Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

+43
panki
spacebaby45678
Kyla Ren
SanghaRen
creepi0
Jakku
RKR Connection
MissG
Mana
Little_Boots
Birdwoman
Darth Dementor
rey09
CienaRee
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Darth_Awakened
MoonlitMoss
EchoBase
jakkusun
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
MoonFyre
Moonjump05
ISeeAnIsland
MeadowofAshes
Sylvia Snow
Ohtze
AnneNeville
SoloSideCousin
Rimfaxe96
BastilaBey
FrolickingFizzgig
Rogue Rey
MyOnlyHope
Force22
Kessel
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Gemini
Xylo Ren
Reynak
47 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:26 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Is it just me or is he wearing eyeliner? xD

He is. And he nailed the emo style perfectly.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4zu90hqzM1ul8dolo2_500

Look at that expression. It just screams 'F!ck off'.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

Post by Reynak Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:27 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Reynak wrote:
vaderito wrote:Eh, we talk a lot about AD's huge ears and nose and 1000 moles so talk about someone's big butt shouldn't be different.

You're right, people complain about comments that could be racist but then they say Adam is ugly and has huge ears. I find it difficult to say an actor or actress is ugly because it makes me seem too superficial, but this is an example of double standars. I have read posts on boards, IMDB for instance saying Driver is ugly and never seen any saying John is ugly.

Well, IMO, Driver is much more attractive that John and there are a lot of women who agree, as far as I've seen.
It seems we have to be very careful because if we say this it's not politically correct, but in my case and most people's it has nothing to do with colour.
I don't find John very attractive either (just personal preference). I can see why some women would like him though. He has that boyish charm. He's cute, he has a nice smile.

Kylo on the other hand is tragically beautiful, as I've said a few times. His looming hight, conservative costume, pale skin and jet-black hair and eyes are just very evocative. I think the appeal also has a lot to do with his voice and the way he moves. He's very unusual looking, a romantic lead more suited to literature than film. He's Dorian Grey, not Thor.

Well, I agree with you, nearly, because I think he is very well suited to film. Unusual looks are the one's you never forget, there are people who are good looking but their faces remind you of any other pretty people you've seen. This is impossible if you look like Adam. As for the rest, I agree, he has the look of a victorian hero or perhaps anti-hero. The way he walks, his voice,his tall frame, the broad shoulderslong legs,that's very attractive for that type of characters. He would look fantastic in period drama, for instance, he has the look. And yes he does look eerily beautiful in some scenes,especially on that catwalk but I think he wasn't doing what it seems, I've always thought he is a man on a mission and that this mission is just and necessary. Just a theory, of course, but it feels right to me.[/quote]
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:28 pm

Lets not forget that emo/deranged/haunted = bangs too. He grew bangs in the snowy forest. Laughing
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by AnneNeville Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:28 pm

Folks, let's make sure not to cross the line to unkind in discussing actors and their bodies, or make judgements about why some people identify with certain characters more than others.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:28 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4ywdhg41e1v2ihz0o1_540

Is it just me or is he wearing eyeliner? xD

But yeah, tragically beautiful. Not handsome, not "sexy" or "hot". Beautiful. And people say he's not supposed to be the romantic lead LOL

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 54382533
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:31 pm

vaderito wrote:Lets not forget that emo/deranged/haunted = bangs too. He grew bangs in the snowy forest. Laughing
He always had the bangs though. They were just hairsprayed in-place. So much hairspray.

FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:36 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:There's one thing about Kylo that doesn't compute. Since he felt abandoned and neglected, wouldn't that make him more eager for human contact and intimacy than shunning it in such extreme way? usually people who lack it become promiscuous because they try to substitute in all the wrong ways. But locking oneself out of any human touch and intimacy like Kylo does makes sense only if he had some terrible experience with it, like physical abuse. Which we know he didn't suffer from his parents. Wearing all those layers and a mask is hiding himself and keeping whatever whoever out. It's like willing prison.
It actually makes complete sense, and it is a willing prison. Kylo is an individual who attempts to deny certain aspects of his being, most notably the "pull to the Light". The "Light" itself as a huge symbol representative of the pull to his family, to attachment, to intimacy, to the life he never lived. He was indoctrinated to believe that such fickle human qualities are beneath him, but he can't help but feel a desire for what he was always starved of. He dismisses it, but it's clear that he repeatedly "feels it again".

He hates the pull to the Light. He hates Ben Solo, the man he conceals in layers of clothing. He doesn't want to be Ben Solo or Kylo Ren, he wants to be an extension of Vader, to finish what Vader started.

As for most people "usually" turning to promiscuity... that's just not true at all. Ren is very much a commentary on a child who was preyed upon by an older figure when his parents were absent. That has sexual abuse written all over it. I am NOT saying that Snoke physically abused Ren, but he did groom him in a manner that eerily echoes the mannerisms of a pedophile. The metaphor is there, and it's not hidden. The conversations Leia and Han have, as well as Ren's face-off with Han, also corroborate it. Your "terrible experiences" can be found in this metaphor.

EDIT: My whole post was lost here. I don't know what happened. Ugh! I liked it too! Sad

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:36 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:Lets not forget that emo/deranged/haunted = bangs too. He grew bangs in the snowy forest. Laughing
He always had the bangs though. They were just hairsprayed in-place. So much hairspray.

Wasn't it @Ohtze who said that the biggest clue this guy's got a romantic storyline is how much hairspray they put on him? So true Laughing
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:40 pm

These Reylo moments are so underrated. Reylos usually focus on stuff that happens before and after, but this is "You are so lonely":

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo1_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo3_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo2_540

I call this his "missionary position face" coz there's something about it that made me think sex in missionary. Can't quite pinpoint what. Also, appreciate big, manly nose. I wish she looked in his direction.

Last edited by vaderito on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:41 pm

I wonder if he felt relief realizing someone else had been as lonely as he is. It really does sound like he could be talking about himself, "at night, desperate to sleep"…
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:42 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
vaderito wrote:There's one thing about Kylo that doesn't compute. Since he felt abandoned and neglected, wouldn't that make him more eager for human contact and intimacy than shunning it in such extreme way? usually people who lack it become promiscuous because they try to substitute in all the wrong ways. But locking oneself out of any human touch and intimacy like Kylo does makes sense only if he had some terrible experience with it, like physical abuse. Which we know he didn't suffer from his parents. Wearing all those layers and a mask is hiding himself and keeping whatever whoever out. It's like willing prison.
It says in the novel that part of his training is to ensure he avoids all emotion. Clearly, it's not really working for him because he's a total wreck. But I'd say he doesn't trust anyone, perhaps not even Snoke. He feels like he's been let down by every family member and must not have any friends. It's very sad to think about.

IMO, he doesn't trust Snoke one bit.  That's why he tries to lie to him and is always so submissive with him.  IMO Kylo knows what Snoke has done to him to some extent.  He just either has no clue how to get out of it and/or he thinks it's too late and he is resigned to his terrible fate.  I think he actually tries to trust Rey.  I think he believes she is someone special and he connects to her forcewise and he tries to reach out to her, hence the unmasking.  That reaching out definitely had some mixed results (face slash, etc.), so it will be interesting to see how quickly he reaches out to her again in Episode VIII.  He may be so in love with her he might not be able to help himself, or he might try to double down on his "armor yourself" mindset in the first part of Episode VIII before he can't help but be "dragged into the light again."
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:45 pm

Just watched the movie with my parents..they really dont care who she is LOL I was telling them all my theories and they just did not care haha

My mum was like "I just like the movie to tell me, I dont want you to tell me" HAHAHA

Then she said Im probably right because I've been trained to know this stuff Laughing

I noticed the hopeless love interest Finn has for Rey. He says he ran, straight into Rey who looked at him like no one else had..Rey then runs straight into Ren, who looks at her like no one else has, in her mind, everything.

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:48 pm

Reynak wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Reynak wrote:
vaderito wrote:Eh, we talk a lot about AD's huge ears and nose and 1000 moles so talk about someone's big butt shouldn't be different.

You're right, people complain about comments that could be racist but then they say Adam is ugly and has huge ears. I find it difficult to say an actor or actress is ugly because it makes me seem too superficial, but this is an example of double standars. I have read posts on boards, IMDB for instance saying Driver is ugly and never seen any saying John is ugly.

Well, IMO, Driver is much more attractive that John and there are a lot of women who agree, as far as I've seen.
It seems we have to be very careful because if we say this it's not politically correct, but in my case and most people's it has nothing to do with colour.
I don't find John very attractive either (just personal preference). I can see why some women would like him though. He has that boyish charm. He's cute, he has a nice smile.

Kylo on the other hand is tragically beautiful, as I've said a few times. His looming hight, conservative costume, pale skin and jet-black hair and eyes are just very evocative. I think the appeal also has a lot to do with his voice and the way he moves. He's very unusual looking, a romantic lead more suited to literature than film. He's Dorian Grey, not Thor.

Well, I agree with you, nearly, because I think he is very well suited to film. Unusual looks are the one's you never forget, there are people who are good looking but their faces remind you of any other pretty people you've seen. This is impossible if you look like Adam. As for the rest, I agree, he has the look of a victorian hero or perhaps anti-hero. The way he walks, his voice,his tall frame, the broad shoulderslong legs,that's very attractive for that type of characters. He would look fantastic in period drama, for instance, he has the look. And yes he does look eerily beautiful in some scenes,especially on that catwalk but I think he wasn't doing what it seems, I've always thought he is a man on a mission and that this mission is just and necessary. Just a theory, of course, but it feels right to me.
I meant "suited to literature more than film" because of the complexity of his characterization, not just his physical appearance. Of course Driver is a great actor, but Kylo (the character) is not something you see in every summer blockbuster. I've discussed this at length in my metas. He's an interesting amalgamation of various genres and tropes (i.e. the Gothic monster, the Byronic hero and the early to mid 20th century children's lit hero).

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Children-of-green-knowe-l-m-boston-peter-boston-001

Lonely little Tolly from Children of Green Knowe. He gets shunted off to his old grandmother's manor because his parents are too busy to care for him. He creates a fantasy world for himself as talks to inanimate objects and befriends the "ghosts" of his ancestors who died in the house as children.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:51 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:
It says in the novel that part of his training is to ensure he avoids all emotion. Clearly, it's not really working for him because he's a total wreck. But I'd say he doesn't trust anyone, perhaps not even Snoke. He feels like he's been let down by every family member and must not have any friends. It's very sad to think about.

IMO, he doesn't trust Snoke one bit.  That's why he tries to lie to him and is always so submissive with him.  IMO Kylo knows what Snoke has done to him to some extent.  He just either has no clue how to get out of it and/or he thinks it's too late and he is resigned to his terrible fate.  I think he actually tries to trust Rey.  I think he believes she is someone special and he connects to her forcewise and he tries to reach out to her, hence the unmasking.  That reaching out definitely had some mixed results (face slash, etc.), so it will be interesting to see how quickly he reaches out to her again in Episode VIII.  He may be so in love with her he might not be able to help himself, or he might try to double down on his "armor yourself" mindset in the first part of Episode VIII before he can't help but be "dragged into the light again."

His whole conversation with Han indicated to me that he doesn't trust Snoke and that he feels trapped even when he's offered a way out. The script shows it:

Kylo Ren: No The Supreme Leader is wise - there was a slight hitch in Adam's voice with the delivery of this line.

Han: Snoke is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you -- you know it's true.
Kylo hesitates. Somehow, he does know it.
Kylo Ren: It's too late.

Then of course:

For the first time, Kylo Ren seems truly conflicted. Tears flood his stoic eyes....
Kylo Ren: I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain.

Kylo Ren: I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?
Han hears his son's voice again, pained and vulnerable - now seeing as Kylo had been talking before that point it's not Kylo that Han hears - it's Ben Sad Sad
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:51 pm

Gemini wrote:
Reynak wrote:
Gemini wrote:The very first lines of the film basically tell you how the trilogy must end

You mean this?

The first thing San Tekka says is,
"This will begin to make things right."

Are this the words people refer to?

The first lines, "this will make things right.....need a balance in the force."

Ahem

Ren and Rey

He is telling us what will happen,

Well, this goes fine with the parellelisms I found between TFA and "Beauty and the Beast" animation movie.
Mrs Potts, in the role of the old wise woman (a crone)gives advice to Reay and she guides her towards her destiny and her mission and Ben Solo will be in her future too as the belonging she seeks.

What attracted my attention was this:

"this will make things right.....need a balance in the force." in the Force Awakens
Or "This will begin to make things right." (TFA)

And Mrs Potts in B and the Beast says to Belle:

Cheer up, child. It’ll turn out all right in the end. You’ll see.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o51s7od18y1r8yc92_500

Maz is to Rey what Mrs Potts is to Belle, which gives a positive impression of hope for Ben Solo, the Beast trapped in Darkness.

We can also compare with other predictions in the movie.

For instance this conversation between Kylo and Snoke:

Kylo Ren: By the grace of your training I will not be seduced.

Supreme Leader Snoke: We shall see, Kylo Ren. We shall see.

And then with this conversation between Ren and Rey:

Rey:I’m not giving you anything.

Kylo Ren: We’ll see.

I think all these premonitory words, all the predictions foreshadow hope, that thins will be made right and this includes Reylo, necessary for the balance of the Force.

I found even more parallelisms and edited the post I had added on the antique thread. This is the link, in case anyone wants to have a look:

http://eyesofmist.tumblr.com/post/137755633549/where-the-force-awakens-meets-beauty-and-the
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:52 pm

vaderito wrote:These Reylo moments are so underrated. Reylos usually focus on stuff that happens before and after, but this is "You are so lonely":

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo1_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo3_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_o50aurxLEH1v7o9alo2_540

I call this his "missionary position face" coz there's something about it that made me think sex in missionary. Can't quite pinpoint what. Also, appreciate big, manly nose. I wish she looked in his direction.

This is Reylo.  This is Kylo Ren getting his soul back.  I have watched that bit a bunch of times.  AD gives life to Reylo between "You are so lonely ... I see the island."  This is the sensitive guy underneath, the one who is hurt, the one who is hidden and protected.  He lets her see him.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:54 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:These Reylo moments are so underrated. Reylos usually focus on stuff that happens before and after, but this is "You are so lonely":

This is Reylo.  This is Kylo Ren getting his soul back.  I have watched that bit a bunch of times.  AD gives life to Reylo between "You are so lonely ... I see the island."  This is the sensitive guy underneath, the one who is hurt, the one who is hidden and protected.  He lets her see him.

Exactly.  He's only open and vulnerable to the people he trusts/loves - he may paint Han as a bad guy, but deep down he trusted him enough to reveal his true emotions and vulnerability - Han just wasn't able to help him in a way that didn't cost him his life. He didn't show his true self when unmasked to Snoke, Hux or Finn - just Rey and Han.

In the scene with Han it states Kylo had stoic eyes at the start but then almost straight away he shows pain in his eyes and his voice. So he must still love his Dad, despite Han's failings as a parent.

(stoic = a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining)
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:02 pm

I would like to call attention to the following rules of our community:

This forum aims to be a positive, supportive, and safe space not just for fans, but also for everyone involved with the Star Wars creative team.

With that in mind, the Rey and Kylo Ren connection forum will not tolerate: "real life" shipping, gossip and speculation about performers or creatives' private lives, the sharing of performers or creatives' private details, bashing directed at them, their friends or loved ones, or the posting of unsolicited, fan-taken photographs of the performers or creatives going about their day-to-day business. Stalking and harassment are not permitted.

The admins and moderators want this forum to be someplace safe and friendly even for the actors and their families should they come. Some of the talk today has toed the line or even crossed it. Please consider if you'd say these things to an actor's face before you post it online.

Last edited by AnneNeville on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:03 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:

He will definitely try to resist it hard in VIII, especially after completing his training. He might have convinced himself he never felt anything, but it will all come back over time. I am actually giddy thinking about how it's all gonna go down bounce
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

That line "I can take whatever I want" will always floor me for so many reasons.

He's very business in his tone, then suddenly he looks at her body and his tone becomes a whisper only to her. Im certain the man is trying to flirt (badly) but still its a flirt. It is a direct follow on from calling her a scavenger, she takes what she wants..he can take what HE wants from her. He thinks its a good line but its really not Ren..also its his curiosity of how a scavenger could get that information from the droid..but the fact he does not immediately go looking for the droid in her thoughts after saying that line rings bells for me that the line was supposed to be about his hunger for her, not the information about the droid.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:09 pm

Gemini wrote:That line "I can take whatever I want" will always floor me for so many reasons.

He's very business in his tone, then suddenly he looks at her body and his tone becomes a whisper only to her. Im certain the man is trying to flirt (badly) but still its a flirt. It is a direct follow on from calling her a scavenger, she takes what she wants..he can take what HE wants from her. He thinks its a good line but its really not Ren..also its his curiosity of how a scavenger could get that information from the droid..but the fact he does not immediately go looking for the droid in her thoughts after saying that line rings bells for me that the line was supposed to be about his hunger for her, not the information about the droid.
Right? He's not shown going at all through Poe's personal thoughts, why would he care? At first I wondered if he was doing it to intimidate and humiliate Rey, but he seems genuinely curious. It still doesn't make it okay, he is disrespecting her privacy, but he definitely feels an affinity with her. And then when she says 'get out of my head', he does back off for a second before reminding himself that he needs the map.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:09 pm

Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next