Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

+46
motherofpearl1
Slade
Birdwoman
Darth Rowan
Socialnole
salmund
Irina de France
ReyofLightSide
Blackcanary
AnnLouise
MeadowofAshes
Xylo Ren
RKR Connection
Saracene
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth_Awakened
snufkin
AnneNeville
EchoBase
ZenBrainJam
Search Your Feelings
panki
Rimfaxe96
Force22
BlackIsTheColor
Reynak
guardienne
MissG
Sforza
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
Sylvia Snow
SanghaRen
Mana
IoJovi
MyOnlyHope
CienaRee
Darth Dingbat
Gemini
ISeeAnIsland
BastilaBey
Kessel
vaderito
SoloSideCousin
Reylo Lemon
Little_Boots
50 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:15 am

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Loki_sad_because_thor_found_him__by_lokigodofmiischief-d5a335p

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:18 am

Mana wrote:Attention, this just in: from 'Bloodline'

"Never imagined this, Han had murmured, sitting up in their bed late at night, Ben's tiny head resting in the crook of his father's arm. "Having a kid. Even wanting a kid. But now he's here and -""And you're a dad." Leia had leaned closer, unable to resist the chance to tease her husband. "Just think hotshot. Someday you might even be a grandad."

Han's chuckle had warmed her. "Speak for yourself, sweetheart. Me, I ain't ever getting old."

"Princess Leia?"

Leia snapped out of her reverie, back into the here and now.

:

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Tumblr_m8v5sxtRWQ1rd2qw6o1_250
@Mana

Oh man!!!Where did this come from?!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:19 am

@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:20 am

Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

Ooohhhh ... that means there will be more to come. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

"Never imagined this, Han had murmured, sitting up in their bed late at night, Ben's tiny head resting in the crook of his father's arm. "Having a kid. Even wanting a kid. But now he's here and -""And you're a dad." Leia had leaned closer, unable to resist the chance to tease her husband. "Just think hotshot. Someday you might even be a grandad."

Han's chuckle had warmed her. "Speak for yourself, sweetheart. Me, I ain't ever getting old."

"Princess Leia?"

:

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Tumblr_m8v5sxtRWQ1rd2qw6o1_250
@Mana

Crying or Very sad
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 Empty Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin   someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

@SoloSideCousin

hehehe...a foreshadowing of Han´s grand kid.....Ben is not gonna die...well...at least not before making someone pregnant....and who might that be....how many young women are there in the movie? Does Phasma qualifies...think not...there is only one girl....there is allways this one girl...and she is Kylo´s girl....Rey of course...

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:25 am

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 MRCtTR1

But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:26 am

Arcana wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Mana

@SoloSideCousin

hehehe...a foreshadowing of Han´s grand kid.....Ben is not gonna die...well...at least not before making someone pregnant....and who might that be....how many young women are there in the movie? Does Phasma qualifies...think not...there is only one girl....there is allways this one girl...and she is Kylo´s girl....Rey of course...
@Arcana

Aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!! You're right! Why mention a grandkid?!!!  Very Happy Also, there's foreshadowing in Han saying he's never gonna get old either.  Han went out when he was still on top!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:27 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 MRCtTR1

But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Wait! I'm confused! LOL! This is a flashback! LOL!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:28 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Arcana wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Mana

@SoloSideCousin

@Arcana

Aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!! You're right! Why mention a grandkid?!!!  Very Happy Also, there's foreshadowing in Han saying he's never gonna get old either.  Han went out when he was still on top!
@SoloSideCousin

I see it....an island Very Happy

You are so true....

WILL I EVER STOP WITH THE STAR WARS TALK AND QUOTES AND SEMI QUOTES?
I need to get a life...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:29 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray - Page 2 MRCtTR1

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

Exactly - sorry, I sounded confusing, but I meant that it was a lie, then, about the cute Han & Leia stuff not being flashbacks.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:29 am

Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

"Princess Leia?"

:

@Mana

I'm not crying *cries*
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:30 am

oh guys its a flashback!!! at the end someone calls "Princess Leia?"
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:30 am

let´s stop fooling ourselves...we all have tears in our eyes after reading this...even the men Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:31 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

Exactly - sorry, I sounded confusing, but I meant that it was a lie, then, about the cute Han & Leia stuff not being flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Maybe not.  That's just one quote.  And they are still calling her Princess Leia in that bit.  It hasn't all gone to he** yet.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:32 am

"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:33 am

and that was probably C3PO that called her....

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:35 am

Mana wrote:"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
@Mana

But she snaps out of her reverie because someone calls her Princess Leia.  It means she is still "Princess Leia" in Bloodlines.  That means no Resistance yet at least ... so no alienation from the Senate yet, maybe no falling Ben yet.

EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point.  So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:36 am

@Mana

Yes, and it's got to be, if Ben is a baby here and the events of the book itself are set six years before TFA...

No doubt there will be some Han and Leia scenes in the present day as well, but I wondered about the "no flashbacks" comment.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:37 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana

But she snaps out of her reverie because someone calls her Princess Leia.  It means she is still "Princess Leia" in Bloodlines.  That means no Resistance yet at least ... so no alienation from the Senate yet, maybe no falling Ben yet.
@SoloSideCousin

yeah...I think someone mentioned somewhere also that Leia tried to reach Luke and Ben on her com but couldn't..or something like that....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:38 am

Edited above: EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point. So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:39 am

Mana wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana

@SoloSideCousin

yeah...I think someone mentioned somewhere also that Leia tried to reach Luke and Ben on her com but couldn't..or something like that....
@Mana

I like that. It keeps the mystery of what really happened going. It sounds like she didn't get to talk to Luke either after "whatever happened"
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:42 am

I'd like to read more baby Ben stuff too... Very Happy
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:42 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:Edited above: EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point. So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines
@SoloSideCousin

I´m not sure...it´s not the feel that I got out of this excerpt...She reminisces...with nostalgia...you are only nostalgic about things and people you don´t have any more in your life, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:49 am

Definitely looks like a flashback to me (the way it says "snapped out of her reverie"). She was reflecting on a memory. But I can't say it's foreshadowing. Claudia Grey admitted on Twitter that she doesn't really know anything substantial about the direction of the story. She said she wanted Ben to be redeemed "for Han and Leia's sake", but other than that, I would say she wrote "foreshadowing" of that variety simply out of instinct/the assumption that he would be redeemed because of what series we're dealing with. I'm sure it was a right-on-the-money prediction, but I doubt she knows. And if she does, all she knows is "yes, he'll be redeemed in some way", no big details on how or when or why.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next