. He’s the father whose sins have set the tone for the sequel trilogy— he should be there.

My son has bet a candy bar that I’m wrong. We shall see, young Padawan.....

Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 30 Aug 2019, 1:38 am

@Lily Snape - I reeeeally hope you get that candy bar! Very Happy

I guess from the looks of the latest leaked/non official snippets we see Vader's helmet again in TROS for sure. So Vader will be making a sort of appearance - and if that's the case, for me it makes even more sense that we would see Anakin to counter it.
I think your candy bar is looking pretty good ha!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 30 Aug 2019, 6:06 am

According to my co-host on Say When: Dark Rey is her vision of herself in a dark side cave type place. Not a true Force vision, but one that shows the dangers (a la Luke on Dagobah.)
I can see it.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 05 Sep 2019, 5:22 am

Hi Everyone, random prediction time!
I heard that these destroyers seen in the sizzle reel: Are Empire destroyers and not First Order destroyers - does anyone know if that's true? I'm guessing they are at least similar!
Predictions for The Rise of Skywalker - Page 12 D23_111

I was also refreshing my memory on the Rey-Centric 3 issue comic series in Star Wars Adventures titled 'Destroyer Down' the other day.. in it there is a lot of emphasis on how the Jakku scavengers have spent their lives scavenging the wreckage of the battle of Jakku, which included a number of imperial star destroyers.. and throughout the story we see Rey explore a newly discovered star destroyer - she is the first one to enter it after it was buried in sand, lost for a time and then re-discovered...

These two random moments got me thinking that if imperial star destroyers are back in TROS that Rey may be one of the foremost experts in the galaxy on their structure and how they've been built! Which would make her knowledge extremely valuable were the resistance/rebellion to find they are up against imperial star destroyers again. She could sneak on an imperial star destroyer, booby trap it and be off it before anyone knows what's what!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 09 Sep 2019, 8:54 am

Something occurred to me this weekend that I never thought of but which seems really obvious. I was writing lyrics for this musical I'm working on and one of the lines was "First order of business, split them in two", and I looked at the line...

I have spent some time wondering why the First Order was called the First Order. At times, I thought it perhaps was meant to be a reference to the early Republic. But then I imagined Palpatine saying "First Order of Business, destabilize and weaken the New Republic".

How did I never see that?
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Mon 09 Sep 2019, 10:33 am

fuhry wrote:Something occurred to me this weekend that I never thought of but which seems really obvious. I was writing lyrics for this musical I'm working on and one of the lines was "First order of business split them in two", and I looked at the line...

I have spent some time wondering why the First Order was called the First Order. At times, I thought it perhaps was meant to be a reference to the early Republic. But then I imagined Palpatine saying "First Order of Business, destabilize and weaken the New Republic".

How did I never see that?
@fuhry

I alwas thought it comes from the last aftermath book, when Rae Sloane says at the end "This will be our first order (to go to the unknown regions to rebuild the empire or so, I don´t remember exactly) . hmmm Question
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next