Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+58
unicorn
TheLastJedi
Krafty
Socialnole
Blood Moon
Nyx
Chris24601
nonesuch
EchoBase
Moonjump05
Forsythia
whisperingwillow
cherrylipstick
vinventure12
Dar-ren19
Armadeus
Mana
SoloSideCousin
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
Geralt_Riv
motherofpearl1
FrolickingFizzgig
Mila95
MaddieDove
vaderito
Kylo Rey
olyer
Kyla Ren
Kylo Men
snufkin
Atenais
spacebaby45678
SW_Heroine_Journey
Gemini
Moonlight13
rawpowah
nana7marie
Lovely_Rose
AhsokaTano
SkyStar
Night Huntress
Casper
OrionStars
Teo oswald
SanghaRen
PalmettoBlue
special_cases
rey09
californiagirl
AcrosstheStars
Cowgirlsamurai
Saracene
Riri
nickandnora
ZioRen
lauvamp
fuhry
62 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:36 am

Gemini wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Pryde is a First Order general (see: ring, pictures) and is likely the face of the fleet in the finale with the Resistance. Haven't we been through this with Krennic? He is not Obi-Wan's son. He is not Rey's father. He's just some evil First Order general with a mean looking whip who dies in act 3.

The people working on posters and obscure animations don't know the plot of IX. They're digital artists. These are not clues.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Good grief Charlie brown!

That's why REGs world turned upside down

When JJ told him his name

In the same

Room as daisy

Baby

Let rey random go..we've been there, done that..it failed and was never true. Same as a ton of other stuff you got wrong.

I may just go make a fake profile and pretend to be an insider ..

Also I'm sorry but LOL at saying the officam posters are just random assortments.

Okaaay

Good grief...everything has to be random with no meaning, right?
@Gemini

The daughter of nothing Rey... takes out the Son of Legends... NOT!!!... She is Rey Palpatine Skywalker... There would be no progeny stronger and more gifted in the force than a child of the greatest chestmaster EVER Emperor Palpatine..so much for that "little" theory

Except..

It is ABSOLUTE CANON that PALPY left no Heirs to his kingdom... typical darksider to selfish to share and too selfish to give up sperm to CREATE NEW LIFE..

MYTHOLOGY 101

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:41 am

@Gemini
We're not here to play "I got this right and you got this wrong". We're here to speculate, discuss spoilers/leaks and have a good time. People are always going to be well within their rights to point out what doesn't make sense in any theory. It's not personal. It has never been personal. Not everyone has been convinced of theories I've enjoyed. I'm wrong all the time, and that's OK. Being wrong is OK.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:42 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:@Gemini
We're not here to play "I got this right and you got this wrong". We're here to speculate, discuss spoilers/leaks and have a good time. People are always going to be well within their rights to point out what doesn't make sense in any theory. It's not personal. It has never been personal. Not everyone has been convinced of theories I've enjoyed. I'm wrong all the time, and that's OK. Being wrong is OK.
@FrolickingFizzgig

You seem adamant to stop discussion or opinions you dont agree with though. Always have done this. You do it everywhere. Just  now for example n the last page.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:45 am

Gemini wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

You seem adamant to stop discussion you dont agree with though. Always have done this. You do it everywhere. Just now for example.
@Gemini
I gave my opinion on your Pryde theory. I don't believe it makes sense, and that's just me. Others may be more convinced. If you see this as me trying to shut down discussion there's nothing I can say.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:46 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Gemini wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

You seem adamant to stop discussion you dont agree with though. Always have done this. You do it everywhere. Just  now for example.
@Gemini
I gave my opinion on your Pryde theory. I don't believe it makes sense, and that's just me. Others may be more convinced. If you see this as me trying to shut down discussion there's nothing I can say.
@FrolickingFizzgig

[Edit]

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:51 am

Exactly! Speculating is fun.. See watch me do it ... Pryde just might be Obi Wan's son Korkie Kryze ( Kor  for Cor Leonis = Heart of the Lion)

Speculation based on an educated guess... LIONS... El Rey Leon  Rey is the Lion King...

Here to destory Palpy...

Pryde is Allegiant  and a General.. Obi Was as Allegiant and a General

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Hqdefault

Pryde's stick is a swagger stick.. very unusual for Star Wars but Alec Guinness used one in Bridge over the river Kwai , which was a study on PRIDE... and it's function in human dynamics and behavior through the metaphor of a miliatry conflict...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Bridgeontheriverkwai

and his outfit matches Obi Wan's Jedi Out fit on one half..

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker_allegiant_general_pryde_and_gene_1223906

and REG resembles Alec Guiness

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_pze3geoxqC1y8hadgo1_250
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Img_0467-09-05-19-03-06-fx

See harmless fun.. we won't know until it is confirmed... but hey.. it was fun... and I love REG

By Alexander Gilmour FEBRUARY 15 2019

Rumour has it that he plays Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars. Needless to say, there are ludicrous levels of secrecy surrounding the film and, for all I know, he might be playing Princess Leia’s little sister, but still . . . How was it playing the role of Obi-Wan?
“Obi-Wan Kenobi was my finest hour,” says Grant, not missing a beat. “I’ve loved playing Obi-Wan Kenobi, yes. Brilliant role.”
Following in the footsteps of his role model, Alec Guinness? “Exactly, yes. I channeled him completely.” Laughing
This could be a tease. For a “journeyman actor”, it’s surprisingly hard to tell.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:54 am

I want to remind everyone of this part of the rules of the community:
Rules of our Community and Member Code of Conduct wrote:Behavior on and off-site:
The use of hateful, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening or personal attacks that might be construed as bashing, baiting, hazing and bullying (i.e. attacks against the poster, instead of the theory) are strictly prohibited. Personal attacks include but are not limited to racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, name-calling and swearing at other users.
Please, let's try to keep the conversation civil. Thank you.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:54 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Exactly! Speculating is fun.. See watch me do it ... Pryde just might be Obi Wan's son Korkie Kryze ( Kor  for Cor Leonis = Heart of the Lion)

Speculation based on an educated guess... LIONS... El Rey Leon  Rey is the Lion King...

Here to destory Palpy...

Pryde is Allegiant  and a General.. Obi Was as Allegiant and a General

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Hqdefault

Pryde's stick is a swagger stick.. very unusual for Star Wars but Alec Guinness used one in Bridge over the river Kwai , which was a study on PRIDE... and it's function in human dynamics and behavior through the metaphor of a miliatry conflict...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Bridgeontheriverkwai

and his outfit matches Obi Wan's Jedi Out fit on one half..

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker_allegiant_general_pryde_and_gene_1223906

and REG resembles Alec Guiness

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_pze3geoxqC1y8hadgo1_250
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Img_0467-09-05-19-03-06-fx

@spacebaby45678

Oh no! Dont you understand..  this is a place to have fun and discuss..unless you like Rey Kenobi and theorise about that!

Oh and you must not dislike TLJ..God forbid!

If you do that! It must be discouraged and possibly squashed into a small corner of the board.

Too bad that now her lineage is important, therefore it cant be squashed just because people dont like talking about it anymore.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 7:58 am

Moonlight13 wrote:I want to remind everyone of this part of the rules of the community:
Rules of our Community and Member Code of Conduct wrote:Behavior on and off-site:
The use of hateful, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening or personal attacks that might be construed as bashing, baiting, hazing and bullying (i.e. attacks against the poster, instead of the theory) are strictly prohibited. Personal attacks include but are not limited to racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, name-calling and swearing at other users.
Please, let's try to keep the conversation civil. Thank you.
@Moonlight13

Can you please go and say the same in fan fatigue where @FrolickingFizzgig personally attacked me first.  It may be edited though by this point. Still. As mods are you able to see the editing?

I apologise for biting.

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:00 am

@gemini

Do you remember when we where first segregated to the Kenobi thread.. and people literally came in there and laughed at us for noticing this! You eagle eyes gemini first noticed this!!!

Obi wan prequel concept art for Obi Wan.. Ian McCaig

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Sss10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 The-ma11

Nobody stopped them... they laughed at us... what is that thing... it was meaningless

Well.. I kept studying

That thing on Obi Wan's forehead is NOT meaningless it is the constellation of LEO, the backward sickle.. the question mark... THE MYSTERY...
It was also IN rey's head.. THE MAP to Luke...

Haha!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 125fcaaba7b40f3b09e2fc5e928a0c2a

Now that you have that key... all mysteries of the ST and the Judgement day open unto you!!! Who has the key to open the seals

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Lion+jesus+ark+keys

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 9k=
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:22 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

Do you remember when we where first segregated to the Kenobi thread.. and people literally came in there and laughed at us for noticing this! You eagle eyes gemini first noticed this!!!

Obi wan prequel concept art for Obi Wan.. Ian McCaig

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Sss10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 The-ma11

Nobody stopped them... they laughed at us... what is that thing... it was meaningless

Well.. I kept studying

That thing on Obi Wan's forehead is NOT meaningless it is the constellation of LEO, the backward sickle.. the question mark... THE MYSTERY...
It was also IN rey's head.. THE MAP to Luke...

Haha!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 125fcaaba7b40f3b09e2fc5e928a0c2a

Now that you have that key... all mysteries of the ST and the Judgement day open unto you!!! Who has the key to open the seals

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Lion+jesus+ark+keys

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 9k=
@spacebaby45678

This is why I originally left. The constant shaming and ridicule of our opinions.

I remember us getting ridiculed, shamed, ganged up on, gaslighted to the point where we had to discuss rey lineage/kenobi in a small section of the board. When we noticed something and wanted to speculate, we were swiftly told to take it away from the main threads.

Now when it's on posters apparently we are just seeing things.

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:25 am

@gemini

I know.. but I am glad I stuck it out... and just hung in there.... I have grown a lot.. both personally and with my knowledge on myth... I REGRET NOTHING .. Rey Kenobi or not...

I am Okay with the any outcome... I have no attachments anymore...

and oh yes.. Lion's live in prides...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:32 am

Gemini wrote: As mods are you able to see the editing?
@Gemini
I only know something has been edited when "Last edited by" is at the bottom of the post (I think it doesn't always show, though), but I can't see what was edited.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:42 am

I like Turtles, and I like The Mandalorian

Very Happy Smile Razz
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:47 am

@gemini

So many Reylos easily see Darth and Kylo's connection to the Bull and Bull motifs in their design.. but, I believe we are the only one who will acknowledge both Obi Wan and Rey's connection to Lion's and leo..... Rey Kenobi or not.. What are Rey's motifs? is there any speculation out ther? Is Palpy ever associated with Lions? Actually Palpy is Mars... and Scorpio star is named Antares which literally means against Aires or Mars. Its traditional name Antares derives from the Ancient Greek Ἀντάρης,[17] meaning "rival to-Ares" ("opponent to-Mars")

What is the leo, lion, taurus bull STUFF all about anyway??? Why is Kylo going to die.. why is Dies Irae Leit Motif n his theme so prominently in all the marketing? what is all this sith I hear about Kylo saving Rey.. lol.. LAWD.. Even though he is scorpio/eagle/phoenix...

Why do so many jump to eastern religions when trying to understand Star Wars... why do so many skip over Christianity? I think there is a little of both... a hodge podge.. but this is the end of the saga the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of Aquarius.. but before you get there you have to have Judgement Day.....

The Last Judgment[a] or The Day of the Lord (Hebrew: יום הדין‎, romanized: Yom Ha Din, Arabic: یوم القيامة‎, romanized: Yawm al-Qiyāmah or یوم الدین, translit. Yawm ad-Din) is part of the eschatological world view of the Abrahamic religions and in the Frashokereti of Zoroastrianism.

Some Christian denominations consider the Second Coming of Christ to be the final and infinite judgment by God of the people in every nation resulting in the approval of some and the penalizing of others. The concept

Escatology.. folks.. hopefully we will have a video up this afternoon to explain our conspiracy theories.. lol...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:49 am

Maybe the Rey Kenobi stuff can be discussed in its thread? This is the spoiler thread, and I don't think there have been any specific spoilers about Rey Kenobi, as interesting as it is. I feel like some of the spoiler discussion is getting lost in the shuffle as a result.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:53 am

My silly post was just OMG, what is happening, so many people I adore and respect here are in a heated debate with each other. It's eek! The family is fighting. Thanksgiving is soon, though - so kinda makes sense. This is all of us around the holiday meal. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:58 am

nickandnora wrote:Maybe the Rey Kenobi stuff can be discussed in its thread? This is the spoiler thread, and I don't think there have been any specific spoilers about Rey Kenobi, as interesting as it is. I feel like some of the spoiler discussion is getting lost in the shuffle as a result.
@nickandnora

Ah..its called spoilers and rumours . It's a place to speculate

Unless Rey kenobi speculation is not allowed but all other kinds are even if its  not connected to any spoiler?

Like saying Pryde is nothing of importance. That's not based on anything we have seen in the spoilers.

Guessing  that one those sabers is kenobis, which is  based on spoilers and imagery...is  not allowed?

Apparently posters mean nothings, this has been said as a fact apparently....so...cant speculate on those...

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:02 am

nickandnora wrote:Maybe the Rey Kenobi stuff can be discussed in its thread? This is the spoiler thread, and I don't think there have been any specific spoilers about Rey Kenobi, as interesting as it is. I feel like some of the spoiler discussion is getting lost in the shuffle as a result.
@nickandnora

I think discussing who Pryde might be is up for fair game... 36 days there is no need to put Rey or any speculation about Rey be it Palpatine, Nobody or Kenobi in it's own corner anymore... but that is my opinion...

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Ha! I am a classic Reylo you should have been here in 2016
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:05 am

I mean the rumours say she is a palpatine, are we  not allowed to think that's a lie  and speculate otherwise about what they may really  be hiding about her?

That's, not allowed to be discussed here  but disputing kylo never to  be seen again and speculating about other scenarios is ok...I guess?

The spoilers have confirmed she has parents..but we cant talk about them unless it's not Kenobi?

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:13 am

Gemini wrote:
@nickandnora

Ah..its called spoilers and rumours . It's a place to speculate

Unless Rey kenobi speculation is not allowed but all other kinds are even if its  not connected to any spoiler?

Like saying Pryde is nothing of importance. That's not based on anything we have seen in the spoilers.

Guessing  that one those sabers is kenobis, which is  based on spoilers and imagery...is  not allowed?

Apparently posters mean nothings, this has been said as a fact apparently....so...cant speculate on those...

@Gemini

Right, I just see that a lot of posts are using spoilers that might have some basis (confirmation from the trailer, interviews, etc.) as a taking off point for their speculation, and then some others are using the zodiac (or maybe I'm misunderstanding and can't trace the origin of the potential spoiler/rumour this is based on). I'm just failing to see the *spoilers* or *leaks* here, and in addition thought that we had a separate predictions or speculations thread.

It's fine. A mod can decide what constitutes on-topic/off-topic and where that line is.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:16 am

@gemini

The Zodiac is actually IN Star Wars...These are just constellations and stars...

LucasFilm did a symposium on Tarot on October 18... Tarot is connected to astrology, stars and constellations...

Because there are Stars in your Star Wars....

The sacred jedi texts.. read them did you...  Razz

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 8hhuu719mf601

I show my homework.. I have studied hard these last three years... I think I am going to get an A+ cheers study Girl power
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:30 am

I'm not talking about what you're talking about. I'm talking about where you are talking about it. There are many different threads on this board (I once posted a 13 point speculation on what was going to happen in IX, and I don't think it was in this thread). It was a suggestion for organization, but mods can decide.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:38 am

nickandnora wrote:I'm not talking about what you're talking about. I'm talking about where you are talking about it. There are many different threads on this board (I once posted a 13 point speculation on what was going to happen in IX, and I don't think it was in this thread). It was a suggestion for organization, but mods can decide.
@nickandnora

Yes.. and if you go back some pages.. there is speculation all through this thread... people are talking about the spoilers... the spoiler is Rey Palptatine and who is Pryde exactly...

I am just saying that maybe the spoilers are not correct..... and why
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:48 am

The leaks are worth taking seriously because they have quite a lot of backing in the trailer, promos and interviews. Not every detail is going to end up being true, but I do think the bare structure of the story (when you cut out the personal interpretations and speculation) is probably roughly correct. They are incomplete, yes. There are scenes missing, yes. The context is off, yes. But the leaks are not entirely incorrect. It doesn't have to be all fake or all real.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next