Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+62
Dar-ren19
PalmettoBlue
SanghaRen
Chris24601
Kylo Rey
Annwyn
OrionStars
reylo1992
Krafty
vinventure12
Kylo Men
LadyGaufrette
tukicarreno
Lily Snape
grimbergen
Moonjump05
rawpowah
MaddieDove
loversinthestorm
Saracene
whisperingwillow
Riri
nonesuch
AcrosstheStars
ZioRen
Oscarborough-fairo
Birdwoman
spacebaby45678
special_cases
rey09
Geralt_Riv
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
Nyx
Mila95
nickandnora
lauvamp
Lovely_Rose
Moonlight13
12 Parsnips
Atenais
motherofpearl1
Gemini
Casper
cherrylipstick
SheLitAFire
krissy01
Marlow
Mielikki
snufkin
Armadeus
KiraRen2015
Blood Moon
reynpain
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SkyStar
nana7marie
fuhry
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
66 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Lovely_Rose Sat 26 Oct 2019, 10:03 am

Well if there’s no way they have dialogue knowledge then that would just be their prediction of how the scene plays out. Nothing that we can confirm as true right now.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 26 Oct 2019, 10:15 am

If only she'd just said 'no'.
And not reached for the sabre.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 26 Oct 2019, 11:26 am

@Gemini

I said the “You’re nothing. but not to me” scene is epic. Not beautiful. There’s a difference. It’s epic because as @Saracene mentioned RJ’s intention was to create a sort of twisted “hey, want to be my girl?” declaration (RJ compared it to Notting Hill) which should have led everyone to understand they are absolutely not related and because she is his equal in force powers - and he knows it - and will become important in saving the galaxy (and his a**) no matter what her lineage is. There is a lot of pain in that scene on both sides. Their traumas are made apparent. I am pretty sure he will make up for those stupid words in TRoS.

For the rest, yes, we will not agree. That’s the way it is.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 26 Oct 2019, 11:31 am

Re: the throne room proposal, neither one is really black and white. Rey was reasonable in turning him down, he wasn't about to stop the attack, but she's also impulsive, tricked him in grabbing the saber, and has her own communication and emotional issues. Kylo isn't being some scheming evil mastermind here, that's like people who say the entire Snoke thing was an elaborate ploy to grab power for himself, and he was using Rey the entire time. That's so wildly out of character, he acts on impulse all the time as well. It doesn't mean what he said or the way he said it was good, let alone the let's rule the galaxy part, it was still bad and awful, but Kylo has never really been that manipulative, and we haven't really seen him lie. Neither person here is being totally great and has work to do. But they're not totally wrong in how they see the world, they're just both a bit extreme about it.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 26 Oct 2019, 11:34 am

I always thought they hurt each other then. His words were cruel - what's really sad is I doubt he even realised it - and her reaching for the lightsabre was a direct reminder of Luke's actions which drove him to Snoke.
At the end of the day they are both damaged children who need to mature a bit. Problem was they were forced to grow up too fast and as a result they are still in a way very much children. Children looking for love.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 26 Oct 2019, 11:40 am

@Lovely_Rose JP said that he doesn't have dialogue because he is just reporting what source tells him about scenes. Obviously source thinks or pretends that he has dialogue. There are many scenes where there is substance of conversations in leaks.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 26 Oct 2019, 3:18 pm

special_cases wrote:Actually that epic line ("People keep saying..." "But I do") is in the leaks, it's just presented in different, worst way. It says that Kylo tells her that nobody can understand her except him. It happens during their first meeting, when he snatches her necklace. Imagine if this is just first meeting, what kind of dialogues will be further.
@special_cases

From how the scene is presented in the leaks it makes zero sense for Rey to get confessional with Kylo and talk about how she feels. Actually, according to the leaks Kylo is the only one who gets to talk period in most of their meetings and Rey just reacts Rolling Eyes
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Oct 2019, 4:48 pm

Gosh, I still cant believe there are two blue sabers. I thought this theory was dead in the water, like honest to God thought I was crazy!

This little fact is making me more excited than most things. I really want to know who's saber Kylo has in his posession. No one seems to give a straight answer and if there is a force back involved with it...they have probably done it in secrecy. All we know is that its  blue and possibly leias.

If my guess is right, he takes it with the KoR and got his vision of Rey then. Theres little to nothing about Pryde and the KoR scenes! The biggest secrets are being kept as secrets it seems.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Sat 26 Oct 2019, 4:56 pm

Saracene wrote:
special_cases wrote:Actually that epic line ("People keep saying..." "But I do") is in the leaks, it's just presented in different, worst way. It says that Kylo tells her that nobody can understand her except him. It happens during their first meeting, when he snatches her necklace. Imagine if this is just first meeting, what kind of dialogues will be further.
@special_cases

From how the scene is presented in the leaks it makes zero sense for Rey to get confessional with Kylo and talk about how she feels. Actually, according to the leaks Kylo is the only one who gets to talk period in most of their meetings and Rey just reacts Rolling Eyes
@Saracene

I know, if you go by the leaks (which, don't go by the leaks on this front) he's an instrument of exposition and nothing more. I have a hilarious visual in my head that in the nine big scenes they have together, once one cuts off the next one just starts with, "So anyway, like I was saying..." each time.

I remember a specific point in the leaks (I think after Rey uses some power unexpectedly and destroys a ship or something) there's a line where the source says something like, "I've learned that they've inserted some lines/a scene here where Rey and Kylo react to what's happened" and that's all it says. It's parts like that where I'm like, "Gee, maybe something important is said there, ya think?!"

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:23 pm

Gemini wrote:Gosh, I still cant believe there are two blue sabers. I thought this theory was dead in the water, like honest to God thought I was crazy!

This little fact is making me more excited than most things. I really want to know who's saber Kylo has in his posession. No one seems to give a straight answer and if there is a force back involved with it...they have probably done it in secrecy. All we know is that its  blue and possibly leias.

If my guess is right, he takes it with the KoR and got his vision of Rey then. Theres little to nothing about Pryde and the KoR scenes! The biggest secrets are being kept as secrets it seems.
@Gemini

It’s supposedly Anakin’s, not Leia’s. Rey keeps Leia’s and gives him Anakin’s, or so the leaks say.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 7e6f4732fc20c2e380b840611d465069ab0b98c4

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 19c7f6cd132cce957be0c197c03fc7e21cf31e01

which one I will take? scratch
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:32 pm

@Saracene Yeah, you're right. I just don't take seriously how these scenes presented in the leaks, I'm trying to imagine how it supposed to be, all things considered. This dialogue seems legit because topic is very similar but they way Rey and Ben both say it in the trailer is just hilariously opposite to how it presented in the text. I agree that it's odd that this is during first meeting but who knows - maybe they will have long conversation.

It's almost like the source intentionally twists the dynamic or doesn't have access to parts of footage (close ups, for example) where you don't need that much special effects added or where the most important emotional stuff happens.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Oct 2019, 6:06 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:
Gemini wrote:Gosh, I still cant believe there are two blue sabers. I thought this theory was dead in the water, like honest to God thought I was crazy!

@Gemini

It’s supposedly Anakin’s, not Leia’s. Rey keeps Leia’s and gives him Anakin’s, or so the leaks say.
@AcrosstheStars

I've heard differing accounts. One says rey gives him it and it's a confusion if its Anakins or leias. One says he has it from somewhere else and fights the KoR with it to get to rey. One says rey pulls it from  nowhere.

Seems to  not be clear.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 26 Oct 2019, 6:14 pm

@Lovely_Rose I don't think the leakers have much in the way of information, regardless. And JW certainly isn't going to get dialogue from a rooftop across the street.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:11 pm

Teo oswald wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 7e6f4732fc20c2e380b840611d465069ab0b98c4

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 19c7f6cd132cce957be0c197c03fc7e21cf31e01

@Teo oswald

If you have a choice, not a easy decision! lol  There are pros and cons with each one! Very Happy Smile

Ben/Kylo positive - he is NOT marketed with the mask! Eek! Does this indicate Phase 2 of merchandise is beginning? Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:23 pm

Teo oswald wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 7e6f4732fc20c2e380b840611d465069ab0b98c4

@Teo oswald

mmmm... where is Rose?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:32 pm

@special_cases It all feels eerily reminiscent to me of the first real post-screening TLJ leak we got, where they had most of the point a to be right, but the characterization of Kylo was all wrong. Reading that, Kylo was stomping around twirling his bad guy mustache the whole film, which obviously wasn’t right. It is weird how so many main leaks all make Kylo look awful (more than his own doings) and make him look like a chump to boot.
Gemini wrote:
AcrosstheStars wrote:

@Gemini

@AcrosstheStars

I've heard differing accounts. One says rey gives him it and it's a confusion if its Anakins or leias. One says he has it from somewhere else and fights the KoR with it to get to rey. One says rey pulls it from  nowhere.

Seems to  not be clear.
@Gemini

I haven’t seen those. The only ones I’ve seen were from JP, first saying he takes Anakin’s from her when he gets to her and Palpatine after he fights KoR weaponless, and then the “reshoots!” claim that she passes him Anakin’s through the force to fight the KoR with.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:34 pm

@AcrosstheStars These reshoots are getting really expensive. The way JP tells it, they’ve re-shot most of the film....
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:44 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:@AcrosstheStars These reshoots are getting really expensive. The way JP tells it, they’ve re-shot most of the film....
@PalmettoBlue

I said this before already, but the "reshoots" excuse is the biggest hint to me that this source is prideful to the point of stupidity. The only reason why on earth they would claim reshoots for everything is either to keep themselves from looking foolish because they didn't interpret information correctly the first time (pride), or they don't understand that multiple takes are a thing (stupidity). Also, I think this person *thinks* they are looking at nearly the full movie when they aren't. I'm suspicious of even the scenes they claim to be cut - it's possible they just passed them off to a different department. That's presuming this person doesn't know that they are leaving things out and is enjoying being deceptive, but I think it's far more likely they're just dumb and think they're smart.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:48 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:@special_cases It all feels eerily reminiscent to me of the first real post-screening TLJ leak we got, where they had most of the point a to be right, but the characterization of Kylo was all wrong. Reading that, Kylo was stomping around twirling his bad guy mustache the whole film, which obviously wasn’t right. It is weird how so many main leaks all make Kylo look awful (more than his own doings) and make him look like a chump to boot.
Gemini wrote:
AcrosstheStars wrote:

@Gemini

@AcrosstheStars

Seems to  not be clear.
@Gemini

I haven’t seen those. The only ones I’ve seen were from JP, first saying he takes Anakin’s from her when he gets to her and Palpatine after he fights KoR weaponless, and then the “reshoots!” claim that she passes him Anakin’s through the force to fight the KoR with.
@AcrosstheStars

Lawd!

She seems to still be holding Anakins in the leaked image though where they are standing side by side.

God in wonder if he force sends Rey the other saber if its reshot? This may be where she gets a force back and we have this moment where she is staring right in the camera, at the audience. We learn something.

Kylo comes from behind and they fight together.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:54 pm

I just had a flashback to those leaks and pictures of the KOR on Ahch-To, which virtually everyone believed. And then it turned out to be a fake scene. They didn't have as much time this round, but it does make you wonder. We've been talking about fake endings, what about made-up middle scenes?
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

So this is how Richard E Grant describes his audition process;
And these fools went on to believe he was playing smurf Thrawn..Is it just wilfully blind at this point?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 20191014
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 31 20191015

Last edited by Gemini on Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:10 pm

Right? I’m not confident about anything, especially regarding order of go, so to speak. I get the feeling the desert planet is in the first third of the movie, but literally, that’s just a feeling to which I have no attachment.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm

Gemini wrote:So this is how Richard E Grant describes his audition process;
And these fools went on to believe he was playing smurf Thrawn..Is it just wilfully blind?

@Gemini

That really is so fascinating, he seems to be playing someone so massive yet we are given nothing on him. Hmmmm

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:15 pm

I find the lack of information on the First Order to be illuminating. If it really mattered, it seems like they would have at least been showcased a bit. Instead, radio silence.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next