Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+53
KiraRen2015
spacebaby45678
Atenais
Cowgirlsamurai
Chris24601
Nyx
Kyla Ren
krissy01
Blood Moon
Gemini
MrsWindu
Geralt_Riv
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
vinventure12
nickandnora
rey09
Kessel
Moonjump05
rawpowah
bashfulblueeyes3
giaciak2
Night Huntress
unicorn
Dar-ren19
special_cases
Moonlight13
SW_Heroine_Journey
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
SkyStar
MaddieDove
fuhry
Armadeus
Mana
Lily Snape
Saracene
12 Parsnips
OrionStars
Kylo Rey
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
Riri
DeeBee
AhsokaTano
motherofpearl1
snufkin
californiagirl
nana7marie
SanghaRen
57 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases Thu 26 Sep 2019, 8:51 am

GeekFurious hinted that there is Reylo dynamic just not in a full force I guess. He implied that the last scene is sudden (unexpected) Force Bond when Rey sees Ben, so it's open ended but implied that they can now will be always together with the help of Force Bond. He said it before JP leak, by the way.
Who the heck knows what the hell this guy is doing. He talks with Ward and Pablo likes his personal tweets. My head is officially spinning with all that stuff. I guess we will see in the trailer.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by OrionStars Thu 26 Sep 2019, 9:03 am

@spacebaby45678

According to his "guesses", Reylo has an open ending, Kylo declares his love for Rey and Rey says "I know" like Han/Leia, then Kylo exiles himself but they always have force bond anw. Rey still adopts the Skywalker name. People haven't asked him about Rey Palpatine but you can ask him on twitter (or maybe they already asked and he already answered but my phone's battery is running low now so I can't browse through his older tweets), he seems friendly and doesn't mind giving away "guesses". His guesses about TLJ in 2017 are still on his personal wordpress blog for people to track down.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 26 Sep 2019, 9:14 am

AhsokaTano wrote:https://makingstarwars.net/2019/09/a-kevin-feige-star-wars-film-is-in-development-with-lucasfilm/

This is huge .

The marvel head making a Star Wars film.
Maybe it’s nothing or maybe they will tie all universes together - goodness  knows what the overall plan is but having Kevin Feige onboard now heightens my suspicions even further and why there are so many links between the two franchises ....
@AhsokaTano

Personally, sigh...it's not a good sign for KK with Lucasfilm.  It has been felt that Feige did all (Avengers: Endgame is number 1 of all time, and ready to leave Marvel/Disney).  His love of SW is known, so for him to stay with Disney, the plan may be that he will take over LF and leave Marvel.

My hope....Alan Horn retires (he actually was retired, Bob Iger convinced him to return, so he truly retires), Kathleen Kennedy replaces him

Feige hires WOC directors for SW films.

Victoria Alonso replaces Feige with Marvel

I have a love/hate with Grace Randolph.  However, her video about this is a pretty good summary....unfortunately

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 9:47 am

OrionStars wrote:@spacebaby45678

According to his "guesses", Reylo has an open ending, Kylo declares his love for Rey and Rey says "I know" like Han/Leia, then Kylo exiles himself but they always have force bond anw. Rey still adopts the Skywalker name. People haven't asked him about Rey Palpatine but you can ask him on twitter (or maybe they already asked and he already answered but my phone's battery is running low now so I can't browse through his older tweets), he seems friendly and doesn't mind giving away "guesses". His guesses about TLJ in 2017 are still on his personal wordpress blog for people to track down.
@OrionStars

Okay, I hate all of this.. sorry.. Kylo exiles himself? UGH... Rey Adopts the Skywalker name? UGH.. give her a name...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Source
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 9:55 am

I mean I prefer an open ending with Kylo alive to what JP is saying but still don't really like it tbh. Absolutely hate the Rey Skywalker thing, keeping Reylo at Kylo pining and Rey ambiguous about her feelings, with no big kiss moment or anything feels like such a waste. But at this point I've kinda already disappointed in this movie so actually watching it I'll probably just be happy if Kylo lives and gets a good arc that comes across as better than what the JP leaks describe.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Thu 26 Sep 2019, 9:59 am

If that’s true then I can see a reylo baby popping up in the Star Wars franchise years down the road. I’m still a bigger fan of a concrete happily ever after ending but JPs “leaks” really set the bar low so practically anything else sounds better at this point.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:04 am

I'm still going to be suspicious of anyone who claims they know the last shot of the movie when even the performers don't. However, it does throw the other recent leakers in a bad light.

I still don't love the idea that Rey isn't popular because she doesn't have an interesting lineage. The implication is that she's inherently kind of worthless and incapable of having character traits or a story of her own worth telling. Like none of this should really be about her at all. She's part of the bigger story going on, but it would be terrible if her one and only value was as a vehicle for other characters stories. That's why dark!Rey is so fun, regardless if it's real or not.

Last edited by californiagirl on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:16 am

@californiagirl

yes, the problem is that the writers failed to make Rey interesting on her own. She is the most compelling when interacting with Kylo or in TLJ I also liked her scenes with Luke. But she is a very static character...yes, she is kind and stubborn and impulsive- but that doesn't matter because none of her flaws have any real repercussions. I already described her earlier as a slice of white bread. She on her own is boring...she needs something on top to be tasty. But instead of making something fresh they attache a known legacy to give her motivation...

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:21 am

californiagirl wrote:I'm still going to be suspicious of anyone who claims they know the last shot of the movie when even the performers don't. However, it does throw the other recent leakers in a bad light.

I still don't love the idea that Rey isn't popular because she doesn't have an interesting lineage.
The implication is that she's inhetently kind of worthless and incapable of having character traits or a story of her own worth telling. Like none of this should really be about her at all. She's part of the bigger story going on, but it would be terrible if her one and only value was as a vehicle for other characters stories. That's why dark!Rey is so fun, regardless if it's real or not.
@californiagirl

This is a family saga, if anyone had the brilliant idea that after the Rey you are nobody and have no place in the story reveal that she would become a more popular character, fundamentally misunderstood the fandom and general audience's expectations. Sorry to say, but I saw it coming a mile away. And now we have the double whammy of making her a Palpatine like that is going to fix anything again, LF or someone is misreading the room.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:42 am

Exile wouldn’t surprise me to be honest ( in the canon Star Wars books about starcrossed lovers we’ve had death in dark disciple , imprisonment in lost stars so in terms of punishment there’s only exile left and makes me think of other leaders who were exiled in the past ). But where is kylo exiled to? Sad And does this mean it’s not Kylo who dies in the fight with Palpatine or someone else under the mask ? Why would rey take the Skywalker name?Is there more to the exile ie a mission like Revan who had to leave his wife Bastila and unborn child ? So much mystery to this film ..., Am not keen on this but at least it means Kylo/Ben gets to live and that means hope for the future. The only weird thing about this is that it leaves the saga open and this is meant to be the end of Skywalker saga .Strange.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:46 am

I'm fine with a Kylo exile ending (in fact, I prefer it because it means there's so much space for his continued adventures in future media) but that extremely vague, maaaaybe Reylo ending sounds so darn lame. Talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it too. And I maintain that a romantic relationship between them feels awkward if Rey takes on the surname of Kylo's relatives. Makes it sound like he's dating someone related to him.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:08 am

I find indifferent if Ben goes into exile. I find, however, annoying the open ending. It would be like saying that union of opposites, love, courage to go beyond oneself only for common good, forgiveness and all that Reylo implies, works - but only when it needed. Once the problem is over, opposites go their own way despite feelings that motivated their actions.

It seems only a way to eliminate the romanticism that pushed the interaction between the two opposites. It's like a train that leaves without getting anywhere.

If Disney is happy in this way ... but this ending will disappoint me and all REYLO, which has now become a huge fandom. They will make 10 haters happy, who are always writing hatred, to leave billions of Reylo with that bittersweet taste that leaves a sense of disappointment and loneliness.

Unfortunately this is the age of superficiality. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended with a disappointing ending.

I will console myself with Fan fiction ... but does Disney know that disappointed Reylo spend less?

Look at the best-selling books - The reader who buys today is a romantic reader between the ages of 15 and 40. The best-selling genre of the moment is Yung Adult and New Adult. This is because those who read more are women and men who show a certain emotional sensitivity.

As someone more famous than me said ... To posterity the arduous sentence.

I don't want to judge Disney's choices now, but if I were them, I would pay attention to the ranks of YOUNG ADULT and NEW ADULT billions who are discovering STAR WARS just NOW and only thanks to REYLO.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:12 am

@Night Huntress I guess if Rey is an interesting character depends on who you ask. Many people here don't feel she is, while many of the podcasters and social media people I follow do. I think OT Luke isn't the most interesting, but he's other people's favorite. Between dark!Rey, her supposed alienation from the Resistance, and whatever she'll turn the Jedi into (def not what they were before), I see potential for her growth and story that isn't 100% hinged on other characters. Maybe just 70%!

@spacebaby45678 I do wonder if there was some misjudgment as to what would hold the audience's interest. Like they thought the lure of the OT cast returning would be enough connection, and the reveal that Kylo is a legacy character. But many people don't really accept Kylo as a Skywalker/Solo, and some are confused by Rey not being one. I'm not sure that reflects on the audience well though.

And I'm still not convinced the younger group is as attached to the old characters as those who grew up with them were. Who knows, they aren't the ones on the forums or writing the thinkpieces or making the YT videos. It took a full 10-20 years for the prequel fans to start taking control of the fandom narrative.

Last edited by californiagirl on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:14 am

ZioRen wrote:I'm fine with a Kylo exile ending (in fact, I prefer it because it means there's so much space for his continued adventures in future media) but that extremely vague, maaaaybe Reylo ending sounds so darn lame. Talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it too. And I maintain that a romantic relationship between them feels awkward if Rey takes on the surname of Kylo's relatives. Makes it sound like he's dating someone related to him.
@ZioRen

Agreed. You have a love declaration and you somehow still keep it ambiguous? Lol. I know it’s been discussed that Kylo’s feelings might be more explicit than Rey’s, but this scenario - it makes it like Rey’s acknowledging his feelings and her own feelings (kind of? given it would be be a callback to Han and Leia - which was with a kiss, I’m very sceptical of dialogue leaks tho). It’s weird. The force bond thing is the exact same ending as TLJ as well, with a slightly happier spin (it’s still bittersweet).
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:27 am

The exile/Hanleia callback, if true, is a clear case of LF wanting to have their cake and eat it. They give Reylo fans romantic tension, and they also give haters the satisfaction of not having them end up together explicitly (even if the force bond still exists). LF won't be committing in any direction, and the two factions will spend years arguing over the ambiguous ending, with Reylos claiming and hoping for Reylo getting together down the line, and haters claiming it's all platonic on Rey's end and she won't ever see him again in the flesh because she's "a role model for little girls" and "reylo is toxic".

And, all the while, LF will milk Reylo fans dry with comics and books featuring Rey and Kylo's separate adventures in the GFFA and in exile, stringing fans along with hopes of a reunion and full-fledged romance that may or may not happen. And non-Reylos will still get in on these post-tros releases because it features the characters, but without the ship they so hate.

And if Rey and Ben end up together romantically, it's not going to happen in a comic or cartoon followed by like 5 people. So LF will keep up stringing fans along with the occasional force bond.

Last edited by rawpowah on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vinventure12 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:31 am

I will say this about an open ending to a nine movie saga that has spanned 40 years: it's a cowards way out. It would show that Disney was too afraid to stick to one solid ending, and instead chose to try to appease the entirety of the fandom by basically saying, "Well, now it's up to your interpretation! Pick whatever ending you have in your head that makes you the happiest!" I am sick and tired of certain plot points or character interactions being left up for the audience to interpret. There are some people in the fandom who are not looking that closely to catch things, which is why we are still arguing with antis and fanbros about Reylo being in TLJ. I thought Reylo was obvious, but to most of my family, not so much. I still get in arguments with them about it.

I've never, ever liked open ended endings. What's wrong with making your ideas explicit as a creator? What's wrong with showing your audience the ending you always imagined? And without an ending, the story as a whole is weakened. What was the story leading us to this whole time? Ambiguity? Who the hell wants that? You gotta know the ending and always have it in mind when creating a story or everything is a jumbled mess.

More on the topic of romantic Reylo: without it, where would the romance be in Star Wars? Finn and Rose? As much as I like those characters, their romance does not sizzle or ignite anything in me to give them a watch. And with it being so mainstream to do away with a love story in literature or movies, and with women being shown they don't need a romantic partner, to all that I say BOOOOOOO!!!!! Rey wants a family and love and someone who understand her completely. She can get that with Ben if the story allows it. Why are people being so persistent that Rey shouldn't fall in love with someone? Be with someone? It's hypocritical, because no sane human person would choose not to have love in their life. They want Rey to live in solitude on Tatooine while taking up the Skywalker name (horrible), but no one who has always wanted a family would actually choose that for themselves.

Sorry if I come off as frustrated. I usually don't put much stock in leaks, but this last one by GeekFurious has me nervous. He "predicted" those things for TLJ and was right. Now seeing him talk about open endings and the ending being sudden, yuck. Just... yuck.

vinventure12
vinventure12
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vinventure12 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:38 am

rawpowah wrote:The exile/Hanleia callback, if true, is a clear case of LF wanting to have their cake and eat it. They give Reylo fans romantic tension, and they also give haters the satisfaction of not having them end up together explicitly (even if the force bond still exists). LF won't be committing in any direction, and the two factions will spend years arguing over the ambiguous ending, with Reylos claiming and hoping for Reylo getting together down the line, and haters claiming it's all platonic on Rey's end and she won't ever see him again in the flesh because she's "a role model for little girls" and "reylo is toxic".

And, all the while, LF will milk Reylo fans dry with comics and books featuring Rey and Kylo's separate adventures in the GFFA and in exile, stringing fans along with hopes of a reunion and full-fledged romance that may or may not happen. And non-Reylos will still get in on these post-tros releases because it features the characters, but without the ship they so hate.

And if Rey and Ben end up together romantically, it's not going to happen in a comic or cartoon followed by like 5 people. So LF will keep up stringing fans along with the occasional force bond.
@rawpowah

If this happens, if we are left as a Reylo community fighting with antis and fanbros over what we interpret the ending to be for years and years to come, I'm done. I have been a Reylo since I saw TFA in Dec. 2015 and have spent the last few years having debates with my family and friends and being labeled 'delusional' and 'just a fan girl looking for romance' and I just wouldn't be able to do it anymore. I would feel like LF is manipulating me into buying more comics and book in hopes of seeing Ben and Rey finally be together, because they were too scared to see it on screen.

My endurance is coming to an end, I don't know about the rest of you. I've come this far because I knew TROS would be the end and we'd get answers. But will we?

Last edited by vinventure12 on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
vinventure12
vinventure12
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:39 am

I still don't get why every new leak is the utmost truth, until the next one comes out and that's the utmost truth. Some if it may be true, not every leak is wrong. Am I imagining it, but didn't JJ say they wanted to answer all the questions, not end the film with more? They keep hitting the audience over the head with the concept that this film is a definitive ending. And the idea they supposedly shot at least one fake ending (Endgame had four of them) and there was a previous writer/director really throws a wrench in everything. It's much more muddled this time out than it was with TLJ.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:49 am

This is hilarious so now leakers are doing videos where you have to wait for the premiere of the leak -it premieres in about 10 mins - MSW have seen the money shot of the TROS or know what it is :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/d9m7on/the_ultimate_star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker_leak/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:49 am

[quote="vinventure12"]I will say this about an open ending to a nine movie saga that has spanned 40 years: it's a cowards way out. It would show that Disney was too afraid to stick to one solid ending, and instead chose to try to appease the entirety of the fandom by basically saying, "Well, now it's up to your interpretation! Pick whatever ending you have in your head that makes you the happiest!"

I agree. It would be a disappointing ending. Luckily JJ Abrams said he would have courage.  Sad

On one thing I disagree. If the ending saddens me or disappoints me, then I am not tempted to spend more money to beg for a love that must have been obvious. As I said earlier, everyone is responsible for his actions.

If Disney disappoints the billions of potential Reylo it is possible that later it will lose their interest.

Have you seen what happened for Game of Throne?

After the disappointing ending, no more dragons can be seen on tumbrl ... Before the horrible finale, Tumbrl was packed with declarations of love for Daenerys or Jhon Snow, after the disappointment ... no one had more desire to remember them ...

I wonder if even RR Martin's books have sold less.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vinventure12 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:58 am

[quote="giaciak2"]
vinventure12 wrote:I will say this about an open ending to a nine movie saga that has spanned 40 years: it's a cowards way out. It would show that Disney was too afraid to stick to one solid ending, and instead chose to try to appease the entirety of the fandom by basically saying, "Well, now it's up to your interpretation! Pick whatever ending you have in your head that makes you the happiest!"

I agree. It would be a disappointing ending. Luckily JJ Abrams said he would have courage.  Sad

On one thing I disagree. If the ending saddens me or disappoints me, then I am not tempted to spend more money to beg for a love that must have been obvious. As I said earlier, everyone is responsible for his actions.

If Disney disappoints the billions of potential Reylo it is possible that later it will lose their interest.

After the disappointing ending, no more dragons can be seen on tumbrl ... Before the horrible finale, Tumbrl was packed with declarations of love for Daenerys or Jhon Snow, after the disappointment ... no one had more desire to remember them ...

@giaciak2

Sorry, what I should have wrote was "trying to manipulate me into buying comics and books," because I won't. I'm with you in that if the movie makes me upset or saddens me, I'm out. I'm done. I'm not buying anymore expansive material. I know a lot of the people on this forum will be fine with platonic Reylo or even want that, but honestly? I don't. I hope for romantic Reylo. I feel dumb for saying that because I've only ever been made fun of for it and people love to tell me that my expectations are unrealistic, but whatever. If it doesn't happen in the movie, I'll get over it. I'm a big girl who has her own life to live. But if it's left as an open ending and we don't now as an audience if they are or are not together, I quit.
vinventure12
vinventure12
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 12:03 pm

vinventure12 wrote:I will say this about an open ending to a nine movie saga that has spanned 40 years: it's a cowards way out. It would show that Disney was too afraid to stick to one solid ending, and instead chose to try to appease the entirety of the fandom by basically saying, "Well, now it's up to your interpretation! Pick whatever ending you have in your head that makes you the happiest!" I am sick and tired of certain plot points or character interactions being left up for the audience to interpret. There are some people in the fandom who are not looking that closely to catch things, which is why we are still arguing with antis and fanbros about Reylo being in TLJ. I thought Reylo was obvious, but to most of my family, not so much. I still get in arguments with them about it.

I've never, ever liked open ended endings. What's wrong with making your ideas explicit as a creator? What's wrong with showing your audience the ending you always imagined? And without an ending, the story as a whole is weakened. What was the story leading us to this whole time? Ambiguity? Who the hell wants that? You gotta know the ending and always have it in mind when creating a story or everything is a jumbled mess.

More on the topic of romantic Reylo: without it, where would the romance be in Star Wars? Finn and Rose? As much as I like those characters, their romance does not sizzle or ignite anything in me to give them a watch. And with it being so mainstream to do away with a love story in literature or movies, and with women being shown they don't need a romantic partner, to all that I say BOOOOOOO!!!!! Rey wants a family and love and someone who understand her completely. She can get that with Ben if the story allows it. Why are people being so persistent that Rey shouldn't fall in love with someone? Be with someone? It's hypocritical, because no sane human person would choose not to have love in their life. They want Rey to live in solitude on Tatooine while taking up the Skywalker name (horrible), but no one who has always wanted a family would actually choose that for themselves.

Sorry if I come off as frustrated. I usually don't put much stock in leaks, but this last one by GeekFurious has me nervous. He "predicted" those things for TLJ and was right. Now seeing him talk about open endings and the ending being sudden, yuck. Just... yuck.

@vinventure12

I think Rey taking the name Skywalker pretty much is a blatant admission that they're trying to please everyone and in the effort will probably end up with a not very strong ending because those wishy washy, open and ambiguous endings are mostly just annoying. I agree without making reylo clearly romantic leaves that space in the trilogy hollow(I agree Finn and Rose just aren't that) which they may be aware of and it's why they're doing the random Poe romance in the third movie which just lol

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 26 Sep 2019, 12:03 pm

I don't think anyone is saying any of the leaks are the utmost truth? We're just discussing. I don't know why I feel so much pushback about that lately.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 26 Sep 2019, 12:04 pm

[quote="vinventure12"]
giaciak2 wrote:
vinventure12 wrote:I will say this about an open ending to a nine movie saga that has spanned 40 years: it's a cowards way out. It would show that Disney was too afraid to stick to one solid ending, and instead chose to try to appease the entirety of the fandom by basically saying, "Well, now it's up to your interpretation! Pick whatever ending you have in your head that makes you the happiest!"

@giaciak2

Sorry, what I should have wrote was "trying to manipulate me into buying comics and books," because I won't. I'm with you in that if the movie makes me upset or saddens me, I'm out. I'm done. I'm not buying anymore expansive material. I know a lot of the people on this forum will be fine with platonic Reylo or even want that, but honestly? I don't. I hope for romantic Reylo. I feel dumb for saying that because I've only ever been made fun of for it and people love to tell me that my expectations are unrealistic, but whatever. If it doesn't happen in the movie, I'll get over it. I'm a big girl who has her own life to live. But if it's left as an open ending and we don't now as an audience if they are or are not together, I quit.
@vinventure12

I think they have a lot of symbols for which the ending should be positive, with Ben Solo in Life and REYLO happy end..

However, given mine previous disappointments (Avengers End Game, Game of Throne, etc.) everything can still happen.

I wanted tell you that I found a writer with a great new Fandom to hold onto. It doesn't seem nice to talk about other books here if you want a new FANDOM with a guaranteed, Reylo-couple- proof good ending write to me privately.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 26 Sep 2019, 12:05 pm

Mila95 wrote:I mean I prefer an open ending with Kylo alive to what JP is saying but still don't really like it tbh. Absolutely hate the Rey Skywalker thing, keeping Reylo at Kylo pining and Rey ambiguous about her feelings, with no big kiss moment or anything feels like such a waste. But at this point I've kinda already disappointed in this movie so actually watching it I'll probably just be happy if Kylo lives and gets a good arc that comes across as better than what the JP leaks describe.
@Mila95

But hey... how do we know if this person knows the ending for sure this time? It might be a wrong "guess".. Sigh.. All these leaks are such a disappointment for the Reylo fandom.. Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next