Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+62
Dar-ren19
PalmettoBlue
SanghaRen
Chris24601
Kylo Rey
Annwyn
OrionStars
reylo1992
Krafty
vinventure12
Kylo Men
LadyGaufrette
tukicarreno
Lily Snape
grimbergen
Moonjump05
rawpowah
MaddieDove
loversinthestorm
Saracene
whisperingwillow
Riri
nonesuch
AcrosstheStars
ZioRen
Oscarborough-fairo
Birdwoman
spacebaby45678
special_cases
rey09
Geralt_Riv
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
Nyx
Mila95
nickandnora
lauvamp
Lovely_Rose
Moonlight13
12 Parsnips
Atenais
motherofpearl1
Gemini
Casper
cherrylipstick
SheLitAFire
krissy01
Marlow
Mielikki
snufkin
Armadeus
KiraRen2015
Blood Moon
reynpain
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SkyStar
nana7marie
fuhry
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
66 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl Mon 21 Oct 2019, 9:58 pm

rey09 wrote:
Marlow wrote:
rey09 wrote:
whisperingwillow wrote:
rey09 wrote:
special_cases wrote:Almost all of major plot bits from JP's leaks confirmed. Tone is very different as a lot of people suspected. His sources didn't knew a lot of dialogue or decided not to share.

It pains me to watch that shot where Rey and Kylo just stand in destroyed TR because it's the moment when she kills him.
@special_cases

Where does the possible resurrection fit into her killing him?
@rey09

According to the leaks she kills him while he is feeling the loss of his mother, she then heals him, and then lectures him about how she will never be him. Again I’m gonna say I can pretty much guarantee that is not how that part of the film will go down emotionally... it just won’t.

@whisperingwillow

LOL WTH? It sounds like something out of GOT. Heinous.

@californiagirl   if that actually happens and he's resurrected by rey, do the leakers know what happens to rey and kylo after? Because common sense dictates they end up together if that situaton occurs. She's just gonna bring him back and then peace out? To the only person who truly knows her lol?
@rey09

From what I remember (I only read the leaks once because they read HORRIBLY), Rey leaves him stranded and then kinda panics because she went to the dark side and she isolates herself in Ach To. Meanwhile, Kylo has some kind of vision of Han who tells him that it's not too late and this is what leads to him abandoning the dark side and going back to the light. He fights off the KoR and eventually he and Rey meet up and fight Palpatine.
@Marlow

So basically she kills him either earlier or later with palpatine lol.
@rey09

Yup, there were two versions, released months apart from each other. The first sounded more believable than the second.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Marlow Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:02 pm

rey09 wrote:
Marlow wrote:
rey09 wrote:
whisperingwillow wrote:
rey09 wrote:
special_cases wrote:Almost all of major plot bits from JP's leaks confirmed. Tone is very different as a lot of people suspected. His sources didn't knew a lot of dialogue or decided not to share.

It pains me to watch that shot where Rey and Kylo just stand in destroyed TR because it's the moment when she kills him.
@special_cases

Where does the possible resurrection fit into her killing him?
@rey09

According to the leaks she kills him while he is feeling the loss of his mother, she then heals him, and then lectures him about how she will never be him. Again I’m gonna say I can pretty much guarantee that is not how that part of the film will go down emotionally... it just won’t.

@whisperingwillow

LOL WTH? It sounds like something out of GOT. Heinous.

@californiagirl   if that actually happens and he's resurrected by rey, do the leakers know what happens to rey and kylo after? Because common sense dictates they end up together if that situaton occurs. She's just gonna bring him back and then peace out? To the only person who truly knows her lol?
@rey09

From what I remember (I only read the leaks once because they read HORRIBLY), Rey leaves him stranded and then kinda panics because she went to the dark side and she isolates herself in Ach To. Meanwhile, Kylo has some kind of vision of Han who tells him that it's not too late and this is what leads to him abandoning the dark side and going back to the light. He fights off the KoR and eventually he and Rey meet up and fight Palpatine.
@Marlow

So basically she kills him either earlier or later with palpatine lol.
@rey09

lol yeah, the most recent one is: Rey/Kylo are fighting, they both feel Leia dying and are shocked, while Kylo is still feeling her death she stabs him in the chest ( Shocked ), heals him and tells him that she's not like him, takes off to AchTo while he lays there (lol), he has the vision of Han, he decides to go back to the light and fights the KoR, somehow or other Rey and Kylo meet up and fight Palpatine, Kylo is weak from the fight with the KoR and Palpatine kills him and Kylo falls off a cliff/into an abyss/whatever and we never see him again. Though there's a rumor that he somehow returns as a force ghost or possibly is resurrected by Rey.

Marlow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:08 pm

I think that what leaks got really tone-deaf is Rey's emotional situation. She looks very close to falling on the Dark Side. She looks lost, frustrated and scared.

I dislike the poster and find the trailer a little disconnected and empty. It does look more like good teaser. The beginning is very cool, has a vibe like Rey is hunted, and towards the end it feels like Palpatine is hunting her. Kylo's presence is limited which is bad but what is really bad that there is nothing to fill the gap: Palpatine is too vague, Finn and Poe exist only for spectacular scenes, even C3PO is too out of context to feel something.

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:08 pm

^They're supposedly going to fight in that scene but Rey is the only one with her light saber lit and Kylo's pose looks like he's close to begging on his knees lol

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:11 pm

It's strange that neither look wet in that scene.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by krissy01 Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:12 pm

I can't believe you all think Rey is going to kill him during that glorious scene. 😂 But of course, this forum would take the most negative stance possible. Seriously, ohmygod. 😂

krissy01
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:12 pm

special_cases wrote:I think that what leaks got really tone-deaf is Rey's emotional situation. She looks very close to falling on the Dark Side. She looks lost, frustrated and scared.

I dislike the poster and find the trailer a little disconnected and empty. It does look more like good teaser. The beginning is very cool, has a vibe like Rey is hunted, and towards the end it feels like Palpatine is hunting her. Kylo's presence is limited which is bad but what is really bad that there is nothing to fill the gap: Palpatine is too vague, Finn and Poe exist only for spectacular scenes, even C3PO is too out of context to feel something.

@special_cases

To be honest, Rey's relationship with both Leia and C3PO leave me cold. They just weren't developed enough and I can't bring myself to care other than just generally getting emotional from seeing Carrie on screen. Is that C3PO scene in particular really impacting anyone? If I didn't know the leaks, what would that even mean to me?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:14 pm

krissy01 wrote:I can't believe you all think Rey is going to kill him during that glorious scene. 😂 But of course, this forum would take the most negative stance possible. Seriously, ohmygod. 😂
@krissy01

Indeed, can we please stop sullying the scene (the beautiful, beautiful, fairytale gorgeous space-boyfriend scene) by implying terrible things are going to happen to it? What did the scene ever do to you other than be stunning and perfect?

(Guys, I love it so much.)

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:17 pm

@ZioRen My reaction was that it was foreshadowing 3PO is going to die, which I've been anticipating for a while actually.

@special_cases Was Kylo's presence that limited? I thought he got more screen time than everyone except Rey.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:18 pm

@Krafty
Just like other users said, he got the plot points but not the context. Sad Sad Sad
@special_cases
Me too, i thought i've reached the point where I could be able to be at peace with that ending but it turned out that I was just lying to myself and was trying to ignore it. I still can't forget how they destroyed Dany's 10-year character build-up, and the thought of 'Kylo's character arc gets pushed into the hole' devastates me.Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I don't know any proper reason to explain that sh*tty idea besides the fatal option that JJ might just want to do a big favor for his best friend/favorite actress because I've seen some Reddit users discussed that Kylo would easily steal all Rey's spotlight and people's attention if he's still alive by the end of this saga, and Adam's performance has already overshadowed Ridley's character even though he has limited screen time.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:21 pm

special_cases wrote:I think that what leaks got really tone-deaf is Rey's emotional situation. She looks very close to falling on the Dark Side. She looks lost, frustrated and scared.

@special_cases

Totally agree with you. The trailer seems kinda off. It starts exciting, with the hunting or whatever, then the time stills, when they show the trio with C3PO. And then they star the action again and we don't have a lot of Kylo. I can't say I really liked the trailer as I LOVED TLJ trailer.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:21 pm

OrionStars wrote:@Krafty
Just like other users said, he got the plot points but not the context. Sad Sad Sad
@special_cases
Me too, i thought i've reached the point where I could be able to be at peace with that ending but it turned out that I was just lying to myself and was trying to ignore it. I still can't forget how they destroyed Dany's 10-year character build-up, and the thought of 'Kylo's character arc gets pushed into the hole' devastates me.Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I don't know any proper reason to explain that sh*tty idea besides the fatal option that JJ might just want to do a big favor for his best friend/favorite actress because I've seen some Reddit users discussed that Kylo would easily steal all Rey's spotlight and people's attention if he's still alive by the end of this saga, and Adam's performance has already overshadowed Ridley's character even though he has limited screen time.
@OrionStars

JJ himself was like Adam in this movie is incredible. Doubt he'd be thinking that way. They wanted Adam for the sole purpose of showing gritty Kylo.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:22 pm

@OrionStars Daisy never seemed very spotlight-hogging to me. I remember her telling interviewers that she's one piece of a machine, or a bigger puzzle, and she didn't seem upset by the ensemble nature of SW. It's certain groups of fans who have an issue with it. This is just people being salty about a character and shoving their own feeling's into celebrities' mouths to justify it. I find it kind of sad, actually.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:23 pm

Can we please, please, PLEASE stop talking about Game of Thrones in relation to this you guys? Like, PLEASE.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:26 pm

Kylo/Ben is not falling into a hole never to be seen again. Even Jason doesn’t believe that is happening and he has confirmed that. We are about to see the fact Palpatine survived being tossed into an abyss that blew up. We’ve seen how many force users fall into abysses and die? If he becomes a force ghost we’ll then he lives on forever. Yoda can pull lightning from the sky. The theme of the film is no one is ever really gone.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:45 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:Kylo/Ben is not falling into a hole never to be seen again. Even Jason doesn’t believe that is happening and he has confirmed that. We are about to see the fact Palpatine survived being tossed into an abyss that blew up. We’ve seen how many force users fall into abysses and die? If he becomes a force ghost we’ll then he lives on forever. Yoda can pull lightning from the sky. The theme of the film is no one is ever really gone.
@whisperingwillow

Well I'm still making a t-shirt that says NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN ROFL
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:50 pm

Well, I don't really know what will wait for us in the movie, but I'm happy with all the Kylo's scenes in the trailer.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 8ioPXIQ7dEH4iXpM3UPbopBm2y8e_JTtLjBqtSa1LIBCwzF6INEjzRRjY4_VNFZnITE5sfj1_4DPdvX_mjs2-_S1cKy8qmFz6HMKDRj5XOg5ciEQ6GdUi4JdGHlZZvnFc0WfFBT1GqiO0NqD1NgO32diIdLSSdUH2Q6_OSvZ-joqKB5dU0ALUoe2If-nJCdXzXQTDkIWXi5yUC1gZwyuV8aixXnxDU7tx2BkfJHA_PRzoaO-cOiiWC1AARCvbHRej1T3Tp1xLTyreZWhbGqWXeGojDeNpJEPEaU4tDvndo972_HCPqI_XY1TPRJM-wHvkN47rurzBTVqDjqDnKw52MapS2En6OmBnAec60zSPt8cqzZ4q5Y8p0syN-pm09atZqk_GUNM1SdEm1zS0sQ9tzlaTI0becD86SkZ_YTqxAdrgNd6pPwyFxV99Mi0gWEoA6lg1qSuue0PDTE-ZMIs85pjWSVYIcDEmzOYaXDTQB0qysbWl7mretBv_Ez6BoHmUPc4k4fLsikMGjhhBXtmlKNTMbqp6wkM8w6zngm3vRMoEBNT0QlPtp1ws_rm__xIk5rvnFJLUnqJI7c1HjDCIS6kVCt2c39y2UHLQYwz8F3hLP3VyncaExwimscknpdj6NIDF2hq2VWIIFlAwQWpn0_c8QRP1V4rNLnKUB3wInRoLPbYCj7FkOmA=w600-h250-no

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 CFLsPlFdqZVTKnIbLkJ6pokN8Ky4mVFgoQPVkILZQa6pdAhTVYGZGRsnlf9iK766C3l-1ebn5fJL2Fpz7VGPwfcEhd0qGwy6_HBmuMPIXvPvd9bDoM5oHBV9ENiUeHUHMm1r0DGMtc82NhS4G-sogwXdr8-dORwNLU586dpmhnYdjKu3SRxfbyiR4rijmYjQnxlfZhaMm1xmUk4TGlEAsz6F4uTxKCxTl_JjEwF3dOQqXoP_KIsh8PuxXTvq_Kj73ApINssyvvHJra0ULbDWU9e2SPsWw-CeIiaqMFtFkPBvkG3qrx3g6uKEWyacElyW3ate2x_Zr_SF84OkQqGsCTafogduMIKlFgf-Rcj3PwkjgAYP-6JLnvf98L9DpIRYolSxfM58w9wxfWrYpQ_ns8AZfdOc3s2QOUE89qK4HAybUTHeKgDe9rGrSZBeZLnBwrZZBymZywHPWKxKyQnOjDK0j0dU4dSwhGdclFJt_bMNG7x9KQkDsDcDYxQFMz1G04C9L99kIKC0VQnDw3_C-BzTWraG0D2rxseZkvUKOJkkLfAPviciOl1PR0NShTV34HtZqIUTbsT4oOQ2HT7tQQ7z7CQuiGsAX9ikYePJZRtyjAkQsUiffTANEARBwRyCprGcDRabuypgHyw3ar--D7vqPAWM4b9rU-LakHlhwAh6b7QTm-SS0gYQ=w600-h250-no

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 Li3OZ2cczuY1ZcEMkNpc77cfaQ6GbOajLiU987Q4jOJzq2va7p89sHqAwu0eB56XUf7sx0_ZRBnK7JCitsbwPeSg-XbNpY282FTzNKQ3Elm-O6Ac_aDFRZnw4rXFtgAoAsQxTnbCWHQjBy85aDq35C_1M4F6e_sMZuokJk6f7RJ359BBRyuJmfRNVUE9uvi9sBzSuUEZI63SpsOzFhHwDJ6HenPsWjula_SKn6QEBBU_ktuwQ_VnCAxL7wOiPBVix-0UnaT3HezFyf0Z5PlUsa8c6h7jn6DLGNUbpFfgieMHsCyQgfO-Nc7V_Hk8Oiq7FBIf3jqpDPHRI_YeGHqx4XUhXbZahv1L3kc3f1JhxG4fYU3TZeHNxo6nhrh_q4A-QvtGocpqUjdXNoX6k_hQ_5alIOfJUjon80Lk_mlmHof8vO_5DVyzE056m5cqwhY-iviiw-SJYx0zEej-xydB-RX5wO4757UOtbyG-k2IW7D9y-ikicEtoX22cJuPPsXY6YuSO99QPzUen0ryf4FDFUvHY1SDK4Q4_qT-9Hdky0ox1lmCqDh6i6BNkUYUVAv3JEj-fPCEnXMjo6dgyBigsn2hcp-RLkMlajcPuNJ0sZ7Y7m0l5t1Dvnh3It1s8rWuW7tsz0gtJAhU4RIOIfsLZ3Kt0SzmvwcL3e3S8d6xGoFJsU2y4SSJLmq1=w600-h250-no

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 ATZUwVRQLKi04prkiEqj5DY-AqYZu-Q4aJiVSs32H67TW2Q3HN7-rcR-sPsmyE9l1qjHyr9V_hrL9kMhRCFTfoeHx6c67muc8JVVOxd70JHbzkvy2I089uf05ei3cNodOY6RyaSTbmwZAwdZKzqwTq53kkmwUSSBjyg1laESDB0aP88gf8UWvtTRa57MDh-iiYS9GB5tNLBH805j67-No068Vhcia1goTFoUQFjIXDm4D_BRH7MYU-TfLrdL7oOg5GNCzWvVm7enM8QUPEInNwToDvVEH8LKPpRouH2l4rUIX4cStH3WvNpb2CayikHiUg261y0xuNhVlZw_A7cU-tjaZHXtX0XofutUGmQLh-pMHBmt0QlF6v7K1Jan-0GflgM-nyaqF432lj3yD58bRk1RJ0LDfmfMFpns9w6Y56bWZT-RuULf9BaqcZSSfw4RVhfHyRG7bkLUwRdx7JyMy_ISQjhzvFvCj4YUNyx60Pug741BvuPASlBhwallfQkvnbpqa2ShtqXsCGlg77XsNtSXsvJgFEDIpBJc579ua6dMS9AZsAop0kKRjUEo8b9afc2UoD-AkuGrv4rHF-LBMTwd-Irpk5X2pm_UwPkugiFWtxX0Pba_q8_dXD2OxgF4qe6w0C7Ng2cZsoekmHnpFxw_zXcVAufOJseQPy-RJjk0yehLCuYr6Cyq=w600-h250-no

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 AmWpWwYhLdI87Gv7ecQz8gGdnkfGz0sq4O9AWmlt-ajfqA2oxJdYTOl1gJIudyF8MUMGn-9YTW73nhdkZYF6tbnxZhV5HNi3wx-ik67abH6-VOGfS_lyifKTud48zQmViZuM1VDw-JJBJdxlKDpTmsuTKMxxGaNqloiQauywicpZG6FBBY5RH3-t7FRdhOYp1kbKJrHZL39pyr4_hXShcz7TQRhDgCWaeiVt_hs2dczAJuZoTgT282KhRnLRYpFNcCKFTtLB7lDdXZI9Ls-ezaODqjNTswK96mNj6fiBzJW2zDDgOwq1P9loHW1oHgzJzZSUEMKqr-cflX6BOolev23i0_-LpJD6THaI7oR7cqFeFGa2u1UVPHP9C-v0eNZHfCKSyL2TV8hJGWxgBnUdQAQZmLP1CMVw0BKlzVmq8dl0nunzVPpXCrtjf9PIDr7dHdCaiE-qxLk56kTDTeL0BYqz4Jem4FRtVttMFgYJ6tVJLW1k_HThm9iOjxEXzzTxNtXt3hKimQ6-YAGz9oXsQK1R8VroFv1-pWWDbtvofkPTdeihhUAjkVd7JRRZgA6sc1-EDV-jvPTNwAKKJN59AFrZXfVOR_VaP-tMRKs9YLnFgNfbsO5TNlmyfs0gS1OCnUJSQ1sS9ywjKhezM1Qy-v4Xb0fmIwgA8I11RFFBoI7fdJAh27cc5PTD=w600-h250-no

These last months, with all these leaks going on, I realized that I'm more of Kylo's fan than Reylo's, so I'll be devastated if he dies never to be seen again. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the movie. [May the Force be with him...]
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:16 pm

nickandnora wrote:Can we please, please, PLEASE stop talking about Game of Thrones in relation to this you guys? Like, PLEASE.
@nickandnora

Agree!

As and aside, when the spoiler embargo drops, and the spoiler reviews indicate HEA Reylo and Bendemption, I WILL spoil those of you who say otherwise in PM. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:40 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:According to the leaks she kills him while he is feeling the loss of his mother, she then heals him, and then lectures him about how she will never be him. Again I’m gonna say I can pretty much guarantee that is not how that part of the film will go down emotionally... it just won’t.
@whisperingwillow
To be honest, for me there’s no good way for such a scene to happen - it’s so bad I don’t believe Abrams and Terrio would come up with it  lol!

@special_cases
Atenais wrote:Totally agree with you. The trailer seems kinda off. It starts exciting, with the hunting or whatever, then the time stills, when they show the trio with C3PO. And then they star the action again and we don't have a lot of Kylo. I can't say I really liked the trailer as I LOVED TLJ trailer.
@Atenais
Regarding the trailer: I find it okay, I like all Reylo scenes there, and OMG Kylo’s gorgeous - and that’s it. I loved the first teaser and enjoyed the D23 one, this one feels a little off, though. Like you guys said - it’s disconnected, the pacing seems wrong - I prefer trailers of such films to gather momentum and reach their climax at the end, and I’m very fond of cliffhangers in cases of nerdy blockbusters. This one speeds up only to suddenly slow down, has no jaw-dropping final shot like the Death Star with Palpatine’s laughter heard in the background or dark Rey or TLJ’s outstretched hand etc. However, had there been one, it’d have taken away of the hope theme prevalent in the trailer - the last shot with tearful Rey really gives off that hopeful vibe so I’m fine with it. The visuals are spectacular but I wish they gave us fewer and instead put some more meaningful scene in the trailer - even the one of the Trio (though maybe they have none such scenes in the movie so there’s nothing to pull it from lmao lol! ). Overall, the Reylo scenes are reylolicious - soft as opposed to antagonistic - and are framed/staged in a very romantic way too. ALSO GUYS ‘BUT I DO’! Stretcher
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:51 pm

Last note before I log off, it's really something that people still think Rey could be a Skywalker even if they don't want it to happen, Kylo was lying, he doesn't really know Rey, and that Rey could end up with any one of the three main guys. And this isn't from rabid fans necessarily, it's kind of funny actually.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:53 pm

californiagirl wrote:Last note before I log off, it's really something that people still think Rey could be a Skywalker even if they don't want it to happen, Kylo was lying, he doesn't really know Rey, and that Rey could end up with any one of the three main guys. And this isn't from rabid fans necessarily, it's kind of funny actually.
@californiagirl

BIG LOL, really? People can't be that delusional. XD
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:56 pm

@californiagirl  
Ridley gave me an opposite impression of what you say by how she cried over the director's choice for her character in a public bar and cried again in happiness because they replaced Trevorrow with her friend Abrams

@rey09
And Adam did his best for Kylo character. JJ admires Adam's talent but everyone knows Ridley is Abrams' best friend, Ridley said they've stayed in contact for years after TFA and he was the one that offered her a lead role in his small project again when she didn't have anything to do.

@whisperingwillow
That was Ward's speculation after JP posted act 3,  then Ward clarified the leak by saying that he saw Ben dies by being yeeted down the hole with his own two eyes SadSadSad
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 22 Oct 2019, 12:12 am

The leaks have really dampened my excitement and enjoyment of the trailer.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 22 Oct 2019, 12:12 am

I almost feel like the source(s) have seen the images, but without the sound.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Tue 22 Oct 2019, 12:27 am

nickandnora wrote:Can we please, please, PLEASE stop talking about Game of Thrones in relation to this you guys? Like, PLEASE.
@nickandnora

Unfortunately, it's not a bizarre thing when people compare leaks with GOT8, tweets like this

https://twitter.com/theriseofsoIo/status/1186473884620595200
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 1Vw84rX
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 11 M4Exyup

have started to float around the internet since the moment they dropped their trailer. And according to the leaks, Rey will stab Kylo to death just like how Jon Snow stabbed Dany to death and Rey is worse than Jon Snow because she commits the deed just to show off her superior morality.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next